Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! (36583 Views)

Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? / His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
permanentgrace:

You have any idea of how much it's sold.

Thank you BTW.
400-500 naira.
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
permanentgrace:

You have any idea of how much it's sold.

Thank you BTW.
400-500 naira.
You're welcome.
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by SkinnyDude(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
op, try Skineal..' the white tube works
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nadheer15:
Guys please help on how I can clear pimples, black spots, etc. It's really killing me. Any method that works well please!

Go to your doctor for acne medication, buy an acne face wash and spf moisturiser (sensitive or oil-free)

It should be manageable after the acne treatment (you have to use the begin for some weeks/months). Afterwards, just stick to your moisturizer and face wash.
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by pbs4real(m): 12:08am On Nov 04, 2015
LaDivva:

My dear, I had issues with my phone o. It fell inside water, I'm using my Samsung to browse for now till I fix my BlackBerry. kiss
alryt hun,missing u ooooh,we have scores to settle tho after wat u told me last undecided sad
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
pbs4real:
alryt hun,missing u ooooh,we have scores to settle tho after wat u told me last undecided sad
Missing you too darl, don't worry I'll be back on bbm soon.
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2015
As a guy, always cut ur hair very low. Don't keep mohawks or afro or whatever the fvck they call those hairstyles

wash ur face steady(3times a day)

always walk with a face towel,not hanky(face towel absorbs facial oil better) and also apply good talcum powder

avoid oily foods such as doughnuts, groundnuts, agege bread(contains butter), magarine etc

use Mesidrol(mostly sold in the south-east) but works very well

Drink water,i mean alotta water everyday

Fast and pray if non of these works. Ur case dey altar call

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by fullstreets: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2015
Sounds very serious, my contribution 'prayer is d key'
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by shesAgem: 12:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nadheer15: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

Go to your doctor for acne medication, buy an acne face wash and spf moisturiser (sensitive or oil-free)

It should be manageable after the acne treatment (you have to use the begin for some weeks/months). Afterwards, just stick to your moisturizer and face wash.
Sorry sis, is that I'll just walk up to an hospital and request a doctor or there are specific clinics with dermatologist?!

Wallahi I've tried almost all the above methods and nothing seem to change, in fact some pimples still grow underneath my skin and it's damn painful.
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by princealexndre(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nadheer15:
Guys please help on how I can clear pimples, black spots, etc. It's really killing me. Any method that works well please!
Try Osea...quite xpensive arund 20000....but effective...thank me later oseamalibu.com/bodycare/anti-aging-balm-90.html
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nadheer15:
Sorry sis, is that I'll just walk up to an hospital and request a doctor or there are specific clinics with dermatologist?!

Wallahi I've tried almost all the above methods and nothing seem to change, in fact some pimples still grow underneath my skin and it's damn painful.

Just walk-in

It is better you see a doctor to be placed on a particular treatment.

Why dont use aloe vera/ nixoderm for now and hemp oil as a moistutiser
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Emmaesty(f): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nadheer15:

My dear try Retin A cream for your face and erythromycin as an antibotic to kill the germs from within. Retin A is a prescription drug.

The pimples you're describing is a serious form of pimples and over the counter drugs may not work. Please endeavour to see a Dermatologist. The doctor will most likely prescribe Retin A and clindamycin
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by SURElee(f): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pls use 1tsp honey+aloe vera gel+1teaspoon milk (powdered)+1 tbsp(table spoon) lime juice+1tbsp turmeric powder. Mix all these together, and apply to face already washed with dudu osun soap,leave on for 15-30mins at night and wash wash off using the black soap.

Prefrably done at night because lime and milk has spot clearing and skin lightening properties which would make your skin sensitive to the sun.

To order turmeric powder contact 08037100092.
We've acne cos we have oily skin which is prone to acne. So there is no way palmers cocoa butter would be good for oily skin wth pimples and spots. Palmers cocoa butter is good for stretch marks.
I have been using this recipe above for months now, and I can share it cos it works.pls refrigerate the rest after use, shelf life of mixture is 3days.

Thank you and stay blessedm
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nadheer15: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Emmaesty:
My dear try Retin A cream for your face and erythromycin as an antibotic to kill the germs from within. Retin A is a prescription drug.

The pimples you're describing is a serious form of pimples and over the counter drugs may not work. Please endeavour to see a Dermatologist. The doctor will most likely prescribe Retin A and clindamycin
Thanks sis, like how much?!
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Emmaesty(f): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nadheer15:
Thanks sis, like how much?!
It's around 1k or so. Please see the Dermatologist first for proper guidance
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nadheer15: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
Emmaesty:
It's around 1k or so. Please see the Dermatologist first for proper guidance
Thanks and God bless! cheesy
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by octopusfreaky(f): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
stop eating oily foods for sometime,,take oats,,wheat,broccoli or spinach "efo tete", carrot,lettuce,potato,,cleanse yourself from within first before any medication.. Avoid all the overcounter products mentioned.. If you are financially bouyant ,i advise you go for laser treatments at ikeja or vi..
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by mcdreeezy: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
As a guy, always cut ur hair very low. Don't keep mohawks or afro or whatever the fvck they call those hairstyles
Abeg oh, how does the hairstyle one keeps relate to having pimples or dark spots??

wash ur face steady(3times a day)

always walk with a face towel,not hanky(face towel absorbs facial oil better) and also apply good talcum powder

avoid oily foods such as doughnuts, groundnuts, agege bread(contains butter), magarine etc

use Mesidrol(mostly sold in the south-east) but works very well

Drink water,i mean alotta water everyday

Fast and pray if non of these works. Ur case dey altar call
As for me, I don't really have pimples but some little white stuffs around my nose and cheek. Some people call it egwusi, don't really know the name. Any solutions??
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by meezynetwork(m): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nadheer15:
Forget all this solutions people are giving. From your case, it seems you have tried most of this methods. I remember when I was growing up in the sec sch, I was nicknamed textcoat paint cos of my pimples. I had terrible pimples and it greatly affected my social life then. I tried all methods to no avail. Then I decided to be cleaning my face with towel soaked in very hot water, and I avoided using any cream till date cos I have a very oily skin. I use tetmosol soap to bath only. And believe me, If I tell people that I once had pimples, they always don't believe me cos my face is smoother, softer now and am naturally light skinned so it shines. Though I have stop using hot water to clean my face for long but I still use the soap till date and I don't use any cream in even in harmattan cos I have oily skin. This just my contribution.
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by meezynetwork(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Moreover now, I eat whatever I like both fatty and oily food yet no pimples again. Maybe I have outgrown it but am still in my late twenties. Pimples make one to loose his/her self esteem if it's adverse. When I had pimples I hardly talk to the female folks but now, majority of my friends are females and have had my own good share of romance with them. So the best way for you is to always clean ur face with hot water and be consistent. It's a very cheap method and it kills the oily cell beneath ur skin faster. And stop rubbing all this creams cos most are bleaching cream.
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Abeg oh, how does the hairstyle one keeps relate to having pimples or dark spots??

As for me, I don't really have pimples but some little white stuffs around my nose and cheek. Some people call it egwusi, don't really know the name. Any solutions??

Dude, i'm not quite familiar with medical terms but it was explained to me by a health expert, i tried it and it worked. I did all the above i mentioned and today i have a clear face.

The bad part is that u dont get to eat whatever u desire, like me now, i like Bread and doughnuts but because of the oil i started avoiding 'em, infact i hardly eat anything apart from eba, rice,beans and other stufss that dnt contain too much oil.
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:11am On Jan 11, 2016
octopusfreaky:
stop eating oily foods for sometime,,take oats,,wheat,broccoli or spinach "efo tete", carrot,lettuce,potato,,cleanse yourself from within first before any medication.. Avoid all the overcounter products mentioned.. If you are financially bouyant ,i advise you go for laser treatments at ikeja or vi..

I'v heard about that Laser treatment. How does it work and if one goes for it, will it erase all form of acnes and pimples forever or one should visit there from time to time?
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by mcdreeezy: 7:35am On Jan 11, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

Dude, i'm not quite familiar with medical terms but it was explained to me by a health expert, i tried it and it worked. I did all the above i mentioned and today i have a clear face.

The bad part is that u dont get to eat whatever u desire, like me now, i like Bread and doughnuts but because of the oil i started avoiding 'em, infact i hardly eat anything apart from eba, rice,beans and other stufss that dnt contain too much oil.
So the bottom line is, I should stop taking foods with lots of oil? But you have to eat your eba with soup and most Nigerian soups contain oil. I also like bread and snacks a lot, just don't know how I'll stop taking it. Good morning.
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2016
mcdreeezy:
So the bottom line is, I should stop taking foods with lots of oil? But you have to eat your eba with soup and most Nigerian soups contain oil. I also like bread and snacks a lot, just don't know how I'll stop taking it. Good morning.

Dude, do u use groundnut oil to cook soup(s)? If u do, then i'm sorry,bro.

Like they say 'good things dnt come easy'. I know it's not easy but i'v got to make these sacrifices if i want to have a smooth face and redeem my self-esteem. If u cnt stop eating oily foods, then goodluck,papi.
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nadheer15: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
meezynetwork:

Forget all this solutions people are giving. From your case, it seems you have tried most of this methods. I remember when I was growing up in the sec sch, I was nicknamed textcoat paint cos of my pimples. I had terrible pimples and it greatly affected my social life then. I tried all methods to no avail. Then I decided to be cleaning my face with towel soaked in very hot water, and I avoided using any cream till date cos I have a very oily skin. I use tetmosol soap to bath only. And believe me, If I tell people that I once had pimples, they always don't believe me cos my face is smoother, softer now and am naturally light skinned so it shines. Though I have stop using hot water to clean my face for long but I still use the soap till date and I don't use any cream in even in harmattan cos I have oily skin. This just my contribution.
Thanks bro God bless!
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Lightandfresh: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Holla at us for your luxury skincare brands such as Elemis, Creme de lamer, Clinique, Clarins, Sothys, Dermalogica, Elizabeth Arden, Makari.

For professional treatments of your skin concerns like uneven skin tone, difficult to lighten skin, damaged skin due to bleaching, dark joints, scars, face burns, dark eye circles, acne spots, black heads, aging skin, wrinkles, stretch marks, sensitive skin, dry skin and oily skin, contact us.

We also have authentic Phillipino skincare products, authentic Kamana Egyptian Milk Lotion, Gluthatione, Kojic Acid, Sepiwhite, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Retinoids and pure organic ingredients.

We are Light and Fresh Skincare...Black women in Europe and beyond can't stop talking about us.

http://www.facebook.com/lightandfreshskincare

Email: Lightandfreshskincare@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Luckyk(f): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
go make up free n try coconut oil....wash ur face with water regularly if possible.
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by joliefille(f): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pls Who knows where I can buy clearex 10 close to Akoka and Bariga?
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Lightandfresh: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Holla at us for your luxury skincare brands such as Elemis, Creme de lamer, Clinique, Clarins, Sothys, Dermalogica, Elizabeth Arden, Makari.

For professional treatments of your skin concerns like uneven skin tone, difficult to lighten skin, damaged skin due to bleaching, dark joints, scars, face burns, dark eye circles, acne spots, black heads, aging skin, wrinkles, stretch marks, sensitive skin, dry skin and oily skin, contact us.

We also have authentic Phillipino skincare products, authentic Kamana Egyptian Milk Lotion, Gluthatione, Kojic Acid, Sepiwhite, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Retinoids and pure organic ingredients.

We are Light and Fresh Skincare...Black women in Europe and beyond can't stop talking about us.

http://www.facebook.com/lightandfreshskincare

Email: Lightandfreshskincare@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by chaktty: 7:49am On May 21, 2017
Good creams for skin problems are always recommended and they're good but there are much more advantage of using natural herbs for healing and skin care.
http://www.healthriskfood.com/2016/12/dry-skin-remedies.html
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by dejavuh0007(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2017
I know that feeling bro. Especially how frustrating it can be if all the stuff u r trying don't make D acne go away. But D only advice I have for u is TIME HEALS EVERYTHING. At a point I just stopped trying to treat my acne and it was then I noticed tins start getting better and now almost all my my Acne has cleared up. But if u r on d fair in complexion u can try this lotion called "White up" it works wonders in clearing up blackspots and moisturises ur face

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kupe Boy, Jimseuh And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos And Video / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / Guys, You Took Her Out On The First Date And She Did This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.