Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? (13765 Views)

He Is Too Shy / Is She Worth Marrying??? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by iice(f): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2009
E don tay oo! Glad you are back hopefully you will delight us with more of your posts smiley
I dey fine ooo. . .still here grin Hope are you are well smiley
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by ucbeeze: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2009
man got to b man enough!!!!!!!!yes!!!did i say somthing?
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by luxoire(f): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2009
iice - eyah - i will try to stay longer on here!! i9 don miss u small - hopefull i have acquired a bitmore wisdom to share with y'all
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by webman(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2009
Teach your man nke
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by lexdino: 10:27am On Mar 29, 2009
babycool:

I find nothing wrong with a shy guy, every guy is the shy in their own way, I can boldly say that 99% of Nairaland Frequent Male Posters are naturally shy people, they spend a lot of time posting because this is the only avenue that they can express themselves boldly, I know what i said may raise a storm, though bitter, but is the fact! wink

its simply the truth ooh
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Falciparum(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2009
Truly i haven't seen a guy thats more shy than myself yet i believe if the time has come to propose after weighing all the consequences nothing can hold me back. Was it not i that asked her out? The guy isn't ready to propose yet. And please shy guys aren't boring ask my friends. We just need to know people better so we could be free with them
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by factbox(f): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2009

well i think being shy only shows courtesy on the part of the guy because rough guys and
over bold guys simply reflects hidden agenda since empty barrel makes the most noise. voooooooooooom
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by nich(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2009
singing "he's got fire in his bones, fire in . . ."
you need to wake him up! wink
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by chihums(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2009
no be small thing o
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by parislomo(f): 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2009
too close to home! I kinda feel for him though,
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by gabe: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2009
No guy is too shy to propose marriage. he might not be bold enough to ask a girl out, but marriage? babe, stop pressuring the guy, he's just not ready.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by loffers(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2009
@gabe

i'm in support of what u said,
a guy might be shy at d initial stage
asking the lady out might be a problem.
just afraid of getting a NO for an answer
and u know dis our girls, they culd be naughty at times.
some of them will want to make sure they fustrate all ur moves,
they keep bluffing you all d time,
and most guys are not dt patient.

But i tink after d first date, d guy will now be bold enough to make the next move and the issue of marriage or no marriage will now follow.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by rearguard(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2009
This is my take on the topic:
Shy Guys? there are tons of them out there, TONS!
I find out that when i see a pretty girl, i am not immediately shy, i can walk up to her with boldness - after all no be NO, Get Lost and allied responses be the worst? what can be worster? Bad English good communication.
But when i get to meet a woman, notice the word woman! Beautiful, engaging, hot, intellectual and i become attracted and fall head over heels for her, taking the plunge can be daunting. Her No will hurt more, Her No will mean i might lose a great friend eventually who makes me feel good. I am more careful, i bide my time well, sometime i have shaky feet, butterflies in my stomach, it takes me ages to pop the question. WHY? Does that mean i am shy and not fit to be a man?
NO, i dont think so, I just think that this is too important to be flippiant about! A great dame, one in a million, i cannot afford to get it wrong, i cannot afford for her to think i dont mean my words. I must be careful she does not see me in the same light as the last (or other) guy who broke her heart.
So Ladies, sometimes, when you meet a guy who seems shy (and unmanly) he just might be the guy who places you on a pedestal higher than the other bold dude who sees you as a conquest. Your refusal might hurt one, the other will just say water under the bridge and ask the next fine girl out, maybe your best friend too (after all birds of a feather, ).
How do i know all this? I asked such a girl out sometime ago after planning it for months! Yeah i was shy, scared and apprehensive. I went well, we have two lovely daughters and still think she is my "Blinding Flash and Deafening Report!"
My Own ten Kobo!
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by lordjonie(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2009
dnt get 'shy men' wrong, being shy is a part of lyf wch cud b as a result of parent-handling ryt 4rm young age. if a man is shy 2 d xtent of proposin, u fil up d gap 4 him at least u knw wat he's up to. and dnt 4gt, dat shyness is jst 4 once, if u 2 gt 2geda, u cnt tel wat he cn do anymore.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by lordjonie(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2009
gurls, u shd even b happy dat u av a shy guy coz he wnt av anoda gurlie apart 4rm u,
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by IGWEUSA(m): 2:41am On Apr 04, 2009
lord jonie:

gurls, u shd even b happy dat u av a shy guy coz he wnt av anoda gurlie apart 4rm u,

@ lordjonie
My man u don talk am finish.
poster shld even be happy that she has a shy guy. cheesy
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by PERVERT9: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2009
Shy but dangerous especially for down below
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by ChuckWoody(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2009
If a man's too 'shy' to propose to a woman, he either doesn't think you're worth it or he's gay. Or both. shocked

Simples.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Dayco(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2009
Any guy who is TOO shy to propose is not man enough to me. Though people differs but i can't still see reasons why a man should be shy sorry,too shy to propose to a girl, the earlier the better, !
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2009
@topic
Nope, shyness in a guy can be a major turn off to an extent, too shy to propose ke?
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2009
Ahahahhha! So shyness is now a way of measuring your manliness. Na wa o!

A woman who is too outspoken I guess is not a woman enough.

Basta with this nonsense. A shy man can be very sweet and romantic.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by TheSeeker(m): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2009
He is a not yet a man and needs to grow. It's a simple thing you can't be stripped off of your skin
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by beingme(f): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2009
shyness doesn't mean foolishness i dont see any barrier in that.

if u re hot and bold u can go ahead and live ur life
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by rubi(f): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2009
A shy man does not potray a good picture as a man women might like you but do not feel protected
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2009
@ rubi

I can see you wanted to right differently because some words don't just belong in that sentence! cheesy
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Dayco(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2009
Mmmmmmmmgh, ! Emotional love teachers,experienced as well as inexperienced victims of love,i enjoy your lectures(hands on jaw) just peeping and all ears, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by edogram(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2009
well, i am a kind of shy guy when i am in contact with beautiful girls. but if she is open minded and kind of open up then i can kick off the shyness for her like a ball.

i cant even stand in mist of girls talking.

the only female post that is best here is michelin89, she said it all.

i can say 60% of male are shy woman at first. so what the hell ur girls are talkign about.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Pastormat(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2010
Mind you, if he is not man enough to propose, he will definitely not be man enough to husband her
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Ambber(f): 9:53am On May 02, 2010
run for your dear life, how will he be able to handle situations at home as a man? let me tell you the little concerns you see now are going to be the big demons you will be contending with later in the marriage.
too shy ke?
He will be too shy to stand up for you, to be firm in a whole lot of things,
you will be miserable, his shyness will be mistaken by people for niceness and you wont be able to complain without looking like a bitch and then you are trapped,
, one year, two years, depending on how long you are able to stomach it eventually you will break and the question will now be, what took you so long?
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Dayco(m): 5:10pm On May 07, 2010
@Ambber,i don't just believe your last post. You all are gals,and i think this topic should be given attention by the male folks and not every Swagga is to be gingered. undecided
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by kcblast(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2010
u can help him,as far as u understands he luvs u wink smiley
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by LadyLocs(f): 4:04pm On May 20, 2010
How do you know he`s too shy to propose. He just might not want to propose. Not every man that dates you wants to marry you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Most Ugliest Ladies On Nairaland / Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia / Picture Of A Single Mum Deeply Kissing Her Teenage Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.