Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating (52819 Views)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by CodeineJunkiee(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
sweetorgasms:
@OP dats just d truth, d one dat pains me more is seeing a lady living with a guy who has not paid her dowry, its foolishness on d part of d ladies, well i thank GOD 4 d kind of sisters i have, they dont take shiit from anyguy.

See this one. Dey Dia make pant dey wear you undecided
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Luckylife(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bae take kiss for been sincere , is kind of u that make good wife not those pretenders that does the worst
ReneeNuttall:
True talk,,although we are all guilty of atleast one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by CodeineJunkiee(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
It's safe to say the Op ain't got love in her life and she doesn't want other ladies to have love too... Lubbish post! If you check well well.. She may be clocking 36 years and she ain't married yet cos of all these over the line rules guarding her heart undecided

Op I prophesy into your life. Receive your husband now ijn (amen) grin

3 Likes

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by VickyRotex(f): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
your toto don turn to deeper life{ugly and boring}#truthhurts grin

Afi truth hurts na. Lmao.

Werey e ti wo 1st grade. angry

Op, nice thread jare cool
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by precyb(f): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
y sir?pls g ur reasons.
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
VickyRotex:

Afi truth hurts na. Lmao.

Werey e ti wo 1st grade. angry

Op, nice thread jare cool
na me and you for dis nairaland until you give your life to Christ tongue
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by CodeineJunkiee(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
My girlfriend lives with me and I intend marrying her so what is the Op saying. The sex is great! Yeah and I want her to be my baby mama and wife in 2 years time by his grace. If something doesn't work for you Op. That's doesn't mean it won't for another.

It's all about being in sync.. If you aren't in sync with your girlfriend even the greatest sex would just be like a blank sex.. No weight.

And I have to stress this Sex is food o say I have a western mentality na u know. Why would u be in a relationship and not have sex. You'll now resort to self stimulation abi... Utter rubbbish!

2 Likes

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
wetin do nos 5 and 8?you wan die because of preek?

Who does that undecided
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by IYANGBALI: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Who does that undecided
you Yinka
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Tearg1: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Dozzmani:
Story for d gods
Can u proudly say u are abiding to all dis rules b4 trying to address others?

Nor mind the hypocrite OP... screw the rules and enjoy your babe...
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by VickyRotex(f): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na me and you for dis nairaland until you give your life to Christ tongue

I've given my life to JESUS CHRIST. smiley

Which other Christ are you talking about? undecided
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by IYANGBALI: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
VickyRotex:

I've given my life to JESUS CHRIST. smiley

Which other Christ are you talking about? undecided
I meant sango,obatala,esu or amadioha tongue
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by harry509: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by VickyRotex(f): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I meant sango,obatala,esu or amadioha tongue

Ori e ti gbagi!!!! angry
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by IYANGBALI: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
VickyRotex:

Ori e ti gbagi!!!! angry
your day is incomplete without me tongue
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by mimicious(f): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
munchfani:
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON NAIJA GIRLS

cry
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by dancoolD(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Naija girls too dey double date
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Shantyken(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
sory
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by YinkaLesh(f): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Well said...You are right!!!
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by VickyRotex(f): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
your day is incomplete without me tongue

cheesy Be not deceived my dear.
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by IYANGBALI: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy Be not deceived my dear.
stop dear-ing me,I am not your dear tongue
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by IYANGBALI: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
dancoolD:
Naija girls too dey double date
especially yinkalesh
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by ozy4christ(f): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
NiRfreak:
keep creating rules that will stifle your relationship.Most of your point are based on your overly christian orientation and they are not neccessarily right. childish too.
my dear every thing he said are correct which u kw or are u guilty? just asking
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Kman911: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
No3 shoro niyen?
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by danielmichael(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
munchfani:
CORRECT
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Luckylife:
Bae take kiss for been sincere , is kind of u that make good wife not those pretenders that does the worst
thnks dearest
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Never settle for less by being impatient. Wait for the right time and you will get the man u deserve.
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Those are mere theories,yhu know...Real life is a whole Kore complicated and beyond mere rules. Doesn't mean I favour those acts mind u..just saying.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by prodiG(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Anyss:

So invariably, u r advising guys to go for cotonou abi Kenyan gals. Abi Wch one Cos am lost.
I meant to say that his advice is lost on naija girls wink
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by VickyRotex(f): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
stop dear-ing me,I am not your dear tongue

cheesy Iyangbali, fimisile joor angry

You should be happy I'm dear-ing you. Arugbo tongue
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by prettymiss4433(f): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nony2000:

http://www.ugblizz.com/article.php?article=618&title=girls-things-you-must-not-do-for-the-guy-you-are-dating-blizz-uganda#sthash.UyW7ozP9.dpuf

Do you agree?

Drop your opinions below
How many of you here can do without sex in their relationships, sex or rather love making is inevitable in a relationship because personally it would happen wen u dnt even plan to do it,especially wen u have an attraction for d person u r dating.
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by DorisK(f): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
munchfani:

Yea go marry them Jamaicans or south Africans. ..... shame to you and your likers if u ever marry (waste your time on) A Nigerian lady. ......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.