Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

The Movie Club - TV/Movies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Movie Club (83928 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / NL Movie-Club: Summer 2011 Stakeout / The Movie "300" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Movie Club by justkunmi(m): 12:11am On Dec 29, 2010
Where's erryone? You guys travelled to the village for the holidays? Where's no internet? sad

Happy Holidays!
Re: The Movie Club by vescucci(m): 12:49am On Dec 29, 2010
55 percent? How come? We need to review this review
Re: The Movie Club by playmate(f): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2010
Storyline was wack! but i loved the cast. . and the shooting n fighting of course!
Re: The Movie Club by v3: 3:45am On Jan 01, 2011
Happy New Year people

May 2011 bring us better movies

Cheers cool
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 7:04am On Jan 01, 2011
Happy New Year to all Movie Club members. cool
Re: The Movie Club by v3: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2011
Happy new yeaR
Re: The Movie Club by v3: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2011
Re: The Movie Club by JeSoul(f): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2011
Felice anno nuovo fellas. I wish you all whatever it is you wish for this year.

And I tell una say I no go dey online for a bit and someone else can go ahead . . . and Obinna and JK were still asking for my choice  tongue

eldee:

You mean the same one someone on Metacritic described as the 'brain-dead male equivalent of Sex And The City 2'??
The only reason anyone to watch the movie was the cast, and we all went into a rage when we didn't see Arnold's pot belly. grin
Mindless action is an insult to the viewers, just like modern low budget chic flicks.
We'll give y'all time to catch up with this generation, you're stuck in the 80s. tongue

No one was actually acting, even the Jack Bauer moves seemed fake, everything was just an embarrassment, I got in for free cus my friend works at Vue, but I made her buy me dinner after the moovie for the kind of punishment she let me go through. cheesy cheesy
  angry  angry and you have the guts to open your FM32 and complain?  grin  grin
Re: The Movie Club by JeSoul(f): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2011
My choice of movies up for review next . . .

-Pretty Woman
-Forrest Gump

so make ur choice people.
Re: The Movie Club by eldee(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2011
JeSoul:

angry  angry and you have the guts to open your FM32 and complain?  grin  grin

The only people that should watch The Expendables are those that get paid upfront. grin grin
Re: The Movie Club by JeSoul(f): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^ lol. So you agree you cannot complain right?

Kai, you don spoil finish. You chop free movie, then on top free dinner because you didn't like the free movie.

Its like going to a free concert, not liking the music, and then asking your ticket refund and an extra coupon for free snacks as compensation for your suffering thru a free concert . . . spoilt boy  grin

Oya pick one movie from the list jare.
Re: The Movie Club by eldee(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2011
JeSoul:

^^ lol. So you agree you cannot complain right?

Kai, you don spoil finish. You chop free movie, then on top free dinner because you didn't like the free movie.

Its like going to a free concert, not liking the music, and then asking your ticket refund and an extra coupon for free snacks as compensation for your suffering thru a free concert . . . spoilt boy  grin

Oya pick one movie from the list jare.

I'm complaining because I was underpaid . . . the punishment of sitting through that movie deserves one week of Brazilian cuisine for me to recover.
Re: The Movie Club by v3: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2011
Reviews angry
Re: The Movie Club by eldee(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2011
v3:

Reviews angry

The Nairaland Rating of Expendables. grin grin
Re: The Movie Club by v3: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2011
eldee:

The Nairaland Rating of Expendables. grin grin
Re: The Movie Club by JeSoul(f): 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2011
eldee:

I'm complaining because I was underpaid . . . the punishment of sitting through that movie deserves one week of Brazilian cuisine for me to recover.
I have just the thing for you . . .

Some kind of rodent, south american delicacy. I am sure you will enjoy this same dish for 1 week straight. No?

V3, happy newers.
I've supplied my list now, pick one from this three. I'll make the final call in a day or two.
-Pretty Woman
-Forrest Gump
Re: The Movie Club by eldee(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2011
@Jesoul
Ever heard of bushmeat??

v3:

We need to review the review. grin grin
Re: The Movie Club by v3: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2011
Not seen Forrest Grump yet.
Pretty Woman. . hmm, been a while.

THIS IS SPAAAM SPARTA! +1

@Jesoul
WTH. . .Girl, don't ruin my appetite shocked shocked
Re: The Movie Club by vescucci(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2011
300. I have little recollection of Pretty Woman.

And that animal! Looks more like meat from hell. Like a new born puppy half baked 2 hours after ingesting the T-virus. Dang. And what is that? A raw kidney? Anyways, bon appetite amigo.
Re: The Movie Club by Vieira(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2011
Are we allowed to review from memory?
Re: The Movie Club by vescucci(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2011
Sure. That's the coolest way anyway
Re: The Movie Club by justkunmi(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2011
Let's do pretty woman. .
Re: The Movie Club by JeSoul(f): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2011
justkunmi:

Let's do pretty woman. .
Why am I not suprised?  grin

vescucci:

And that animal! Looks more like meat from hell. Like a new born puppy half baked 2 hours after ingesting the T-virus. Dang. And what is that? A raw kidney? Anyways, bon appetite amigo.
Haha T-virus. And yup, that's a raw kidney. Just the way Eldee likes it. V3, you should try it too. I hear its good. Take the lemon slice and squeeze it over the meat, they say it enhances the flavor.

Vieira:

Are we allowed to review from memory?
That's what we all do brother.

300 - 2 yays
Pretty woman - 1 yay
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2011
@JeSoul
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! smiley
Na wa for your list o!!! shocked I'm completely discombobulated at the moment. shocked
Re: The Movie Club by JeSoul(f): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2011
^is it because I didn't put Norbit on there? my bad brother. Let me fix it:

-Pretty Woman
-Forrest Gump
-Norbit

please accept my heartfelt apologies on leaving it out at first grin

Happy new year to you my dear. I hope 2011 is full of dreams coming true for you and yours. Amen!
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2011
@JeSoul
Its even worse with "Norbit".  shocked "Norbit" = worst Eddie Murphy movie. cheesy

Put your favorite film "Toy Story 3".  cheesy  grin
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2011
Anyway, on a more serious note, I'll pick either "300" or "Forrest Gump". I haven't made up my mind.
Re: The Movie Club by JeSoul(f): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2011
^has Obinna made up his mind yet? grin

Looks like we're gonna do 300. Where's that yeye President to update the title and movie info?
Re: The Movie Club by v3: 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2011
Guess it ain't review time yet undecided

Currently watching The Tourist
Re: The Movie Club by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 12, 2011
I also vote for Forrest Gump (and I'll review this time tongue).

Reason for my choice is to get people who haven't seen it to watch it. I mean, seriously? How can you not have seen Forrest Gump? I'll rewatch it as well either way. Awesome film. cool
Re: The Movie Club by v3: 8:36am On Jan 12, 2011
300 smiley
Re: The Movie Club by justkunmi(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2011
who is deciding what to review naaa?!
Make up ur mind and let's review jor.

Vesc
What's wrong with 'Pretty woman'. Its one of the best movies ever made. Vintage Julia Roberts!! smiley

Anyone seen 'Due Date'?

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (96) (Reply)

Tboss Bares Her Boobs As Kemen Rinses Her Body After A Dark Bath At BBNaija / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.