Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage (50643 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by freecocoa(f): 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mcowubaba:

M not saying this to make us (males) fill pompous or have a sense of importance undecided..
Madame in all honesty, I am clearly stating facts!!
It is not bogus assumption,
Ladies always have guys running after them nd stalking them..but I mean, A man that is "a potential good husband" is extremely scarce!! Quote me anywhere!!!
U can choose to live in denial..na ur own wahala wink
U may have 10 potential suitors, but millions of girls have not had a single serious suitor in years..
On a personal note, I know a lot of girls(relatives too) who are in dire/serious need of husband..but None....
Men will always be coming, to chop the kpetus nd clean mouth.. But not to start a live with the lady Na voice mail be that sad!!

Once again, as I said earlier, Marriage is not necessary/mandatory we have millions of happy suce$$ful single women in the world...
Husband scarce, Bible done even talk am cool
No fear sha...Oluwa dey ur side, that's if u never even marry!!
I told you I didn't want to laugh but you keep bringing it, I guess all the men you know in this world are all married, none will like to get married but women keep rejecting him. They all had and still have women begging to be married to them.

"Millions of girls haven't had a single serious suitor in years", I also heard this in the news last night.
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by r2beez(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
[color=#990000][quote author=SUGARBEE post=38726722]Most ladies when ripe for marriage unknowingly put off their suitors away by displaying some bad habits subconsciously making them feel later on that the reason they couldn't get married is as a result of the witches following her from the village when in truth, the problem lies with her. Let's see how we can get rid of those habits.

1) Stop Being A Flirt:
This not only sends a guy away from you but also sends signals that you can't be a faithful wife if indeed you both get married.
Most guys can't differentiate when you're just being nice around persons of the opposite sex and when you're actually a Flirt. Stop making him feel insecure and start making him feel secured.

2) Cutoff Links To Potential "Bad" Friends:
Just like the saying, "Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are". Changing of your so called "Am happy for you friends" goes a long way in securing your relationship. Sometimes the problem isn't with the lady nor her spouse but with their friends. Sit down and have a good reassessment of the friends you keep. You don't want to have a snitch as a friend, do you?

3) Stop being extravagant with money:
Being rich and acting to be rich are two different things. Spending money too much and being extravagant is a big No No for most guys. It shows you don't have any idea on money saving and can't soak garri with your man when the finances are down(Am telling you, most men actually think about that)

4) Stop The Pride Show When You're Around His Parents;
Like seriously, you can't help out your mother in-law to be in the kitchen, nor help pack the dishes in after eating and you expect her to give her blessings to marry her son?. Don't be a joker. It wouldn't take you anything to be humble af when you're around his parents. The easiest way to win a man's heart is to win that of his parents first.

5) It's An Abomination To A Man To Say You Can't Cook:
Like WTF?? Don't tell me if we get to that bridge we'll cross it, hell no! Don't deceive yourself, like they say "Love fades but hunger doesn't". You know you can't cook? A part time catering school would do you great good.

Babe u rock!
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by madichioma(f): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
It begin with you, Mrs sugarbee
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
they dont listen.... what is the point of listing all these.
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Mcowubaba: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
freecocoa:
I told you I didn't want to laugh but you keep bringing it, I guess all the men you know in this world are all married, none will like to get married but women keep rejecting him. They all had and still have women begging to be married to them.

"Millions of girls haven't had a single serious suitor in years", I also heard this in the news last night.

Most men that are not married are either not ready, prepared or don't just want to marry (I know many of them, my Uncle Audu inclusive) but can same be said for most ladies undecided..

Girls that reject suitors are very few!!!- When compared to girls that desire/need suitors...

Yes, there are also Men looking for a wife but the frequency can't be in anyway compared to ladies looking for a husband...

Emmmh....., wait a minute are we seriously arguing abt this, haba c'mon its' common general knowledge..even here in Canada..

U can choose to live in abject denial, na ur own cup of tea...
M done arguing dis sh!t.

Na man dey find wife pass as woman dey find husband..I gree..
Enjoy d rest of ur Day smiley!!...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
next time dont even bother yourself except you want to talk to her because you find her attractive.

Mcowubaba:
Ladies, Stop being overly cautious, naïve nd aggressive!!

Just this afternoon, I was just apart tapping a girl on her shoulder to tell her that her money fall off..

She quickly turned nd said- I'm not interested
Dafuq sad shocked
Just imagine say, I be potential husband!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Cully408(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mznaett:

God bless youcheesy

I am nobody's slave to start cooking daily.

Mtcheeeeew
What if d man can't cook?
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by summerflame(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
this post really define my immediate EX. flirting, waywardness, and stupid, so lazy and uncultured.
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Cully408(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
ok keep it up till you expire
women nd their ego. Tomorrow she will b d 1 to create a thread on nairaland dat my house maid has stolen their husband

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Mznaett: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Cully408:
What if d man can't cook?

Na hunger go finish am na
abi dem write grand~chef 4my forehead ni?undecided
Like seriously,both of us gonna solve that sh!t out
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by freecocoa(f): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Most men that are not married are either not ready, prepared or don't just want to marry (I know many of them, my Uncle Audu inclusive) but can same be said for most ladies undecided..

Girls that reject suitors are very few!!!- When compared to girls that desire/need suitors...

Yes, there are also Men looking for a wife but the frequency can't be in anyway compared to ladies looking for a husband...

Emmmh....., wait a minute are we seriously arguing abt this, haba c'mon its' common general knowledge..even here in Canada..

U can choose to live in abject denial, na ur own cup of tea...
M done arguing dis sh!t.

Na man dey find wife pass as woman dey find husband..I gree..
Enjoy d rest of ur Day smiley!!...
I'm not arguing anything with you, I just want you to acknowledge that men also have trouble finding a partner.
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Cully408(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
NCS Una see your life
I quess she is just bluffing grin
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Edipee(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mznaett:

Mma mystery, you no no say guys wey dem Mama take time teach dem how to cook dey? 4get dat thing, if na only food matter, me sef 4 no marry o. FYI I dey teach some gals how to prepare better Editan soup. Nnamke Inua!
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Cully408(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
ellabooz:

I can be very friendly as to send you my pix,facebook ID or even my digits but that certainly wouldn't go for because you are a cheap con, busrted. grin
Dats too harsh pretty nd i think dat G demand an apology from u undecided
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Mznaett: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
quote author=Edipee post=38732658] Mma mystery, you no no say guys wey dem Mama take time teach dem how to cook dey? 4get dat thing, if na only food matter, me sef 4 no marry o. FYI I dey teach some gals how to prepare better Editan soup. Nnamke Inua! [/quote]

This guy dey make me laugh 4here ogrin and na dz laugh I been wan laugh for Xmas day sefsad

So na common Editan soup U dey use make mouth 4here? Chai! Uwa iyaf suffer no be smalltongue
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Cully408(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mznaett:

Wow, so u will let ur beloved husband starve to death rite?
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Mznaett: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Cully408:
Wow, so u will let ur beloved husband starve to death rite?

That word "beloved"just made me weak nowwink

But if it is just husband eh..na to let am know say hunger no dey kill rather it makes one strongertongue No be person go tell am to go find food chop
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by arabianights: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Oh please.. Stable you say? Do you know what the man might be enduring?

CAVE MAN
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Cully408(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mznaett:

That word "beloved"just made me weak nowwink

But if it is just husband eh..na to let am know say hunger no dey kill rather it makes one strongertongue No be person go tell am to go find food chop
Lolz, u re really one stubborn lady i must say
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Edipee(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mznaett:
quote author=Edipee post=38732658] Mma mystery, you no no say guys wey dem Mama take time teach dem how to cook dey? 4get dat thing, if na only food matter, me sef 4 no marry o. FYI I dey teach some gals how to prepare better Editan soup. Nnamke Inua!

This guy dey make me laugh 4here ogrin and na dz laugh I been wan laugh for Xmas day sefsad

So na common Editan soup U dey use make mouth 4here? Chai! Uwa iyaf suffer no be smalltongue
you call it common Editan soup but de girl dat prepared it for my room mate in skul didn't know how to wash it. You can imagine how she wasted our full pot of soup. You know student things na, guys gave it to her. I later taught her how to prepare it. The point is not about cooking Editan, but there're guys you can't just intimidate dem with food cos dey can handle it.
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by villavic(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
lagmostkuit:
We yaff hear!

Whether ready to marry or not, no sensible lady does this!

are you sure you'r not guilty of any of those?
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Cully408:
women nd their ego. Tomorrow she will b d 1 to create a thread on nairaland dat my house maid has stolen their husband
No mind her
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Mznaett: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Cully408:
Lolz, u re really one stubborn lady i must say

Lol

am not o

btw who knows sef?undecided

Edipee:
you call it common Editan soup but de girl dat prepared it for my room mate in skul didn't know how to wash it. You can imagine how she wasted our full pot of soup. You know student things na, guys gave it to her. I later taught her how to prepare it. The point is not about cooking Editan, but there're guys you can't just intimidate dem with food cos dey can handle it.

Mr Economist! I hail o

E be lyk say that 500soup wey d innocent babe waste still dey vex U ni? C d way U dey stress d matter buhahahahaha

I get ur point sha but U c me eh! In fact makalipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:
hmmm cul...plz
†ell dem yhur fell0w qirls.

FTC, space dedicated ²hmmm adeh39.!
0k ßye.!

Awwwww!.....thanks honeykiss kiss

Thumbs up Op

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by bellville: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nice list.

Shop for books online.Check my signature.
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Unlimitedoye: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
COUPLE SILENT IN BED*

WIFE THINKING: Why is he nt talkin 2me? Is he
tinking of another woman? Is he
seeing some1 else?
Dnt I appeal to him
anymore?
Is he tryin to dump me?
Is he now
finding me ugly?
Am I not swt anymore in bed?
Does my makeup repel him these
days?
WHY IS HE UPSET?

HUSBAND THINKING:

How on earth could Man
United lose 0-3 to Arsenal?

(SOMETIMES WOMEN WORRY OVER NOTHING)
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Eberex(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
For guys:

1. Stop flirting

2. Stop spending for side chicks, instead focus on your main girl

3. Stop hanging out with friends who are not interested in settling down

4. Always dress and act decent

5. Be self disciplined

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol.. True
hey You where've U been?
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:39am On Oct 07, 2015
NifemiOlu:
Stop drinking Orijin big bottle.
Please, tell them.
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Okeikpu(m): 12:52am On Oct 07, 2015
Tell them oo a beg. and they should stop wearing Brazilian hair also not to talk of applying breaching creams..... I don't tok my own

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by josite: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2015
buygala:
6- Stop having silly monikers undecided

Who in God's name will take a girl seriously who calls herself 'Sugarbee, Punkyveer, Mzflexydeeva, EroticAngelina?

Monikers like 'DaughterofZion, ilovekids, Evangelistblessing, Adamsrib, iloveJesus are more appropriate for available spinsters cool
. or a girl who call herself kilode.lol.no offence meant
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Godmother(f): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Adesiji77:

You won't have to wait for long... grin

Abi o. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! / Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.