Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady (67367 Views)

10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Mekzmoney(m): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin That's what OP can do... grin
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
yungcyrus:
2million to d person wey go counter dis thread....... yea I'm about to be Buhari's Minister
hahahahahahhaha

I go counter am oooooooooo baba

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
ryanfletcher:
hmm,nice writeup,its been a while since I saw something more reasonable
Bros na me hail pass cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by prettyJoy22(f): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mutuwa:
What do you expect after cleaning your ear with a cotton bud?you put it in your pocket abi?
Besides who enjoys the process of ear cleaning,the ear or the cotton bud?
So women are tinz you use & discard leisurely
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by SimplyIFE(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nice write up bro.......I'm guilty of some of doz immatured acts like u termed it and I'm goina to change...I am

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by kennykendo(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy i was here btw op i missed u ooo cheesy **person who stole ur phone bad gannn!!
ma'am can i ask a question? what's ur intepretation or definition of a man and a boy?..People who we see as "MEN" maybe because they are advanced in age still do worse things or mediocre things than what the folks u may call boys do...All am tryna say is its ur mind that makes u a man even at age 15 an its d same mind that makes the so called MEN thumb sucking toddlers ... smiley smiley
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by vokalguy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Points 1-4... people still do that? I think that's just immature... Personally I hate people who kiss and tell.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Sike(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mutuwa:
What do you expect after cleaning your ear with a cotton bud?you put it in your pocket abi?
hmmmm
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Youngpo413: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
Good thing you use the word shameful And Immaturity.. But I can't believe some guys do Number 2.*Yucks*

Some ladies don suffer undecided
yeah,but some ladies deserves it sha.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by kamzy007: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ur saying wat u do. Nice exposing ursef, good experience .
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Phrank10001(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
#how u take knw guy..
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Youngpo413: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
prettyJoy22:
So women are tinz you use & discard leisurely
some are...most don't even know their worth.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Mike008(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
amii131:
Boys not men do all that
Even boys, na the ones wey take igbo.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
What of the ladies that run away after eating their men's money? Na only guys u see? @OP
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by cotzywitzy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
amii131:
Boys not men do all that

Senorita talking from experience..... lol
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by paix(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
Thank God my lady does not wear skirts!
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by dsavant(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
ADULTBASE:
What is the meaning of getting underskirt pls cos am still an amateur virgin,kindly elaborate cos i don't know!!
Does it mean sleeping under their skirts

It means going back into ur mother's womb to get matured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Omotayor123(f): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
Youngpo413:
yeah,but some ladies deserves it sha.
shocked
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by spafu(m): 1:29am On Oct 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy i was here btw op i missed u ooo cheesy **person who stole ur phone bad gannn!!
I suspect name girl pick him phone and I also suspect say name because him do her all these thing wey him write here.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by spafu(m): 1:33am On Oct 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
I suspect na girl pick him phone and I also suspect say name because him do her all these thing wey him write here.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by wordbank(m): 6:23am On Oct 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
I just dey pray make God use egbon Seun to reason arrange another one for me, i no go happy wella cheesy
Omo easy oo, no b only u dey hia
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by ifechoice: 6:33am On Oct 06, 2015
Importation business can also be started without little or no going to school

Check out my store on konga
http:///premium-stocks
I can help you create a store on Jumia
beep me on 07062198219
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:
Shameful and immature...only a small boy wil do dat. snap in d act ke,dem blindfold d geh ni?
E dey happen oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by ehjiwummy(f): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=38667158][i]

cc: Lalasticlala

Have fun cool
Originally written by : Tosyne2much

Email: tosyne2much@yahoo.com

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/10/10-shameful-acts-guys-display-after.html

[/quote
Nice thread,but some guys are very stupid nd senseless,they can't stop doing.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2015
LexingtonSteele:
Tosyne, don't make me start thinking your game is still a little on the average. I disagree with 1 and 4. You mean there's sth bad about giving an insight on the multiple positions I inflict? Why condemn the love in sharing? That's brotherhood creed. #Playa's president #Bigpimping
No vex jawe egbon.. I no go drop dis kind thread again tongue
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by rukkyhoney(f): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=Yomieluv post=38668626]attitude when men were still boys.

most men did it.
[/quote author =rukkyhoney post=] is it a crime to satify u people?
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Seycy(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2015
ADULTBASE:
What is the meaning of getting underskirt pls cos am still an amateur virgin,kindly elaborate cos i don't know!!
Does it mean sleeping under their skirts
This dude don lost tehteh. U must definitely be frm jupiter I tink
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by LadyCherish(f): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mutuwa:
Mutuwa your name though..
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Mutuwa(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
LadyCherish:
Mutuwa your name though..

Dont u just love the moniker?
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mutuwa:

I can't for the life of me believe you just compared sexual intimacy with cleaning ears with buds.
Get some class, honey.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by hottest111: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
hahn:
11. They come in her mouth undecided
LOL..bad guy
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Mutuwa(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
girly00zero:

I can't for the life of me believe you just compared sexual intimacy with cleaning ears with buds.
Get some class, honey.

For you to even understand the scenario makes you very wayward. Get some class baby. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.