Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? (12215 Views)

Ramadan 2018: Sultan Abubakar Tells Muslims When To Search For Shawwal Moon / Should One Respond To Non Muslims When They Wish Him A Happy New Year / Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

Did you miss my numerous mentions while you were in your hideout?

Have you forgotten that I challenged you on different occasions? Are you still scared to accept my challenge?

He definitely is grin
I've been observing for a while.
He and malvisguy212 are just so funny. They are so hypocritical and can lie ehn. That Suya loving part craksw me anytime grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
Oh my goodness...i give up... now see it seems you have a problem upstairs..

The guy asked if there ever have been a christian gathering where millions of people were managed perfectly.

And i gave him an example of 6million people were managed without a hitch and there was no stampede...

Now you start finding issues where there is none....Think you are beginning to sound frustrated.

Now attacking other Christian denominations saying they are not christians, you need to slow down and gather your wits cus seems you lost it.

You accuse atheists of attacking Christianity but in the real sense you are the one doing that. . You even discriminate against your fellow christians and you prize yourself a good person?

Your hypocrisy is stupendous

Why being angry?

As an atheist who once studied the bible, you have lost your sense of discernment. You don't know who a Christian is anymore.

A congregation of people who worship the image of Mary is to you a Christian congregation. No wonder you are no more a Christian.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

He definitely is grin
He and malvisguy212 are just so funny. They are so hypocritical and can lie ehn. That Suya loving part craksw me anytime grin

Go and defend the lies told by your god (al-lliar) in those links I provided above. It is only a false god (an arabian idol) that is capable of telling such glaring lies.

Not only allahh is a liar he also said he is a deceiver. Then how can any reasonable person believe his words (quran) and his various injunctions?
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Why being angry?
My post was very simple and anybody that reads will know i don't sound angry at all.

Am only amazed and wowed at just how hypocritic and dumb someone can get.....its simply unmatched.

As an atheist who once studied the bible, you have lost your sense of discernment. You don't know .
ho a Christian is anymore.
A congregation of people who.
worship the image of Mary is to you a Christian congregation
Take this up with your fellow Christians like Italo and others...

You are only deluding yourself by tagging anybody that don't subscribe to your doctrins a non-Christian. . You are very much like a pharisee..

. No wonder you are no more a Christian.
Your likes makes many christians here ashamed...if what it takes to be Christian is to be judgemental, hypocritic, discriminative and most of all as dumb as you are. . .Then your version of Christianity can never be for someone like myself..

You see why i say you are frustrated and have lost your wits.

1st you attacked the muslims for eating sacrificed animals saying jews didn't eat it but you realized you were mistaken that jews actually ate sacrificed animals.

2nd now you have resorted to attacking other christian sects. . If you are not confused, i wonder what else you migbt be

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

He definitely is grin

grin grin They are stupíd children of yhwh - exactly as yhwh professed in jeremiah 4:22
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Go and defend the lies told by your god (al-lliar) in those links I provided above. It is only a false god (an arabian idol) that is capable of telling such glaring lies.

Not only allahh is a liar he also said he is a deceiver. Then how can any reasonable person believe his words (quran) and his various injunctions?

You want my time? I bet you don't. grin
Coz if I have your time you would be frustrated from the ridiculous things you'd be seeing and hearing abt your lies and hypocrisy. To be honest.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
My post was very simple and anybody that reads will know i don't sound angry at all.

Am only amazed and wowed at just how hypocritic and dumb someone can get.....its simply unmatched.

Take this up with your fellow Christians like Italo and others...

You are only deluding yourself by tagging anybody that don't subscribe to your doctrins a non-Christian. . You are very much like a pharisee..

Your likes makes many christians here ashamed...if what it takes to be Christian is to be judgemental, hypocritic, discriminative and most of all as dumb as you are. . .Then your version of Christianity can never be for someone like myself..

You see why i say you are frustrated and have lost your wits.

1st you attacked the muslims for eating sacrificed animals saying jews didn't eat it but you realized you were mistaken that jews actually ate sacrificed animals.

2nd now you have resorted to attacking other christian sects. . If you are not confused, i wonder what else you migbt be

Honestly, you are in need of serious help. What did you learn in your Seminary if you call judgemental for condemning idol worship?

I think it is no more worth it talking to you further. Your knowledge of the bible has been turned upside down by the Devil, who you might not even believe exists.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

You want my time? I bet you don't. grin
Coz if I have your time you would be frustrated from the ridiculous things you'd be seeing and hearing abt your lies and hypocrisy. To be honest.

Trash!!
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

grin grin They are stupíd children of yhwh - exactly as yhwh professed in jeremiah 4:22

Yhwh doesn't only likes smelling suya. He loves wrestling also. He had a wrestling match with jacob grin How ridiculous?? Jacob ? grin
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!!
tongue
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

A muslim to tell me allahh is not guilty of lying.

A muslim to tell me allahh is not a deceiver after confessing he is.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:

He is no more a christian than any catholic out there. . In fact catholics make up 68% of christiandom.

There are 40,000 christian sects in this world, i believe according to him all the other 39,999 sects are not Christians only his own sect are christians.

Such discriminating and divisive mindset is idiotic and ludicrous. . .Same person accuse others of attacking his religion when he is the one discriminating against other members of his religion, talking down on them and attacking his religion..

That type of nonsensical hypocrisy is beginning to get on my nerve in thus thread

Don't allow that to get on your nerve. Truly, things like this frustrate my person too, hence the reason why I dont consider myself to be a member of a particular sect of Islam.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Yhwh doesn't only likes smelling suya. He loves wrestling also. He had a wrestling match with jacob grin How ridiculous?? Jacob ? grin

grin grin chai! Yhwh of the buybull Bleep'up though.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Honestly, you are in need of serious help. What did you learn in your Seminary if you call judgemental for condemning idol worship?
What i call judgemental is calling other christian sects to be non-christians because their doctrine do not relate to yours.. what i call blatant hypocrisy is not seeing the problem in your religion or sect and attacking the problems in others, what i call discriminating is excluding other christians from Christiandom and what i call utter dumbness is this Childish and utterly disappointing posts that betrays a very low mentally stabe human..

Catholics don't deify mary anymore than you deify your pastors or even the bible itself. . .

I think it is no more worth it talking to you further. Your knowledge of the bible has been turned upside down by the Devil, who you might not even believe exists.

Am happy my knowledge of biblical texts has been used to teach you a little lesson today. . .at least am sure next time you won't go about saying "Jews didn't eat sacrificed animals"

And aaah yes the devil part, that guy doesn't exist. . he only exists in your head where he pulls out imaginary temptation stunts. . .Free your mind from acknowledging abstract concepts..

Now calm down and try gather your wits. . these type of frustration and confusion is not good for your health..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

Don't allow that to get on your nerve. Truly, things like this frustrate my person too, hence the reason why I dont consider myself to be a member of a particular sect of Islam.
I am proudly agnostic atheist and everyone on this forum is well aware i refute both islamic and Christian ideolgies, you yourself can atest to that.

The only thing that freaks me out about the guy is discriminating against other christian sects (i have no problem with that) but this thread was even an attack against muslims, why jump into attacking other christians?

I am allergic to such hypocrisy and outstanding idiocy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

grin grin chai! Yhwh of the buybull Bleep'up though.
Big time. Did you even hear it? The yhwh of the buybull wake up from an epic sleep and he was like a drunk o. Lwkmd.

A God that sleeps epically? You will see it in the buybull. The lord that the likes of truthman worships.

Pls Check up psalms 78:65 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
What i call judgemental is calling other christian sects to be non-christians because their doctrine do not relate to yours.. what i call blatant hypocrisy is not seeing the problem in your religion or sect and attacking the problems in others, what i call discriminating is excluding other christians from Christiandom and what i call utter dumbness is this Childish and utterly disappointing posts that betrays a very low mentally stabe human..

Catholics don't deify mary anymore than you deify your pastors or even the bible itself. . .

Am happy my knowledge of biblical texts has been used to teach you a little lesson today. . .at least am sure next time you won't go about saying "Jews didn't eat sacrificed animals"

And aaah yes the devil part, that guy doesn't exist. . he only exists in your head where he pulls out imaginary temptation stunts. . .Free your mind from acknowledging abstract concepts..

Now calm down and try gather your wits. . these type of frustration and confusion is not good for your health..

Frustration? You make me laugh. People die preaching what they believe in talkless of fews abuses by those who are hit hard. It is much expected, the Devil would not fold his hands.

My health? Thank you. If you live up to my years you are 'lucky', as it were, as you don't believe in being blessed.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Big time. Did you even hear it? The yhwh of the buybull wake up from an epic sleep and he was like a drunk o. Lwkmd.

A God that sleeps epically? You will see it in the buybull. The lord that the likes of truthman worships.

grin grin
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
I am proudly agnostic atheist and everyone on this forum is well aware i refute both islamic and Christian ideolgies, you yourself can atest to that.

The only thing that freaks me out about the guy is discriminating against other christian sects (i have no problem with that) but this thread was even an attack against muslims, why jump into attacking other christians?

smiley
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Then the Lord awaked as one out
of sleep, and like a mighty man
that shouteth by reason of wine (Psalm 78:65).

Whose statement was that, God's or David's?

Besides, common sense should dictate that the statement is figurative.
.....'awake AS' shows it is figurative.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

My health? Thank you. If you live up to my years you are 'lucky', as it were, as you don't believe in being blessed.

[b]Hhmmm i take it you are my Dad's age then, but then i don't see my Dad on the internet exchanging words with Children.…

My elder brother who is a married man comes here to NL to read news and topics, i don't see him quarrelling with children over belief and doctrines... And you are proud of your Childish actions?

If you are up to the age you place yourself then it has been confirmed here that Age is not synonymous to knowledge.

Because frankly anyone who reads your posts will always see a touch of childishness and outright ignorance.

A man your age is still here dragging and exchanging words with Children over bible and quran and you dare speak about age here.

If you are really up to the age you claim here then your activities here on NL is quite shameful and demeaning...

I am a very young man in my early twenties, if you are half as old as you claim here. . .Then everyone who reads this can surely see that the young can teach the old and give them proper schooling when the old ones start acting like kids.

Anyway am sure you have learnt a very vital lesson today..
[/b]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Nadheer15: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin Truthman2012 tongue ^^, everybody look down, truthman2012 don enter another trouble o! \/ \/ grin grin
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouteth by reason of wine (Psalm 78:65).
Whose statement was that, God's or David's?
Besides, common sense should dictate that the statement is figurative. .....'awake AS' shows it is figurative.
Was he sleeping before? Awake from what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nadheer15:
grin grin Truthman2012 tongue ^^, everybody look down, truthman2012 don enter another trouble o! \/ \/ grin grin

grin grin to be frank bruh! I don't want the old man to go back to his hideout. I really like seeing him around.

Now, that uppercut by jonnydon will definitely break the man's jaw. cry cry
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:

You are surely out of you mind. Go and rest your brain as you are not making any sense.

I maintain Catholicism is not Christianity as there is no example of worshiping the image of Mary in the bible. Is that what freaked you out? Or are you freaked out because I debunked your 6million people claim?

Such stampede could only occur where people worship idols. I have been in a Christian congregation where a very large crowd were in attendance. When we were called to the altar for a spiritual excercise, the crowd was so much that my legs were hanging amidst other people's, I mean my legs couldn't touch the ground, yet I was carrying a baby in my hands. There was no single case of anyone trampled to death.

God is not in a place where people are stampeded to death.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]Hhmmm i take it you are my Dad's age then, but then i don't see my Dad on the internet exchanging words with Children.…

My elder brother who is a married man comes here to NL to read news and topics, i don't see him quarrelling with children over belief and doctrines... And you are proud of your Childish actions?

If you are up to the age you place yourself then it has been confirmed here that Age is not synonymous to knowledge.

Because frankly anyone who reads your posts will always see a touch of childishness and outright ignorance.

A man your age is still here dragging and exchanging words with Children over bible and quran and you dare speak about age here.

If you are really up to the age you claim here then your activities here on NL is quite shameful and demeaning...

I am a very young man in my early twenties, if you are half as old as you claim here. . .Then everyone who reads this can surely see that the young can teach the old and give them proper schooling when the old ones start acting like kids.

[/b]

Oh Lord! Don't let Pa truthman go back to his hideout. This uppercut is just too bombastic embarassed embarassed
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

grin grin to be frank bruh! I don't want the old man to go back to his hideout. I really like seeing him around.

Now, that uppercut by jonnydon will definitely break the man's jaw. cry cry

Jester!!!
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:

[/b]

The mental state of your dad might not be capable of doing what am doing here. Poor him!!!
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Such stampede could only occur where people worship idols.

I guess these ones http://tcjonline.org/nigeria-25-dead-many-injured-in-anambra-prayer-ground-stampede/ too are also worshipping idols hence the reason why 25 died in the stampede that occured, no?

I have been in a Christian congregation where a very large crowd were in attendance. When we were called to the altar for a spiritual excercise, the crowd was so much that my legs were hanging amidst other people's, I mean my legs couldn't touch the ground, yet I was carrying a baby in my hands.

Lying as usual, just as Jesus allegedly hanged your daughter in the air. grin grin

There was no single case of anyone trampled to death.

How about the case of boko haram bombing church? God is also not in those church abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

You are surely out of you mind. Go and rest your brain as you are not making any sense.

I maintain Catholicism is not Christianity as there is no example of worshiping the image of Mary in the bible. Is that what freaked you out? Or are you freaked out because I debunked your 6million people claim?
Pa am begging you stop doing this to yourself in public. . .You really don't know the meaning of "Debunk"

You neither falsified nor denied the fact that 6million catholics gathered for a pope's mass in Manila, you only said catholics are not Christians. .

Please check the meaning of "Debunk" in a dictionary again you need it...

Such stampede could only occur where people worship idols. I have been in a Christian congregation where a very large crowd were in attendance. When we were called to the altar for a spiritual excercise, the crowd was so much that my legs were hanging amidst other people's, I mean my legs couldn't touch the ground, yet I was carrying a baby in my hands. There was no single case of anyone trampled to death.
You were in a gathering of a few thousand people and there was no stampede, that is nice.

The pope held a mass of 6million attenders and there was no stampede even though you also claim catholics are idol worshippers and so are prone to stampede.

But that 6million crowd was managed swimmingly and there was not one single death or injury. . This shows proper management and space is needed for a successful occasion..

Tragedies has nothing to do with belief or religion. . Tragedies befall people of every faith and non faith alike.

Stampedes happen both in church and mosque even stadiums or any large societal gathering

. . .At your age you still possess a childish mindset that tragedies are as a result of belief, i marvel at the type of things you would be teaching the young ones you have at home..

Please stop banking on the tragedies of others to insinuate religious supremacy, it is disturbing as well as evil...

Agreed.

It has to be existential in the first place before being able to be anyway..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

The mental state of your dad might not be capable of doing what am doing here. Poor him!!!

grin grin lol... This old man don vexx.. Sha no go back to your hideout, thats my own.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

[b]Exactly, i so much agree that your mental state and that of my dad is not the same. . You are so correct sir that i had to share that post wink

His mental state is quite so sound that he concerns himself with what every mature man would and ... He is a boss ..He is a father and he acts like itwink

Unlike you whose mental state is so out of line that you come to NL and start exchanging words with young boys. . .Don't you have shame?

Just imagine what someone who is a full grown man is laying out in public.... Sir please why not respect yourself and your old age and act mature for once..

Who ever sees your activities here knows exactly who has a mental laps or is suffering from chronic psychosis..

Why not leave this degrading actions of yours and go spend some time with the children since you have time to spare that you come to NL and starting exchanging words with young men.

The little kids need you more and your wife too...please my warm love and regards to them, hope they are good.
[/b]

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Man Who Stole Some Flour And Lessons From The Quran / Why I Should Take A Second Wife! / Can A Pregnant Or A Nursing Mother Fast During Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.