Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? (12216 Views)

Ramadan 2018: Sultan Abubakar Tells Muslims When To Search For Shawwal Moon / Should One Respond To Non Muslims When They Wish Him A Happy New Year / Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Demmzy15(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2015
Annunaki I can see you viewing this thread, truthman2012 said your god loves the smell of soya? shocked grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2015
dalaman:

The guy is completely crazy. He doesn't even know the bible as he claims, yet the deluded blowhard wants to go up againt the muslims accusing them of things his masters who invented his God idea engaged in. Hilarious.

I only wanted to teach him that the jews also eat sacrifices using the bible but he doesn't even want to learn. .

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by dalaman: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:

I only wanted to teach him that the jews also eat sacrifices using the bible but he doesn't even want to learn. .

How will he want to learn when he wanted to use it to mock the muslims without knowing that the people in the bible did same. He must be hiding in shame by now. He wants to use the bible to mock others without knowing that the people in the bible did the same grin grin
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by hahn(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]Please am on my knees, stop doing yourself this in public am begging you.. embarassed

1st i am not an evolutionist because am sure that's what you are referring to.(In your desperation to pull out a defence, you had to assume i was an evolutionist even though the topic was abraham, Hhmm bad luck bob wink)

2nd you have no idea what is an ape, if swearing works i could swear on that.

3rd You don't even know what evolution is, i can bet on that.

4th you think scientists are being manipulated by your satan, it is obvious you need Mental evaluation..

5th you have no idea what science is at all...

Go back to school or stop reading apologetic articles and start reading books that can actually help you..

Congrats you just ended up disgracing yourself as usual, you know sometimes i can't help but be wowed that someone can be this dumb... This is very sad!!! embarassed really sad!!

Hahn you see why we really need to help these people, you see the dangerous effects of religious beliefs because am seeing it here.
Someone with a brain thinks Science is Satan's(Myth) manipulation and he is also using a phone...sorry to announce but your satan is a myth..

Why exactly has religion turned Nigerians into complete imbecile_s. . Plaetton was so right today, beliefs are retarding. . Just take a look at a being that is supposed to be from the 21st century..
[/b]

Good morning fam

Our failed education system and economic hardships are to blame here. Unfortunately, religion is taught in schools as "truth". How can someone who learns in a biology class about the reproductive system and how it works but is also told that a certain human in a far away land was born without any semen introduced into the mother not end up confused?

Contradictory, conflicting and ancient knowledge is being passed to us and only a few have the opportunity of acquiring knowledge outside what is norm.

These are the issues that require attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2015
hahn:

Good morning fam

Our failed education system and economic hardships are to blame here. Unfortunately, religion is taught in schools as "truth". How can someone who learns in a biology class about the reproductive system and how it works but is also told that a certain human in a far away land was born without any semen introduced into the mother not end up confused?

Contradictory, conflicting and ancient knowledge is being passed to us and only a few have the opportunity of acquiring knowledge outside what is norm.

These are the issues that require attention.

Our government is not secular in fact we elect religious fanatics into power and this is so because more than 95% of Nigerians are religious.

What sort of nonsensical supreme state would recognize sharia law for some part of the state..

Nigeria first of all need to take out religion from government before it can be taken out of our education system..

Its only just a pity...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by hahn(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
Our government is not secular in fact we elect religious fanatics into power and this is so because more than 95% of Nigerians are religious.

What sort of nonsensical supreme state would recognize sharia law for some part of the state..

Nigeria first of all need to take out religion from government before it can be taken out of our education system..

Its only just a pity...

Exactly. But the society shapes the mind puts these people in power.

We just happen to find ourselves in a confusing society
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2015
dalaman:

How will he want to learn when he wanted to use it to mock the muslims without knowing that the people in the bible did same. He must be hiding in shame by now. He wants to use the bible to mock others withut knowing that the people in the bible did they same grin grin
[b]He didn't know much about the old testament cus if he did he wouldn't have opened this thread.

If Muslim Allah is the one that loves smell of burnt animal, truthman will be the first to tell muslim how wrong it is and how absurd it was for a supreme deity who created the universe to be loving the smell of burnt flesh.

But that is one thing with religion, blind hypocrisy. .he won't for one minute apply the same logic and reason he applies to other religion to his because he knows if he did he would find his religion and God concept is as ridiculous as that of other religions.

Everybody pays a blind eye to the absurdities in their religions and point out the absurdities in others.
Jesus likened this to leaving the wood in ones eye to take out a speck of dust in anothers.

A muslim will never see the nonsensical wacky practises and outright lies and implausible attributes of his God but his eyes is open to see these in the Christian God concept same way goes to Christians..

Atheists are just there to tell them both: "Both of you are practising bullshiiiit..."
[/b]

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by David0(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

God said He detests His people eating animals offered to idols (Rev. 2:20).

My question now is, which idol r u talking about.

Have u seen hw d ram is prepared, hv u seen any unusual manner of preparing it?
D meat u buy in d market, do u know d process it went thru b4 u bought it?

Do u know if any incantations Whr made wen dey killed it?

My dear, d so called sacrifice only takes effect if u believe in it.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2015
hahn:

Exactly. But the society shapes the mind puts these people in power.

We just happen to find ourselves in a confusing society
Changing things is always a gradual process.

We can only help here in what ever little way by inciting independent reason int young minds that are mostly being destroyed in intellect by the cruelty of our nonsensical superstitious society..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by dalaman: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]He didn't know much about the old testament cus if he did he wouldn't have opened this thread.

If Muslim Allah is the one that loves smell of burnt animal, truthman will be the first to tell muslim how wrong it is and how absurd it was for a supreme deity who created the universe to be loving the smell of burnt flesh.

But that is one thing with religion, blind hypocrisy. .he won't for one minute apply the same logic and reason he applies to other religion to his because he knows if he did he would find his religion and God concept is as ridiculous as that of other religions.

Everybody pays a blind eye to the absurdities in their religions and point out the absurdities in others.
Jesus likened this leaving the wood in ones eye to take out a speck of dust in anothers.

A muslim will never see the nonsensical wacky practises and outright lies and implausible attributes of his God but his eyes is open to see these in the Christian God concept same way goes to Christians..

Atheists are just there to tell them both: "Both of you are practising bullshiiiit..."
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by hahn(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:

Atheists are just there to tell them both: "Both of you are practicing bullshiiiit..."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2015
Demmzy15:
Mehn! I'm really loving this, anyways lemme derail this thread the more. Malvisguy212 you've not answered my question o!

This indeed is a clash of Titans! grin grin grin lexiconkabir
salam! cheesy, wetin dey go on for this thread, malvisguy again? hian! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by phatriqk(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2015
truth man why dey form like say na u holy pass Abeg gerrout

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Demmzy15(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2015
lexiconkabir:
salam! cheesy, wetin dey go on for this thread, malvisguy again? hian! grin grin
Wa Aleikum Salam. . See how truthman2012 and co dey chop cain! grin

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2015
David0:

My question now is, which idol r u talking about.

Have u seen hw d ram is prepared, hv u seen any unusual manner of preparing it?
D meat u buy in d market, do u know d process it went thru b4 u bought it?

Do u know if any incantations Whr made wen dey killed it?

My dear, d so called sacrifice only takes effect if u believe in it.

Do you believe the muslims offer their sacrifices to an idol in the first place?

If yes, it means you are deliberately disobeying God's word as I have earlier shown you.

The meat you buy is not offered as a sacrifice, it is for sale and the motive and intention are different.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2015
Demmzy15:

i see am o, i really pity that malvisguy o, he sounded so embarassed and pained after johny attacked him for the bullsh't he typed(why the hell wont malvisguy check his post before submitting) chai! grin.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2015
Demmzy15:

When you attack the Devil, the only proof that it pains him is the reaction of his captives.
The Devil is the god of muslims and atheists and others, even the norminal Christians who have not experienced rebirth. You are not a Christian by bearing a Christian name.

It is dangerous for Christians' children to know the bible by letters without the spirit of the bible, such become atheists and form opposition with the Devil.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by malvisguy212: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
Now i will like you to think about the bolded, take all the time you need..
listen my friend, the sacrifice of a righteous man is like a fragrance incense to God , True prayer is fragrant to God. This was taught in the Old Testament, in one of those emblem-lessons which, when
read in the light of the gospel, mean so much the bible say in 2 Corinthians chapter two:
2 Corinthians 2:15
For we are to God the pleasing aroma of
Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.

Christ’s offering is fragrant and acceptable to God. We see this in at
least two places in the New Testament.
Ephesians 5:2. Walk in love, as Christ
loved us and gave himself for us, a
fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. In
Exodus, “fragrant” always described the
incense. Here, we have evidence of
Christ’s offering on the golden altar and
the sacrifice on the bronze altar. Hebrews 5:7. In the days of his flesh,
Jesus offered up prayers and
supplications, with loud cries and tears,
to him who was able to save him from
death, and he was heard because of his
reverence.
So you should focus on finding evidence for Gof existence rather that displaying your foolishness on christian thread.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Demmzy15(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

[s]When you attack the Devil, the only proof that it pains him is the reaction of his captives.
The Devil is the god of muslims and atheists and others, even the norminal Christians who have not experienced rebirth. You are not a Christian by bearing a Christian name.

It is dangerous for Christians' children to know the bible by letters without the spirit of the bible, such become atheists and form opposition with the Devil.[/s]
Why you dey vex, face them. You've gotten what you're looking for. Coward!
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Demmzy15(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
lexiconkabir:
i see am o, i really pity that malvisguy o, he sounded so embarassed and pained after johny attacked him for the bullsh't he typed(why the hell wont malvisguy check his post before typing) chai! grin.
The guy come dey talk hin life history! I'm a science student! grin grin Lmaooooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Demmzy15:

Yes, I have got what I want. The Devil is pained. I wouldn't have responded to you but because you feel the opposition is a cane, not knowing the Devil is hit where it pains.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

In Judaism sacrifices are not eaten but burnt for God to perceive the smell.

The old man just confirmed my thread that YAHWEH loves the smell of suya grin grin LWKM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Demmzy15(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Yes, I have got what I want. The Devil is pained. I wouldn't have responded to you but because you feel the opposition is a cane, not knowing the Devil is hit where it pains.
So e pain you like this?! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Demmzy15(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

The old man just confirmed my thread that YAHWEH loves the smell of suya grin grin LWKM.
grin grin grin grin Bro see how malvisguy confess, truthman2012 wan cry! grin Lwkmd, lwtmb!
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
listen my friend, the sacrifice of a righteous man is like a fragrance incense to God , True prayer is fragrant to God. This was taught in the Old Testament, in one of those emblem-lessons which, when
read in the light of the gospel, mean so much the bible say in 2 Corinthians chapter two:
2 Corinthians 2:15
For we are to God the pleasing aroma of
Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.

Christ’s offering is fragrant and acceptable to God. We see this in at
least two places in the New Testament.
Ephesians 5:2. Walk in love, as Christ
loved us and gave himself for us, a
fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. In
Exodus, “fragrant” always described the
incense. Here, we have evidence of
Christ’s offering on the golden altar and
the sacrifice on the bronze altar. Hebrews 5:7. In the days of his flesh,
Jesus offered up prayers and
supplications, with loud cries and tears,
to him who was able to save him from
death, and he was heard because of his
reverence.
So you should focus on finding evidence for Gof existence rather that displaying your foolishness on christian thread.

Hahahahaha i just irked some nerve... Oopps... here

[size=20] He only loves the sweet smell of burnt animals [/size]

Just take all the time you need kind sir.... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Demmzy15:

truthman2012:

You guys got it all wrong. . It wasn't an attack on any religion or opposition of any doctrine..
[size=16]
I only wanted to show Truthman that in Judaism sacrifices are also eaten unlike what he thought they weren't eaten..[/size]

I think am sure he already learnt that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin grin Bro see how malvisguy confess, truthman2012 wan cry! grin Lwkmd, lwtmb!

And the cry of an old man na e bad pass grin grin Ékuñ arungbó

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Demmzy15(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:

You guys got it all wrong. . It wasn't an attack on any religion or opposition of any doctrine..
[size=16]
I only wanted to show Truthman that in Judaism sacrifices are also eaten unlike what he thought they weren't eaten..[/size]

I think am sure he already learnt that...
I know that, he likes double standards and hypocrisy. Creating baseless thread about something his own religion supports. He needs to know the truth nothing more!
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Demmzy15(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

And the cry of an old man na e bad pass grin grin Ékuñ arungbó
Hahahahaha! grin grin Bros wallahi I come dey pity the man o. See how two of them just succumb, that old man Ann'unaki is nowhere to be found!

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rilwon:

Yes, if that is want you want to hear.

He has the right to what He loves.

Allah loves waste of human lives every year by asking milions of people converging on a small space. There has been no year lives were not lost and allahh couldn't do anything about it.

What type of holy land is a city where lives are lost yearly? What would have happened if it is an evil land?

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Did you read the bible references before you pasted them? I doubt it.

Firstly, chapter 3 of the book of Lev. does not have up to 35 verses as you quoted. You lack comprehension here bro! It is Lev. 3 and Lev. 7, Chp. 11 to 35. Common this you don't understand, how would comprehend others?

Secondly, only a fractional part of the meat was allowed to be TAKEN AWAY (To worship or bury or praise, right? Nonsense! Make an appointment with a psychiatrist, you need psychiatric evaluation, asap; and please don't forget to take that KingEbukasBlog with you!) . The whole rest is burnt for God. The other time you said it is only the blood they offer as sacrifice.

It makes no physical or spiritual sense to offer something to God or idol and the offerer takes it and consume it by himself. It shows he offers it to himself and not his god. Whether it makes sense or not is my business! These people eat the meat and leave the blood for god. I expected you to apologise for the lie you told earlier. Isn't your god against lies?

Stop being pathetic! The fact remains that they actually ate part of the meat which is what this argument is centered on. And what is your vampire god doing with the blood, by the way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Rilwon: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Demmzy15:

Hahahahaha! grin grin Bros wallahi I come dey pity the man o. See how two of them just succumb, that old man Ann'unaki is nowhere to be found!

Oh shít! That old man will soon run back to his hideout cry grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Should Take A Second Wife! / Can A Pregnant Or A Nursing Mother Fast During Ramadan? / Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.