Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki (94454 Views)

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by tayotemowo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Yes and he finally named his ministerial list I was wondering just one thing, this man had this same people around him since we voted him into office (and I don't say that as a jest my wife and I waited in the rain with our little children to make sure we voted for him and see that it was counted before we left the polling booth) and now I'm wondering why it took him over 4 months to give us this list that I had suspected would be in his list even before we voted. Truth be said when we had to wait this long I tot we were to expect some different list that would surprise us and after the long wait I'm still not surprised, so I'm beginning to wonder that is he intentionally making us wait or is it a sign that he doesn't have anything tangible to give to us because by now us Nigerians would have expected that his economic team would have started work advising what to do to at least ameliorate the problems that the average Nigerian is facing, businesses are shutting down because people can not send money out of the country to buy raw materials for their companies, cars cannot be bought because we can't pay for those outside the country and yet it took him this long to name the same people I knew that he would pick from way long. Mehn I'm smh

3 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by CHUKSKALIDONN: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Criminals......Chris ngige abandoned and betrayed his state, town and village and you think its just for nothing. He's going there to pack all the money. Amechi lost a lot during his oga campaign and you think he will just be looking at money. They are criminals, thiefs, illiterates. I didn't expect him to appoint men of integrity since he himself is an epitome of unintegrity.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by femi4: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin

Ladies and gentlemen. Is Ibe kaichukwu not the GMD of NNPC currently and from Delta state. So the delta ministerial slot has been taken which means GMB will appiont another gworo eater as GMD of NNPC. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.....

correct me if am right.

lalasticlala, I actually had to move from one position to another to hold this spot.

BY THE WAY NAIRALANDERS, am actually looking for a job now. I just finished my MSC in Energy Economics from the prestigious University of Ibadan and will be graduating by November and I have my BSC in Economics from another prestigious Nigerian university. I have 2 years banking and consulting experience to go along with all that. Gracias
Go back to your banking job and let me see how you will have time to be the FTC on Nairaland.

By the way, your partner in crime, LadyF is conspicuously missing since Oct 1st
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by BALLOSKI: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin

Ladies and gentlemen. Is Ibe kaichukwu not the GMD of NNPC currently and from Delta state. So the delta ministerial slot has been taken which means GMB will appiont another gworo eater as GMD of NNPC. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.....

correct me if am right.

lalasticlala, I actually had to move from one position to another to hold this spot.

BY THE WAY NAIRALANDERS, am actually looking for a job now. I just finished my MSC in Energy Economics from the prestigious University of Ibadan and will be graduating by November and I have my BSC in Economics from another prestigious Nigerian university. I have 2 years banking and consulting experience to go along with all that. Gracias
you sure need a job. You promised to invite us to the nightclub you'll be opening in Abuja , what happened to that?
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by baralatie(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:

Stop being funny bruh.

Find somewhere cool and calm to wail in peace

And find someone receptive of wailing to wail to.

Amaechi lifestyle speaks volumes

I,obj

ii,odili

iii,the amanaebo of kalabiri land

iv,gej

and so on and so forth.when it happens blame PMB himself!
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Reference(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
PassingShot:
[size=15pt]Those saying they're disappointed never wanted PMB nor voted for him. So, we expect them to always be disappointed in whatever the president does. It's like expecting the Chief Wailer (Barcanista) or the Chief Abobaku (Chukwudi) to appreciate any action by the president. It will NEVER happen!

And anyone who actually wanted and voted for Buhari (change) must have sincerely had a reasonable expectation that those around him (Amaechi, Fashola, Lai Muhammed, Ogbonna Onu etc) would be made ministers. So, what is the disappointment in the list?

So, if you say you're disappointed, it's either you never voted for PMB or you didn't know what you were doing then. Which one? [/size]

I didn't vote for him. I don't vote for anyone because it is as pointless as planting rice in a desert or corn in a swamp. No one can change this country. By 2019 little will have changed in real terms beyond the superficial.

However those selected are about the best available and should do well.

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by sheyflixy1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Creamz:
After the long wait the list is here. Let's hope that this group of people help the president to deliver all the promises he has made to Nigerians. I expected more of technocrats than politicians though. I think they are what we need at this point were our economy is dwindling.
hmmm so u mean they are all you need nw? I pity ur life.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by ylaa(f): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
i guess you have nothing to say
OBSEQUIOUS:
I was expecting to see people like
Jesus
Mohammed
Eisten
Bill gate
Dangote
Hernry Ford and the likes
Is it worth the wait? Tinted Sponsors as expected.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Forwetinnah: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
...na true say the Judas of Ubima wan be the next Defence Minister. cheesy
I know why I'm laughing o
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by ubyways(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sweetcollins:
Where are the youths?
Are we just looking like that...it is high time we sang that same old song that fosters revolution
do u mean the same youths that carried play cards to protest again Saraka's arraignment? Until our youths regain d lost values sold with peanut money we can creat any impact in this country.

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by sheyflixy1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
LastSurvivor:
Same old thieves.. simply reward for hardwork
Na sooooo,Imagine dat useless Fayemi making ministerial list....
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
ylaa:
i guess you have nothing to say
U could also have aired your opinion without quoting me
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by samoskyz: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Me, i need a jobs. I studied Mechanical Engineering, have a certification on fire fighting, stcw95 and hse. 08069801335
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by ellovee(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
A workers deserves his wage,
PMB had done well in paying them for their hard work.
Although as a party of change, I'd expected that there will be a departure from the old practice of using politicians as against the use of technocrats.
So where is the CHANGE?
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
ogawisdom:

Buhari is a complete clown sooo there are d technocrats dt took him 5months to find
Could you define who a technocrat is?
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Ayameze2015(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
My own concern in this list is this Jos man (SOLOMON DALONG) who criticize his people in other to appease his hausa-fulani master's. Anyone who listen to bbc hausa will know him(SOLOMON DALONG), i don't know why he choose to tow that line just like "Joe Igbokwe". Well all am saying is that Apc member's should learn to respect other peoples view which does not correspond with their's (APC MEMBERS) and stop seeing them as condemn souls. Anyway, i wish they Minister's luck.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by alphalpha(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:
0ne par†icular name is
missinq here & dah†z ma fuçkinq name.

Oya Saraki, do reshuffle d lis† fas† fas†.! grin

your name can't be there, .... it's an "f-word-ing" name
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by shady26(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Those who stole their states dry to sponsor GMB are those he finally compensated with ministerial appointments, No wonder he said Abacha didn't Steal. Funny you rode on idiagbons acheivements and integrity to become president today. Now we know sort of anti-corruption fight to expect faa
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Kestolove(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin

correct me if am right.

with all ur qualification you still finking like dix? No wonder employers sai nigerian graduate ar not employable..wel if u must know.. ibe will be holding two post..GMB and minister of state petroleum while buhari wil b the minister and head of state...
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by ahamonyeka(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Audu ogbe.that old cargo again?
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
chuna1985:

FASHOLA got 8 years older from the time he became governor till now so why won't he's hair turn white.

FASHOLA ain't no saint, He is just a common thief like the other politicians on that list.
Fashola was still in his early or mid 40's as Governor when his hair started going grey. A study carried out in the US shows that all American presidents grow grey hair immediately after they are sworn because of stress.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by ellovee(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
if we are a serious people with a sense of history, how many wars have we won in this country? 50 years after civil war, MASOOB says Biafra is still alive because those who govern us have refused to admit that, in all dishonesty, we have left a few windows open. Why did we not win the war against indiscipline? Why did we not win the war against illiteracy? Why did we not win the war against hunger despite Operation Feed the Nation? Why did we not win the war against armed robbery? Why did not win the war against poverty? Why did we not win the war against insecurity? What makes us confident that we will win this war? [i]if we are a serious people with a sense of history, how many wars have we won in this country? 50 years after civil war, MASOOB says Biafra is still alive because those who govern us have refused to admit that, in all dishonesty, we have left a few windows open. Why did we not win the war against indiscipline? Why did we not win the war against illiteracy? Why did we not win the war against hunger despite Operation Feed the Nation? Why did we not win the war against armed robbery? Why did not win the war against poverty? Why did we not win the war against insecurity? What makes us confident that we will win this war? [/i]if we are a serious people with a sense of history, how many wars have we won in this country? 50 years after civil war, MASOOB says Biafra is still alive because those who govern us have refused to admit that, in all dishonesty, we have left a few windows open. Why did we not win the war against indiscipline? Why did we not win the war against illiteracy? Why did we not win the war against hunger despite Operation Feed the Nation? Why did we not win the war against armed robbery? Why did not win the war against poverty? Why did we not win the war against insecurity? What makes us confident that we will win this war?
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Kestolove(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
shizzy7:
What are their portfolios??

They are just listing names
who is minister of Finance,
Minister of economy
Minister of works
Minister of Transportation..

Is only Fashola I trust on this list, he will deliver..
.BUT only 8yrs in Lagos his hair turned white,, what other color will it change to now?

Is that Ibeto the same as that of Ibeto group of companies??
ibeto was d deputy governor of niger state dat decamped to apc
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by dBard: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
PassingShot:
[size=15pt]Those saying they're disappointed never wanted PMB nor voted for him. So, we expect them to always be disappointed in whatever the president does. It's like expecting the Chief Wailer (Barcanista) or the Chief Abobaku (Chukwudi) to appreciate any action by the president. It will NEVER happen!

And anyone who actually wanted and voted for Buhari (change) must have sincerely had a reasonable expectation that those around him (Amaechi, Fashola, Lai Muhammed, Ogbonna Onu etc) would be made ministers. So, what is the disappointment in the list?

So, if you say you're disappointed, it's either you never voted for PMB or you didn't know what you were doing then. Which one? [/size]

Dude, I know u can be objective tho annoyingly partisan.
This list wasn't worth the wait. If it had been released a month/2 months ago, we wouldn't have an issue, But after the LONG wait and the talk of a Technocrat based executive, you now get a list of 80% politicians with a smattering of technocrats, the list leaves a very Sour taste in d mouth.
Take a small census around ur area and you'll realize how disappointed ppl are.
Its still largely pay and reward and we're getting disillusioned.

P.s; this whole talk of who voted who is getting old and deviating from issues. Let's call it as we see it.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Kestolove(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
I was expecting to see people like
Jesus
Mohammed
Eisten
Bill gate
Dangote
Hernry Ford and the likes
Is it worth the wait? Tinted Sponsors as expected.
even jesus is corrpt in buhari sight
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by BALLOSKI: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:

Looool

I am not also comfortable with Audu Ogbeh but then you seem to not see the significance here. Like Amaechi, he is not there because of anything special but politician reasons. He is needed to bring in certain political zone or people. His appointment is political so he is not among those I will demand a lot from.

Amaechi too. The president needs to SS and there is not bigger APC person than Amaechi right now. As a minister, he can only grow in influence and give the president/Party more presence.
Audu Lundy was like adesina under gej when he was the minister of information in the 2nd republic . He gave pdp their best days when he was the chairman.

I expect more from him in terms of those in BUHARI age group that can face him and talk to him.

As for Amaechi, he'd work to put his detractors to shame. Expect him to be the most outstanding and performing when assigned a portfolio.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Fashola was still in his early or mid 40's as Governor when his hair started going grey. A study carried out in the US shows that all American presidents grow grey hair immediately after they are sworn because of stress.

Some 35 year olds have white hairs.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by DMilanista: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Did u start ur Msc around June last year? Maybe I know u.
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin

correct me if am right.

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Ujupsy: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
BlackHuman:
If People was bad as Obanikoro can be Ministers.....What's wrong with Past Performers like Fashola and Ameachi being ministers?. Dis are great men. Infact Lagos is missing Fashola already
Then it wasn't change era they are giving us change now and all we see are those who stole from this country we want people who are selfless not thieves that will milk us dry with their pen
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
obum88:
Ministerial appointment was no angels and saints but rewards for the hard work of those who got Mr. President on that position
you can say that again, thats why u cant see any ijaw name in d list the bc they all tilted 2wards Jonathan..1
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by repogirl(f): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
247notire:
My dear we are doomed already. We need new blood injected into the Nigerian political space. The only new name seems to be Ibe Kachikwu, the rest na dem o. Same old swan song... I ask again, whr is the change?
I am not surprised anyway.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by blecele: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
shizzy7:
What are their portfolios??

They are just listing names
who is minister of Finance,
Minister of economy
Minister of works
Minister of Transportation..

Is only Fashola I trust on this list, he will deliver..
.BUT only 8yrs in Lagos his hair turned white,, what other color will it change to now?

Is that Ibeto the same as that of Ibeto group of companies??
no this one is an hausa man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.