Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,881 members, 7,841,302 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? (8754 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

The fool is feeling handsome

hehehe, I know his kind men.

They suffer so much in reality that they have to come online to vent, else they get suicidal undecided
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

No mind am, he dey always insult that girl, I'm out for him today.
i will be the refree.
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by LordOfTheWeed: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
kwencypresh:
nor let me open ur yansh oo
The yansh wey don open already? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

They suffer so much in reality that they have to come online to vent, else they get suicidal undecided
he is partially true,he play in the local community field.
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

Lmao, the slowpoke is truly suicidal, he feeds on German juice

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i will be the refree.
Him keep face like slowpoke dey insult another person

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

wtf 4 people actually liked this shhh, smh undecided

I actually liked sassybae and I'm sure other guys did as well, u fvking e-tard, that's an electronic reeetard murrafvcker, mtcheew undecided
you are insulting a guy cos of a lady who might not even give a damm abt ushocked
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Him keep face like slowpoke dey insult another person
no mind am,see as he pix be self.
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by kwencypresh(f): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

The yansh wey don open already? grin grin grin
e never open reach
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
no mind am,see as he pix be self.
Baby Joy free the houseboy, him dey clean house na im make e no reply

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by kwencypresh(f): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

cry cry cry cry cry cry
So, you mean i should leave you alone? cry
leave her alone or
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by AlienStar: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

God forbid angry
...but I can mention some spare materials that I ain't using grin
like alienstar and shokky24 undecided
what?
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

So you think say u handsome, you look like a goat. Fûçk off my mention! go and lick your German juice to reformat your dead fish brain
another pained crazy yaba left patient on the lose again, I jus hope the security men at the gate have an explanation to this
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
you are insulting a guy cos of a lady who might not even give a damm abt ushocked

Really Like really

smh undecided
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

Really Like really
smh undecided
checking your head for whomaybe the poster below me.
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i will be the refree.
jobless as usual, ehn ehn pls pardon me, didn't they call u up for a job in the last place u submitted ur CV
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
jobless as usual, ehn ehn pls pardon me, didn't they call u up for a job in the last place u submitted ur CV
no,waiting for ur dad to see me personally.wink
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Lmao, the slowpoke is truly suicidal, he feeds on German juice
while u feed on shitt, cheesy
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
checking your head for whomaybe the poster below me.

Well, why don't you two go on and get married

Please don't come opening threads here when he starts slapping you on the daily, smh undecided
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
no,waiting for ur dad to see me personally.wink
he told me to tell u that u don't have wat it takes to be employed, so sorry abt dat, monkey
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

Well, why don't you two go on and get married

Please don't come opening threads here when he starts slapping you on the daily, smh undecided
sorry but am married.
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
while u feed on shitt, cheesy
why u open your smelling mouth undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
he told me to tell u that u don't have wat it takes to be employed, so sorry abt dat, monkey
same way he cant stop telling me of how stvpid and ashamed he is of u.
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
sorry but am married.

Good for u then undecided
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

Good for u then undecided
pained!!! shockedcheesy
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
same way he cant stop telling me of how stvpid and ashamed he is of u.
@jollyjoy
cheesy
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
pained!!! shockedcheesy

K, now I see ur just trolling, mtcheew undecided
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
@jollyjoy cheesy
e pepper u?me and ur dad na padi before but to God be the glory...

May his erotic soul rest in peace.shocked
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

K, now I see ur just trolling, mtcheew undecided
if am trolling then u are what?

Rolling.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
e pepper u?me and ur dad na padi before but to God be the glory...

May his erotic soul rest in peace.shocked
while ur father's soul will rest in pieces,pain,sorrow, frustration,agony, hell fire then later to be transferred to the lake of fire to meet his useless and good for nothing ancestors who are ashamed of the lineage
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
another pained crazy yaba left patient on the lose again, I jus hope the security men at the gate have an explanation to this
Na u be the gateman, oya do the needful go suck mad woman German juice. make sure u lock the gate

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) / He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? / Who Has Used Spanish Gold Fly Before? Does It Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.