Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. (14256 Views)

How To Open Up To Women Online That I Am Divorced And A Father Of Two? / Is There Anything I Can Do To Make Her Believe That I Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by chocolateme(f): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
mirexxx:
see your life? answer a simple question you can't....keep ranting like a dog suffering from staphylococci! smiley
i love you kiss
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by InsaneTamie(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
If Airforce1 does not blow, it will be a shame to Nairaland as an online community. So we should support and stop hating. It's bad for you guys health, you know?

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mirexxx(f): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

She go church na shuu!...i go come dey wait?.
where jack drop that bottle of wine na sad
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
mirexxx:
you have proven to me today that you are senseless.bye

You dey hear word ba Lol....OK o..
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mirexxx(f): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
chocolateme:
i love you kiss
thanks babe kiss

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
wink wink wink It's the Lords doing

Chai..... I miss the old Sparrow embarassed
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by agarawu23(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
mirexxx:
you have proven to me today that you are senseless.bye
[/s]oh! Simply because I didn't ass lick you ?

Sorry I am not here to make friends. Shine your eyes wella so that you can see clearly. I ain't one of them .

Bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Aminat508(f): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
KelvinGraphics shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by martyns303(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
tpiander:

Who are the "we" you're referring to ?

Hahaha!!! Whatever you are drinking bro.

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mirexxx(f): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You dey hear word ba Lol....OK o..
gringrin *runs outta thread*
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
mirexxx:
where jack drop that bottle of wine na sad

He don replace am with anointing oil sad
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
martyns303:

Hahaha!!! Whatever you are drinking bro.

Bros I like your table! grin

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mirexxx(f): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]oh! Simply because I didn't ass lick you ?

Sorry I am not here to make friends. Shine your eyes wella so that you can see clearly. I ain't one of them .

Bye
gosh! I'm out......cry
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by agarawu23(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
chocolateme:
i love you kiss
[/s] ghost, your pics reminds me of a movie "karachika"

Better start praying for bf before you grow old. Chocolatebitch. #Ladyhater
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mirexxx(f): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

He don replace am with anointing oil sad
ororo cheesy just manage drink that one
I hear say e dey do spiritual cleansing lipsrsealed
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by onismate: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Airforce1 Airforce1 how many times did I call you. Na only God know whether you dey lie or not. I am not judging you because am not the author of your career. You have a very bright future. Don't mess with it. You can't please everybody but you can please yourself. Even though I have never downloaded or listened to any of your songs, but I see u as someone who is hardworking and chasing his dreams, but be careful what you post online because it can either make or break you. It's high time you keep quiet on this issue and focus on your career, How to promote your upcoming songs and make it more visible to people. Remember so many popular artists were discovered on the Internet.

6 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
mirexxx:
ororo cheesy just manage drink that one
I hear say e dey do spiritual cleansing lipsrsealed

You too!!! angry

So you're saying I'm spiritually dirty ba!
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by agarawu23(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
mirexxx:
gosh! I'm out......cry
bye undecided
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
moimoi
Akara ni angry angry

Common enter kitchen do toast bread grin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mirexxx(f): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You too!!! angry
So you're saying I'm spiritually dirty ba!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed jisos! who talk so??
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
mirexxx:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed jisos! who talk so??

Is that not what you're saying.
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by chocolateme(f): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] ghost, your pics reminds me of a movie "karachika"

Better start praying for bf before you grow old. Chocolatebitch. #Ladyhater
lol

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mirexxx(f): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I like d bros hand grin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Aminat508(f): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
onismate:
Airforce1 Airforce1 how many times did I call you. Na only God know whether you dey lie or not. I am not judging you because am not the author of your career. You have a very bright future. Don't mess with it. You can't please everybody but you can please yourself. Even though I have never downloaded or listened to any of your songs, but I see u as someone who is hardworking and chasing his dreams, but be careful what you post online because it can either make or break you. It's high time you keep quiet on this issue and focus on your career, How to promote your upcoming songs and make it more visible to people. Remember so many popular artists were discovered on the Internet.

I love this, oyaa chop kiss kiss kiss kiss

CC: Airforce1

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mirexxx(f): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Is that not what you're saying.
I dey come sad zobo dey fire grin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
chocolateme:
lol

Epic cheesy
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by agarawu23(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
onismate:
airforce1, just follow this advice and ask the mods to delete this thread.

Do your thing and ignore them
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Chai..... I miss the old Sparrow embarassed
you have to get used to this new him. You gonna love it

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by vizkiz: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin grin grin first rule I give to my artistes is that 1...don't chase fame,let fame pick you....

the op got himself into all this mess because he was trying to force fame on himself instead of focusing on his music career and take his career to the level he desires so much,creating publicity stunt as an upcoming artiste is not the right way,if u think I am lying go and ask skiibi......grin

go and focus on ur career and stop seeking attention on Nairaland!!!!music industry In Nigeria is beyond searching for fame..if u still think am lying go and ask durella..

this is not the first time he will be reading this. I just hope he doesn't waste his time chasing the wind instead of real music.

This is nothing about hating or being an hater. But airforce is just a "singer" trying to force his way into music. And he isn't even doing it the right way... Dude is on a sloppy road that will lead him down instead of up undecided

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by martyns303(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Maybe one good day we fit full our table together, meanwhile make I just dey sip with the oyibo people wey airforce1 dey worship. grin

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
halfrica:

Akara ni angry angry

Common enter kitchen do toast bread grin
no way! I want moimoi

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Aminat508(f): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
vizkiz:

this is not the first time he will be reading this. I just hope he doesn't waste his time chasing the wind instead of real music.

This is nothing about hating or being an hater. But airforce is just a "singer" trying to force his way into music. And he isn't even doing it the right way... Dude is on a sloppy road that will lead him down instead of up undecided

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; List Of The 29 Contestants And Their ATTRIBUTES By Daviyjone / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.