Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? (12218 Views)

Ramadan 2018: Sultan Abubakar Tells Muslims When To Search For Shawwal Moon / Should One Respond To Non Muslims When They Wish Him A Happy New Year / Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Demmzy15(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

Oh shít! That old man will soon run back to his hideout cry grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Yes, if that is want you want to hear. He has the right to what He loves.

Like the aroma of burnt animals grin grin okay nah! join me here https://www.nairaland.com/2619198/suya-loving-god-bible wink

Allah loves waste of human lives every year by asking milions of people converging on a small space. There has been no year lives were not lost and allahh couldn't do anything about it. What type of holy land is a city where lives are lost yearly? What would have happened if it is an evil land?

You know this is pure lie compared to that of yhwh don't you?
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Demmzy15(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Yes, if that is want you want to hear.

Thank God you've finally agreed. grin

He has the right to what He loves.

Yes he does, including suya roasted meat. Hope you haven't forgotten he commands parents to eat their children! wink

[s]Allah loves waste of human lives every year by asking milions of people converging on a small space. There has been no year lives were not lost and allahh couldn't do anything about it. [/s]

Super dumb! I dunno your problem, the atheists are attacking you need to face them not Muslims. No Muslim has contributed to the topic, so why your infatuated with us. Face the atheists coward!

What type of holy land is a city where lives are lost yearly? What would have happened if it is an evil land?

Id'ot! Jerusalem which is an holy land has witnessed more. Christians have committed massacres in holy lands. Accident happens everyday and whatever happens to you as Muslim is a test from the Almighty, Or are trying to tell us they aren't stampede in Christian programs and masses?! undecided
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

Oh shít! That old man will soon run back to his hideout cry grin

Do you think I have all the time in the world for posting on nairaland?

Have you got the solutions to your problem here after your many sleepless nights?

https://www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran

https://www.nairaland.com/2507051/muhammad-vs-other-prophets
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Demmzy15(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
I'm bookmarking this thread for future reference, this humiliation is too much for truthman2012 and co! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
Demmzy15:
I'm bookmarking this thread for future reference, this humiliation is too much for truthman2012 and co! grin grin grin grin grin

Bookmark it, it is your choice. What you call humiliation I call success on my attack of the Devil. Also remember to bookmark these:

https://www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran

https://www.nairaland.com/2507051/muhammad-vs-other-prophets
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Demmzy15(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
^^^ grin grin grin
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by malvisguy212: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahaha i just irked some nerve... Oopps... here

Just take all the time you need kind sir.... smiley
keep on fighting for the devil,or do you want to renounced your atheism and follow christ ? The door is still open.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Do you think I have all the time in the world for posting on nairaland? Have you got the solutions to your problem here after your many sleepless nights? https://www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran https://www.nairaland.com/2507051/muhammad-vs-other-prophets

Did you miss my numerous mentions while you were in your hideout?

Have you forgotten that I challenged you on different occasions? Are you still scared to accept my challenge?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Demmzy15:

Thank God you've finally agreed. grin

Yes he does, including suya roasted meat. Hope you haven't forgotten he commands parents to eat their children! wink

Super dumb! I dunno your problem, the atheists are attacking you need to face them not Muslims. No Muslim has contributed to the topic, so why your infatuated with us. Face the atheists coward!

Id'ot! Jerusalem which is an holy land has witnessed more. Christians have committed massacres in holy lands. Accident happens everyday and whatever happens to you as Muslim is a test from the Almighty, Or are trying to tell us they aren't stampede in Christian programs and masses?! undecided

What you call accident is the deliberate act of demon allahh. He loves waste of human lives.

Tell me of a Christian gathering where lives are lost on annual basis.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Nadheer15: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

Have you forgotten that I challenged you on different occasions? Are you still scared to accept my challenge?
Leave the old cargo, very hypocritical!
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
keep on fighting for the devil,or do you want to renounced your atheism and follow christ ? The door is still open.
Fighting? Calling a myth a myth is not fighting...

and your devil is a myth too, why not complain that Johnydon22 says it is a myth so it come after me..wink

Here we go
[size=20] He only loves the sweet smell of burnt animals[/size]

Just take all the time you need in thinking about that. . . You will thank me later wink

By the way the smell of burning flesh is not sweet... lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

Which of those challenges I had no comments. If you didn't accept my comment is a different thing. But for you, you could not say a word, sorry if you said something let me see.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Nadheer15: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

[s]What you call accident is the deliberate act of demon allahh. He loves waste of human lives.

Tell me of a Christian gathering where lives are lost on annual basis.[/s]
Tell me a Christian gathering of over 3 million in which the crowd are managed perfectly? undecided
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
Demmzy15:
^^^ grin grin grin

His greatest achievements in life grin grin he is always quick to reference those 2 balderdash as his untoachable threads.. Dafuq! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nadheer15:

Tell me a Christian gathering of over 3 million in which the crowd are managed perfectly? undecided

Why should there be more people than the space could accommodate? Jesus would not make such command, never.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Which of those challenges I had no comments. If you didn't accept my comment is a different thing.

You have been challenged on different occasion to open a thread and preach christianity to rilwayne001. Are you ready to do that now?

But for you, you could not say a word, sorry if you said something let me see.

Say a word?? Where
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Nadheer15: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Why should there be more people than the space could accommodate? Jesus would not make such command, never.
If you don't know, then stfu! The Saudi authorities are managing over 3 million people in an area. No one is perfect especially when we've stubborn people. Hypocrite! Even Christian gathering of thousands we still have stampede so I don't get your point!
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nadheer15:

Actually there have been many of such gatherings..

6million people attended a Mass by pope Francis is Philippines and this is double of the figure of saudi gathering http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30869019
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Nadheer15: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

His greatest achievements in life grin grin he is always quick to reference those 2 balderdash as his untoachable threads.. Dafuq! grin
grin grin In his wrinkled mind he's one badass apologist o! undecided
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

Darkness has no power over light and so is truth over falsehood. When the truth is clearly stated falsehood will be forced to be silent. Quranic falsehood cannot conquer the truth I exposed in those threads. Serious!!!
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nadheer15:
grin grin In his wrinkled mind he's one badass apologist o! undecided

Trash!!
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:

6million people attended a Mass by pope Francis is Philippines and this is double of the figure of saudi gathering http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30869019

Do you call the pope a Christian?

Is Catholicism Christianity?

Is such Mass a command from Jesus?
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Darkness has no power over light and so is truth over falsehood. When the truth is clearly stated falsehood will be forced to be silent. Quranic falsehood cannot conquer the truth I exposed in those threads. Serious!!!

I dare you to open a thread and state the truth of christianity. This has been what you've been running away from. Don't disappoint your fellow minnows by running away from it again.

OPEN A THREAD.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Oh my goodness...i give up... now see it seems you have a problem upstairs..

The guy asked if there ever have been a christian gathering where millions of people were managed perfectly.

And i gave him an example of 6million people were managed without a hitch and there was no stampede...

Now you start finding issues where there is none....Think you are beginning to sound frustrated.

Now attacking other Christian denominations saying they are not christians, you need to slow down and gather your wits cus seems you lost it.

You accuse atheists of attacking Christianity but in the real sense you are the one doing that. . You even discriminate against your fellow christians and you prize yourself a good person?

Your hypocrisy is stupendous

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Nadheer15: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:

The peoples meeting with the Pope was at "Rizal Park" which is a large flat expanse of land. The stampede at Makkah took place on a bridge known as the "Jamarat Bridge" in which millions were struggling.

[img]http://www.sbg.com.sa/glry_images/32.jpg[/img]

Jamarat Bridge, there's dynamics. Many likened the stampede to fluid mechanics!

Rizal Park, many were static. So a stampede less likely to occur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Nadheer15: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Excommunicating fellow Christian! grin
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Nadheer15: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!!
tongue
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
[b][i]Oh my goodness...i give up... now see it seems you have a problem upstairs..

The guy asked if there ever have been a christian gathering where millions of people were managed perfectly.

And i gave him an example of 6million people were managed without a hitch and there was no stampede...

Now you start finding issues where there is none..

To him, catholics are not christians. You dig?
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nadheer15:

Excommunicating fellow Christian! grin

Catholicism is not Christianity I maintain. The current pope went to the mosque in saudi arabia for islamic prayer, is that a Christian? Do true Christians go to mosque to pray?

Muhammad said it is not for those who join partners with allahh to do any serve in mosque. It shows saudi authority is compromising if pope is a Christian.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

To him, catholics are not christians. You dig?

He is no more a christian than any catholic out there. . In fact catholics make up 68% of christiandom.

There are 40,000 christian sects in this world, i believe according to him all the other 39,999 sects are not Christians only his own sect are christians.

Such discriminating and divisive mindset is idiotic and ludicrous. . .Same person accuse others of attacking his religion when he is the one discriminating against other members of his religion, talking down on them and attacking his religion..

That type of nonsensical hypocrisy is beginning to get on my nerve in thus thread

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Nadheer15: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Catholicism is not Christianity I maintain. The current pope went to the mosque in saudi arabia for islamic prayer, is that a Christian? Do true Christians go to mosque to pray?

Muhammad said it is not for those who join partners with allahh to do any serve in mosque.
I thought you said Wahabi Islam is non-tolerant? So what's up with them allowing Christians to pray in the mosque?

Mind you, you're not different from boko-are-rams because this is how they excommunicate fellow Muslims because of minor errors. I really pity tho!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Should Take A Second Wife! / Can A Pregnant Or A Nursing Mother Fast During Ramadan? / Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.