Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. (12341 Views)

How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? / Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2009
big_bumper:

I am looking for a rich husband, the ones I meet on NL are churchrats and cannot satiate my long throat cheesy Sue me tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Iyalode
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by neowelsh(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2009
i go cut you throat short so that u will be satisfied. grin grin oleaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by bigbumper(f): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Iyalode

neo_welsh:

i go cut you throat short so that u will be satisfied. grin grin oleaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tongue tongue

Ha ha, na true I dey talk na, why should I waste my time slaving over love, working hard with my churchrat hubby to make it, only for some trifling h&*^to come and take over or become second wife on my watch cheesy Abeg free me, na readymade man I want abeg cheesy

Now all I need to do is hook up with 190 to give me the lowdown on who purchased the most expensive car or most expensive house on Nairaland to help me make the correct informed choice tongue cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2009
i believe u can now see some Nland babes making confessions now
i know what im saying, i have seen tins on this land,
babes are supose 2 be in fashion and romance section only
and maybe religion section but pls some1 tell me what are they
doing in realestate and auto section,
they know the email addresses of car dealers and home mortgage dealers
if u doubt me, try and act as a car dealer and say u have a 2010 infinity JEEP to sell
and leave ur phone # there and watch the # of nland girls that wud give u a call
requesting that they are interested in ur JEEP and u(urself) so i know what im saying

these babes here especially thoes below 600 posts are thoes that mainly fall within these ranking
pls guys these Nland babes need money so please kindly share ur money wit any1 that seem interested in U

Thats why they are here, for the big guys of nland, like 190,ifeleke,siena,mr.crackles,seun, and ETC grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Czarskit(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2009
~ I said it! ~ Well there's nutin wrong with 'e-hustle' ~
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by lacrimose(f): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2009
190:

i believe u can now see some Nland babes making confessions now
i know what im saying, i have seen tins on this land,
babes are supose 2 be in fashion and romance section only
and maybe religion section but pls some1 tell me what are they
doing in realestate and auto section,
they know the email addresses of car dealers and home mortgage dealers
if u doubt me, try and act as a car dealer and say u have a 2010 infinity JEEP to sell
and leave ur phone # there and watch the # of nland girls that wud give u a call
requesting that they are interested in ur JEEP and u(urself) so i know what im saying

these babes here especially thoes below 600 posts are thoes that mainly fall within these ranking
pls guys these Nland babes need money so please kindly share ur money wit any1 that seem interested in U

Thats why they are here, for the big guys of nland, like 190,ifeleke,siena,mr.crackles,seun, and ETC grin grin

I am glad i stated my intentions clear since the first day i joined nairaland. To answer the auto section question, I have been burnt twice in the past, getting a car and then realizing it was a lemon after paying for it. Auto section helps women like me who have no clue about cars and would rather get more knowledge. Nairaland auto section is a place to do that. Thats why you find girls on auto section.

Someone said most people on here are students. Not entirely, there are diverse ages on nairaland. The best you can say is most nairalanders are young people.

I am not sure how many girls on nairaland are looking for made men. Here is not where to find it.
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2009
190:

rotflmaooooooooooooo. . . .

IFELEKE, na true? Odidi okunrin meta tongue cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2009
@lacrimose

I said it and im happy u babes are now exposing urselves slowly

there are different ways 2 trap a rat,

im happy u said u are one of thoes babes disturbing inspired m in the auto section
claiming u are interested in his end of discussion but rather his phone # and hookup zone
somewhere in lagos, pls dont get me wrong or offended, Just that there are many of
ur kind around here, trust me im speaking from experience

and also i believe that i said that most babes dat do something like that

have less than 600 posts, urs is about 135 or somethin if im correct

so dearie
pls nland babes are here for strictly rich nland guys, some are invisable, and just goes for
nland guys email addressesssss, abi Nland babes no go find money again, grin grin grin
theres a mistake in dis comment that MAN MUST SURVIVE
i stand to correct it as MAN MUST STRUGGLE AND BABES(NLAND) MUST SURVIVE,

anyway if u advice me,its better dan goin in2 prostitution,
so nland babes kip it up

but make una no approach me o, cos i have a wife from this nairaland as well grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2009
@190
e be like say many NL babes dey disturb you tongue tongue
and from the look of things too e be like say your pepper rest too undecided undecided
well if you dont mind let me join the flow wink wink
abeg drop your house address for here grin grin grin

anyway how are you doing?
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by patwhizkid(f): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2009
Whatz all these? And who d hell is dat ewu referring to?
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2009
@pat
and u are another persn i simply cant understand
and who are u refering to,

@ y me
sister i dey,
The struggle must continue o
i dnt want my wife and kids to ever
have reason 2 complain say food no dey house

God forbid

anyway jst started a new thread
pls place something there
no worry we go chat in private make we
talk abt this, no worry abt alexbabe grin grin
she reads all my post 2 see if i tresspass
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by patwhizkid(f): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2009
190, plz i came here 2 have fun when'er am less busy. I don't have time 4 nl guys & their (small) money! Have u ever seen any of my post(s) on auto/real estate section?
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2009
@pat
ROFLMFAO cheesy cheesy cheesy
well u can say they have small money
when that small money is the same source of income
to other fellow nland girls grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by patwhizkid(f): 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2009
Well, i dunno about other girls, as 4 me, i don't have time 4 'em nl guyz!
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by bigbumper(f): 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2009
Phew THANK God I have more than 600 posts, so I no longer fall into the categories of those greedy girls with longthroat cheesy I am stepping out of here and going off to the auto section to find out who purchased the N75,000,000 Rolls Royce Phantom advertised by MAKEITRAIN, for research purposes of course lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I would also nicely stop by in the real estate section to see how the N500,000,000 properties in Ikoyi and VI, advertised by H&LBROKER and Dayo. . . is faring cool
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2009
rotflmao, Iyalode, you're sth else cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 12:22am On Apr 20, 2009
@big_bumper
u see what im talking abt
hw did u ever know that there was a Rolls Royce Phantom
advertised there,i never even checked it out 1 single day
the whole time i was there and also for the realestate
how did u know so much abt these,
PEOPLE SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
concerning ur post
the 28 that you have ontop of the 600 came in today
so meaning ure still among that trend of women on nland
in dire need of Nairamen grin

@ pat
u dnt have time for nairamen
thats cos u havent seen one that would post
any thread for 1million naira diamond gold neckless with his phone #
i know u wud be @ d front to call him requesting more info to see him alone in his apartment grin grin LOL
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Czarskit(m): 1:01am On Apr 20, 2009
~ Damn! Truth hurts. ~ Lemme quickly go & advertise my maxima for 'phone call' purposes. ~
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 1:20am On Apr 20, 2009
@Czarskit
beta pls go there immediately
i aint interested in nissan maxima
do u have any altima 4 grabs

@ nland babes
u have heard him,pls flock immediately 2 auto section
2 get Czarskit # immediately, hes goin there now
dat car is worth more than 1.6m so go transact business wit
Czarskit there now,
jst an advice if u ask me
abi Czarskit no be so
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by lacrimose(f): 1:22am On Apr 20, 2009
190:

@lacrimose

I said it and im happy u babes are now exposing urselves slowly

there are different ways 2 trap a rat,

im happy u said u are one of thoes babes disturbing inspired m in the auto section
claiming u are interested in his end of discussion but rather his phone # and hookup zone
somewhere in lagos, pls dont get me wrong or offended, Just that there are many of
ur kind around here, trust me im speaking from experience

and also i believe that i said that most babes dat do something like that

grin grin

WHAT, i guess this is it for me. Yes, i did ask inspired m to look up details for me. I shouldn't be surprised at ur mentality. well, I dont live in lagos, neither do i need his phone number.

It is easy for anyone to sit behind a computer and point fingers at people. I am genuinely discussing the topic and letting poster know that it is not entirely true.

"there are different ways 2 trap a rat"

Please be a little respectful, and also try to discern  people. I shouldnt have asked Inspired-m for car history details, i did regret posting on auto section because i was ignored couple of times. i was only being lazy and cheap. And yes, i am not afraid to point out my own fault, but following Nairaland mofos around for what, peanuts! I should have paid the freaking $39.95, so i wont have people like you in the future using minor things like that as a judgment of my character. Its no big deal though 190. You have the right to think whatever you want.

Maybe its time i quit Nairaland. I would rather have conversations with sound and intellectual minds. Not guys that think females on auto section are there to look for guys,

Since you went through my post, you should have noticed that i am here to have a laugh whenever i get break from the office or have the time.

Like i said if that's your opinion with all humility i really don't care but i cant help but feel sad for you
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 1:35am On Apr 20, 2009
@lacrimose
pls im not driving u oooh dnt
get me wrong and i didnt go tru ur post
Just that i know 1 or 2 babes around dis section
dat does smtin like dat
i neva intended any of thoes for u
and didnt even know u were in2 d auto biz
as well till u started confessing now
and pls feel sad 4 urself cos we have neva met b4
and neither do i knw u 4rm adam

later dearie!
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by TOYOSI20(f): 1:43am On Apr 20, 2009
Czarskit:

~ Damn! Truth hurts. ~ Lemme quickly go & advertise my maxima for 'phone call' purposes. ~

LMGAO!!! grin grin grin

TOPIC

W/e rocks their boats i guess!! undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by lacrimose(f): 1:51am On Apr 20, 2009
190:

@lacrimose

and didnt even know u were in2 d auto biz
as well till u started confessing now

am not in the auto business, was just looking out for myself  so i dont make a bad decision before purchasing another vehicle. If you know what i mean, car problems can be terrible if you dont have a clue.

Also, just to put it out there, i have never approached any of these guys here or any nigerian infact about any car related transaction (apart from car history reports)

190:

@lacrimose

and pls feel sad 4 urself cos we have neva met b4
and neither do i knw u 4rm adam

later dearie!

that's cool, i have nothing to be sad about, at least i am not thinking that some girls are on auto section looking for who buys the most expensive car.

Like you said i dont know you and you dont know me from adam. i have never pointed fingers at you or what intentions you are on nairaland.

Your argument is as good as someone saying why are Men looking for made women on nairaland or why are men looking for sex on nairaland.

I am sorry if i came across a bit harsh, didnt mean to

This is my last reply on this thread, cause there is really no need for it.
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by lincpon: 4:36am On Apr 20, 2009
@190

Well i really have weighed your ignorance and it's time i let you know the truth.
Well it's very uncivilised and barbaric of you to think ladies have no right to visit auto and real estate threads.
If you really are into auto's bigtime then you should know that women have a better taste of cars than men atleast in our very own naija.
Secondly if you are so made like you claim you would not be here making such useless claim cos wealth speak for the wealthy and finally with all due respect i think you had better get your hand on something cos with the rate your reply is coming in one might confuse you to be a no good cos rich men are out there getting richer. angry
see ya and don't bother replying cos i am not jobless and will not respond.
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Czarskit(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2009
~ Sharrap! ~
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2009
Interesting thread. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin. . .so because some peeps manage pocket small change. . .we no go hear word again. . .na wa ohhh. . . grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2009
@lincpon
now dis is another animal from third mainland bridge

anyway aint got ur tyme so pls talk 2 d hand undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by martho(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2009
what's so special about autos?This is somethin every adult can afford in europe.
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by surface(f): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2009
This thread is becoming totally boring imagine dis one saying something else,cars are cheap in europe,what about d road tax insurance,lets stop giving nigerians d impression dat things are very cheap and rosy in europe
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by martho(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2009
who's dis one?who said things r cheap. i still insist that everyone can afford a car as long as one is not jobless.how much do u pay 4 car insuance?wetin!
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by surface(f): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2009
look at dis hitler cousin ?how much are being paid an hour?rubbish
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by martho(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2009
i don't blame u.i know ur type.keep ur fustration 2 urself.i'm hitlers bro,so where's ur location?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? / I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers / Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.