Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? (8779 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
while ur father's soul will rest in pieces,pain,sorrow, frustration,agony, hell fire then later to be transferred to the lake of fire to meet his useless and good for nothing ancestors who are ashamed of the lineage
ok bt dnt forget to remind your dad of our earlier arrangement.
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
[size=4pt]if am trolling then u are what?

Rolling.[/size]

Nope, I'm balling undecided
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
pained!!! shockedcheesy
You be soldier wey dey kill him people.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by olowookerekemi(f): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
hmmmm.ur broda nids a wife or sumone to nack during is stay here..

nd of ur broda dey find wife,y shd u b d online advertising for him?

afterall u hv introduced him to NL den let him continue d ultimate search

Goodlucks to him on hos search
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by AlienStar: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
shocked
Jollyjoy:
same way he cant stop telling me of how stvpid and ashamed he is of u.
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:
You be soldier wey dey kill him people.
na bomb i dey bomb dem.,
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by AlienStar: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
See what u caused
sweetorgasms:
na wa o
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by MrCork: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
that boy is an amaturish version of mrcork.

angry

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by MrCork: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
MY brother just returned from MIAMI where he is base, he came into the country to look for a Nigeria lady, so he can get married to her and take her back to miami(florida) in USA, he is a basket ball player in miami heats, so money and luxury is not his problem(if u know what i mean) please these is serious, im not joking, i introduce him to nairaland and i told him that i will introduce some female romancelanders to him, so guyz please who are the wife materials on this section?

.. ^^^^CRACKHEAD!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
na bomb i dey bomb dem.,
Lol if I catch u
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by MrCork: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
that boy is an amaturish version of mrcork.

....and why do u cummmpare me to that disable CRACKHEAD? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
AlienStar:
See what u caused
lol i was not expecting a war
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
MrCork:

.. ^^^^CRACKHEAD!! undecided
k
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by MrCork: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
k

^^^^Attension seekin CRACKHEAD wit the usual fake stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by AlienStar: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Buh u were expecting to find wife material here #smh
sweetorgasms:
lol i was not expecting a war
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^Attension seekin CRACKHEAD wit the usual fake stories
k
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
AlienStar:
Buh u were expecting to find wife material here #smh
yes and iv found you
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Na u be the gateman, oya do the needful go suck mad woman German juice. make sure u lock the gate
u're jus pained cos no man has offered to suck u, cos of ur dirty nature, monkey
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by AlienStar: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Keep searching #Make hay while the sun shine
sweetorgasms:
yes and iv found you
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
ok bt dnt forget to remind your dad of our earlier arrangement.
I'm still waiting for that day in which u'll prove me wrong for beleiveing dat u're stvpid
cheesy
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
u're jus pained cos no man has offered to suck u, cos of ur dirty nature, monkey
Go suck on a bloody German juice. slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by sinaj(f): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
OkeEsibe:

Yu tu cute wink
thanks smiley
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
AlienStar:
Keep searching #Make hay while the sun shine
lol funny lady
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

God forbid angry
...but I can mention some spare materials that I ain't using grin
like alienstar and shokky24 undecided
u must be high,who is spare material
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by AlienStar: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
wink
sweetorgasms:
lol funny lady
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
[this is serious undecided how much is a Chinese brain? OP need 1
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
nickkylawve:

hMmmmm
hi
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
shokky24:
lol
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
nickkylawve:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
dnt b like them, b urself
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
shokky24:

cheesy

Sorry bae, u could have been the one #Neo, but u too shokki undecided

No man wants a bae that shoki 24/7 angry

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by oscarlloyd(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
bqlekan:

Asin ehn., e get as e be for them... some ladies sha want to marry anything rich., that is why most of them Shi-marry grin

I fear them die
for example _______?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? / SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] / PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.