Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? (12213 Views)

Ramadan 2018: Sultan Abubakar Tells Muslims When To Search For Shawwal Moon / Should One Respond To Non Muslims When They Wish Him A Happy New Year / Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
[

The little kids need you more and your wife too...please my warm love and regards to them, hope they are good. [/i][/b]

Loooooooool! BTW, I'm getting married to his daughter grin grin
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

Loooooooool! BTW, I'm getting married to his daughter grin grin

lmao grin. . for me..

. . .am so gonna get married to freecocoa for real... wink My children gat to be intelligent..... She's just my kindof ideal woman!!!

But seriously i wonder what truthman2012 teach his kids...
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
Pa am begging you stop doing this to yourself in public. . .You really don't know the meaning of "Debunk"

You neither falsified nor denied the fact that 6million catholics gathered for a pope's mass in Manila, you only said catholics are not Christians. .

Please check the meaning of "Debunk" in a dictionary again you need it...

You were in a gathering on a few thousand people and there was no stampede, that is nice.

The pope held a mass of 6million attenders and there was no stampede even though you also claim catholics are idol worshippers and so are prone to stampede.

But that 6million crowd was managed swimmingly and there was not one single death or injure. . This shoes proper management and space is needed for a successful occasion..

Tragedies has nothing to do with belief or religion. . Tragedies befall people of every faith and non faith alike.
Stampedes happen both in church and mosque. . .At your age you still possess a childish mindset that tragedies are as a result of belief, i marvel at the type of things you would be teaching the young ones you have at home..

Please stop banking on the tragedies of others to insinuate religious supremacy, it is disturbing as well as evil...

Agreed.

It has to be existential in the first place before being able to be anyway..

I said God is not in a place where there is stampede and you said you agreed. Why did you agree as an atheist? Do you now believe there is God? This is a display of hypocrisy at its highest. In fact you do not even know your own self.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

I said God is not in a place where there is stampede and you said you agreed. Why did you agree as an atheist? Do you now believe there is God? This is a display of hypocrisy at its highest. In fact you do not even know your own self.
Hahahahahaha now i understand your problem. . You can't read. .

Sir you have disgraced yourself enough for one day, i am trying to save you the embarrassment but you keep embarrassing yourself...

here is my reply..

Agreed.[size=20]
It has to be existential in the first place before being able to be anyway..[/size]

So you don't know the meaning of the words in bold.. never knew you can't even read either..

this is serious...

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by freecocoa(f): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Johnny, I see you.wink

@OP Religion is crazy but a religious man, christian for that matter to ridicule another's religion, especially as regards ram, god and sacrifice, is way crazier and laughable.

Like your god of isreal isn't the number 1 culprit, duh!

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

Was he sleeping before? Awake from what exactly?

David used his own words, trying to illustrate God's action when angry, does that mean to you God was sleeping and woke up? When will you understand a simple thing as young as you are. What will become of comrehension ability in ten years time? You need prayers o boy!!
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
[b][i]
lmao grin. . for me..

. . .am so gonna get married to freecocoa for real... wink

How about that girl on your profile pix sometimes ago? I don't know frecocoa BTW, watsupp about her?

My children gat to be intelligent.....

True that bruh! Intelligent people will surely produce intelligent kids.

She's just my kindof ideal woman!!!

You don't know her outside NL, do you? - Yet you think she's your ideal woman.. Ol boy!

But seriously i wonder what truthman2012 teach his kids...

Lool! this man will definitely commit suicide should his daughter renounce christianity grin grin old fanatic religious bigot, that's what he is.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
freecocoa:
Johnny, I see you.wink
!
@Rilwon here she comes. . .here is my baby. .

She's an atheist just like me, a sweetheart outside Nairaland and an outstanding girl in terms of beauty and intellect..

She tops my list of prospective wife of johnydon22...
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

David used his own words, trying to illustrate God's action when angry, does that mean to you God was sleeping and woke up?

You should please relate the bolded with the verse.

When will you understand a simple thing as young as you are.

Tomorrow grin

What will become of comrehension ability in ten years time?

?
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

How about that girl on your profile pix sometimes ago? I don't know frecocoa BTW, watsupp about her?
Uuuuhnm... leave that one first grin

True that bruh! Intelligent people will surely produce intelligent kids.
Seriously don't want my children to think tragedies are as a result of belief, that's horrible

You don't know her outside NL, do you? - Yet you think she's your ideal woman.. Ol boy!
If i didn't know her outside NL you think i would say she is angry
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
]@Rilwon here she comes. . .here is my baby. .

She's an atheist just like me, a sweetheart outside Nairaland and an outstanding girl in terms of beauty and intellect..

She tops my list of prospective wife of johnydon22... ]

Wowwwwwww! I love that bolded part.. smiley wink
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

Wowwwwwww! I love that bolded part.. smiley wink
You no trust me again?

I get eyes na..... but seriously she's just like a female version of me wink . . I have found my eve ooo cheesy
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
Uuuuhnm... leave that one first grin

grin

Seriously don't want my children to think tragedies are as a result of belief, that's horrible

Well, they will decide for themselves. You can't possibly decide for them. If they choosed not to be an atheist rather they prefer to accept Islam, you can't stop them. That you think that your intelligence makes you feel that their is no God doesn't make it true, does it?

If i didn't know her outside NL you think i would say she is angry [/b]

I only know one person outside nairaland. And its even on fb, not in real life. So I was thinking maybe every other person is in my shoe. Sorry, my bad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]Exactly, i so much agree that your mental state and that of my dad is not the same. . You are so correct sir that i had to share that post wink

His mental state is quite so sound that he concerns himself with what every mature man would and ... He is a boss ..He is a father and he acts like itwink

Unlike you whose mental state is so out of line that you come to NL and start exchanging words with young boys. . .Don't you have shame?

Just imagine what someone who is a full grown man is laying out in public.... Sir please why not respect yourself and your old age and act mature for once..

Who ever sees your activities here knows exactly who has a mental laps or is suffering from chronic psychosis..

Why not leave this degrading actions of yours and go spend some time with the children since you have time to spare that you come to NL and starting exchanging words with young men.

The little kids need you more and your wife too...please my warm love and regards to them, hope they are good.
[/b]

Firstly, there is no old man before God, we are all children in His hands. Again there no age limit to writing and discussing religion and many of my threads have been giving addicted muslims much problem. Many of my questions they are incapable of providing answers as young as many of them are. Refer to the links I gave earlier with your self-aclaimed knowledge and help them out.

For your father, what you said about him is the testimony of only yourself. You cannot just come here and brag, let him come here and say something so that we can assess him. As I told you, there is no age limit to religious discussions.

But wait a minute! The way you have been addressing me after you have had an idea of my age shows what is happening in your home. Charity they say begins at home.

I don't mind the muslims, they can kill there father if they consider him an infidel, do atheists do the same?
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
You no trust me again? I get eyes na..... but seriously she's just like a female version of me wink . . I have found my eve ooo cheesy

Hmmmmmm! cheesy cheesy Na you dey enjoy nah.. 6.9inches dayummmn! I wan tall like you o grin grin LWTMB
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

Well, they will decide for themselves. You can't possibly decide for them. If they choosed not to be an atheist rather they prefer to accept Islam, you can't stop them.
I answered this here on one of my threads.

I know some might be asking will your children be atheists too?
The answer is "NO" I am an agnostic atheist and i will neither raise my kids
as ATHEISTS or theists because that will also be indoctrination of the young
minds into my own ideology.

No i will let their mind be free and for them to decide what they believe or
what they don't when they are grown enough to do that . .
I cannot decide for my Children, i will simply show them the world as it is
and their decisions should run their lives not mine....
https://www.nairaland.com/2621170/threatening-children-hell

That you think that your intelligence makes you feel that their is no God doesn't make it true, does it?
Nope not at all, i don't consider myself intelligent to be sincere and so it has no weight on my atheistic stance.

There is nothing compelling that suggests that belief in a God is not anymore than just wishful thinking..

You and i have never argued or are we ever going to argue the existence of the sun neither do you tell me to read the quran to see the sun exists.

No the sun is evidently existential and so both of us KNOW it exists none of us need believe it by FAITH.. we are simply sure.

Now relate that to the existence of Gods..smiley

I only know one person outside nairaland. And its even on fb, not in real life. So I was thinking maybe every other person is in my shoe. Sorry, my bad!

Chai...sorry..wrong person grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

Hmmmmmm! cheesy cheesy Na you dey enjoy nah.. 6.9inches dayummmn! I wan tall like you o grin grin LWTMB

Lmao.. 6'9ft no be beans oo. . . even though am the tallest guy in my area..

one of my teammate is taller than i am....
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
I answered this here on one of my threads. I know some might be asking will your children be atheists too? The answer is "NO" I am an agnostic atheist and i will neither raise my kids as ATHEISTS or theists because that will also be indoctrination of the young minds into my own ideology.

Okay.

No i will let their mind be free and for them to decide what they believe or what they don't when they are grown enough to do that..

So in case one of your smart intelligent kid at the age of 6 - ask you about how life came into existence, what would be your response?

I cannot decide for my Children, i will simply show them the world as it is and their decisions should run their lives not mine.... https://www.nairaland.com/2621170/threatening-children-hell

How do you intend to show them how the world is? For example if they happened to ask you how this world came to be.

[i]Nope not at all, i don't consider myself intelligent to be sincere and so it has no weight on my atheistic stance.There is nothing compelling that suggests that belief in a God is not anymore than just wishful thinking..
lol. Its all right. I don't like this arguement of whether God exist or not. The world would be boring without people like you..lol. I'll let it slide.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

So in case one of your smart intelligent kid at the age of 6 - ask you about how life came into existence, what would be your response?
I would tell him that man is still learning, scrutinizing and studying to find out and with time maybe he will be among the team that will finally perfect that scientific study....

Which is the truth, i'd neither assume up an answer or feed him with ancient superstitions of primitive men who never knew what a galaxy is..

If by then man has finally proven and discerned this information, i will be sure to relay it to them too.

So lets simply tells the kids the truth and not superstition ..smiley

How do you intend to show them how the world is? For example if happened to ask you how this world came to be.
[b]How this world came to be.. Lol..Planetary formations are common scientific knowledge ..

I will take my time to explain to them planetary formations, actions of gravity and matter, because that is how every planet formed....

about showing them the world..i also answered that here...

Teach the young ones the very essence of goodness which stems from being good because they want to be good.

Because it is good to be good, show them goodness and kindness.
Teach the young ones to be nice to people because it is good to be nice to
others.

Hypatia of Alexandria said "To teach superstition as truth is horrifying, the
mind of a child accepts them and only through great pain or perhaps tragedy
will they be freed of it.

To my young ones i am strong in my conviction that i will never teach them
to fear anything, they will never grow up with fear of anything.
Not the fear of me, not the fear of any deity or the fear of a mythical burning
furnace.
I can only teach them to always think but will never force or impose on them
what i want them to think, they are the ones to decide and make their
choices when they are old enough.

I intend to raise them to "Be Good for goodness sake" i intend to teach
them to place humans first before ideas.

To look on the scientific method and consistent logic in other to make sense
of the world.…

I intend to show them that only their actions towards others is what makes
them either good or bad and nothing else.

I intend to show them that their nature as humans is not fallen, broken or
sinful but very beautiful, intelligent and strong.

And i will never teach them myths as truth or fables as truths But rather i
will teach them myth as myth and fables as fables and reality as reality.
The young minds know nothing like hatred, intolerance, racism, sexism,
indoctrination, bigotry, homophobia, prejudice, misogyny.

They do not yet understand things like Love, tolerance, joy, compassion,
acceptance, human decency, empathy, integrity, beauty and truth.
nor disturbing emotions like fear, greed and jealousy.

For the first and most important formative years of their lives they will
only know what you teach them.
[/b]

lol. Its all right. I don't like this arguement of whether God exist or not. The world would be boring without people like you..lol. I'll let it slide.
Am sure you know me quite well when it comes to such arguments. . . smiley

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
Lmao.. 6'9ft no be beans oo. . . even though am the tallest guy in my area..
one of my teammate is taller than i am....
Make you just dash me '5ft join my 5'9ft. grin
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

Make you just dash me '5ft join my 5'9ft. grin
That will be 10'9ft... you smoke!!! cheesy
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
That will be 10'9ft... you smoke!!! cheesy

Noooooo angry I mean - 0'5ft grin
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

Noooooo angry I mean - 0'5ft grin
Hahahahaha that is better. .. You will be 6'2ft tall. . .that will be a nice one.

But sorry. . am not giving anybody my height, i prefer it to remain at 6'9 tongue
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
Hahahahaha that is better. .. You will be 6'2ft tall. . .that will be a nice one.

But sorry. . am not giving anybody my height, i prefer it to remain at 6'9 tongue

You should please recommend some sort of grow taller exercise nah. I've never seen any with that incredible heightt like yours, and to think tha someone is taller than you (approx. 7'0ft) is shocked woww!
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Naijacitizen(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
hmmm! This Johnydom22 is a real murderer. See how he have murdered old man aka pa Truthman2012 LWMAO!
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Nadheer15: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

grin grin to be frank bruh! I don't want the old man to go back to his hideout. I really like seeing him around.

Now, that uppercut by jonnydon will definitely break the man's jaw. cry cry
The guy don open another thread about Ishmael, I seriously don't know what's wrong with the guy! grin
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

I guess these ones http://tcjonline.org/nigeria-25-dead-many-injured-in-anambra-prayer-ground-stampede/ too are also worshipping idols hence the reason why 25 died in the stampede that occured, no?

Lying as usual, just as Jesus allegedly hanged your daughter in the air. grin grin

How about the case of boko haram bombing church? God is also not in those church abi?
@embolden, bros, so you also saw that post? when i saw it, i was like, chai!!! diaris God o! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by mustymatic(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Does the true God (Yahweh) eat suya? He only loves the sweet smell of burnt animals. Perceiving the smell is not the same as eating it.

Allah was not known as God before the advent of Muhammad. The Arabians knew allah as the head of the 360 idols inside Kaaba. Coincidentally, this idol (allahh) was the one belonging to Muhammad's family, hence his father's name was Abdullai (Abduallah), meaning servant of allah. Muhammad's family had been worshiping allah before islam and in islam.

Gabriel who appeared to Muhammad was the spirit of his fathers' idol (allah) and that was why he directed him to declare allah as the true God. Yet they worship allah today as he was worshiped when he was an idol.

Please! How old are you?
Common sense is not Common
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 6:55am On Sep 28, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@embolden, bros, so you also saw that post? when i saw it, i was like, chai!!! diaris God o! grin grin

grin grin that's Pa truthman for you. He is the Paul of our time.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 6:56am On Sep 28, 2015
Nadheer15:

The guy don open another thread about Ishmael, I seriously don't know what's wrong with the guy! grin

Of course, he is high on skunk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by rabzy01: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2015
truthman2012:

It is not normal for man to offer a sacrifice to a god and still eat the sacrifice by himself. When people offer sacrifice, they leave the object there for the god.

I don't know whether christians do sacrifice. Please what or who made certain things normal or abnormal in religious matters. Is it you, your practices, other religion s or their deity? You should know that you can't be the one to decide for Muslims what is normal or not based on Jewish or anamists practices. I through you will quote the Qur'an and say it prohibits Muslims from eating their sacrificial animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point / The Man Who Stole Some Flour And Lessons From The Quran / Why I Should Take A Second Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.