Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Turn Down For What!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turn Down For What!! (5277 Views)

How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turn Down For What!! by hebenezher(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Oyind17:
I didn't get you sir
kkkkk i understand.. Chaiii english hard
Re: Turn Down For What!! by KingTom(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

"My pastor said..../Let me pray about it..."

To me these are one of the most ridiculous replies a lady can give.

It's mostly inclined to the ones who are strong Christians and there about. They can't take any relationship or marriage decision except it is accepted by their pastors. undecided
Thus, with that attitude their pastors eventually lord it over them. They then consider these pastors, more than their husbands. Smh sad

JeffreyJamez:

Spirit ko... demon ni..... grin

I tire o grin
Re: Turn Down For What!! by AfricanApple(f): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
@jeffreyjamez what happens when you suggests 'let's still be friends'
Re: Turn Down For What!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
AfricanApple:
@jeffreyjamez what happens when you suggests 'let's still be friends'

Me?
Re: Turn Down For What!! by AfricanApple(f): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
kingtom your craze no dey finish? grin seriously your spirit may not agree well with someone, I mean you may have the feeling that the relationship will be sour.
Re: Turn Down For What!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
misspicy:
Its 100% not possible for a lady to date every guy on her radar,studies shows that an attractive lady gets a minimum of 3 toasters a day,90 toasters a month,and she has an opportunity to choose only 1....

Now you don't blame a lady for turning you down and trying to downplay the hurt that gives your ego by giving some tangible excuses which most times guys ask for,something like,'why cant you date me bae' i be like because you are shorter than me( i dont date short guys cheesy)....

Excuses are always needed so i dont look or sound wicked

The niccur below me is a lazy as$
. 3 toasters a day,90 toasters a month ? are you kidding ?
Re: Turn Down For What!! by misspicy(f): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . 3 toasters a day,90 toasters a month ? are you kidding ?
Nope its true
Re: Turn Down For What!! by AfricanApple(f): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Me?
what is 'me?'
Re: Turn Down For What!! by KingTom(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
AfricanApple:
kingtom your craze no dey finish? grin seriously your spirit may not agree well with someone, I mean you may have the feeling that the relationship will be sour.

Your spirit should not be trusted, we have some foul and violent spirits that do not wish us happiness, sometimes you just have to go for it. After all, if u are afraid to loose, you will never get a chance to win - africanapple

grin grin
Re: Turn Down For What!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
misspicy:
Nope its true
. . . . slap Me in the axx and call Me sally ! that's unbelievable !
Re: Turn Down For What!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
AfricanApple:
what is 'me?'

Was the question directed at what would happen if I ask "let's be friend's "?
Re: Turn Down For What!! by AfricanApple(f): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
KingTom:

Your spirit should not be trusted, we have some foul and violent spirits that do not wish us happiness, sometimes you just have to go for it. After all, if u are afraid to loose, you will never get a chance to win - africanapple

grin grin
hehehehehe, you know when it comes to relationship for a woman especially where age is concerned, she has to be very wise and should leave no room for failure cos at the end she may end up becoming expired goods
Re: Turn Down For What!! by AfricanApple(f): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Was the question directed at what would happen if I ask "let's be friend's "?
if I as a girl turn down a guy's proposal and suggested to him let's still be friends, what will happen
Re: Turn Down For What!! by KingTom(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
AfricanApple:
hehehehehe, you know when it comes to relationship for a woman especially where age is concerned, she has to be very wise and should leave no room for failure cos at the end she may end up becoming expired goods
exactly! Sometimes even when the woman is on the brink of expiration, her "spirit" still won't agree with her suitors grin
Re: Turn Down For What!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
hebenezher:
kkkkk i understand.. Chaiii english hard
I no get time abeg
Re: Turn Down For What!! by gab264(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Silly mindset of people.

Op you have heard a lot ooo.
Your heart by now have turned to stones for you to endure all that from girlsgrin (just sayin)grin

Op u have seen a lotgrin

Callin anything but love the best part is just to give upgrin
Re: Turn Down For What!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
AfricanApple:
if I as a girl turn down a guy's proposal and suggested to him let's still be friends, what will happen

Heaven will fall
Re: Turn Down For What!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
gab264:
Silly mindset of people.

Op you have heard a lot ooo.
Your heart by now have turned to stones for you to endure all that from girlsgrin (just sayin)grin

Op u have seen a lotgrin

Callin anything but love the best part is just to give upgrin

Did you read the Disclaimer?
Re: Turn Down For What!! by AfricanApple(f): 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
KingTom:
exactly! Sometimes even when the woman is on the brink of expiration, her "spirit" still won't agree with her suitors grin
well, if out of ten men that asked a lady out, she never found any one that suits her, then of course something is wrong with her. so age has nothing to do with it
Re: Turn Down For What!! by AfricanApple(f): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Heaven will fall
thats not an answer cos I know very well that heaven will not fall
Re: Turn Down For What!! by KingTom(m): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
AfricanApple:
well, if out of ten men that asked a lady out, she never found any one that suits her, then of course something is wrong with her. so age has nothing to do with it
Na her spirit o
Re: Turn Down For What!! by mirexxx(f): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
charijee:
Hehehehe grin those are the nicest of words a girl can use on a guy.....at least it's better than saying
-go and die grin
-I hate your very existence
-not in your wildest imagination grin grin
these are d nicest i know sef grin

1 Like

Re: Turn Down For What!! by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 09, 2015
KingTom:
My spirit does not agree with you
Da fuq? So your spirit sits down with you and both of you have tea and crackers, discuss me and your spirit says no, I don't agree with him. Wallahi Na cele whip I go take cast out that foul spirit! angry
Lol! This one get me cracking
Honestly eh! Some babe knows how to insult you politely.
Onye eze, seems dis is personal exp...?
Re: Turn Down For What!! by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 09, 2015
I literally do every single one of those
Nice list OP

But extremely sexist. Men should learn emotional control, don't blame the girls for what the guys do after the refusal. I'm always polite sha grin
Re: Turn Down For What!! by KingTom(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2015
chisco82:

Lol! This one get me cracking
Honestly eh! Some babe knows how to insult you politely.
Onye eze, seems dis is personal exp...?
Nwokem you're not wrong o, if she told me to get out, that would have been better. Spirit kwanu? Mba ooo grin
Re: Turn Down For What!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2015
KingTom:

Nwokem you're not wrong o, if she told me to get out, that would have been better. Spirit kwanu? Mba ooo grin
Are you sure say telling you "Get out" will not attract a dirty slap to her?
No let's be honest, that is a direct insult and every African Man hates that.
The truth is that some people are highly spiritual that they can feel what is about to happen.
Re: Turn Down For What!! by KingTom(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2015
chisco82:

Are you sure say telling you "Get out" will not attract a dirty slap to her?
No let's be honest, that is a direct insult and every African Man hates that.
The truth is that some people are highly spiritual that they can feel what is about to happen.
You're right, but sometimes they use the spiritual angle recklessly. I think most of them miss their Soulmates because of their unwillingness. Then again the sincere ones can use it to find their partners. But it was embarrassing for me that day o
Re: Turn Down For What!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2015
KingTom:

You're right, but sometimes they use the spiritual angle recklessly. I think most of them miss their Soulmates because of their unwillingness. Then again the sincere ones can use it to find their partners. But it was embarrassing for me that day o
Eyaaa.. pele e! Ndo.
So where is her now has her spirit connect her with her right partner?
Mean while you are absolutely right on the sincere ones finding their soul mate, you see some of them are being misguided by their spirit, because they are mostly move by what they see some thing and what they must have had about the guy in question.
Re: Turn Down For What!! by KingTom(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2015
chisco82:

Eyaaa.. pele e! Ndo.
So where is her now has her spirit connect her with her right partner?
Mean while you are absolutely right on the sincere ones finding their soul mate, you see some of them are being misguided by their spirit, because they are mostly move by what they see some thing and what they must have had about the guy in question.

Gbam!
Re: Turn Down For What!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . 3 toasters a day,90 toasters a month ? are you kidding ?
. nop she is not. sometimes its more.
Re: Turn Down For What!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 09, 2015
Nice writeup....but some guys can become so clingy and annoying
Re: Turn Down For What!! by mrkay101(m): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Personally I know when a girl might not be interested so I jst get the hint and back off.

but if she say no and her body reactions say otherwise there's no harm in trying harder.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice / Found A Wife But ? / How I Slept With Ini Edo – Actor Mike Godson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.