Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (226411 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
halexito:

Got me! Are you using a binoculars? I dey bench tonight, got injury.
awwwwww angry..who injuryed you? grin grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by blessedbeads(f): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
MYMINDER:

My 3 cents. No one is taking the bull by the horn. There is no leader and everybody is in hiding...

If any of you are serious, go on Skype video call and see yourselves. If you don't like what you hear and or see, then you take off. One Skype call is worth it. If it's good you stick around and if not, on to the next one. This childish stuff of how was your day and all the itsy bitsy stuff is stomach churning. You all know what you want so cut out the bs. You are above 30 and need to be assertive. Act and stop waiting to react!

My mind as always. Good luck to all of you.
9ice one

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by blessedbeads(f): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
choix007:
Am I invisible here or its deliberate..? Not even a single response.. .
no vex ,u r welcome
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fleeky(f): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
MYMINDER:

You are under 30 and the thread does not encourage your presence. Your resorting to snide remarks (jonzer) further reflects your inability to take on matters maturely. Best wishes
You are above 30, yet u have made ZERO impact/contribution in this thread, therefore, the thread doesn't encourage your presence aswell, so do the needful and Swerve off my mentions!!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Toks2008:

i agree but it seems some ladies still come on this thread with their childish,egocentric and unwarranted shakara because i have recieved messages from guys that some ladies are rejecting PMs and i just wonder...if this is an interactive thing why turn down friendship invitations...

Some never puts up their pics for even a minute and in my opinion,if i cant see you,i dont believe you are real..at least put a pics for us to see even if na fake just put and decieve urself.

Too much forming for some 30plus ladies who think they are too hot to relate on this thread...smh..i wonder if any lady still sees prospects in forming this days....if you are a guy or lady and you are 30plus come in and lets relate...if any guy woos you here patapata you no go gree.
Are you kidding me?

some ladies do that on this our very own thread?

why you no report them to me?

BTW, good even sir, hope you day went well.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
missbronze:
Are you kidding me?

undecided undecided
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
fleeky:
You are above 30, yet u have made ZERO impact/contribution in this thread, therefore, the thread doesn't encourage your presence aswell, so do the needful and Swerve off my mentions!!

You are too young to understand my contributions. The above 30s can see it. When you get to 30 maybe you will also. Cheers

Let's see whether you can respond without going on a personalised tirade.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Melsan:
you see your life undecided grin
cheesy.

You too like my trouble.

Thank your star you be fellow chick like me, i for come your house this weekend, come seduce you.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
halexito honey, I sight you.
Hope your day was great?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
missbronze:
cheesy.

You too like my trouble.

Thank your star you be fellow chick like me, i for come your house this weekend, come seduce you.
cheesy cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by choix007(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
blessedbeads:
no vex ,u r welcome
I nu fit vex dear, thanks.

How r u?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
choix007:
Am I invisible here or its deliberate..? Not even a single response.. .
No, you are not dearie.

welcome to the thread.

feel free to mingle, twingle and rekindle.

And, if any lady steals your hrt here, feel free to approach her. and, if she wan give you "hard to get" attitude, just report her to me.

Btw, hope you are single, I mean, very single and not married?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by choix007(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
missbronze:
No, you are not dearie.

welcome to the thread.

feel free to mingle, twingle and rekindle.

And, if any lady steals your hrt here, feel free to approach her. and, if she wan give you "hard to get" attitude, just report her to me.

Btw, hope you are single, I mean, very single and not married?

Yea, I am single. Btw which one is "very single"..
I don't believe any lady here falls in the" hard to get" category...i see matured minds here
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
MYMINDER:

I like your honesty and directness. If after discussing intellectually and stimulating your brain, then your heart gets stimulated feel free to move forward in private. You have connected first before trying to relate. I believe you will find it beneficial for the latter... remain blessed.

MY Mind
thesame process will still repeat itself again! what did you want to discuss intellectually that we don't know or heard about?

Is it a bussiness plan? Or how to be in a steady relationship? Not many have a good ideal on relationship or what make a person become what he/she is now. I personally hate the ideal of dating and meeting up zone or hook up because of what I have gone through in life and the only reason I'm here is to try and disbelief my belief on this stuff by seeing people's view and there opinion on this stuff but not to come and and start saying let us start exchanging number and meet up this and that, that process will still repeat itself just like the tread you just created. So just want to know on which intellectual and stimulating brain cell you what to discuss on dating and meeting up zone?

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Its getting hot in here! @myminder,let's hope ur thread gathers d momentum it needs,Amen! But like sm1 posted there,I'm thinking dat tht thread shd be apropriate in d education sector. And then maybe u shd jus injecr wat ever new ides u hav into thos thread,u knw,spice things up a bit.
Bottom line remaims,we're all singles and are ready to mingle! And in doin dat we can also build up ourselves intelectually wit inputs frm ur likes. So let's jus say it'll be a mix of different flavors,u feel me?! Winks
I'm in some club mood tonite(evn tho I've never been to one)loool

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
thesame process will still repeat itself again! what did you want to discuss intellectually that we don't know or heard about?

Is it a bussiness plan? Or how to be in a steady relationship? Not many have a good ideal on relationship or what make a person become what he/she is now. I personally hate the ideal of dating and meeting up zone or hook up because of what I have gone through in life and the only reason I'm here is to try and disbelief my belief on this stuff by seeing people's view and there opinion on this stuff but not to come and and start saying let us start exchanging number and meet up this and that, that process will still repeat itself just like the tread you just created. So just want to know on which intellectual and stimulating brain cell you what to discuss on dating and meeting up zone?

The over emphasis on hooking up on this thread is not allowing the aim of the thread to he achieved for those interested.

Secondly, not everyone that is single and above 30 wants to only talk about dating and courtship or be at the center of one. It's like saying a wife is only meant for sex and nothing else. There are lot of other discussions that could have been in play beyond looking for a blind date if the thread was not so narrow in scope.

Love finds you; you don't find it. So I read.

My Mind

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
udysweet:
Its getting hot in here! @myminder,let's hope ur thread gathers d momentum it needs,Amen! But like sm1 posted there,I'm thinking dat tht thread shd be apropriate in d education sector. And then maybe u shd jus injecr wat ever new ides u hav into thos thread,u knw,spice things up a bit.
Bottom line remaims,we're all singles and are ready to mingle! And in doin dat we can also build up ourselves intelectually wit inputs frm ur likes. So let's jus say it'll be a mix of different flavors,u feel me?! Winks
I'm in some club mood tonite(evn tho I've never been to one)loool

I have started. Read above

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
missbronze:
Are you kidding me?

Yeah they do that and on several occasions some guys have chatted with me on watsup and complained about this.

I am good sis, how you dey?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
MYMINDER:

The over emphasis on hooking up on this thread is not allowing the aim of the thread to he achieved for those interested.

Secondly, not everyone that is single and above 30 wants to only talk about dating and courtship or be at the center of one. It's like saying a wife is only meant for sex and nothing else. There are lot of other discussions that could have been in play beyond looking for a blind date if the thread was not so narrow in scope.

My Mind

I really dont know where you are getting these ideas from..This thread was never created primarily for hook up but to discus mature issues hence the title "lets talk"

So i guess its because one silly mod moved it to meet up or hook up zone hence your perception.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ladies is being able to make an enjoyable conversation with your partner a prerequisite to romantic bliss? Can someone tickle your fancy despite not having much to talk about? Is informal silence golden?

Your thoughts...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by blessedbeads(f): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
MYMINDER:

I have started. Read above
sorry pls were is the other thread
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Toks2008:

Yeah they do that and on several occasions some guys have chatted with me on watsup and complained about this.

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
@Toks the thread title says it all. And single... that's the key qualifier.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Toks2008:

They should be reported to me.

i am gentle. at work sef, night duty tins.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
blessedbeads:
sorry pls were is the other thread

I guess it is moving down fast on the main page due to no fresh contributions. It may even be on the 2nd page now. Who knows?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
missbronze:
They should be reported to me.

i am gentle. at work sef, night duty tins.

Are you a nurse?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
MYMINDER:

My Mind
this thread initially was not on a dating and meeting up stuff but someone push it there, and that's why you don't see what you wanted to see I guess!

But shall! Everyboby with his own cup of tea
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
ddshow:

Are you a nurse?
No. but, works in a hospital.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
this thread initially was not on a dating and meeting up stuff but someone push it there, and that's why you don't see what you wanted to see I guess!

Remember, I once told you, you fascinate me with your way of reasoning and knowledge. ( that's when you are not being naughty anyway).

In you, I see maturity.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by blessedbeads(f): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
I will love to be added on the wassup group ,what a good day.
I enjoyed the thread ,I need some rest Good nite @all
Love every one (both male and female)
I am saying my mind .....Hahahaha
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
sonofananimal:

We are on the same page. I agree with you. The same push was applied to the WhatsApp group. I hope they find what they are looking for. I think people need to exhale a bit and things will come together.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
missbronze:
Remember, I once told you, you fascinate me with your way of reasoning and knowledge. ( that's when you are not being naughty anyway).

In you, I see maturity.
lolzz! You know how to make someone smile and at thesame time rethink his step again.

That's bronze for you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.