Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? (5957 Views)

Davido May Have Finally Learnt His Lesson As Regards Having Unprotected S*x / 10 Unspoken Bro Codes All Men Need To Know And Follow / Seun, judges, Adress This Lacuna Of A Rule As Regards The Miss Nairaland Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 03, 2015
fullstreets:
If I ever marry, d woman must be hot. But I believe I can do more by offering myself for d gud of more women. M lyk Mother Teresa, generous wit my di.....
Lol..smh.
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

warriz it honey, cat got ur tongue?
speak jor....
no dey do hmmmmmm
Lol..I'm tongue tied
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 03, 2015
sauceny:

I can't propose online,preferably would wanna do it presently before you.
Lol. ..
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
abeg park 4 one side, u better post ur number here 4 potential suitor if its dat u dont find a husband instead of typing out of frustration hence discouraging sensible people dat want to marry cus wat u wrote here is altimate bullshitt and baseless without any reasonable criteria to back it up.

I am not discouraging anyone here, being single is my choice.. .if u want to get married,GO and stop quoting me with ur f*cked up msg!
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by IamLEGEND1: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Lol..I'm tongue tied
We all have a mission in life,mine is just to womanize until I die.
see,no harm done.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nmeri17: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
I think for a lot of people, the scariest thing about marriage is the 'forever' of it. The finality in the vows we often hear on TV that read "Will you...for long as you both shall live?" are almost sinister in undertone - its scary. I wonder how people feel comfortable uttering such lofty, irrational 'promises' to each other in the supposed presence of a deity. I mean, the words themselves seem less from a God and more from the ink of a bleeding heart romantic nursing gut-wrenching feelings of unrequited love with an alternate imagination of reality the likes of which only hard liquor (the usual culprit of "to infinity!"/"would that it were" idealist thinking) could inspire.
grin grin grin grin fück it!!

I'm following you!!
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2015
Nmeri17:
grin grin grin grin fück it!!

I'm following you!!

Lol. Scared shytless of marriage?
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nmeri17: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol. Scared shytless of marriage?
naah! I look forward to it so much and with each new relationship, I ask myself if that would be the last girl I'll cram her number and birth dates. perhaps the gods want me to memorize the entire calendar and append each date to an ex before I am blessed with Mrs Right.

My excitement towards the post stemmed from the brilliant lexicon and absolutely beautiful structure of words rather -- a rare beauty.
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nmeri17:
naah! I look forward to it so much and with each new relationship, I ask myself if that would be the last girl I'll cram her number and birth dates. perhaps the gods want me to memorize the entire calendar and append each date to an ex before I am blessed with Mrs Right.

My excitement towards the post stemmed from the brilliant lexicon and absolutely beautiful structure of words rather -- a rare beauty.
Hmm...hope u find just d right girl when d time comes.
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by pbs4real(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I tink have found the right one wink
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nmeri17: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliviaarims:

close your eyes and pay close attention to the small voice speaking softly beside you, you'll receive the gleeful revelation that you're the right girl and the time is not later than now kiss
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nmeri17: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
pbs4real:
it seems you wanno mysteriously turn up missing?! angry what's with your uncanny ability of reaping where you haven't sown undecided
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nmeri17:
close your eyes and pay close attention to the small voice speaking softly beside you, you'll receive the gleeful revelation that you're the right girl and the time is not later than now kiss
Lol...#small voice telling me u're a scammer #

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
pbs4real:
Awww...good 4 yhu....tell us when d wedding bells start ringing.
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by pbs4real(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliviaarims:

they ve started ringing it for us alreadygrin
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Happy birthday dear
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nmeri17: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol...#small voice telling me u're a scammer #
all this one na long tori o! drop your control "FESS" lerrus start from somewhere wink

Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by pbs4real(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Oliviaarims:

happy bdae hun,God bless ur new age,am wishing u long life in sound health,riches and peace of mind...*pops champagne* let's get the parrry started grin
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
pbs4real:
happy bdae hun,God bless ur new age,am wishing u long life in sound health,riches and peace of mind...*pops champagne* let's get the parrry started grin
Awww...fanks a lot.
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nmeri17:
all this one na long tori o! drop your control "FESS" lerrus start from somewhere wink
Lmao....
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Happy birthday dear
#Smiles#...Fank yhu .
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
pbs4real:
they ve started ringing it for us alreadygrin
Have they,really?
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2015
Nmeri17:

I get that a lot. Thanks.

Hhm. It sounds like you're really going through 'em...best of luck!
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 11, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Yeaa...I always wondered too..Vows used to sound to me like they contain undertones of threat

Sorry, I'm not sure how I didn't see this.

Yh, it def scares the shyt outta me - the concept in and of itself.
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nmeri17: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I get that a lot. Thanks.

Hhm. It sounds like you're really going through 'em...best of luck!

it isn't anything definite. it's a lot like a rollercoaster. yesterday was terrific. amongst other things, someone sent me 11k for doing nothing and I haven't even said anything about the props I got from some famous guy. today was sour and nearly hopeless. my day is not particularly a topic you will even be remotely interested in.

you read a lot of novels??
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nmeri17: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Sorry, I'm not sure how I didn't see this.

Yh, it def scares the shyt outta me - the concept in and of itself.
you scared of being robbed of the express liberty of rolling in the sheets with random dudes and "sampling" diverse willies?? wink

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nmeri17:
you scared of being robbed of the express liberty of rolling in the sheets with random dudes and "sampling" diverse willies?? wink
Nmeri17:
it isn't anything definite. it's a lot like a rollercoaster. yesterday was terrific. amongst other things, someone sent me 11k for doing nothing and I haven't even said anything about the props I got from some famous guy. today was sour and nearly hopeless. my day is not particularly a topic you will even be remotely interested in.
you read a lot of novels??

From horniness to "sampling diverse willies" in the few times we've spoke. You're all about the BASE w/ zero finesse - the same model rap 'thrives' on. And you need to take care of that shyt, and grow. Meanwhile, best of luck with your highs and lows and life in general. Bye.

P.S On the topic of novels, I haven't read any lately unfortunately, but my lastest favorite read in the realm of fiction has to be Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace. Stimulating, thought-provoking layers, and interesting humor/prose at time and time. I'd recommend. You can find a free PDF online.
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nmeri17: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

From horniness to "sampling diverse willies" in the few times we've spoke. You're all about the BASE w/ zero finesse - the same model rap 'thrives' on. And you need to take care of that shyt, and grow. Meanwhile, best of luck with your highs and lows and life in general. Bye.

P.S On the topic of novels, I haven't read any lately unfortunately, but my lastest favorite read in the realm of fiction has to be Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace. Stimulating, thought-provoking layers, and interesting humor/prose at time and time. I'd recommend. You can find a free PDF online.
kk kiss

*awon iya pastor sha muchecheche sad
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Qualer: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
KashyBaby:
I'll hit it first grin...I personally don't believe in marriage tats y I am happily single til now. Not all of us has it's own soulmates..marriage is too complicated for me to handle tats y I stay away.

i understand you, but we can make beautiful kids together though. what do you think?? cool
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Qualer:

i understand you, but we can make beautiful kids together though. what do you think?? cool

Lol....u think so? grin but I don't see ur photo tho
Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
I believe in marriage, because am a product of one.
I love in the companionship, the quarrels that makes us stronger, the respect that comes with it, the kids, the family(nuclear and extended).

Am actually looking forward to it.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? by Qualer: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol....u think so? grin but I don't see ur photo tho

i don't share my pictures online willy-nilly as a popular person cheesy but i can send one to you privately(like a boss) if you want cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Article: Why Nigerian Men Prefer White Women / Pussy is bae / Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.