Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage (50593 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Most ladies when ripe for marriage unknowingly put off their suitors away by displaying some bad habits subconsciously making them feel later on that the reason they couldn't get married is as a result of the witches following her from the village when in truth, the problem lies with her. Let's see how we can get rid of those habits.

1) Stop Being A Flirt:
This not only sends a guy away from you but also sends signals that you can't be a faithful wife if indeed you both get married.
Most guys can't differentiate when you're just being nice around persons of the opposite sex and when you're actually a Flirt. Stop making him feel insecure and start making him feel secured.

2) Cutoff Links To Potential "Bad" Friends:
Just like the saying, "Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are". Changing of your so called "Am happy for you friends" goes a long way in securing your relationship. Sometimes the problem isn't with the lady nor her spouse but with their friends. Sit down and have a good reassessment of the friends you keep. You don't want to have a snitch as a friend, do you?

3) Stop being extravagant with money:
Being rich and acting to be rich are two different things. Spending money too much and being extravagant is a big No No for most guys. It shows you don't have any idea on money saving and can't soak garri with your man when the finances are down(Am telling you, most men actually think about that)

4) Stop The Pride Show When You're Around His Parents;
Like seriously, you can't help out your mother in-law to be in the kitchen, nor help pack the dishes in after eating and you expect her to give her blessings to marry her son?. Don't be a joker. It wouldn't take you anything to be humble af when you're around his parents. The easiest way to win a man's heart is to win that of his parents first.

5) It's An Abomination To A Man To Say You Can't Cook:
Like WTF?? Don't tell me if we get to that bridge we'll cross it, hell no! Don't deceive yourself, like they say "Love fades but hunger doesn't". You know you can't cook? A part time catering school would do you great good.

http://kate247..com/2015/10/ladies-5-habits-you-must-stop-if-youre.html?m=1
so if you are not ready for marriage. That means you can do the opposite of the list undecided

WOMEN been deceiving men since the days of ADAM

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by greatmen: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
7.alwys give Head ladies
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Tamakay(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Just happy because d Op is a "She"
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:

hahahahaha, e touch dem.! grin
Dare go rest!
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by sabi99(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Owing from what u said,the reverse should be d case cos some girls of nowadays will definitely hide their bad selves n portray their good selves so as to get married......then when they must have entered d guys house u will see that they are wolves in a sheeps clothing.........or worse still, angels on the way n devils at home
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Haywhymido(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Incoming : a counter thread
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Mznaett: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Vinshu:

Trash. The man should cook too
God bless youcheesy
I am nobody's slave to start cooking daily.
Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Mznaett: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
I
I
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by DWJOBScom(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
NifemiOlu:
Stop drinking Orijin big bottle.
Your head is truly yours!

****an old ti saying which means wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Most ladies when ripe for marriage unknowingly put off their suitors away by displaying some bad habits subconsciously making them feel later on that the reason they couldn't get married is as a result of the witches following her from the village when in truth, the problem lies with her. Let's see how we can get rid of those habits.

1) Stop Being A Flirt:
This not only sends a guy away from you but also sends signals that you can't be a faithful wife if indeed you both get married.
Most guys can't differentiate when you're just being nice around persons of the opposite sex and when you're actually a Flirt. Stop making him feel insecure and start making him feel secured.

Just like the saying, "Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are". Changing of your so called "Am happy for you friends" goes a long way in securing your relationship. Sometimes the problem isn't with the lady nor her spouse but with their friends. Sit down and have a good reassessment of the friends you keep. You don't want to have a snitch as a friend, do you?

Being rich and acting to be rich are two different things. Spending money too much and being extravagant is a big No No for most guys. It shows you don't have any idea on money saving and can't soak garri with your man when the finances are down(Am telling you, most men actually think about that)

Like seriously, you can't help out your mother in-law to be in the kitchen, nor help pack the dishes in after eating and you expect her to give her blessings to marry her son?. Don't be a joker. It wouldn't take you anything to be humble af when you're around his parents. The easiest way to win a man's heart is to win that of his parents first.

Like WTF?? Don't tell me if we get to that bridge we'll cross it, hell no! Don't deceive yourself, like they say "Love fades but hunger doesn't". You know you can't cook? A part time catering school would do you great good.

And learn to use your brain
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by ooshinibos: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
SUGARBEE:

1) Stop Being A Flirt:

I guess this only applies to Nigeria , the above will not work in any other country ..that's my opinion

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by arabianights: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
SUGARBEE:

1) Stop Being A Flirt:

5) [b] It's An Abomination To A Man To Say You Can't Cook:

[/b]

He should feel free to get a chef or House girl.Its time men stop assuming women are slaves or honourable house gals.Women are not robots you dont expect them to work ,give birth, take care of your house then come back home tired to cook for You.

I believe women should be them selves and stop forcing themselves to be what society wants them to be .This is the one of the reason y we have depressed women,they are just not fulfilled as they are not them selves.

If COOKING AINT YOUR THING LET THE MAN KNOW!I KNOW OF MAN WOMEN WHO DONT COOK AND THEIR MARRIAGES ARE STABLE ,THEIR MEN RESPECT THEM SOO MUCH SO WHAT RUBBISH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mznaett:

God bless youcheesy
I am nobody's slave to start cooking daily.
Mtcheeeeew
ok keep it up till you expire

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by solonazzy: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
ellabooz:
I do them alot,so all these (nairaland) guys bogging me with marriage requests should let me be.

"I do them alot" simple means I am not ready to stop any of the above.
R dey wizards...?.... No pics n Dey want to marry u..... My country my country...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
arabianights:

He should feel free to get a chef or House girl.Its time men stop assuming women are slaves or honourable house gals.Women are not robots you dont expect them to work ,give birth, take care of your house then come back home tired to cook for You.

I believe women should be them selves and stop forcing themselves to be what society wants them to be .This is the one of the reason y we have depressed women,they are just not fulfilled as they are not them selves.

If COOKING AINT YOUR THING LET THE MAN KNOW!I KNOW OF MAN WOMEN WHO DONT COOK AND THEIR MARRIAGES ARE STABLE ,THEIR MEN RESPECT THEM SOO MUCH SO WHAT RUBBISH!

NCS Una see your life

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Ladies,Stop asking For " Head " !!!
See them, him don bury him head there
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Mznaett: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
ok keep it up till you expire

E pain namtongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mznaett:

E pain namtongue
naughty girl
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by 400billionman: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Number 1 and 3 are powerful..
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
buygala:
6- Stop having silly monikers undecided

Who in God's name will take a girl seriously who calls herself 'Sugarbee, Punkyveer, Mzflexydeeva, EroticAngelina?

Monikers like 'DaughterofZion, ilovekids, Evangelistblessing, Adamsrib, iloveJesus are more appropriate for available spinsters cool

And is your moniker Isaiah, Adam or Moses? Please sit down.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Mznaett: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
arabianights:

Wonderful piece coming from who pls? Male/female
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Mznaett: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
naughty girl
Funny compliment lolgrin
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Mznaett: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:
hmmm cul...plz
†ell dem yhur fell0w qirls.

FTC, space dedicated ²hmmm adeh39.!
0k ßye.!

This hand writing of yours is exactly why Lucifer was thrown out of heaven. Be careful before we set panel against you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by SUGARBEE(f): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
buygala:
6- Stop having silly monikers undecided

Who in God's name will take a girl seriously who calls herself 'Sugarbee, Punkyveer, Mzflexydeeva, EroticAngelina?

Monikers like 'DaughterofZion, ilovekids, Evangelistblessing, Adamsrib, iloveJesus are more appropriate for available spinsters cool
Please nyash down
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by ojuu4u(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=SUGARBEE post=38726722]Most ladies when ripe for marriage unknowingly put off their suitors away by displaying some bad habits subconsciously making them feel later on that the reason they couldn't get married is as a result of the witches following her from the village when in truth, the problem lies with her. Let's see how we can get rid of those habits.

1) Stop Being A Flirt:

But you people use to say u ar being secure hvin loads of male friends
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by dharay99: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
RedBenson:

This hand writing of yours is exactly why Lucifer was thrown out of heaven. Be careful before we set panel against you.
k.
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by SUGARBEE(f): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
arabianights:

Oh please.. Stable you say? Do you know what the man might be enduring?
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Vinshu(f): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
free2ryhme:

Fear no let you tell your would be husband

I don't understand
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Adesiji77: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Godmother:
Nairaland and lists; I tire! Waiting patiently for a counter list .

You won't have to wait for long... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by ireneidiva(f): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:
no be today una don dey post all these mumu list(s) angry

Watin dey pain me pass be say them no go listen/learn...they will furck and furck and furck then later go and join choir in redeem or MFM or CAC churches when they are ready to settle down! angry

One mumu brother will now be seeing mumu revelation and be saying sister Esther, I am just coming from the mountain after the lord spoke to me during my 7days fasting and prayer undecided

I bet after hearing about her past live styles he will runaway completly after shouting

[size=30pt]sku skis sku!!! grin[/size]
You are so funny. *rolls eyes. Mtchew. Crap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.