Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady (67397 Views)

10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Mutuwa:

For you to even understand the scenario makes you very wayward. Get some class baby. grin

For you to draw such comparison in the first place goes a long way to invalidate your position as a living being in this jet age and proves unequivocally your position and right of descent with the Neanderthals.
And of course I understood the scenario. Any body with half a brain would.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Mutuwa(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2015
girly00zero:

For you to draw such comparison in the first place goes a long way to invalidate your position as a living being in this jet age and proves unequivocally your position and right of descent with the Neanderthals.
And of course I understood the scenario. Any body with half a brain would.

I reiterate,that for you to have understood the scenario,(which am not contesting) and of course, with your half brain,makes you wayward. wink
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2015
Mutuwa:

I reiterate,that for you to have understood the scenario,(which am not contesting) and of course, with your half brain,makes you wayward. wink

I never applaud ignorance but for your sake I'd happily make an exception.
At least I can't draw such dehumanising comparison and risk sounding like a simpleton even with my aforementioned half brain.
Half of my brain would comfortably support a dozen of yours since its only function (of your brain obviously) is to substantiate evidence that half of mankind reason through the ass hole.
Good day.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Mutuwa(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
girly00zero:

I never applaud ignorance but for your sake I'd happily make an exception.
At least I can't draw such dehumanising comparison and risk sounding like a simpleton even with my aforementioned half brain.
Half of my brain would comfortably support a dozen of yours since its only function (of your brain obviously) is to substantiate evidence that half of mankind reason through the ass hole.
Good day.

including stench ass holes like yours chump.listen bimbo,reading can do a great deal of harm to your ignorance.It is evident that you are a cheap filth,glaringly lucid from your write up.Having a half brain,is like half literate,and half literacy is worse than full illiteracy.May your journey through Idiocy, superficial and absurd ways of life be properly accelerated.You are more cold than a nudist on an ice berg,and more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind.
slowpoke dog on nairaland.
keep barking I have a factory of stones which are inexhaustible. wink

Good day charlie. smiley
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mutuwa:

including stench ass holes like yours chump.listen bimbo,reading can do a great deal of harm to your ignorance.It is evident that you are a cheap filth,glaringly lucid from your write up.Having a half brain,is like half literate,and half literacy is worse than full illiteracy.May your journey through Idiocy, superficial and absurd ways of life be properly accelerated.You are more cold than a nudist on an ice berg,and more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind.
slowpoke dog on nairaland.
keep barking I have a factory of stones which are inexhaustible. wink

Good day charlie. smiley

It's rather dangerous to use up your entire vocabulary in one post.
Google.com also appreciates all the hits you generated on her site in search of contextual perfection to endorse and authenticate your naiveté, obtuseness, philistinism, and evident sciolism.
Between, those punchlines were epic failures but there's never any harm in trying, love.

Arrivederci Mon cherie.
Passez use bonne soiree.
Hasta que no volvamos a encountrar.
Au revoir, mi amor.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Mutuwa(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
girly00zero:

It's rather dangerous to use up your entire vocabulary in one post.
Google.com also appreciates all the hits you generated on her site in search of contextual perfection to endorse and authenticate your naiveté, obtuseness, philistinism, and evident sciolism.
Between, those punchlines were epic failures but there's never any harm in trying, love.

Arrivederci Mon cherie.
Passez use bonne soiree.
Hasta que no volvamos a encountrar.
Au revoir, mi amor.

You felt so intimidated,you think am as repulsive as you?No bimbo am much more than ur horizion of though.I wouldn't boast of anything,but if you simply cannot understand anything in my rejoinder, feel free to ask for their synonyms. Am not superficial like you. You wear such an absurdity like a barge of honour,which left me thinking...what.makes you a woman?
Lads like you in contemporary times have been used to phone with installed thesaurus and think they are vocally good.. wink

PS : your my acquaintance NOT mi amor and its amour plz.

Its goodbye my acquaintance, nice knowing you in this facet. Don't try to be a sesquipedalian wink
Mwah.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mutuwa:

You felt so intimidated,you think am as repulsive as you?No bimbo am much more than ur horizion of though.I wouldn't boast of anything,but if you simply cannot understand anything in my rejoinder, feel free to ask for their synonyms. Am not superficial like you. You wear such an absurdity like a barge of honour,which left me thinking...what.makes you a woman?
Lads like you in contemporary times have been used to phone with installed thesaurus and think they are vocally good.. wink

PS : your my acquaintance NOT mi amor and its amour plz.

Its goodbye my acquaintance, nice knowing you in this facet. Don't try to be a sesquipedalian wink
Mwah.

Thanks for the correction though harlequin novels spell it amor.
It's comically ironic to think that after such a jejune comparison, you'd call me out on absurdity when your comparison was so absurd.
I'd never be intimidated by a human being much less a chauvinistic egocentric supercilious male who thinks he is beyond my horizon of thought yet chooses to prove beyond every reasonable doubt his vocal prowess.
And I wasn't being grandiloquent neither do I have an installed thesaurus. I'd rather install candy crush.
(like the LAD I proudly am)

Anyways I'm done with the banter of words and unnecessary grandiose.
I take back the insults and sincerely apologise

But I still strongly believe that your initial comparison was rather obscene and frankly the opposite of what I expected from an enlightened fellow which you're masquerading as.

Sexual intimacy shouldn't be presented in a used/user context.

Do have a nice time, Love.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Mutuwa(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
girly00zero:

Thanks for the correction though harlequin novels spell it amor.
It's comically ironic to think that after such a jejune comparison, you'd call me out on absurdity when your comparison was so absurd.
I'd never be intimidated by a human being much less a chauvinistic egocentric supercilious male who thinks he is beyond my horizon of thought yet chooses to prove beyond every reasonable doubt his vocal prowess.
And I wasn't being grandiloquent neither do I have an installed thesaurus. I'd rather install candy crush.
(like the LAD I proudly am)

Anyways I'm done with the banter of words and unnecessary grandiose.
I take back the insults and sincerely apologise

But I still strongly believe that your initial comparison was rather obscene and frankly the opposite of what I expected from an enlightened fellow which you're masquerading as.

Sexual intimacy shouldn't be presented in a used/user context.

Do have a nice time, Love.

Well bimbo...you see in life what is is,and what is not is not.I really don't care about what you think of me whether negative or otherwise. It is a fact undisputed that inside every person you know,there is someone you don't know.So I have already floccinaucinihilipilificate all your rejoinders.

However,you must very well learn to allow your human intellect (If you have one) to flow and capture reality,coz to be frank,you erroneously took me for a simpleton ab initio.

I find such illict thought, an absurdity,especially when you think you are being smart. I laugh at lads like you.but guess what..it is part of life to always to fallible that is a trait in humans biology class never told you,more so a triat innate and resident in some girls.

I will want to conclude by putting it to you,that an erroneous conscience is never aware of its mistakes, it is always subjectively right,even if objectively wrong.its easy to see superficial folks now and then.

May the Almighty forgive us all for putting insults to ourselves. I had forgiven you already. I only escourted you on your inconsequential thinking mechanism. smiley My thoughts and write ups, my problem(s) stick with it,or move on quietly, ur free to mumble,but don't insult my intelligence.

Mwah kiss
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Mutuwa:

Well bimbo...you see in life what is is,and what is not is not.I really don't care about what you think of me whether negative or otherwise. It is a fact undisputed that inside every person you know,there is someone you don't know. So I have already floccinaucinihilipilificate all your rejoinders.

However,you must very well learn to allow your human intellect (If you have one) to flow and capture reality,coz to be frank,you erroneously took me for a simpleton ab initio.

I find such illict thought, an absurdity,especially when you think you are being smart. I laugh at lads like you.but guess what..it is part of life to always to fallible that is a trait in humans biology class never told you,more so a triat innate and resident in some girls.

I will want to conclude by putting it to you,that an erroneous conscience is never aware of its mistakes, it is always subjectively right,even if objectively wrong.its easy to see superficial folks now and then.

May the Almighty forgive us all for putting insults to ourselves. I had forgiven you already. I only escourted you on your inconsequential thinking mechanism. smiley My thoughts and write ups, my problem(s) stick with it,or move on quietly, ur free to mumble,but don't insult my intelligence.

Mwah kiss

what's worse than ignorance is the illusion of knowledge.
I'm no bimbo, Mister, and that word unfortunately sexist in nature isn't usually used in civil conversations but then again who said anything about you being civil.
You don't have to pontificate your opinions on a forum like it were a religious dogma, why not just express it while giving it a denotative meaning.

You won't evoke any response from me anymore.
And it'd be more productive for you to apply your presumed vocal prowess and intelligent quotient to areas where there is need for it.

Do have a nice life, Darling.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Mutuwa(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2015
girly00zero:

what's worse than ignorance is the illusion of knowledge.
I'm no bimbo, Mister, and that word unfortunately sexist in nature isn't usually used in civil conversations but then again who said anything about you being civil.
You don't have to pontificate your opinions on a forum like it were a religious dogma, why not just express it while giving it a denotative meaning.

You won't evoke any response from me anymore.
And it'd be more productive for you to apply your presumed vocal prowess and intelligent quotient to areas where there is need for it.

Do have a nice life, Darling.

am not sure your in tune with reality.Do you really see a true you, whenever you look at the mirror?obviously you don't because you think you are a scare crow. Look up the meaning of a bimbo please and give it its literal, and not a mischief meaning. it also has other meanings as well. wink
This is why I kept reiterating that you are superficial,typical of female lads like you.
I really don't care if you keep replying back,or not.Like I earlier said,if you may wish to recall,that I have seen a lot of barking dogs..and I have a factory of stones.you may choose to keep barking grin or keep mute,it doesn't negate the fact that you are an unaware.she who knows that she knows not,and knows that she knows not,is not only a ...." but an....." grin (trying my best not be insulting)

but certainly when an irresistible object meets an immovable object,the consequences are not easily envisaged,no matter good you think your half brain is.. undecided

Again,I reiterate,I have already floccinaucinihiliplilificated all your rejoinders.

feel very much free to PM me any day,anytime on any issue. I don't bite. kiss

Morning and do have a blessed day ahead,
my intellectual rodent. grin
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by everlymoore86(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.