Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. (37155 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech / Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) / Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by GodMode: 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
successinlife:
I don't belong to any political party,i have not witnessed any election in Nigeria for the past two decades but the truth is this,can any ibo or yoruba militant group kidnapp a chief or a local hausa leader in the North without rage?can any yoruba or ibo migrant kidnapp even a political opponent in the north without the north killing all the southerners in the north?these are not possible.Let there be boundary to where grazing of grasses is allowed in the whole of Nigeria hence people will disguise as cattle rearer and kill in the name of grazing.Fulani/Hausas don't joke with their citizen yet they think others are fools.

You should read this link

www.theguardian.com/world/2000/oct/20/chrismcgreal
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Dannyset(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Obynolee:

I think you're the one that reason through anus, this administration lacks the moral right to accuse anyone of hate speech,how about Buhari's numerous speeches before he becomes President??. They are still fresh in our memories

If u read my comment very well, u will see where u belong. Not that u care about the SW, u just want to wail, and wail u shall.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by IlekeHD: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
flokii:

I should be the one asking you that..

so making unguided statements in this crucial period is okay with you right?

What is crucial about this period?

Fulanis trying to wipe out the middlebelt tribe? Fulanis disorderly conduct in South Nigeria?

Boko harams aka Fulanis trying to destroy Nigeria?

IPOB touts doing their own with their cowardly radio station?
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by ndcide(m): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Odinkalu is playing the ostrich.

Olukayode is 100% correct. He was specifically talking about the cattle herders.

Besides, I've seen more hate speech against bokoharam by those who condemning Olukayode.

If we can use hate speech against bokoharam because we want to support buhari's government (I say this because it was the other way round in GEJ government) then we should call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by PStacks(m): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Fani Kayode is a terrible losser.

2 wrongs has never made a right in no part of the world.

Yes the Fulani's are wrong! But trying to make a meal of it and getting all divisive, hedging North against South, talking all them those Hate Speech is equally Worng.

Fani-Kayode stills speaks bitter from Lose of Elections. What a bad losser.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by GodMode: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pascal181:
Odinkalu is calling himself a human right activist for fulanis now because fulani killings is not rampant in igbo land. I pray dey don't experience wat Benue and Plateau states re facing now.

It is rampant in igbo land...
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by GentleToks(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Dannyset:
And when prosecution is developed from this inciting speech of his now, it will be termed as witch hunting by those who don't really care about the SW, but just want to wail.
FFK talks with his Anus, always.

Shut the Bleep up fool!!!

Have you ask that idiot called Prof whatever that where was he when all his fellow useless Igbos are calling for the heads of Fulani herdsmen without being provoked?

Has the same idiot called Prof whatever come out to condemn the most xenophobiciest words being shunned out on Radio Biafra? Has he?

He is just playing to gallery so as to retain the job given to him by their masters.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Ikology(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
GentleToks:

We know that Fani Kayode is our son, father, uncle and brother in Yoruba Nation. Therefore, that bastard doesnt make sense. And i think i must not fail to let you know that his view over national/tribal issues represent the views of 98% of Yoruba youth.

It's ironical to see the same mutherfuckers called Igbos calling Fani Kayode all sort of names despite the fact that it was the same Igbos calling Yorubas all sort of names last week here.

The same idiots called Igbos were here last week saying Yorubas are not speaking out against what Fulani did. Funny enough, the same cowards are now here calling the only Yoruba man that has condemned this barbaric act of Igbos masters.

You got it wrong !! Most Igbos in the thread are not in support if prof chidi's stance.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Captainswag225(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Dragonking:
I agree with you on this one....if you see how the Fulani herds men kill, rape and maim their host you will wonder what you are doing with them in the same country..now that buhari is in power they even have more confidence to do anything..... Imagine Fulani herds men kidnapped a Yoruba elder state man and nothing was done rather the yoruba people paid the ransom to get him freed...abeg, FFK continue I support u 100%
its time those bastards get a dose of their own medicine.......they will change when other tribes retaliate against them.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by flokii: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
IlekeHD:

What is crucial about this period?

Fulanis trying to wipe out the middlebelt tribe? Fulanis disorderly conduct in South Nigeria?

Boko harams aka Fulanis trying to destroy Nigeria?

IPOB touts doing their own with their cowardly radio station?

You clearly do not understand what crucial means probably because you eat, sleep and wake peacefully..

Even dat big-mouthed Asari dokubo, Tompolo and co. knws wen to keep shut..

Btw d YEEBOS are hoping for a state of unrest so they can breakout and I'm not ready to watch that happen cos of my love for them...
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Dragonking: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
its time those bastards get a dose of their own medicine.......they will change when other tribe retaliate against them.
i hope so.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by sammyj: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
Does his stup*p views makes any sense when he and his corrupt cohorts made statement that almost plunged the country into war that would have lead to the death of millions of young people and women who would hAve been caught up in that mess. Abeg save me this Yoruba representative B'S and stop patronising me abeg. Making this kind of statement can cause another war which you or any of your kindred might be caught up in. Time will tell angry!!!
GentleToks poSenate President Bukola Saraki stood up to greet the man (VSenate President Bukola Saraki stood up to greet the man (VP Osinbanjo ) who he porportedly called a mere commissioner, what an irony of life. This should serve as a lesson and food for thought for our current and upcoming leaders to watch what they say at any point in time and swallow his or her pride.

Source: NTA Live independent day celebrationP Osinbanjo ) who he porportedly called a mere commissioner, what an irony of life. This should serve as a lesson and food for thought for our current and upcoming leaders to watch what they say at any point in time and swallow his or her pride.

Source: NTA Live independent day celebrationst=38567956:

We know that Fani Kayode is our son, father, uncle and brother in Yoruba Nation. Therefore, that bastard doesnt make sense. And i think i must not fail to let you know that his view over national/tribal issues represent the views of 98% of Yoruba youth.

It's ironical to see the same mutherfuckers called Igbos calling Fani Kayode all sort of names despite the fact that it was the same Igbos calling Yorubas all sort of names last week here.

The same idiots called Igbos were here last week saying Yorubas are not speaking out against what Fulani did. Funny enough, the same cowards are now here calling the only Yoruba man that has condemned this barbaric act of Igbos masters.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by neo25(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
There is some sense in the ranting of a Mad Man! Just because he talks much doesn't mean he aint saying what we all are experiencing.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by onetoone: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
For the first time am supporting FFK, the Fulani will never tolerate this in there region
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by amusadele: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Onajevwe:
I'm with Prof. Odinkalu on this one. FFK was rash, emotional and divisive in his comments. Hate speech against an ethnic group because of some rotten eggs amongst them is unjustifiable.

Thank God we still have good men like Prof. CHIDI in Nigeria.

Happy Independence my people!!

cool
You are as foolish and dumbest as Buhari who is smelling like a rotten lizard. Why won't you support your co-Fulani herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by aiksneffects: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Fkk all the way. You have my support.

Odinkalu should shut up his mouth. If he want to fight against hate speech he should go to UN.

BTW those mass murderers, rapists, thieves and terrorists are not minority. They are huge in numbers.

They well represent majority wrecking havoc in the North, middle belt and south, so calling them tse tse fly is just a compliment, they are deadly virus and enemy of humanity.

People like Odinkalu are the problem of this country. Using stupid political jargon to prove relevance, yet unable to solve the problem that beset this country.

FKK, Fayose, good role model of yoruba tribe
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Captainswag225(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Dragonking:
i hope so.
honestly, i dont understand them at all, they are filled with so much hate and evil,,,, the most annoying part is their contribution to the nation's development is zero.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Mufasa27(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
I'm with FFk on this...
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by azpekuliar: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
azimibraun:
To the best of my Knowledge fulanis played the fool and were taken advantage of over a long period of time and as the saying goes...Nothing last forever. The Fulanis have become wise and the monster we all created is now consuming us.. Let us all go back to at least 1990 and see how we related with the fulanis and see what the situation is now and see where we got it wrong with them. Its beyond Fulani/Farmers misunderstanding. We had more farmers and farms and more cattles and more fulanis in the past and we ddn have problems now we have less herdsmen, less cattles, less farmers and less farms and it War. IRONY! My friends father may his soul rest in peace introduced so many fulani men to Gunz in Makurdi. He bulit guns and sold to fulani men at very huge amounts and taught them how to shoot in Timbershade in Makurdi. Now he is dead and the fulani who bought gunz from him now Ak 47 ready to kill kids he left behind.

What changed between 1990 and now that has gotten us to where are now is sadly not in your epistle. That phenomenon is the combination of Desertification & Cilmate change.

2 Likes

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by GentleToks(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
Imanuelle:

This odinkalu is very very silly, full time silly, he should go and call the police for me too.

FFK may be a running mouth, but sometimes he makes very valid points.

BTW, where was his yeye head when the oba made his own speech telling some 'Nigerians' to leave a certain section of the country.

The Oba has every right to tell Igbos to leave our land. Yes i said it.

The Oba didn't say that last year and years before. The question is: why did he say it?

To every action, there must be a reaction. Igbos usually look for trouble and when the trouble comes, they play victim cards.

The Oba has every right to protect his Kingdom before some immigrants destroy the peace of his Kingdom.

Oba only reacted to what Igbos were doing openly then which was tribal campaign. The ingrates were openly asking Igbos to vote against a particular candidate perceived to be the choice of their host.

However, you are free to vote anybody of your choice as a individual but when you begin to divide a peaceful city with your tribal sentiment, somebody has to remind you that life is bigger than anybody.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by glassjar1: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
odinkalu moorun , odin kalu efulefu efulefu Fulani spokesman .paid idioot .

odin bastard working for hausa .

in BIAFRA MY HOPE OF FREEDOM , may GOD help BIAFRA AMEN.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Dragonking: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
honestly, i dont understand them at all, they are filled with so much hate and evil,,,, the most annoying part is their contribution to the nation's development is zero.
Gbam....they contribute little or nothing to the nation except from terrorism, which has now made Nigeria to be a terrorist nation... Don't be surprised that they support this bokoharam killings in the north too.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by canDy4eva(f): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Flashh:
Keeping quiet helps a lot.
yh silent is golden buh whr lives r involved itz a NO NO! Speak out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by 4C2215131: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Onajevwe:
I'm with Prof. Odinkalu on this one. FFK was rash, emotional and divisive in his comments. Hate speech against an ethnic group because of some rotten eggs amongst them is unjustifiable.

Thank God we still have good men like Prof. CHIDI in Nigeria.

Happy Independence my people!!

cool

Sometimes I wonder if we'll still hold the same view we espouse on certain issues if we are directly affected by the bone of contention in these issues. Just wondering. It's easy to point a finger and give opinions from the shelter of a safe perch, high above troubled waters.

May we nor our love ones become victims of what these herdsmen are doing to fellow Nigerians. Fani Kayode is a bigot? well, tell that to the grieving father, husband, mother, brother, sister, etc of those directly affected by what these herdsmen are doing.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by aiksneffects: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Fkk all the way. You have my support.

Odinkalu should shut up his mouth. If he want to fight against hate speech he should go to UN.

BTW those mass murderers, rapists, thieves and terrorists are not minority. They are huge in numbers.

They well represent majority wrecking havoc in the North, middle belt and south, so calling them tse tse fly is just a compliment, they are deadly virus and enemy of humanity.

People like Odinkalu are the problem of this country. Using stupid political jargon to prove relevance, yet unable to solve the problem that beset this country.

FKK, Fayose, bold voices of yoruba tribe
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by AK481(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
Chidi should Stfu! That's what you get when an Igbo man starts eating ewedu and co.

And red-oiled soup

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by rigarmortis: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
maybe he was too blunt, but its the truth, many other tribes commit crimes with economic tilt, but these guys are just senseless in their killing spree, your leave a little grazing area in front of your fenced farm, they break the fence, herd their cattle in, any resistance, they shoot you with their guns and arrows, beat you, and start a village war.

Whats the rationale behind that?
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by amusadele: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Imanuelle:

This odinkalu is very very silly, full time silly, he should go and call the police for me too.

FFK may be a running mouth, but sometimes he makes very valid points.

BTW, where was his yeye head when the oba made his own speech telling some 'Nigerians' to leave a certain section of the country.
Thank you so much. That is why I hate majority of Nigerians are goats. When certain word or certains things happen to the Fulani or the Bokooharis, it is normal. When those same things happen to others, they became hate etc. According to you, when the Lagos Oba openly prayed the lagoon to consume the Ibos, he, Kalu was dead and just returned to live. Where is Falana with his Antolope ears? From stories, he is in the ministers list. Wondering why he is mute over Buhari's appointing his daughter, Zakari as INEC boss. Most Nigerians are goats.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by drstone1: 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
lwise:
I'm very much FFK,they've caused more damage than good.

They berra know.....
The Yorubas are not like the middle belt, or other Northern minorities that they kill and decapitate at will. Clearly Buhari's men/my people have over reached themselves and becoming more audacious as to carry out their raids on Yoruba soil.
If they think this igbo man who has been given appointment is their new attack dog. They should think twice.
I won't be surprised to hear any moment that Boko boys of the tsetse fly herdsmen have decided to extend their areas of operation into igbo land.
Ohanaeze be ware, the raiders are coming..and Prof. Chidi is singing them on.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by DeeMain(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
I support the Prof on this. A hate speech targetting an entire tribe is condemnable.

At the same time a solution to the Fulani herdsmen issue should be implemented. And justice dispensed.

This story and the comments here make me think about old and recent issues.

Many of those who support Prof Chidi's position on this are still the ones who claim Igbos (an entire tribe) planned the 1966 coup to dominate the rest of the country. A coup planned by few soldiers (4 Igbos and a Yoruba).

That coup is this 'celebrated' as an "Igbo coup." A tag pregnant with meaning.

Till today, when we say apologize to the Igbos for the pogrom and the 3 million killed in the war, they say No. The Igbos caused it and deserved what they got.

Today, Fulani herdsmen are on rampage and the mantra by the same people is "Don't use the sins of a few to paint a whole race bad or punish them."

Where is our sense of justice?

Smh.

And they wonder why people like Nnamdi Kanu is getting massive following.

We have very wrong foundations in this country. We'd better fix it now before it's too late.

Happy Independence Day Nigeria!
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by hope4nigeria(m): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
sammyj:
FFK is Once a B*stard and will always be a B*stard wailer !!! angry
i'm the No1 yoruba man that hate fani kayodo with passion and i'm No1 person who has been in suport of Gen bubari since 2003. i love the Prsident. but can we justify killing inocent nigerians by so called herds men?because it seems they are happy doing there dasterdly act. if they are foreigners, what are nigerians imigration and security opratives doing? if they are few fulani's, are we saying they should continue killings? plateau people can tell thier experience!
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]See the following report on massacres by rampaging Hausa Fulani herdsmen.
Fulani Herdsmen Are Still Killing Plateau Farmers [GRAPHIC PHOTOS]
http://peacebenwilliams.com/fulani-herdsmen-are-still-killing-plateau-farmers-graphic-photos/[/size]

The issue is more complicated than you think. Google also for the reports on cattle rustling, unlawful killing and maiming of Fulani herdsmen just to steal his cattle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari / President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.