Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating (53048 Views)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by ifeomamaria: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
I agree with u. A man appreached me for marriage. I accepted and gave him condition of no sex before marriage. We dated for some time . We planned to go and see my people but he later asked me to allow him to move into my house b/c of his accommodation problem but I refused. I told him that he should pay atleast my bride price b/f I would allow him. As a result, he moved on with another lady that allowed him to move into her house. He dated this lady with sex which occurred almost every day for 2yrs. Now he abandoned d lady, got accommodation and left.
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by ewizard1: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
When will people reset their brain and understand simple;

"What's good for the goose may not be for the gander"

Most of these things are what some men needs to choose their best patner.

OP, dont you think?
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Horlamidey25(m): 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
thumbs up my sister
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by mrdino(m): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
eipreel:
Hmmm...number 6 reminds me of one selfish fella like that undecided
what has d fella done, robbed u of ur bodily possession?
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Seculent: 12:22am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Seculent: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2015
xynerise:
Some ladies are in their boyfriend's house right now and saying "I agree with the op"
Don't mind them hypocritical naija girls.
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Seculent: 12:37am On Sep 28, 2015
pedrojustice:
Mr. Rufus must first roof his house before roofing others
grin
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 28, 2015
okay.
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by ugochukwu15(m): 6:08am On Sep 28, 2015
ayoolanr:
I didn't see you add " DO NOT ACCEPT MONEY FROM A MAN THAT HAS NOT MARRIED YOU" !!!!! Doesn't that make a girl look cheap

No mind them na only that one dey go leave out!
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Obiwiz(m): 6:23am On Sep 28, 2015
How come you didn't say "don't accept money/gifts from a man who's not married you yet?"
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by glamz007(m): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2015
eipreel:
Hmmm...number 6 reminds me of one selfish fella like that undecided
Ehyaaaaa
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by glamz007(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2015
okooloyun1:
hehehe. I no grab this comment
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by glamz007(m): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

Imagine! And since then(1425AD), he hasn't proposed to me ooo cry cry cry
Oya propose to him na
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by obiak4(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol. I can't even cook for him even if I were his fiance
just tell us you can't cook period
walk out of thread
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Rheetari(f): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2015
Nony2000:
NFCS does grin
lol. unique uni port/catholic student.
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2015
number 4: Do not allow ''PENIS'' to control your brain.
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2015

Luckylife:
Angel eliza hahahah
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by GodblessNig247(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
Number 5 and 8 though grin

Did u miss lecture because of a man? If u did u need to be flogged 12 strokes
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by VickyRotex(f): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2015
glamz007:
Oya propose to him na

Propose kwa? lol.

Just kidding na
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by eipreel(f): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2015
mrdino:
what has d fella done, robbed u of ur bodily possession?
Always expecting his babe to forgo her lectures for him undecided
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2015
Hi guys from experience I can only say you need to have a good faithful foundation when moving into a relationship. I was fortunate to come out of my experience with deeper wisdom and love for positive people. OP a Woman is a nurturer and multiplier and she is a brilliant scholar someone everyman can groom for his own benefit. In other words she will give you what you give her honestly and consistently.

Don't trust just words with people and don't trust those who seem not to express their true feelings towards you be with those who bring the best out of you and stay away from those who seem to profit from your downtime.

You will only know you have a good woman sadly when you lose her but someone who can see you for all that you are and all you can be deserves your time and presence. Any man who hits is a demon but they will face their judgement live with an open heart forget these rules they can only guide you your heart and God will bring the right people to you. It may take a while but the journey is worth it you gather wisdom along the way

A man who disrespect his mother will never value any woman in his life A woman can do all you listed and still be disrespected by a man who is not ready to take charge and face responsibilities...

I don't care how handsome you are bad vibe and you ain't meeting my family's trying to build a stable future
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Luckylife(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2015
Bae in as much as we are human does not mean gals should open their legs in all relationship that why it call private. If u allow guys to devour u because of the attraction without using the brain God give u, sorry will always visit u . Zip up is the best till u are sure of ur mr right .
prettymiss4433:

How many of you here can do without sex in their relationships, sex or rather love making is inevitable in a relationship because personally it would happen wen u dnt even plan to do it,especially wen u have an attraction for d person u r dating.
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Luckylife(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2015
Bae u deserve a sweet kiss and a thunderous claps for u smart and exemplary action. It show u are brought up by a good parent or guidance. Keep it up
ifeomamaria:
I agree with u. A man appreached me for marriage. I accepted and gave him condition of no sex before marriage. We dated for some time . We planned to go and see my people but he later asked me to allow him to move into my house b/c of his accommodation problem but I refused. I told him that he should pay atleast my bride price b/f I would allow him. As a result, he moved on with another lady that allowed him to move into her house. He dated this lady with sex which occurred almost every day for 2yrs. Now he abandoned d lady, got accommodation and left.
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Shadydamsel(f): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by mrdino(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2015
eipreel:

Always expecting his babe to forgo her lectures for him undecided
hmmm... maybe it's because he luvs his babe, but that's quite immature of him.
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by free37: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by kwintis(f): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
I disagree wit ur no3 sha but d rest make sense, sex is nt food actualy but its more than food
....so if u have sex....u won't eat for d nxt 2 days? becos u saysex is more than food....if I hear...try n see d consequence
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
kwintis:
....so if u have sex....u won't eat for d nxt 2 days? becos u saysex is more than food....if I hear...try n see d consequence
I cant stay without food jxt like i cant stay without sex... both and important and shud nt be under-estimated. grin
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Sprintson(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nony2000:
NFCS does grin
who does? NFCS.
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Hildalicious(f): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nony2000:

http://www.ugblizz.com/article.php?article=618&title=girls-things-you-must-not-do-for-the-guy-you-are-dating-blizz-uganda#sthash.UyW7ozP9.dpuf

Do you agree?

Drop your opinions below
my boyfriend has never consider me cheap,
he is a good person
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Hardeyolaotee(f): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2015
solasoulmusic:
Hi guys from experience I can only say you need to have a good faithful foundation when moving into a relationship. I was fortunate to come out of my experience with deeper wisdom and love for positive people. OP a Woman is a nurturer and multiplier and she is a brilliant scholar someone everyman can groom for his own benefit. In other words she will give you what you give her honestly and consistently.

Don't trust just words with people and don't trust those who seem not to express their true feelings towards you be with those who bring the best out of you and stay away from those who seem to profit from your downtime.

You will only know you have a good woman sadly when you lose her but someone who can see you for all that you are and all you can be deserves your time and presence. Any man who hits is a demon but they will face their judgement live with an open heart forget these rules they can only guide you your heart and God will bring the right people to you. It may take a while but the journey is worth it you gather wisdom along the way

A man who disrespect his mother will never value any woman in his life A woman can do all you listed and still be disrespected by a man who is not ready to take charge and face responsibilities...

I don't care how handsome you are bad vibe and you ain't meeting my family's trying to build a stable future

I totally agree with you sis. You're on point. We sometimes expect too much from ppl and fail to trust God completely. I do tel my boyfriend that I trust God in him and not him himself because I believe God gave him to me.

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
It's going to be very good if we could live in a society that doesn't keep defining what a relationship should be and let the two people involved go with the flow.

Not just good, extremely good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding / Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Marathon Group Sex / Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.