Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. (37132 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech / Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) / Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by GodMode: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
shaqhead:
Hmm..so I must use an example dt u see fitting?
U hv bn noticed Mr...goodnyt

Your comment proves you know nothing about nigerian civil war and the rwandan genocide...

The rwandan genocide is a very good example cos its similar to what is currently happening.. The hutus were systematically killing the tutsi..

The same way the "fulani herdsmen/terrorists" are systematically killing other tribes.. If this terrorists are not checked then it could lead to serious conflicts in nigeria..

Anyway, thank you for using that example.. You've enlightened me... Cos u made me read about it.. Even if I think you just watched a movie about rwanda and decided to share what happened in that movie...
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Bobnotrouble: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
The wailing wailers just don't deserve our listenership. Let's treat them like what they are. A passing fly. Just ignore them.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
shaqhead:

How does "an average" equate to the whole? I think folks like you are missing d profs point. Is he against condemning the muderous of SOME of dose fulani cattle rearers?

Absolutely not! What he is against is FFK fallacy of generalisation-where he assumes EVERY fulani man is murderous. This u knew isnt true dts y u syd AVERAGE and not ALL but incongruously u still syd u r wt FFK!

The killings in Rwanda btwin Hutis and Tutsis shd suffice when makin certain utterances! When it gets dirty u wont kno hw far reaching it wl get!

And d FFK of ds world wl b far away from our shores!

am not here to trade a word with you. My prayer for you is that may you fall into the hand of a Fulani man before this month runs out.

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by shaqhead: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
GodMode:

Your comment proves you know nothing about nigerian civil war and the rwandan genocide...

The rwandan genocide is a very good example cos its similar to what is currently happening.. The hutus were systematically killing the tutsi..

The same way the "fulani herdsmen/terrorists" are systematically killing other tribes.. If this terrorists are not checked then it could lead to serious conflicts in nigeria..

Anyway, thank you for using that example.. You've enlightened me... Cos u made me read about it.. Even if I think you just watched a movie about rwanda and decided to share what happened in that movie...
At first it was I shd use Nigerias civil war as an example then after swallowing ur pride and goin to read it up, you come back here to say I watched a movie...hahaha..some of u can't jst get over urself and worse still u think everyone is as ignorant as u are!

I need not regale u wt my attention cos I dnt consider u fitting to have an intelligent discourse..dnt bother replyin cos am done wt u!
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by shaqhead: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
am not here to trade a word with you. My prayer for is not may you fall into the hand of a Fulani man before this month runs out.
Sinc u ddnt gv me answr, its obvious u do kno d ans but I guess wont admit that ur opinion lyk FFK's is wrong!

I am nt here to argue unnecesarily but jst to hv an intelligent discourse wt u sinc I ddnt insult u...

I dnt kno wat to make of ur "prayer"..because I think it is unecessary!
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by SweetyZinta(f): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
am in total support of what FFK wrote. An average Fulani is heartless, wicked and lawless. They can kill, maim, rape and destroy without provocation. The people in southern part of Nigeria must come together and fight this menace. If not we are doomed

to strike a balance all Southwesterners living in Northern states should all vacate too. As it seems fulani herdsmen are not from a particular state rather they are scartered among Northern states. Anyone calling on D fulani to vacate their land should also call their people from d north.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Dav24(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
I think Fani is completely right, those people are like ebola desease.

2 Likes

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by endeedike(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
you think so?? you hausa goat fucker, dogs are more valuable than you swines..

AMvanquish:

Chest beater!!!! Only make mouth online.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by picknstake: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
FOR THOSE WHO PLAY MIDNIGHT MATCHES HERE ARE SOME FOR YOU FOR FREE[url] http://www.picknstake.com/2015/10/midnight-and-early-morning-matches-0102.html[/url]
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by freshcvvs: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
GentleToks:

We know that Fani Kayode is our son, father, uncle and brother in Yoruba Nation. Therefore, that bastard doesnt make sense. And i think i must not fail to let you know that his view over national/tribal issues represent the views of 98% of Yoruba youth.

It's ironical to see the same mutherfuckers called Igbos calling Fani Kayode all sort of names despite the fact that it was the same Igbos calling Yorubas all sort of names last week here.

The same idiots called Igbos were here last week saying Yorubas are not speaking out against what Fulani did. Funny enough, the same cowards are now here calling the only Yoruba man that has condemned this barbaric act of Igbos masters.

So you represent 98% of yoruba youth? Lol
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by laudate: 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
PenSniper:
Your Prof. Chidi is a cowardly leech.
The idiot never saw it fit to criticise the murderous tendencies of the fulani herdsmen. Who does not know that the fulani herdsmen have become a nuisance and a problem in the country.

Leave him. The day those same Fulani chaps enter the South-East, Odinkalu will start singing a different tune!

2 Likes

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by aristosoft(m): 12:10am On Oct 02, 2015
On FFK, everyone knows he's seeking attention. I won't be surprised if those who kidnapped Falae ain't herdsmen. Are herdsmen reasonable enough to pull such stunt? Have there being any case of kidnapping by these herdsmen before?
Why should it coincide with his Birthday?
Kidnapping happens in the SE and SS everyday, they seem to have accepted it as a new way of life.
People no longer see it as news there but this is expanding now in the SW especially in Ekiti and Ondo with Falae the latest victim. Herdsmen fall quickly into the blame because they had a clash recently.
I'm not saying herdsmen haven't constituted so much problem anywhere they seem settling, I expect the police to look beyond the herdsmen for this crime.
May God heal our narrow minds.

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by onitshaigbo(m): 1:50am On Oct 02, 2015
I call on FFK to publicly apologise to tsetse flies!!! It's insulting to tsetse flies to be compared to these Fulani hordes.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by omakay(m): 2:08am On Oct 02, 2015
Boko-Haram Falling!!!!

Fulani Herdsmen Rising!!!

Nigerians Should Take Note!!!!

The President Should Do Something!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by MayorofLagos(m): 3:24am On Oct 02, 2015
Who the cap fits, let them wear it!

Odinkalu is Ibo...Yorubas have already hit the streets demanding Ibo to respect our land and our culture or get the hell out and back to East. So when this call came asking Fulani herdsmen to be restricted access, naturally, by extention, it speaks somewhat to Ibos. Therefor Odinkalu is scared of the day Afenifere will tell Ibo to go home. This is self-preservatiin on Odinkalu's part and has nothing to do with his empathy for Fulani, which is zero!

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Osarieme415(m): 3:24am On Oct 02, 2015
I was convinced beyond doubt that Proff Chidi is an intelligent folk the day I listened to his lecture. However I make bold to day that FFK is the exact opposite... His hate speech is reminiscent of the Rwanda Genocide when the Tutsi minorities where regarded as cockroaches

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by laudate: 4:48am On Oct 02, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Who the cap fits, let them wear it!
Odinkalu is Ibo...Yorubas have already hit the streets demanding Ibo to respect our land and our culture or get the hell out and back to East. So when this call came asking Fulani herdsmen to be restricted access, naturally, by extention, it speaks somewhat to Ibos. Therefor Odinkalu is scared of the day Afenifere will tell Ibo to go home. This is self-preservatiin on Odinkalu's part and has nothing to do with his empathy for Fulani, which is zero!

Guy, biko stop it! The correct word is Igbo, not Ibo. And your analysis is flawed. angry
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by deturla: 6:30am On Oct 02, 2015
Icecomrade:
Aside APC Tanoids whose hatred for FFK is well known, I don't expect any sane thinking person to disagree with with him.

FFK emphasis is on Fulani herdsmen and not the entire Fulani tribe.

If you follow the heinous activities of these Tse Tse flies in Benue, Nasarawa and Plateau you won't come to Nairaland page and rant Rubbish.

Anyone who comes on this page an call FFK all kind of names, I pray that Fulani herdsmen will visit your locality and your family.

The prayer above also goes to those who see this idio t as the only upright igbo man

The best post ever. You nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by salam1(m): 6:36am On Oct 02, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
am in total support of what FFK wrote. An average Fulani is heartless, wicked and lawless. They can kill, maim, rape and destroy without provocation. The people in southern part of Nigeria must come together and fight this menace. If not we are doomed
if I sat an average Igbo man is a potential arm robber, ritualist an I right?
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Sajio(m): 6:56am On Oct 02, 2015
GODDYGEE91:

http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/odinkalu-fani-kayode-in-twitter-war-over-hate-speech/
....... Guess all those insulting FFK on this must either be Fulanis/APCians. I totaly support FFK.. If really we want to send this Cowards out of our region, it's as simple as ABC.. Not in a violent way.. these idiots killers respect the right of their cow than that of humans...... so anything that will make 1,2 or3 of their cow die while feeding on grass will definitely send them parking without fighting. so look for a good chemical and poison all the grass around that area they usually take their cows to feed... the outcome will make them either stay nor leave. My little advise....
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by billyG(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2015
GODDYGEE91:

http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/odinkalu-fani-kayode-in-twitter-war-over-hate-speech/
It is high time d DSS pick dis cockroach,Big foool with a Big mouth full of Broken teeth.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by billyG(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2015
Those supporting Fkk hate speech will b/come unburied skeletons when d war start,those goon kill few 4 their meals,kill some of them & see how they will come 4 anybody standing by then fanny wuld hav escape to london,that is how is useless father cause "wild wild west" in d 60's.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Rexyl(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2015
billyG:
Those supporting Fkk hate speech will b/come unburied skeletons when d war start,those goon kill few 4 their meals,kill some of them & see how they will come 4 anybody standing by then fanny wuld hav escape to london,that is how is useless father cause "wild wild west" in d 60's.

Fulani are destroying farmers' farms here, not only that they are raping women in the farms, some are also involved in armed robbery, our governments are clueless, only Kayode seems to o air voices of the farmers. Many like you want their suffering to continue in the the hands of migrants who don't mean well for them. Farmers are at the receiving end of herdsmen wicked activities at various communities. I just returned from acres of maize and cassava farms they destroyed. For how long will these herdsmen continue to destroy farmers' source of income when they make their own business thrive?

If the state governments are clueless, FG shouldn't be the worst this time around.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Icecomrade: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2015
deturla:

The best post ever. You nailed it!

Thanks
Its just annoying that people politicize everything in this country.

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by ddeola: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2015
FFK is getting all the attention he lacks. No serious and responsible Nigerian will be doing all he's doing.

Even the baby born yesterday knows that the guy is very unstable in every aspect of life. I pray the hand of God will touch him and make him whole.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by senorita(f): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2015
Femi Fani Kayode is nothing but a hypocrite! Frankly i am disgusted by the angle at which Femi FANI kayode has taken regarding this Olu Falae matter. http://www.naijaqueenolofofo.com/2015/09/the-hypocrisy-of-femi-fani-kayode-in.html So we ban a people of Nigeria from another part of the country simply cos they attacked the host? What happens when a Yoruba boy goes and beat up an Igbo girl in Enugu? Ban all the Yoruba's from Enugu abi?Another annoying part for me was FFK suggesting that Buhari's administration was behind Falae's kidnap.This is after [b]Olu Falae had clearly said the Fulani Herdsmen had kidnapped him [/b]because of the fight they had on his farm regarding their cows eating his crops.Now why would Fani Kayode wanna start a tribal war or hate by suggesting something that clearly was not?How many times where Nigerians kidnapped under PDP? How many times did Fani Kayode then come out to speak against it? He couldn't then because PDP were protecting him,now he's talking this trash!
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2015
I hope people can apply this your same logic to Islam and Terrorism.

Onajevwe:
I'm with Prof. Odinkalu on this one. FFK was rash, emotional and divisive in his comments. Hate speech against an ethnic group because of some rotten eggs amongst them is unjustifiable.

Thank God we still have good men like Prof. CHIDI in Nigeria.

Happy Independence my people!!

cool
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by free13: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2015
When ffk says something about buhari, he is attacked and called a mad man; a pdp supporter,......... and all that.

When he takes an ethnic position, he is hailed as a good man...... Nigeria a country of hypocrites.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by calaway: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
shaqhead:

Now u gettin rhetorical here! Anywy are u saying EVERY of their kinsmen is shielding them? You can only blanket ALL my tribesmen as thieves IF ALL not SOME shield me! It cant get any simpler than that!

Let me ask u the same qstn I askd one dt holds such view as you.

On Nairaland among other media when you see a drug related crime; unfortunately Most times not ALL the time, an Igbo name shows up! Does dt mean EVERY IGBO is into drug dealing? (I see som ppl make such unfortunate comments in here wc I do condemn.) If u say No to this then it also applies that its not true that d WHOLE fulani tribe as FFK wants u to believe are "tsetse" flies and there it is morally wrong! It is a hate crime...

call a spade a spade and stop fooling yourself. yoruba are also drug dealers and barons even some hausa men also deal drugs dont profile the igbo man on this vice. some facts are just facts. El rufia said anybody who kills a fulani man...... buhari said to lam why are your people killing my peopl...... fulani army of upto 500 stage daring wicked attacks with AK 47 guns delibratly murdering even infants in Jos and environs and disappear into thin air this is so cos they scamper back to fulani settlemnts and immidatly blend into the group. why dont we have good fulanis who will expose these murderers? my friend your village maybe next if you continue to look the other in matters of evil.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by change49ja: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
themaskedman:
Who the hell is Chidi Odinkalu? Always sounding politically correct when Fulani are killing and murdering innocent villagers in their thousands. Odinkalu forgot that the Fulani right to move about stops where the right to live of others start.
These human rights agencies and activists can be stupid and paranoid at times.

On point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Port Authority Names Its 4 New Tug Boats Daura, Ubima, Uromi And Majiya / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Pocketing His Ipad At Saudi Airport / Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.