Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225395 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
BluePearls:

House quiet today o
Abi ooooo...everybody mek una show oooooo grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by choix007(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
I would love to join the whatsapp group. Kindly add me 07033730973
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by nutty16(f): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ok. Nice nice to meet you @melsan. Where are d guys now.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BluePearls(m): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Melsan:
Abi ooooo...everybody mek una show oooooo grin

Melsan pardon me, are you M or F? lipsrsealed
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by nutty16(f): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
@melsan. I thought is to mingle?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BluePearls(m): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Is there a whatsapp group??
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fleeky(f): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
BluePearls:

Hi...nice moniker smiley
Hey, tnxx bluepearls smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BluePearls(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
fleeky:

How did your day go? No dates tonight? smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
nutty16:
the guys are on their way
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
nutty16:
@melsan. I thought is to mingle?
yes I think
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
BluePearls:
Is there a whatsapp group??
Yes
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
BluePearls:

Melsan pardon me, are you M or F? lipsrsealed
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BluePearls(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=Melsan post=40236971][/quote]

I see grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BluePearls(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Melsan:
Yes

So how do I join?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Are people from countries that have one MAIN LANGUAGE more united than people from countries that have MULTIPLE main languages?

German in Germany, French in France , Dutch in Netherlands compared to YORUBA, IGBO and HAUSA in Nigeria or French and Dutch in Belgium.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
nutty16:
Wait, wait,

Are you serious? you are a female?

And, here I was, sending melsan to your house to come and seduce you.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
missbronze:
Wait, wait,

Are you serious? you are a female?

And, here I was, sending melsan to your house to come and seduce you.
you see your life undecided grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
BluePearls:

So how do I join?
ask the OP I mean aunty siamia
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
BCISLTD:

Wetin happen..u dey fear to ask her out ni...

i agree but it seems some ladies still come on this thread with their childish,egocentric and unwarranted shakara because i have recieved messages from guys that some ladies are rejecting PMs and i just wonder...if this is an interactive thing why turn down friendship invitations...

Some never puts up their pics for even a minute and in my opinion,if i cant see you,i dont believe you are real..at least put a pics for us to see even if na fake just put and decieve urself.

Too much forming for some 30plus ladies who think they are too hot to relate on this thread...smh..i wonder if any lady still sees prospects in forming this days....if you are a guy or lady and you are 30plus come in and lets relate...if any guy woos you here patapata you no go gree.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
nutty16:

Guys yapa here but im not interested in meeting people in ghost mode...Aye le..who knows if you are a robot?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Toks2008:

i agree but it seems some ladies still come on this thread with their childish,egocentric and unwarranted shakara because i have recieved messages from guys that some ladies are rejecting PMs and i just wonder...if this is an interactive thing why turn down friendship invitations...

Some never puts up their pics for even a minute and in my opinion,if i cant see you,i dont believe you are real..at least put a pics for us to see even if na fake just put and decieve urself.

Too much forming for some 30plus ladies who think they are too hot to relate on this thread...smh..i wonder if any lady still sees prospects in forming this days....if you are a guy or lady and you are 30plus come in and lets relate...if any guy woos you here patapata you no go gree.

My 3 cents. No one is taking the bull by the horn. There is no leader and everybody is in hiding...

If any of you are serious, go on Skype video call and see yourselves. If you don't like what you hear and or see, then you take off. One Skype call is worth it. If it's good you stick around and if not, on to the next one. This childish stuff of how was your day and all the itsy bitsy stuff is stomach churning. You all know what you want so cut out the bs. You are above 30 and need to be assertive. Act and stop waiting to react!

My mind as always. Good luck to all of you.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
fleeky:
Ladies and ghost mode...oh my Ghost
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fleeky(f): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
BluePearls:

Loll..no dates oo..my day was ok, alil bit hectic...How did your's go? Are u doing the TGIF thingy at a lounge or somewhere? wink
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fleeky(f): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
BluePearls:

my day was all bit hectic...Loll, no dates tonight..just home chilling.
How was ur day? I guess u're doing the TGIF thing wink
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
MYMINDER:

My 3 cents. No one is taking the bull by the horn. There is no leader and everybody is in hiding...

If any of you are serious, go on Skype video call and see yourselves. If you don't like what you hear and or see, then you take off. One Skype call is worth it. If it's good you stick around and if not, on to the next one. This childish stuff of how was your day and all the itsy bitsy stuff is stomach churning. You all know what you want so cut out the bs.

My mind as always. Good luck to all of you.

So you think i will go through the stress of getting a skype id of someone i dont even have a clue whether human,ghost or robot?

E no work dat way ogbeni..even in offline interaction,before a man or woman goes ahead to give or collect contact details for any reason at al..they will at least see each other
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
fleeky:
my day was all bit hectic...Loll, no dates tonight..just home chilling.
How was ur day? I guess u're doing the TGIF thing wink

You don't belong here. People are trying to get younger while you want to get older faster. Be patient grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
@halexito,you are sighted smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Toks2008:

So you think i will go through the stress of getting a skype id of someone i dont even have a clue whether human,ghost or robot?

E no work dat way ogbeni..even in offline interaction,before a man or woman goes ahead to give or collect contact details for any reason at al..they will at least see each other

Is the safest and fastest way to avoid wasting time on what may not be worth your time. Skype video call. This is how it works in more socially developed environments.

This thread title will find it hard to work in Nigeria especially for the age bracket mentioned. From your posts the typical Nigerian way is not yielding success.

MY MIND
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fleeky(f): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
MYMINDER:

You don't belong here. People are trying to get younger while you want to get older faster. Be patient grin

wats this one saying..How does ur comment relate with my post? see ur big teeth in the smiley..Wake up from your slumber "intellectual discussion jonzer"
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by choix007(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Am I invisible here or its deliberate..? Not even a single response.. .

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Melsan:
@halexito,you are sighted smiley
Got me! Are you using a binoculars? I dey bench tonight, got injury.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
fleeky:
wats this one saying..How does ur comment relate with my post? see ur big teeth in the smiley..Wake up from your slumber "intellectual discussion jonzer"

You are under 30 and the thread does not encourage your presence. Your resorting to snide remarks (jonzer) further reflects your inability to take on matters maturely. Best wishes

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.