Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? (13764 Views)

He Is Too Shy / Is She Worth Marrying??? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by larayat(f): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2009
if a lady likes a guy n she knws he is shy to propose,den i tink its a free world u shud b able to express urself by helping him out dats if he likes u also,cos sumtimes wen we wait 4 his proposal and one did nt get it on time,der might b sumoda ladies out der who dont see shyness as sumtin n at d long run d lady losses.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by nich(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2009
the choice is yours!
what do you see in da guy?
is there hope for change? tongue
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by ohaechesi(m): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2009
Tell my, why shall i shy? answer asap wink grin grin
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by johnnygan(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2009
Why is a man human?
I mean why should prejudice come in here on account of shyness?
Any man is worth getting married to, for instance, i'm not that bold enough to approach a lady to say "i want to marry you"
Yet i can say whatever i like here.
Atleast i'm bold up t some extent, does this actually mean i ain't worth getting married to? angry
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Pepeye(f): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2009
Guess this topic is for all the lily livered men out there
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by SamMilla1(m): 12:01am On Mar 21, 2009
Whenever topics like this spring up, i see all these small girls jumping up and down like barbie.

A man who is shy to propose has become the devil here, just because he is shy.
Wanna bees, what about ladies that propose, i have seen that here in Europe.

All of una naija girls just sit back and wait for the guy.
And if he dont propose when u wanted, u run to nairaland to remind Sam milla of how bad he is.
Rubbish!
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by rumpkisser(m): 12:18am On Mar 21, 2009
Shit and Damn Hell!!!

Who cares about marriage in the first place?

Cant y'all get together for the fun of it; and then move on later-on just like that without bringing loopsided issues like marriage into sweet relationships?

Ha!!! Women!!!

Once your DICK passes their test, then you in for it
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by UNLEASHED(m): 1:46am On Mar 21, 2009
A shy guy doesn't have balls!
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by slimfine(f): 3:06am On Mar 21, 2009
A little bit of shyness is sexy!
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by nich(m): 3:54am On Mar 21, 2009
UNLEASHED:

grin grin who knows? he may seem shy cos of the last experience he had the last he shared his 'balls' with someone.

Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by H2O2: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2009
funny little girl said she wants "real man" as if shy men are fake.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by BoboNaStar: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2009
if the guy is shy, then yes it does ean there will be peace in the house. But will dat peace be because the man and wife don't argue or because the man is timid and scared to express his opinion,
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2009
lol grin
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by alex406(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2009
I dont think there is any crime committed in being shy,shyness is not only meant for men alone,there are some circumstances when you find a lady being as shy as worst .I believe if the man is not really bold in proposing,at least the girl should know what he is up to by laying down the fact and hitting the nail on the head.Its not always good to wait for the guy to make every moves that will affect the couples future.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by biina: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2009
'Ka lo aso mo idi, ka lo idi mo aso - sebi kidi ma ti gbofo ni!'
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by cvibe: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2009
@ poster,

Truly,

If you guys are already dating (except you were the one who toasted him), then he wasn't shy when he approached you.

He may not be shy but battling that inner conviction whether you are the right woman for him or not.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by ijleke(f): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2009
@poster if a man cant propose, wonder how hm go fit runs things with the babe, nawa o,
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by mystics(m): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2009
what is your defination of shyness? The guy may just be marking time and waitin for wen the babe will not say No. Like me, some guys dont like the No answer, and sincerely, i dont know if i can propose to a woman twice, even if your destined to be my wife and your playing the normal women games, u might loose me. truth is, i have to carefully think through my actions before i take them and a no might break me. My thinking time might be shy for some peeps but obviously not to me cos some guys can propose to hundreds such that a no now looks to them as goodmorining.

Not withstanding, they are guys who are truly shy to propose, taken, they are also babes who are shy to say yes, newaz.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by JJYOU: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2009
mmmmmmm
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by johnnygan(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2009
JJYOU:

mmmmmmm

Were u boutta say something huh. lol
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by otokx(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2009
some people are shy
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by lexyman(m): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2009
i beg if he 's too shy to propose; that person does'nt ''have a space in the men world, even  the women world done full '',  alternatively he can be d ''second husband in d house  only if there is a space for him , i think the woman needs to marry another man'' , becos he will be too shy to complain. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by tochii(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2009
Being shy doesn't make one less a man. In fact shyness has a little of romance embedded within it. I dont think shyness and naivety are the same. So if ur man is shy u can help him say his actions.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2009
More shy guys=more spinsters abi? Let's do sth, the way the thing is going I think mad men should be helped to marry some.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by MrCrackles(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2009
Topic

YES
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by m4showcom(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2009
ok oh
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by cliveland: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2009
a man cld be shy in words but perhaps not emotionally, if he coonects in other medium guess d lady cld compliment him, though i'd rather do my talking, nothing my mouth now?

women if ur man is a little bit shy in saying wld u marry me n u know in ur heart he is d guy lead him there no harm at all, u might just bring the best out of him.

like nature u can never have all, so that part of him is complete.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by osisi2(f): 12:48am On Mar 22, 2009
too shy to propose ke?
did he say so?
how do you know he 's thought about that sef
are you that desperate sotay you don begin make excuses for the man
na wa for some women.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 22, 2009
lexyman:

i beg if he 's too shy to propose; that person does'nt ''have a space in the men world, even  the women world done full '',  alternatively he can be d ''second husband in d house  only if there is a space for him , i think the woman needs to marry another man'' , becos he will be too shy to complain. undecided undecided undecided

Yea, because a guy who is shy around women is automatically shy around guys??

@Topic
If he is already your partner but has not proposed. He is not shy to propose. So there is some other reason which is left for discovery.
[size=5pt]Not by you since you be guy too. except you be gay [/size]
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by hassymo5(m): 6:21am On Mar 22, 2009
If he can say i love you to a girl the first time he set his eye on her, then proposal is not a problem, because most shyness start when approaching a girl for the first time, but not after several years or months in courtship. Lastly man will always be a man weather shy or not all will fine their missing rip.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by atilla(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2009
A man that is too shy to propose doesnt want to get married yet period.

Funny enough it was a man who started this topic.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2009
Can't a man be shy? Is it a curse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibo Girls / 10 Most Ugliest Ladies On Nairaland / Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.