Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. (12339 Views)

How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? / Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by ladybam(f): 12:38am On Apr 18, 2009
and wat exactly could u be talking about? truth master . . . tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Czarskit(m): 12:53am On Apr 18, 2009
~ Truth Mistress, the poster is saying the truth. ~ The truth is bitter ~ Thus, the poster is being battered. . . 4 telling the truth ~ embarassed
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by ladybam(f): 12:59am On Apr 18, 2009
Czarskit:

~ Truth Mistress, the poster is saying the truth. ~ The truth is bitter ~ Thus, the poster is being battered. . . 4 telling the truth ~ embarassed
\

well,if u say so!okayyyyyyyyyy
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 18, 2009
Made men on Nl? undecided

You should be ashamed of yourself. Made ko make ni
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by SeanT21(f): 1:52am On Apr 18, 2009
I come on Nland to chill and unwind. wink Not to look for future husband. smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 18, 2009
I blame the girls that give your kind the time of day outside Nairaland.
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by martho(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2009
money is nothing.
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by ladybam(f): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2009
martho:

money is nothing.

exactly!
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by PERVERT9: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2009
especially made men like me grin
SeanT21:

I come on Nland to chill and unwind. wink Not to look for future husband. smiley
You better start looking for him now because i am right here beside you
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2009
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by t00cUTE(f): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2009
@ poster if u dont ve anytin 2 say, den dont post angry angry
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by ladybam(f): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2009
some posters no well at all
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by pureminded: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2009
martho:

money is nothing.
U berra don't say this outta NL or else you wanna get beaten up! A whole man saying money is nothing embarassed angry
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by ladybam(f): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2009
pureminded:

U berra don't say this outta NL or else you wanna get beaten up! A whole man saying money is nothing embarassed angry

money! money! money!
surely money can buy some real assets,but it cannot buy some intangile asset like love and companionship.
but all in all,money is good ooohhhh
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2009
COMMENT LESS grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by pureminded: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2009
lady bam:

money! money! money!
surely money can buy some real assets,but it cannot buy some intangile asset like love and companionship.
but all in all,money is good ooohhhh
Umm i agree wiv you on 50% , in this world now my sister , girls only want cash and fine boy ! i swear , if you dont have the 2 , ur love life is not well secured , though everybody will surely get hooked up o, but money lays 60% of the love foundation! BUT I AGREE THAT MONEY CANT BUY TRUE LOVE which i don't believe still exist embarassed
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Hauwa1: 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2009
are there any made man on NL? i thot everyone is in school, undecided

terrible
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Desmond3: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2009
190: u 2 more, ur reasons 2 pure. I throw 4 u, solid 4 u. The truth shall set us, 2 d ladies in d house speak 4 urself, u can't fight 4 another person.
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by pureminded: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2009
*Hauwa*:

are there any made man on NL? i thot everyone is in school, undecided

terrible
Yes There is cool
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2009
@ desmond
thanks alot
@ hauwa
wots up, havent u gone bak 2 ur NYSC camp
@ topic
well dats d truth, most babes are here 4 d guys
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Czarskit(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2009
~. . .and the guys are here for. . .~
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by finemocha(f): 3:39am On Apr 19, 2009
hahahahahahah
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by maray(f): 6:24am On Apr 19, 2009
l dont know about other girls but am not on nl 2 look 4 any bleeping guy,enough toasters in real life,God forbid,moreover i dont date student becos am not a student,of all places ,looking 4 men on nl embarassed
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by jaybee3(m): 6:49am On Apr 19, 2009
maray:

l dont know about other girls but am not on nl 2 look 4 any bleeping guy,enough toasters in real life,God forbid,moreover i dont date student becos am not a student,of all places ,looking 4 men on nl embarassed
i am looking for ya though cool
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2009
Hmmm, mademen who wants to hang out with a Poor man(one who lacks ideas, and have no plans not same as being broke) money is everything poster.Money is like the second god pity what extent pple will go for it including me.
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Secretz(f): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2009
I will defend myself oh!!! I am not chasing any men on NL, they are chasing me tongue cool

@ 190, I have never been to those sections your gassing about!!!

kiss kiss kiss to all my fans, lol grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by toosoon(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2009
@poster,
simply question because they are girls made too.
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by zamzekx(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2009
On Nairaland, the truth shall get U crucified! ~ R.I.P threadstarter
not only on nl. the truth most atimes gets you crucified, but the same truth resurects you.
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by pureminded: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2009
maray:

U get mouth fine girl wink
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by elnaf(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2009
@yme
hey hey
[/b]
hey hey
see me see trouble
i never knew you or ifeleke were rich oooooooooooooooooooo
well any way i am drop alive rich myself and abt to get married too to a billionaire
so you see dear you are wrong
l

[b]Mumu! cheesy who ask about who u ar getting married to notice me abi u dey date Dangote?

@190
most of them from the romance section head 2 the realestate
and auto section and also try and hook up with
realestate dealers and car dealers who are made,

believe it or not thats the truth,
they trace each male's post and check how much
he bidds for each house or car and they try and follow him around
agreein 2 what ever he says, trust me it has happened 2 me on this land

I know the truth is bitter but when heard becomes more bitter not Just
to the tongue but to the female folks, im expecting the guilty ones to EAT me up
on this, UNA KNOW UNA-SELVES

well not all nland babes are in2 this
but atleast more than 60% of them are rite fully in2 dis
Damn! shocked ar you kidding? the % is staggaring Cnt blif am interracting with women of Ds mentallity angry
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2009
@elnaf
kilode y the insult now angry angry
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by bigbumper(f): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2009
I am looking for a rich husband, the ones I meet on NL are churchrats and cannot satiate my long throat cheesy Sue me tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / Clitoris: The Only Organ Whose Sole Purpose Is For Pleasure. (pics ) / I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers