Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? (8711 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
LOL so just mention her monikeR

God forbid angry

...but I can mention some spare materials that I ain't using grin

like alienstar and shokky24 undecided
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Op is on cloud 9 grin
wat is cloud 9?
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
sassybae started it all, jus ask her she'll tell u
You are taking it too far, this is the second thread you are talking of her looks.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by LordOfTheWeed: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Uniqueness01:
Like how many yards your brother dey find?

You look like my Uncle's friend's cousin's brother's nephew's wife's younger sister's friend cheesy

Yes! You are the one jhare.. .. .. Longest time, how have you been? Mail me your number lemme call you jhare grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
see dis weyrey ur love for stupidity is the reason why u refuse to comb and pack dose ur tangled hair neatly before taking a picture, monkey
weytin carry u go my dp

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

God forbid angry
...but I can mention some spare materials that I ain't using grin
like alienstar and shokky24 undecided
LMAO we dnt need spare parts
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Seculent: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Your brother is an NBA player, you must be dreaming silly.
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

You are taking it too far, this is the second thread you are talking of her looks.
the boy diss mewink
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

You look like my Uncle's friend's cousin's brother's nephew's wife's younger sister's friend cheesy

Yes! You are the one jhare.. .. .. Longest time, how have you been? Mail me your number lemme call you jhare grin
i smell lies
Seculent:
that boy is an amaturish version of mrcork.
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Sharrrap there !! foolishh thing who is this goat with stockfish belle
see dis mumu,if u are gal, I can bet than ur boifriend will do everything to have a stomach as mine and if u are boi, by now I can swear that my body has inspired u to start to keep fit, monkey, u're so confused u don't even know if u're a male or a female, dat's why u cldn't indicate ur sex there, monkey
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by happykidArotiba(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Uniqueness01:
smiley smiley Danke!
meaning?
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
see dis weyrey ur love for stupidity is the reason why u refuse to comb and pack dose ur tangled hair neatly before taking a picture, monkey
See who's talking, you dey feel your agbu packs?
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

how can somebody be talking to looks?
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
LMAO we dnt need spare parts

Shoo shocked

Those are very good materials I mentioned, imported fresh materials yo angry

Am just saving the most glossy for myself tongue
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Uniqueness01(f): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

LOL!
No! It's not me jhare tongue
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

accountant keep accounting for every thing I do o u hear, monkey
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
see dis mumu,if u are gal, I can bet than ur boifriend will do everything to have a stomach as mine and if u are boi, by now I can swear that my body has inspired u to start to keep fit, monkey, u're so confused u don't even know if u're a male or a female, dat's why u cldn't indicate ur sex there, monkey
Your body just dey there, you are looking like a hunter .

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
Bro pls stop laugh wan kill me 4 here
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Uniqueness01(f): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
happykidArotiba:
meaning?

Thanks!
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
accountant keep accounting for every thing I do o u hear, monkey
Ask her out nicely and stop fooling around

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

See who's talking, you dey feel your agbu packs?
ah yaba left it's high time u guys fortified ur gates and raise it higher to prevent idiots like Oyind17 from escaping every time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
wat is cloud 9?
undecided undecided
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Seculent:
I dnt expect u to believe
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by happykidArotiba(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Uniqueness01:

Thanks!
uwc, dah was in wah language?
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
lollllll,person wen no knw person bad oooo shuo shuoo shuoooooo.
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Ask her out nicely and stop fooling around
u must be a monkey, I'll rather talk to a dead corpse than ask her out
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Your body just dey there, you are looking like a hunter .
yes I'm a hunter and I'm out to kill animals like u, monkey!
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Uniqueness01(f): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
happykidArotiba:
uwc, dah was in wah language?
German.
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
ah yaba left it's high time u guys fortified ur gates and raise it higher to prevent idiots like Oyind.17 from escaping every time
See as you be like person wey dey shiit to force out your silly packs. look here kid put on some rags that your stockfish belly is irritating. See packs

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
I'll recommend sassybae for ur brother so that he can use his riches to sponsor her face surgery, at least to give the young and ugly lady a chance to be beautiful once more ,atleast to rack shoulders wth the likes of prettythicksme,sinaj,punkyveer,Enigurl,lagmostkuit, ETC

wtf 4 people actually liked this shhh, smh undecided

I actually liked sassybae and I'm sure other guys did as well, u fvking e-tard, that's an electronic reeetard murrafvcker, mtcheew undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
yes I'm a hunter and I'm out to kill animals like u, monkey!
Let's see who will die here, see packs like fufu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 / How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.