Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. (12344 Views)

How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? / Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by surface(f): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2009
where people earn the highest and most powerful currency in d world. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by martho(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2009
ok i see cry where my big bros and sis. lives.
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by whitesturd(f): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2009
This 190 guy is funny.i realy took my time to read this thread.he might be right though but not jump into that conclusion. that all girls are here for that.for instance i am not here for any guy cos i have cartons of them.just to catch my fun and i am doing just that.
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by martho(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2009
make i go organise some food.later,later. cry
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2009
WELL DATS SOME TRUTH IM JUST LETTIN SUM NLAND BABES KNOW
NOT ALL OF DEM ARE IN2 IT ANYWAY
BUT MAJORITY OF DEM
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 21, 2009
190-Yaris

Your claims are very  lipsrsealed would love to hear the view point of the gentlemen selling cars in the auto section.
You have a certain reputation in the auto section yourself  wink wink but you've certainly outdone yourself this time  cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by platinumnk(f): 4:59am On Apr 21, 2009
Well, I'm under 600 posts , but i'll be dammed if im looking for an unnamed man on a freakin website, I mean how lame is that!!! I work hard, I drive my own car, and I can attain anything I put my mind to. hahah I love NL bc its highly entertaining , and relaxing after a loooong day of work.

By the way girls, have a right to the auto section. I have poked my head in there a cpl of times in there, because I'm interested in having a car of my own to drive when I come back to Lagos. I want to believe that it is less costly that shipping from here.

I wont sell cars here, but I have sold cars on craigslist.com. some of you probably heard of it. So dont assume, u dont know everyone. A lesson I had to learn too wink
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by platinumnk(f): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2009
surface:

This thread is becoming totally boring imagine dis one saying something else,cars are cheap in europe,what about d road tax insurance,lets stop giving nigerians d impression dat things are very cheap and rosy in europe
and also in the US
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2009
@Wheelzz
Thanks man
Im not Just in a happy mood
went 2 contonu 4 sometin
and came bak empty handed,
wud list it up @ autos soon

I didnt knw u knew me
wit the yaris,
anyway lets chat,
I love ur accent,
1love broda u too much
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by bigbumper(f): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2009
Czarskit is purchasing a N1.6 miller Nissan Maxima whilst !90 is gunning for a N1.7 miller Toyota Yaris, and Debosky has promised me a Vauxhall/Opel Insignificant tongue Hmmn, the dilemma now is that which car am I gonna look good in, chillling in the owner's corner of course cool

Thank God I am not one of those long-throat girls mentioned earlier, they would not have had the decency to choose just two out of those three like I am about to do, they would have gone for all three, bunch of greedy girls giving us other girls a bad name cool
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Igwe9(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ BB
How are you doing? smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by bluespice(f): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ big bumper roflmao!!!!
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Moyola(f): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2009
Uhmn!
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by bluespice(f): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2009
moyo kini?
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by jacktweed(m): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2009
Of course most of these nairaland broke ass women are always loking for made men to support their insiatiable greed.

Just look at any classified on nairalist from any of these silly untrained poverty stricken nairaland girls always starting their captions with:

Beautiful Christian sexy lady looking for a very Rich and Handsome man that can support me! grin

Hungry Imbeciles! grin

na me do you?

You no get papa for house? Why they always have to beg like kano street beggers baffles me. And the annoying thing is that they always try to claim independence and financial freedom but these douche church rat female bags would always want a someone to cater for their financial needs. How often do you hear or see a nairaland chap looking for a rich woman? Its because they were born into poverty and have that poverty stricken mind to shamelessly prowl nairaland and seek out successful men to skim dry.

I hope boys are getting more wiser to prevent these leeches from sucking them dry and avoid all their bloviates?

Another joke is that most of them are christians looking for a rich man. . . .Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! Christainity? What a farce grin

Mixing religion and greed to hoodwink people! At least the muslim chicks are still decent enough not to advertise their show of shame and level of hunger world wide to look for a man! wink
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2009
@big_bumper
so u hav been in d autos section too
I tink i have met u there 1ce
stop followin ma post grin grin
anyway others u hav heard her
i hope they secretly do not do their RUNS now
that they have been BUSTED
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Moyola(f): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2009
bluespice:

moyo kini?

Nofin really! wink
Juz kant bliv som ladhiz do such!
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by bluespice(f): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2009
oh well,
they desperate undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by tope2000(f): 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2009
jack tweed:

Of course most of these nairaland broke ass women are always loking for made men to support their insiatiable greed.

Just look at any classified on nairalist from any of these silly untrained poverty stricken nairaland girls always starting their captions with:

Beautiful Christian sexy lady looking for a very Rich and Handsome man that can support me! grin

Hungry Imbeciles! grin

na me do you?

You no get papa for house? Why they always have to beg like kano street beggers baffles me. And the annoying thing is that they always try to claim independence and financial freedom but these douche church rat female bags would always want a someone to cater for their financial needs. How often do you hear or see a nairaland chap looking for a rich woman? Its because they were born into poverty and have that poverty stricken mind to shamelessly prowl nairaland and seek out successful men to skim dry.

I hope boys are getting more wiser to prevent these leeches from sucking them dry and avoid all their bloviates?

Another joke is that most of them are christians looking for a rich man. . . .Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! Christainity? What a farce grin

Mixing religion and greed to hoodwink people! At least the muslim chicks are still decent enough not to advertise their show of shame and level of hunger world wide to look for a man! wink

Buahahahahahahahahaha . . . . i cant shout
This must be another adam brody undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2009
gbam
SECONDED grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2009
well thats the simple truth
They may change their tactics in
getting made males,if u doubt me ask Inspired m
viperman,carshopper,Jenju,ifeleke or 190
they will tell u how ladies flood them cos of what they do
i believe czarskit is among the flooded guys now wink
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by bigbumper(f): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2009
Igwe.:

@ BB
How are you doing? smiley

My one and only lolo who I only have eyes for kiss Ignore my previous posts, my keyboard jammed, and the posts started typing themselves, honest cheesy Whats for dinner tonight, you know I don't like my food cold, so you have to start preparing it once I am 30 minutes away from the house cheesy

My, my, my, you are looking hungry these days, told you that Sisijinx was not good for your blood pressure cheesy She is one of the long-throat girls we have been talking about, at least I didn't spend all of you salary in one day like her, I always made sure it lasted us 3 days cheesy cheesy cheesy

How bodi? Missed you kiss
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by bigbumper(f): 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2009
bluespice:

@ big bumper roflmao!!!!

At least I am not doing it for money lipsrsealed I only want to have more collection of shoes than you and Tope2000 cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by bigbumper(f): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2009
190:

@big_bumper
so u hav been in d autos section too

Me Auto section, noooo, you are confusing me with someone else, I only went there once to chaperone Toyinrayo and Amebo no 1 to make sure they did not get lost in male territory, no I did not follow them to keep an eye on their greedy wandering eyes and lustful minds grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by jacktweed(m): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2009
You guys are changing the topic. We should be talking more about these greedy leech sucking girls trying to seek a Rich Nairalander to squeeze dry and ways to prevent these poor church rats from succeeding!

Their greed knows no bound. Go check Nairalist dating and see for yourself.

Greedy Poverty Struck Christian Leprechauns! grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Igwe9(m): 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2009
big_bumper:

How bodi? Missed you kiss
I'm okay, missed you too  kiss
good night smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2009
big_bumper:

Me Auto section, noooo, you are confusing me with someone else, I only went there once to chaperone Toyinrayo and Amebo no 1 to make sure they did not get lost in male territory, no I did not follow them to keep an eye on their greedy wandering eyes and lustful minds grin

Iyalode, I must sue you from the way you're abusing my name o.

Na amebo.1 and agaba o
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by inspiredm(m): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2009
jack tweed:

You guys are changing the topic. We should be talking more about these greedy leech sucking girls trying to seek a Rich Nairalander to squeeze dry and ways to prevent these poor church rats from succeeding!

Their greed knows no bound. Go check Nairalist dating and see for yourself.

Greedy Poverty Struck Christian Leprechauns! grin

All these for Nairaland Girls ?

You got a Caustic Tongue Brov
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by bigbumper(f): 12:09am On Apr 30, 2009
Igwe.:

I'm okay, missed you too kiss
good night smiley

Aawww miss you too snukums kiss

*Toyinrayo:

Iyalode, I must sue you from the way you're abusing my name o.

Na amebo.1 and agaba o

Oya sue me na,na money go kill am cheesy Why do you think I am aiming for a rich dude grin

OMG, how could I forget shocked Was supposed to be having a night vigil tonight with Agaba to prove to him that I am a God-fearing woman, shoot, oh dear, how am I gonna handle this double-booking, I don't want to cancel any of them na, think think think girl cool

inspired_m:

All these for Nairaland Girls ?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

By this statement do you mean "NL girls are not worth it" angry angry angry or "Jack Tweed is a numpty" grin grin grin

CLARIFY sharpish angry angry angry tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by inspiredm(m): 12:11am On Apr 30, 2009
big_bumper:

By this statement do you mean "NL girls are not worth it" angry angry angry or "Jack Tweed is a numpty" grin grin grin

CLARIFY sharpish angry angry angry tongue

Your guess is as Good as Mine grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 30, 2009
big_bumper:

Oya sue me na,na money go kill am cheesy Why do you think I am aiming for a rich dude grin

OMG, how could I forget shocked Was supposed to be having a night vigil tonight with Agaba to prove to him that I am a God-fearing woman, shoot, oh dear, how am I gonna handle this double-booking, I don't want to cancel any of them na, think think think girl cool

We all want rich men. . . .personality ko congeniality ni grin grin

rotflmao. . . . Inspired, do you see what your woman is up to? What number did she give you sef? number 10? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by inspiredm(m): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

We all want rich men. . . .personality ko congeniality ni grin grin

rotflmao. . . . Inspired, do you see what your woman is up to? What number did she give you sef? number 10? tongue tongue tongue tongue

It was just a One Night Jump Off, I can deal With it, No Biggie cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session / 4 Tips To Have A Bigger Bum Bum / My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired