Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. (37152 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech / Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) / Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by shiinihost: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
fani is a kid

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Lasgidy1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by karlriz(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
Chidi should Stfu! That's what you get when an Igbo man starts eating ewedu and co.

DoubleWisdom??...considerin such tribalistic statement??. No wonder u av double wisdom, guess shud incase u lost d first one. Aparently, both of which weren't with you as of the time u typed dis comment. Pray u have them back b4 ur next comment.

4 Likes

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by IamforGod: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by CSTR2: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Politically correct igbo man.
A sight indeed.

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Icecomrade: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Onajevwe:
I'm with Prof. Odinkalu on this one. FFK was rash, emotional and divisive in his comments. Hate speech against an ethnic group because of some rotten eggs amongst them is unjustifiable.

Thank God we still have good men like Prof. CHIDI in Nigeria.

Happy Independence my people!!

cool

You are very stupid and myopic

9 Likes

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Balkan(m): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
K
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Nadheer15: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by ikkkkk: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Onajevwe:
I'm with Prof. Odinkalu on this one. FFK was rash, emotional and divisive in his comments. Hate speech against an ethnic group because of some rotten eggs amongst them is unjustifiable.

Thank God we still have good men like Prof. CHIDI in Nigeria.

Happy Independence my people!!

cool

FFK is right on this one. Seems you and ur Prof are minority.

7 Likes

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by sochima1989(m): 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ffk is just a product of the maintainers of the status quo...... but by his speech a rational and objective Nigerian should place him were he should be...... thank God he's not exchanging words with amechi again.
Conductor: Yaba left one more chance
Ffk: how much?
Driver: haa after all your loot?
Passenger doyin: ffk I haf paid for you...wole jare
Ffk: hmmm at least we can be talking anyhow we like and nobody will catch us or jail us.
Conductor: oloshi....una no know say Na amechi be the minister of Yaba left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by webshopng1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
FFK and his mouth..
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by freedom96: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
AnambraDota:
Odinkalu should go and die
this is yoruba matter,wetin carry u come?Abi u love the yorubas this much?
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by AfroKnight: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nomadic cattle rearing should be outlawed. Let the herdsmen buy land to raise their cattle. They have caused a lot of pain and tears in Plateau state especially. Even in Jonathan's time the armed forces did not combat them, now they have now grown bolder. It's time to clip their wings.

6 Likes

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by fuke(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
I am with FFK on this.

He is at his best when defending the cause of his people.

But the thing now is FFK is speaking for Plateau, Nasarawa,
Kaduna, Benue and indeed a no of states in the north.

Let the herdsmen go back to their place.

3 Likes

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by azimibraun: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
To the best of my Knowledge fulanis played the fool and were taken advantage of over a long period of time and as the saying goes...Nothing last forever. The Fulanis have become wise and the monster we all created is now consuming us.. Let us all go back to at least 1990 and see how we related with the fulanis and see what the situation is now and see where we got it wrong with them. Its beyond Fulani/Farmers misunderstanding. We had more farmers and farms and more cattles and more fulanis in the past and we ddn have problems now we have less herdsmen, less cattles, less farmers and less farms and it War. IRONY! My friends father may his soul rest in peace introduced so many fulani men to Gunz in Makurdi. He bulit guns and sold to fulani men at very huge amounts and taught them how to shoot in Timbershade in Makurdi. Now he is dead and the fulani who bought gunz from him now Ak 47 ready to kill kids he left behind.

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by dvdwed(m): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
I urgently need a job. Would relocate anywhere for the pay. Very good communication skill. I am born again.
0810 280 7182

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by eazysmiles: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Fani Kayode. Please go and take your drugs. grin
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Hemanwel(m): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
This is a thread where the Emekas would like to support the opinion of a Segun and the Seguns would like to support the opinion of an Emeka..That's cool though!No tribal sentiment.
But,where da mango was this prof when a particular Oba somewhere issued a death threat to an entire tribe??...
So this prof is still talking about Human Rights when even the blind knows that these herdsmen have wreaked a colossal havoc on every region of the country,particularly the North Central.
We must call a spade what it truly is and that's what FFK has just done!

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by AmakaDNBStories(f): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
OK. Check my signature.
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by azimibraun: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
dvdwed:
I urgently need a job. Would relocate anywhere for the pay. Very good communication skill. I am born again.
0810 280 7182
You go dey expect miracle now o abi? Guy i no sure say job the come in this way sha... Ebele Jonathan for in your pursit. But its down right risky becouse you could easily be used for criminanility. A desperate mind.

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by toshmann(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
I'm with FFK on this one, where was the human right goon when fulani herdsmen kill everyday? Ive never heard of that human rights commision or its chairman. They kept quiet all these years the fulani cattle men have been pillaging, killing, destroying in numbers, then suddenly they found a voice when FFK decided to call a spade a spade. I may not agree with calling them tse tse flies, but i surw as hell do agree that they must leave the south. And here's why;

The south has less land than the north, the south are mainly farmers. Therefore there will always be a clash of interests between the farmwrs in the village and the herdsmen, and we know how trhat ends, herdsmen will raid a village at night and wipe it out. They may not be tse tse flies, but in this day and age, they are less than human.
And if you think they deserve respect, then you dont have a heart. How many people have been killed by fulani herdsmen? Have tou thought ofbtheir victims, or their future victims? Or are you part of the killing machine?
Pls

5 Likes

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by WizPrince1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
At 55, we need to change some status in our lives. read this post to be familiar with these changes here on Nairaland below:
www.nairaland.com/2635708/nigeria-55-things-individuals-need#38551298
(Modify ) (Quote ) ( Report) (Sha
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by sochima1989(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
dvdwed post=3856y7081:
0810 280 7182
well your first interview question:
What's your take on the above topic.

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by kristisking(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
That Odinkalu is a fool!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by atlwireles: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
Prof Odinkalu is another pretentious ediot in this country called Nigeria. So, people should keep quiet as their lives are slowly destroyed by fulani herdsmen. When will this prof disagree with Fulani herdmens leaving deaths and destructions along their paths of migration. angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by epini(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
Congrats to both of u
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by tinsel: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
There is limit to politics
Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by secretsofpeace(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
GODDYGEE91:

http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/odinkalu-fani-kayode-in-twitter-war-over-hate-speech/

Nonsense odinkalu... What have u and ur toothless n useless commission done to checkmate the rampaging fulani herdsmen Prosecute them first before u seek FFK's head.... Thunder faya ya fada odinkalu osibande abdullahi

2 Likes

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by Obynolee(f): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Dannyset:
And when prosecution is developed from this inciting speech of his now, it will be termed as witch hunting by those who don't really care about the SW, but just want to wail.
FFK talks with his Anus, always.

I think you're the one that reason through anus, this administration lacks the moral right to accuse anyone of hate speech,how about Buhari's numerous speeches before he becomes President??. They are still fresh in our memories

2 Likes

Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by omogin(f): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
FFK is absolutely right. I'll be thinking of getting sophisticated weapons to waste any malu that turns my farms to their grazing ranch

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday / Offa Robbery: Police Questions Saraki In His Office / Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.