Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. (37156 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech / Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) / Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Alfranco(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
am in total support of what FFK wrote. An average Fulani is heartless, wicked and lawless. They can kill, maim, rape and destroy without provocation. The people in southern part of Nigeria must come together and fight this menace. If not we are doomed

What the supporters or sympathizers of herdsmen with obsolete system of cattle rearing fail to understand is that they are directly a factor against food security and farmers productivity. Part of the reasons for high price and scarcity of farm produce. If anyone is staunchly in support of them, I wonder if such persons will be so proud to have a son as herdsman of these likes or those operating like our former president OBJ and Audu Ogbe with a modern cattle ranches/ animal husbandry.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Sheggy13(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
flokii:

no; offence.. but I think you are d crazy one here..

nobody is coming out to defend d fulanis or to say wat they did was right..

but y should FFK make a statement and indirectly insult the president (did you even read his statement atal? )
I'm a Buhari supporter over GEJ but I support FFK on this; read my comments to verify this.This same Buhari took his time and travelled all the way to Oyo state when he wasn't President and challenged the then governor Lam Adesina, asking him: "Why are your people killing my people",when there was a clash between the Fulani herdsmen and people in an Oyo community but the same PMB hasn't deemed it fit to sound a public warning to these herdsmen about their excesses in the middle belt and now the SW. Just recently,they've just kidnapped a Yoruba Oba in Kogi state after the Falae's experience. The idiots feel they're sacred cows and have now become more emboldened because they have their patron as President. Let's call a spade a spade. I've personally being robbed of money and other valuables by these savages. They're animals in human skin and should not be seen cohabiting with humans. I pray you or someone close to you experience firsthand the dehumanizing treatment they mete out to their victims. I'll see if you'll continue to maintain this defensive posture. That's how they hijacked Ilorin a predominantly Yoruba settlement and installed their emirate there. Their plans will fail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Neplusultra(f): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
What/Who is Odinkalu
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by GRichiee(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
The fear of Fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wisdom. The people of Plateau State, especially the Beromi (majority tribe) will understand me better. #cheers.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Sabdeejat: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
I dont think any responsible person considers FFK as reasonable man,he is a disaster to SW and Nigeria as a whole,though i dont blame him because he is suffering from loosing disease..If you hate PMB why not enter hell or hug transformer,shegu tsinannu makiya
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by sammyj: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
I am not supporting what the herds men did but we already know FFK anticedence on speeches that could plunge the country into another civil war. Thesame FFK that almost plunged the country into another civil war along with his cohorts during the last administration. I smell a conspiracy with this fulani herds men story.
hope4nigeria:
i'm the No1 yoruba man that hate fani kayodo with perasion and i'm No1 person who has been in suport of Gen bubari since 2003. love the Prsident. but can we justify killing inocent nigerians by so called herds me because it seems they are happy doing there dasterdly act. if they are foreigners, what are nigerians imigration and security opratives doing? if they are few fulani's, are we saying they should continue killings? plateau people can tell thier experience!
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
GodMode:

Fulanis have been killing easterners since the days of dan fo:dio...

What do you think led to the civil war
I don't have anything to say to you, I would rather refer you to SHEGGY13..I refuse to talk to a fulani terrorist
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Sheggy13(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
remember007:
I don't have anything to say to you, I would rather refer you to SHEGGY13..I refuse to talk to a fulani terrorist
why are u referring him to me remember007?lol
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sheggy13:

why are u referring him to me remember007?lol
cos i really am not good in argument expecially with Amajiri idiots..some people left their own part of the country to live els were and instead of living in peace they are raping, killing, destroying, and kidnapping their host... And somebody is coming here to defend them.....happy independence to you and your family,
.btw,...did you people kill snake to celebrate it cos i heard that snake meat has been raining now in naija grin grin
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by klax(m): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
sammyj:
FFK is Once a B*stard and will always be a B*stard wailer !!! angry

It's now I realised my own people from the East are real coward I mean igbo my papa land are real coward I beg your pardon mr idiot professor what is your business defending Fulani Now it's true Igbo are afraid of the hausa and fulani this was how one useless anuofia who called himself musician came on twitter attacking FFK pls my people are you not ashame for once Are you telling me Fulani can not go twitter to fire back on FFK Why in a hell do we love taken panadol for another person headache Are Fulani deaf or dumb or not educated to defend themselves biko na wetin Haa God pls have mercy I'm sick of these nonsense. I never see my own kind of people before God pls.

After noww some goats will say Yoruba are Fulani slaves but let cut this straight who acted like slaves now for God sake What is our business in this now what a nonsense my people just love blablabla blublublu to matter that is not their business this is simply an act of coward. BIKO FACE YOUR SIDE AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS or Ssshhhaaarraapp!!!!!!!!!!! I don't bloody care what anybody says all I care about face your side stop nose diving to issue that dies not concern us. Fulani are not deaf or dumb igbos are not Fulani advocate this is not what Ojukwu was fighting for or stand for. Mind your business.

3 Likes

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
patrick89:
I'm with fani kayode,,, odinkalu ga nodu ala!!
My fellow nairalander,these same sect destroyed farm lands in ekiti and terrorize our roads (osin/ikole)with armed robbery not until SARS came to our aid
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by dabossman(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Imanuelle:

This odinkalu is very very silly, full time silly, he should go and call the police for me too.

FFK may be a running mouth, but sometimes he makes very valid points.

BTW, where was his yeye head when the oba made his own speech telling some 'Nigerians' to leave a certain section of the country.

I'm glad you mentioned the Oba's statement. That's the reason why FFK's comment should not be encouraged. His statement is not different from the Oba's own. So, if the fulanis are successfully banned from the SW by Afenifere and other Yorubas, who will be next? Drive away the Hausas, Tivs, Igbos, Ibibios, and any other tribes once any of their kinsmen commit a crime? Where will they chase Yorubas who also kidnap and take people to forest shrines in Oyo, Ogun and so on to?

The issue of the herdsmen must be addressed, but don't blacklist an entire tribe for their actions.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by esthel(f): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
prettyboi1:
Fani-Kayode is such a big-mouthed he-goat that's so full of bias, negativity and hate. Nobody takes him seriously anyways....that's exactly why nobody recognizes his so-called new name, not even the media. Thats how much nobody takes him seriously.

God Bless Nigeria.
am sure u didn't comprehend his speech, u don't just jump to comment
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by sammyj: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
......... grin shocked grin who told you I am Igbo. Don't have time for dump Ass* like you
klax:

[s]It's now I realised my own people from the East are real coward I mean igbo my papa land are real coward I beg your pardon mr idiot professor what is your business defending Fulani Now it's true Igbo are afraid of the hausa and fulani this was how one useless anuofia who called himself musician came on twitter attacking FFK pls my people are you not ashame for once Are you telling me Fulani can not go twitter to fire back on FFK Why in a hell do we love taken panadol for another person headache Are Fulani deaf or dumb or not educated to defend themselves biko na wetin Haa God pls have mercy I'm sick of these nonsense. I never see my own kind of people before God pls.

After noww some goats will say Yoruba are Fulani slaves but let cut this straight who acted like slaves now for God sake What is our business in this now what a nonsense my people just love blablabla blublublu to matter that is not their business this is simply an act of coward. BIKO FACE YOUR SIDE AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS or Ssshhhaaarraapp!!!!!!!!!!! I don't bloody care what anybody says all I care about face your side stop nose diving to issue that dies not concern us. Fulani are not deaf or dumb igbos are not Fulani advocate this is not what Ojukwu was fighting for or stand for. Mind your business[/s].
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by omolami: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
FFK. did not refer to a race here. He said Fulani heardsmen. To me there is a difference between Fulani as a race and Fulani heardsmen who we also know as cattle rustlers. Therefore Fulani heardsmen that are perpetuating evil is what FFK referred to as Tsetsefly, and leeches. Apart from that, where was Odinkalu when the Northern Fulani referred to other religions and tribes as captured slaves? Between captured slaves and tsetse fly ,which is more of a hate speech.? Let Odinkalu and people judge.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Giov: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Imanuelle:

This odinkalu is very very silly, full time silly, he should go and call the police for me too.

FFK may be a running mouth, but sometimes he makes very valid points.

BTW, where was his yeye head when the oba made his own speech telling some 'Nigerians' to leave a certain section of the country.
He spoke out. He was very vocal abt it. He lashed d Oba, it was evn shown on channels news. U can google it.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by GodMode: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
remember007:
I don't have anything to say to you, I would rather refer you to SHEGGY13..

Who's defending those murderers... You said they can't try it in the east and those fulani murderers you're defending are killing easterners but you choose to live in denial...

Before the civil war... Easterners and northerners were already fighting ethnic wars since the 1830's... And you're saying such nonsense.

This fulani issue has been going on since the 1800's.. It was mainly a north vs east war..
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by scarffield(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
69MissedCalls:
g
g string?
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by omojeesu(m): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
Prof, I appreciate your position. But Fani had a point, though was very emotional about it. But compare his 'hate' speech with the decades long havoc these herdsmen have done. Their leaders dont talk. Dont reprimand. Never offer apologies or repentant!

May be you will appreciate better where Fani is coming from if you are attacked by them.

Prof. may you or your loved ones never be dealt with by the herdsmen.

Have a good day!
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by sweetgala(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
FFK is a boody idiot, his views don't reflect Yoruba culture or opinion
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by sunsewa: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
Odinkalu should gerrrra out here mehn ,wetin concern am,busy body.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
I refuse to be tempted in supporting FFK
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by PenSniper: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
Onajevwe:
I'm with Prof. Odinkalu on this one. FFK was rash, emotional and divisive in his comments. Hate speech against an ethnic group because of some rotten eggs amongst them is unjustifiable.

Thank God we still have good men like Prof. CHIDI in Nigeria.

Happy Independence my people!!

cool

Your Prof. Chidi is a cowardly leech.
The idiot never saw it fit to criticise the murderous tendencies of the fulani herdsmen. Who does not know that the fulani herdsmen have become a nuisance and a problem in the country.

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by kinibigdeal(m): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
sammyj:
FFK is Once a B*stard and will always be a B*stard wailer !!! angry

Does his stup*p views makes any sense when he and his corrupt cohorts during the last administration made statement that almost plunged the country into another civil war that would have lead to the death of millions of young people and women who would hAve been caught up in that mess. Making this kind of statement can cause another war which the common man will pay with their blood which FFK with dual citizenship might not even see or experience! !!

I think someone like you will be happy if your family members are slaughter like the ones perpetrated by this herdmens. Is it about the personality of Fani-Kayode or the issues on ground. Learn to separate personality from issues
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by sirmmykay(m): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
judging by wht FFK wrote, I think dis man is on point even though it may be difficult to achieve bcus of d fundamental human right. my village in kwara is a place of fear bcus of d Fulani herdsmen residing there. on many occasions they've been clash nd d truth is dt dose who fought against them always at d loosing end bcus deir life worth nothing to them. many areas where u find dis pple dere is dis tension. may God help us
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by favourlove1: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
All of you calling FKK mad are really dum. I am 100 percent with him on this. Wait untill the fulanis visit you then you will knw better. They want the north for themselves alone. Y hasn't elrufai tweeted about their killings? Y havnt buhari called them to order? But they are busy fighting boko haram. Its a pity kwankwaso once called them their foot soldiers. I respect FKKs boldness n if youths are wise n knw what's good for them they should go out there an demand that they be restricted else like joke like play its gono be a national issue. Fulani herds men should be treated same way boko haram suspects are treated. Why would they be walking around armed?

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Its easy, Its free and its fun. Do you know you can make money from the comfort of your home/. Yes you can. Easy, free and safe tips on making money online. Build a blog in just few clinks and learn to make money with no stress.

Its a newly published article. Unveiling the latest tips on making real money from the comfort of your home. Read this life changing article And make money. explore the world of bloggers. ITS THE POPULAR BLOGGER GUIDE | PART ONE

Continue reading>>> http://ohenscrib..com.ng/2015/10/How-to-Become-Successful-in-Blogging-Bloggers-Guide.html
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by sammyj: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
kinibigdeal:

[s]I think someone like you will be happy if your family members are slaughter like the ones perpetrated by this herdmens. Is it about the personality of Fani-Kayode or the issues on ground. Learn to separate personality from issues[/s]

Another trash. So because of one man the country should go to war. How are we sure this not another propaganda designed by the wailing wailers to put the country into another mess since this government is almost cleaning up the mess BH PDP put the country into. Abeg think deep and always think outside the box. How will people kidnap some one and make their identity known if not disguise like the so called herds men not ruling out the possibility of the herds men in this matter but let us think objectively before concluding.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by seangy4konji: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
What is doing Shaki is different from what is doing Ponmo and Inu eran...

What is doing me is different from theirs...

When gobe with start na when dem enter my garden chop the flowers and fruits weh i go buy for IIAR&T deh nurture for my small garden...

Make i face front like that.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Forwetinnah: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Orikinla:

1000Likes.

...one of them is the President you campaigned for, they're all the same

300000000000 likes
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Forwetinnah: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
themaskedman:
Who the hell is Chidi Odinkalu? Always sounding politically correct when Fulani are killing and murdering innocent villagers in their thousands. Odinkalu forgot that the Fulani right to move about stops where the right to live of others start.
These human rights agencies and activists can be stupid and paranoid at times.

He's trying to reason with Animals...pity
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by saltoftheearth: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Onajevwe:
I'm with Prof. Odinkalu on this one. FFK was rash, emotional and divisive in his comments. Hate speech against an ethnic group because of some rotten eggs amongst them is unjustifiable.

Thank God we still have good men like Prof. CHIDI in Nigeria.

Happy Independence my people!!

cool

he was addressing fulani HERDSMEN.....not FULANIS generally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators / President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) / Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.