Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks (3752 Views)

How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? / When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by Duchess(f): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2006
How do u tell a guy his breath stinks when he wants to kiss u at the end of the days work without hurting his feelings. U guys know it needs to be done nicely. So plz pray tell, hw wld u do it.
Thanks
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by ikamefa(f): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2006
very simple! smiley

Duchess: Nigga your mouth/ breath smells like an unwashed 7 years old ass, here ! take this febreeze and rectify the situation!

guy:awwwwwwwww girl , you are so hot! now i know u luuuuuvvvveeee me! come here let me lay a sloppy , drippin on you!
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by Zappking: 8:06am On Oct 10, 2006
the truth?
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by Free(f): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2006
does his breathe stink all the time or what?

anywayz just offer him breath mints or gum or something
he probably dnt know his breath stinks
so just tell him
it would be good 4 both of yall grin
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by Zappking: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2006
A refreshing drink for the pboblem.
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by Busta(f): 3:34am On Oct 11, 2006
buy him a bag dull of tic tac. tongue
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by Free(f): 3:37am On Oct 11, 2006
lol
busta
a whole bag? cheesy
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by Busta(f): 3:50am On Oct 11, 2006
abi now, maybe container sef! grin
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by Free(f): 3:54am On Oct 11, 2006
;d
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by whitelexi(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2006
The same way you tell a girl that her breath stinks.

"Dude, did u floss today or something?" grin
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by Free(f): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2006
The same way you tell a girl that her breath stinks.

"Dude, did u floss today or something?"

*rolls eyes*
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by iykedee: 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2007
I know of a case that happened sometime ago, she eventually got round to telling him and they talked and it just turned out he was keeping his mouth unwashed in retailation for her stinky privates and armpit and they both just laughed and kept on doing their thing. Now they just bought a car and the license plates read "ooze mobil"
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by Nameless1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2007
tell him, like , this, baby u know i love you, but goddamit i cant stand ur breath, can u do somfin about it?
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by opokonwa(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2007
@poster

Tell him the way it is in black and white. shocked

That way he might feel hurt but will never show up with stinky breath.

Otherwise, keep whinning about soft-delivery.

There is no short-cut from Lagos to Abuja wink
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by inze(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2007
-- daRLing, you know you can be a better kisser if you get you mouth rinsed after the days work.

-- I know you're in the mood but take a lil while and get a mouth wash and I'll do the same.

-- Dear, your mouth doesn't smell as fresh as it was in the morning, maybe you need a mouth-wash.

I can go ON and ON.

I n z e
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 09, 2007
@ post
"dude, your breath stinks, could you atleast brush your teeth 2 times a day, because you're killing me over here. abeg, take that mouth and go wash it jo." grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by almondjoy(f): 4:53am On Nov 09, 2007
Just take a few steps backwards and move you face slightly to the side, while shielding your nose from what ever hits you.
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by netotse(m): 5:07am On Nov 09, 2007
inze:

-- Dear, your mouth doesn't smell as fresh as it was in the morning, maybe you need a mouth-wash.
I can go ON and ON.
I n z e
this is d one i like(tho in sec skuul one gel i was toasting gave me tom-tom as she got up to leave ofter a toasting session saying 'here have this it'll make u're breath smell less' needless to say i almost died of mini-embarassment but i took d hint! for the nxt 2yrs i was addicted to spearmints!)
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by netotse(m): 5:16am On Nov 09, 2007
inze:

I can go ON and ON.
I n z e
this is d one i like(tho in sec skuul one gel i was toasting gave me tom-tom as she got up to leave ofter a toasting session saying 'here have this it'll make u're breath smell less' needless to say i almost died of mini-embarassment but i took d hint! for the nxt 2yrs i was addicted to spearmints!)
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by theboy0808(m): 5:18am On Nov 09, 2007
Word!
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by opokonwa(m): 7:38am On Nov 09, 2007
toyinrayo:

@ post
"dude, your breath stinks, could you atleast brush your teeth 2 times a day, because you're killing me over here. abeg, take that mouth and go wash it jo." grin grin grin

LOL! grin
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by Pain(m): 7:54am On Nov 09, 2007
Why Is It That Nairalanders Love Complicating Simple Issues?

Dear. Just Buy Him A Good MouthWash/Breath Freshner. Add A Good Boxer Pant To Cloak The Intention. Tell Him That The Scent of the Mouth Wash Turns You On. I Swear He Will Never Go Out Without the Mouth Wash. Guys Love To Turn A Girl "On"
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by swiftycool(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2007
@ topic
look at him in the eyes and say in a romantic whisper
Bros! u chop shit? or your tooth paste finish for house?
then smile and say, im kidding, then say later, I LIED
He'll get the message i swear!
what did u expect?, u knew im not nice tongue
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by uchetobi(f): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2007
Don’t tell him, buy him provisions – normal household stuff like detergent, soap, toothpaste, tea, milk and include a MOUTH WASH
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by opokonwa(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2007
swiftycool:

@ topic
look at him in the eyes and say in a romantic whisper
Bros! u chop shit? or your tooth paste finish for house?
then smile and say, im kidding, then say later, I LIED
He'll get the message i swear!
what did u expect?, u knew im not nice tongue

lol grin
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by lilrukevwe(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2007
Me and Seun just strolling by
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by onyekang1(f): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2007
jus hit the nail and tell him grin
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by saintchux(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2007
Pain:

Why Is It That Nairalanders Love Complicating Simple Issues?

Dear. Just Buy Him A Good MouthWash/Breath Freshner. Add A Good Boxer Pant To Cloak The Intention. Tell Him That The Scent of the Mouth Wash Turns You On. I Swear He Will Never Go Out Without the Mouth Wash. Guys Love To Turn A Girl "On"
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2007
The velvet glove approach doesn't work for all.

Just be blunt, and tell him his breath reeks, like being sneezed at by a camel.

That'll prompt even the thickest-skinned man to sort out his dental hygiene. Don't forget, teeth seldom smell, it's the gums and tongue.

A lot of people have gleaming white choppers, but a furry tongue.
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by Zandra1(f): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2007
Some replies here are soooo funny. I couldnt stop cracking up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.

@ Siena, ure right. A lot of people are saying that she should buy him a mouthwash but all the ACT, Listerine etc in the whole world can't make someones mouth smell better as long as his teeth is dirty or the tongue is white ie dirty. Tongues are supposed to be pink and no, please don't drink some red juice to make your tongue pink and think it makes your breath smell nice.

@ topic, tell him outright that his breath stinks (and that the smell makes u feel like passing out whenever he talks to u). Then show him how u brush your teeth and clean your tongue so that he would learn. After that u tell him to floss and he does u should tell him to rinse his mouth. Y'all should french kiss after the whole thing and pls make sure ur own mouth smells good too. After, the kissing go like "Aaah, I love when ur breath smells like that, didn't u enjoy it more now?". He would get the hint.
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by janami(f): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2007
send a text msg from a number he does not know and tell him his breathe stinks and he shld try to do smtg about it smiley
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by babycool(f): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2007
Simple, just say: Honey, i cant kiss you cause your breath stinks. you can go futher by buying him a beautifully wrapped gift pack made of tooth brush, mouthwash a good toothpaste and dental floss! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands / Is There Any Correlation Between Sex And Poverty Among Men? / Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.