Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady (67409 Views)

10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 05, 2015
montezz:

4 wia? Xcpt his zippy z out of dz world. I no dy jonz reach dat part o.
Wat if have hidden my camera phone somewhere?

Don't try me oooo grin grin
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by montezz(f): 1:06am On Oct 05, 2015
wailing:

4ur mind! Nt until u stop wailing...cry cry baby lol grin
wailing:

4ur mind! Nt until u stop wailing...cry cry baby lol
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 05, 2015
montezz:

4ur mind! Nt until u stop wailing...cry cry baby lol grin
4ur mind! Nt until u stop wailing...cry cry baby lol
grin grin
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn tongue
no be so abi cheesy no vex say i lie grin
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Omotayor123(f): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2015
Neyoor:

Shey na me con be interpreter
Na you Sabi Grammer na tongue
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
Na you Sabi Grammar na tongue

Dakun mi ogbo Engilisi oo embarassed embarassed
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by chomytex(f): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Hehehehe...i laf in swahili.
Cutehector:
Tosyne2much and woman wrapperish thread
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by 0luwatope(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2015
ADULTBASE:
What is the meaning of getting underskirt pls cos am still an amateur virgin,kindly elaborate cos i don't know!!
Does it mean sleeping under their skirts
underskirt means hiding under a skirt or using skirt as blanket
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by emmanuel596(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Why were dey allowed to get under at first

Abeg mods delete this cry of a girl that has suffered being ffucked over and over again
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Princematarazzi(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
A gentleman will never do such..
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by proxillin(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Those are not shameful to me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Eberex(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
Not really impressed with the write-up. Its like a home video movie, I already knew more than half of what I was gonna read anyway. They are all traits of players anyway, unless you want to tell us all guys are players, which means you are inclusive. I rest my case.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

cc: Lalasticlala

Have fun cool
Originally written by : Tosyne2much

Email: tosyne2much@yahoo.com

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/10/10-shameful-acts-guys-display-after.html

bro...which one is invoke?
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by harristo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Princematarazzi:
A gentleman will never do such..

Indeed

But unfortunately for ladies, in this world there are more sneaks than there are gentlemen .
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by kinibigdeal(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

cc: Lalasticlala

Have fun cool
Originally written by : Tosyne2much

Email: tosyne2much@yahoo.com

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/10/10-shameful-acts-guys-display-after.html

Am very sure you are guilty of all this
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
kosplateau:
bro...which one is invoke?
SEX noni cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Am very sure you are guilty of all this
See u tongue

Why should i be guilty of all ? cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Chuksworld(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
one day someone will bring up another list of shameful acts......endless list grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by sirTesco(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
ADULTBASE:
What is the meaning of getting underskirt pls cos am still an amateur virgin,kindly elaborate cos i don't know!!
Does it mean sleeping under their skirts
Exactly! With ur third leg
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
sad sad
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by sirTesco(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Silly acts
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by twofour: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
just joined

3 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by sirTesco(m): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Silly acts. Na boys wen d tin dey catch 4 body dey do am na. S*x Starved dudes. Men like us don't act that way.
My problem now is, HOW DO I CHANGE MY NL USERNAME?
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by webshopng1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
ths guy don cme again

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by abbey621(m): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Something really bothers me about Nairaland! Why would a guy be writing about behaviors other guys exhibit during or after sexual encounters, I would think the females would have been a better source, don't you think? It's like females writing about how big of a backside they've got grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
webshopng1:
ths guy don cme again
I don come again jawe my brother cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by yungcyrus(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
2million to d person wey go counter dis thread....... yea I'm about to be Buhari's Minister
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by LastSurvivor: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
Awon bois too bad..
what do u expect thou..
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
ok.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by chynergy1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
i put her name in my "visitors list"
the last time i checked,
about 45 ladies have visited. grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by kingdavidG(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Tosyne2much and woman wrapperish thread

lol... You no well, Grammar manufacturing company

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.