Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. (7832 Views)

How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by PinkStarsFallIn: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ok we started as friends. We work in d same office.she is married. Infact that was the main reason i was so close to her. Because i have always been caught up in office romance.

With her status. Bout 7yrs in marriage with 3kids i always was comfortable dat it could neva go beyound office laff n gist.

Well, gradually we started being very close, we started touching and doing dos nobody is here romances.

Her emotions is now up, i overly adore dis lady, she wants us to have sex i dont know how to shut her down cos saying no might just crash d office relationship that exist. Wen i mean office relationship dis time i mean work related gist n laff with oda colleagues.
D truth is, i also want to make love to her, but i cant just fanthom committing that sin worse yet with a married woman.

How do i end this?
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by olaleks007(m): 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
U must finish what u started o...

When u are doing touching touching, Do u tell us?

39 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by donstan18: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Do you want know how to end it?

Narrates this story to her husband the way you just did to us.

It MUST end . undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by golor(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Women !!!! Why are they so weak emotionally ?

I do hear people say , only weak men press on their wife/gf ...my dear, If you don't you will give room to such nonsense op typed .
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Chicagoesontop: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
The thunder that is coming to fire you is coming from Ijebu Ode.. You are romancing and planning to sleep with a married woman intentionally.. Your end is near!!!

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Olalan(m): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Don't do it, flee from it,

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Do it!

Go! Go!! Go!!! Bro. May the forces be with you.

Goan sleep with another man's wife. Nothing is bad about it.

When Karma comes visiting we'll be here to hear your testimony.

Donstan18 will have much to say.

☣ ☠

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Homeboiy: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Op can u help me with her husband number
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Oyindidi(f): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
This one want somebody to tell him to go ahead

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
You want what's meant for another, don't you?
It's allowed brah so long as she's worth it.

Years from now, its gon be your wife in her shoes though - we'll all get what we deserve.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Beware of Magun
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by donvolta: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
Can you help me with her number. Let me help you talk to her. You can mail me her picture first. She is going through some issues. You never can tell how much she needs someone to talk and open up to
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by swiz123(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
Never miss the opportunity to make another man's wife moan. I will not forgive you, the whole world will not forgive you and definitely, nwaAmaikpe will not forgive you

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
swiz123:
Never miss the opportunity to make another man's wife moan. I will not forgive you, the whole world will not forgive you and definitely, nwaAmaikpe will not forgive you

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT YOU'RE THIS MUCH A FAILURE? undecided

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Stevengerd(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
This one wan die sha, remember all that glitters aint gold. we all knw you ave already made up your mind. But When The Time Is Right, My Broda Eh TELLI PERSON!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Nutase: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Death knocketh at thy door seeking its next victim.
Will you let it in??
Only time can answer that question.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by PinkStarsFallIn: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
donvolta:
Can you help me with her number. Let me help you talk to her. You can mail me her picture first. She is going through some issues. You never can tell how much she needs someone to talk and open up to
I wish someone can just help me pose aa dos white garment people n stylishly tell her dat dey saw a revelation and dat she should not do it.
My cowardness seems to b gettin d best of me.
Yes she talks to me bout her marriage and how her hubby is just being boring and dulling d home.
But den wateva she might be facing even tho valid im not to come in in such manner at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by PinkStarsFallIn: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
comshots:
Beware of Magun
Even if Magun dosnt get me, guilty conscience will finish me.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Men I can't just start imagining that someone will be straffing my wife when I get married angry

For the OP to even come to seek out opinion means he has given it some thoughts sef angry

May thunder fire that your preek angry

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by PinkStarsFallIn: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
donstan18:
Do you want know how to end it?

Narrates this story to her husband the way you just did to us.

You MUST end it. undecided
Dis would break her home na. Im just trying to see how i can save all here. My conscience, her dignity, our friendship.....
Im thinking of telling her i have a disease or something.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by donstan18: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:

Dis would break her home na. Im just trying to see how i can save all here. My conscience, her dignity, our friendship.....
Im thinking of telling her i have a disease or something.

It won't break her home, rather you'll be taught a lesson.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by donvolta: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pose? Never! Not me! I'll love to have heart to heart talk with her. Who knows I'll be her god-sent. If you decide to help through her travails, just make sure you are as descret as a man with balls can be.
PinkStarsFallIn:

I wish someone can just help me pose aa dos white garment people n stylishly tell her dat dey saw a revelation and dat she should not do it.
My cowardness seems to b gettin d best of me.
Yes she talks to me bout her marriage and how her hubby is just being boring and dulling d home.
But den wateva she might be facing even tho valid im not to come in in such manner at all.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by PinkStarsFallIn: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:
Men I can't just start imagining that someone will be straffing my wife when I get married angry

For the OP to even come to seek out opinion means he has given it some thoughts sef angry

May thunder fire that your preek angry
Yall should chill with all dis thunder shii na.
If u want to give me ideaa pn how to end dis tell
Me and stop talking primitive.
Yes i have phantomed laying with her, shes hot as hell. But then shes not mine and i want to end it a matured way without her feeling disgusted with herself.
Mayb if some men always stop being old fashioned and treat and listen to their wives more dey wunt wanna play away match.
Cos shes not wanting to do dis for money or cos shes a freak. She just lacks affection and romance in her life.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by donvolta: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
But for the fact that you guys are colleagues, I'd advise you don't do it. You guys may find it impossible to be under same room thereafter. Random sex till someone finds out or unexplained hatred especially from her.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
donvolta:
Hmmm,i have her number
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:

Yall should chill with all dis thunder shii na.
If u want to give me ideaa pn how to end dis tell
Me and stop talking primitive.
Yes i have phantomed laying with her, shes hot as hell. But then shes not mine and i want to end it a matured way without her feeling disgusted with herself.
Mayb if some men always stop being old fashioned and treat and listen to their wives more dey wunt wanna play away match.
Cos shes not wanting to do dis for money or cos shes a freak. She just lacks affection and romance in her life.

Dude I have a lot of pretty frustrated married women working with me too, they do try to come close but I don't give them that opportunity (cause they are married and there are boundaries you don't cross-even touching is not allowed with a married woman)

She is already falling in love with you and she thinks you feel the same way too. I am a young man but I am not old fashioned when I tell you there are universal repercussions that will surely take place in your life even if you are not caught physically.

Sit her down and have a heart to heart chat with her. Trust me it's just not worth it. There are so many single ladies out there (I hope you know ladies are more than men right now in Nigeria) for you to start having amorous relationship with a married woman. Stay safe brother smiley

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by lenghtinny(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cut her off totally angry

There are too many single ladies to be caught in the web of an unfaithful married woman.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by PinkStarsFallIn: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Dude I have a lot of pretty frustrated married women working with me too, they do try to come close but I don't give them that opportunity (cause they are married and there are boundaries you don't cross-even touching is not allowed with a married woman)

She is already falling in love with you and she thinks you feel the same way too. I am a young man but I am not old fashioned when I tell you there are universal repercussions that will surely take place in your life even if you are not caught physically.

Sit her down and have a heart to heart chat with her. Trust me it's just not worth it. There are so many single ladies out there (I hope you know ladies are more than men right now in Nigeria) for you to start having amorous relationship with a married woman. Stay safe brother smiley
Trust me brov am not d one u should b telling
this. Based on my background walahi i know better..
Im just being a coward man. That part of sitting her down n talking to her has been on my mind like crazy but i fear it would make her feel cheap n uncomfortable afterwards.
Im just wishing she would come to her senses
And b d 1 to end dis advances.
I dont know why simple friendship allways lead me to bad office romances.
Im just tired.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Wolexdey(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
A wise man won't play with death. Atimes death trap could be seriously romantic... That thing you're about to du has sent many to their grave without second Chance.
Hope you as a person will consider your future if you Love yourself.
Not judging you bro... Just a contribution...
Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by happy200(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Think about if u are caught the first day, u may be killed, disfigured or loose your job. Learn to withdraw from her gradually intil the urge dies, she may not be happy now but she ll appreciate it later.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by pweshdodo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cut your Dickson
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by egworlordor(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
What will you gain from her friendship if not temptations and more temptations; Watin u no wan chop, no smell am... flee from her if it means ending your friendship with her den do it. No maturity 4 dis matter, with every step she takes towards you, take two steps backwards... office romance never ends well even with single ladies

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. / 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? / Two Lovers Pose After Hot Sex Session (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.