Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. (37154 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech / Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) / Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by andyanders: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
for once, Fani Kayode got it right.Fulani people are the worst neighbor any community can accommodate.

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Sheggy13(m): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
remember007:
cos i really am not good in argument expecially with Amajiri idiots..some people left their own part of the country to live els were and instead of living in peace they are raping, killing, destroying, and kidnapping their host... And somebody is coming here to defend them.....happy independence to you and your family,
.btw,...did you people kill snake to celebrate it cos i heard that snake meat has been raining now in naija grin grin
Snake meat for where?.. I hate that animal like mad..God forbid.. btw how's d independence celebration going on in Benin..that's where u are init?
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
God will bless FFK. I don't know why people hate you, most especially your own blood.
From my own understanding, I think you are fearless, and you say things exactly the way they are, no matter who is involved. We need brave men like you in the south and north central to cut these monsters(Fulani herdsmen) to size.

Then for Odinkalu or whatever he call himself, may be you are returning from oversea. Where were you when BRF deported your brothers from Lagos? Where were you some months back when one of the blood sucking demon from the north threatened to kill Ndi Igbo again enmass should they raise their head? Where were you when all manner of insult was hauled at GEJ? Where were you when some puppettes were telling us that PMB has the right to appoint all his cabinets from North. What else could jeopadize national unity as this.

Odinkula, amala and ewedu is not good for your body

2 Likes

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by nwadiuko1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
OdinKalu should go and sit down
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sheggy13:

Snake meat for where?.. I hate that animal like mad..God forbid.. btw how's d independence celebration going on in Benin..that's where u are init?
I left Benin city last Sunday... Am in Lagos for the 2nd semester break
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by kinibigdeal(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
sammyj:

Another trash. So because of one man the country should go to war. How are we sure this not another propaganda designed by the wailing wailers to put the country into another mess since this government is almost cleaning up the mess BH PDP put the country into. Abeg think deep and always think outside the box. How will people kidnap some one and make their identity known if not disguise like the so called herds men not ruling out the possibility of the herds men in this matter but let us think objectively before concluding.

And you have talked. I find it hard to pick a point from all you've said..I understand where you belong with your comment, so no need.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Rexyl(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kayode is saying the truth, those who are comfortable with havoc Fulani herdsmen are wreaking in our communities are heartless and wicked people.

Farmers will hail him times without number for speaking out on their behalf. Our governments here are without solution, and they don't seem to have any solution. But they don't want people to speak out the truth about evils of dangerous strangers who are still relocating in large number from their war-torn lands to Southwest
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Rexyl(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Onajevwe:
I'm with Prof. Odinkalu on this one. FFK was rash, emotional and divisive in his comments. Hate speech against an ethnic group because of some rotten eggs amongst them is unjustifiable.

Thank God we still have good men like Prof. CHIDI in Nigeria.

Happy Independence my people!!

cool

So you and those who like your post are the same, including that ignorant professor or what ppl call him. Fulani are destroying farmers means of livelihood, you people are satisfied. You must either be ignorant or wicked.

Kayode has raised important issue that should hit Buhari, and for us to see whether he has solution or not, because State governments have failed farmers already on Fulani wahala.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by sammyj: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
........ grin grin grin
kinibigdeal:

And you have talked. I find it hard to pick a point from all you've said..I understand where you belong with your comment, so no need.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by hansad: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
zenith4biz:
Fulani HerdsMen Must Go

Odinkalu - ever the gold digger he has been.

Tell Odinkalu that Nigeria's political structure created by only northern dictators is bad, he shall tell you that you are foolish.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by hansad: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
F. Kayode flights for the soul of his Yoruba,

Odinkalu is professor of Anti-Igbo.

Whenever the Igbo nation goes left on any national issue. Odinkalu must go right. He is ever looking for favours from the north.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by calaway: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Onajevwe:
I'm with Prof. Odinkalu on this one. FFK was rash, emotional and divisive in his comments. Hate speech against an ethnic group because of some rotten eggs amongst them is unjustifiable.

Thank God we still have good men like Prof. CHIDI in Nigeria.

Happy Independence my people!!

cool

easy for you to assume such a calm, rational stance in the face of deadly truth. wait until it affects u directly maybe you will appreciate what the victims feel. if you continue being diplomatic and economical with the truth these killers will continue killing innocents unchecked until they kill you too!!!

the below is on you head.
https://www.nairaland.com/2637543/yoruba-oba-kidnapped-fulani-herdsmen
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by ledaman: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Those in support of FFK are myopic in thinking .
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by kunle1960: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Odinkalu is a foolish professor who doesn't see any valid points in what FFK is saying.Odinkalu is playing to the gallery because the wicked herdsmen are yet to abduct his parents and children.Those Fulani herdsmen are more dangerous than tse-Tse flies and must leave Southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Nature129(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
AnambraDota:
Odinkalu should go and die

Die kwa? Nne, I bukwa nwanyi. Kpa agwa ka nwanyi, biko.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by hansad: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
F. Kayode has represented Yoruba interests in Nigeria's political process.

In future, he may even rise further in that regard.
One must be respected at home before outside.

But Odinkalu who does not understand that charity begins at home has continued to be a noise maker, charting anti-Igbo cause here and there.

But northern politicians hardly know Odinkalu exists, close to a decade he has been making his anti-Igbo moves, save for when he makes his stupid outbursts like this one.

Who in his sane mind shall not go the extra mile to condemn Fulani menace in southern Nigeria? Except Odinkalu.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by hansad: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
Odinkalu can be stoned in Igbo land.

But F. Kayode is a hero amongst most of Yoruba.

That makes the difference between the two men.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by shaqhead: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
themaskedman:
Who the hell is Chidi Odinkalu? Always sounding politically correct when Fulani are killing and murdering innocent villagers in their thousands. Odinkalu forgot that the Fulani right to move about stops where the right to live of others start.
These human rights agencies and activists can be stupid and paranoid at times.
Will I be right to pidgeon-hole evry one of your tribe members when an insignificant number go out and commit a crime? If you can answer ds question sincerely then you will be back to Odinkalu's point!
Pls I need an answer!

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by fresherdanU: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
and that was how Tutsi and Hutu's war started. watch ur utterances.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by shaqhead: 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
am in total support of what FFK wrote. An average Fulani is heartless, wicked and lawless. They can kill, maim, rape and destroy without provocation. The people in southern part of Nigeria must come together and fight this menace. If not we are doomed
How does "an average" equate to the whole? I think folks like you are missing d profs point. Is he against condemning the muderous of SOME of dose fulani cattle rearers?

Absolutely not! What he is against is FFK fallacy of generalisation-where he assumes EVERY fulani man is murderous. This u knew isnt true dts y u syd AVERAGE and not ALL but incongruously u still syd u r wt FFK!

The killings in Rwanda btwin Hutis and Tutsis shd suffice when makin certain utterances! When it gets dirty u wont kno hw far reaching it wl get!

And d FFK of ds world wl b far away from our shores!
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by shaqhead: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
fresherdanU:
and that was how Tutsi and Hutu's war started.
watch ur utterances.
God bless u ojare..I jst submited my comment wen i saw u posted d same thing I did!
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by calaway: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
shaqhead:

How does "an average" equate to the whole? I think folks like you are missing d profs point. Is he against condemning the muderous of SOME of dose fulani cattle rearers?

Absolutely not! What he is against is FFK fallacy of generalisation-where he assumes EVERY fulani man is murderous. This u knew isnt true dts y u syd AVERAGE and not ALL but incongruously u still syd u r wt FFK!

The killings in Rwanda btwin Hutis and Tutsis shd suffice when makin certain utterances! When it gets dirty u wont kno hw far reaching it wl get!

ur opinion.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by shaqhead: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
hansad:
F. Kayode has represented Yoruba interests in Nigeria's political process.

In future, he may even rise further in that regard.
One must be respected at home before outside.

But Odinkalu who does not understand that charity begins at home has continued to be a noise maker, charting anti-Igbo cause here and there.

But northern politicians hardly know Odinkalu exists, close to a decade he has been making his anti-Igbo moves, save for when he makes his stupid outbursts like this one.

Who in his sane mind shall not go the extra mile to condemn Fulani menace in southern Nigeria? Except Odinkalu.
U are r wrong to submit dt Odinkalu doesnt condemn d cattle rearers menace! Nobody wdnt but d manner at wc one communicates even condemnation matters and dt was where d Prof drew d line.

It is wrong to blanket a whole tribe over d actions of a minute few!

If you still insist that it is right then I wl ask u ds since I can glean dt from ur comment dt u r Igbo.

Is it right to paint/call/see EVERY Igbo man a drug peddler jst becos one chukwudi and Njoku got caught in a drug deal in singapore?

My position is that it is wronga nd ds doesnt amount to bn politically correct!
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by shaqhead: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
calaway:

ur opinion.
Its mo, its actually an opinion about contending opinions and u hv a right to punch holes in it if u c fitting!

My qstn still suffices; Is it right to call you a thief jst because ur kinsman stole? Thats d point of Odinkalu!
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by calaway: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
shaqhead:

Its mo, its actually an opinion about contending opinions and u hv a right to punch holes in it if u c fitting!

My qstn still suffices; Is it right to call you a thief jst because ur kinsman stole? Thats d point of Odinkalu!

if your kinsmen shield you as they provide you cover and support what are they?
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by calaway: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
[size=8pt]
CORRECTMAN78:
God will bless FFK. I don't know why people hate you, most especially your own blood.
From my own understanding, I think you are fearless, and you say things exactly the way they are, no matter who is involved. We need brave men like you in the south and north central to cut these monsters(Fulani herdsmen) to size.

Then for Odinkalu or whatever he call himself, may be you are returning from oversea. Where were you when BRF deported your brothers from Lagos? Where were you some months back when one of the blood sucking demon from the north threatened to kill Ndi Igbo again enmass should they raise their head? Where were you when all manner of insult was hauled at GEJ? Where were you when some puppettes were telling us that PMB has the right to appoint all his cabinets from North. What else could jeopadize national unity as this.

Odinkula, amala and ewedu is not good for your body
[/20]
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by GodMode: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
shaqhead:

What do you know about the rwandan genocide

The civil war that happened in your country you know nothing about it that you're mentioning war in another country..

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Odinkalu, you are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by shaqhead: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
calaway:

if your kinsmen shield you as they provide you cover and support what are they?
Now u gettin rhetorical here! Anywy are u saying EVERY of their kinsmen is shielding them? You can only blanket ALL my tribesmen as thieves IF ALL not SOME shield me! It cant get any simpler than that!

Let me ask u the same qstn I askd one dt holds such view as you.

On Nairaland among other media when you see a drug related crime; unfortunately Most times not ALL the time, an Igbo name shows up! Does dt mean EVERY IGBO is into drug dealing? (I see som ppl make such unfortunate comments in here wc I do condemn.) If u say No to this then it also applies that its not true that d WHOLE fulani tribe as FFK wants u to believe are "tsetse" flies and there it is morally wrong! It is a hate crime...
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by shaqhead: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
GodMode:

What do you know about the rwandan genocide

The civil war that happened in your country you know nothing about it that you're mentioning war in another country..
Hmm..so I must use an example dt u see fitting?
U hv bn noticed Mr...goodnyt
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Duru1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Odinkalu is an idiotic wannabe. Hate speech his bloody ass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari / How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal / President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.