Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) (3421 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Brand New Car In Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by politicalzaga00: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkkvBYSCFUc

when i heard davideo say praise the Lord i was laughing uncontrollably. The pastor said davido come nw, come and say something. And he cameback bouncing with his faceup in his usual walking style. you know his eyes is usually half way opened. He said he came to thank God for all the blessings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by SENESCO(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
grin
When the devil pays a visit to the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
The guy walks like a proud murtherfucker !
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by politicalzaga00: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
i thought i was the only one who noticed...it has even reduced...when He first entered the music industry it was even worse
truthsayer007:
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by saaedlee: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
SENESCO:
grin
When the devil pays a visit to the Lord.

politicalzaga00:
i thought i was the only one who noticed...it has even reduced...when He first entered the music industry it was even worse

truthsayer007:

Haters everywhere, even if he had K-leg, you guys will still complain.

Kindly get yourselves jobs so you can stop complaining about how an individual walks.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by politicalzaga00: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
see this mumu ooooo. i like davido pass you...but that man of God was only trying to make him feel honored, but he was doing like a mumu
saaedlee:

Haters everywhere, even if he had K-leg, you guys will still complain.

Kindly get yourselves jobs so you can stop complaining about how an individual walks.
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by Flexherbal(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
Thank God for our lives!
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by saaedlee: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
politicalzaga00:
see this mumu ooooo. i like davido pass you...but that man of God was only trying to make him feel honored, but he was doing like a mumu

It might interest you to know that I don't like Davido nor any of his songs. You aren't feeding the young man and as such you shouldn't bother yourself how he walks or talks. It's his fucking LIFE remember !! and he isn't living it to please you or I.
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by politicalzaga00: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
go and boil plantain
saaedlee:

It might interest you to know that I don't like Davido nor any of his songs. You aren't feeding the young man and as such you shouldn't bother yourself how he walks or talks. It's his fucking LIFE remember !! and he isn't living it to please you or I.
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by nmreports: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
How did you guys notice the way he walks?. Na wa oo.
I did not even see it.
I see a humble man in my opinion who was just himself.
He even went back to say something.

You guys are just sick. Picking on one another and noticing things that are trivial, inconsequential, insignificant and negligible.

Common guys.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by nmreports: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
How did you guys notice the way he walks,
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
nmreports:
How did you guys notice the way he walks,??

Because we have eyes smiley
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by omoiyami65: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
he never wanted all the publicity tho
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by ikp120(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
SENESCO:
grin When the devil pays a visit to the Lord.
Lolzzz grin grin grin grin grin
I tell you bro grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by rehmiilah: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
davido my man
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by smardray(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
since he gave d testimony....y shud post dis joblessness
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by firstking01(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
Rubbish, who's davido sef...some of these pastors be pampering and harbouring sins and worldly musicians all in the name of money...instead of the pst to ask him to surrender his life to christ he's begging him to come out so people will know that davido visited his church, knowing he(davido) will drop some money before he leavesundecided
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
What a news
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by Gebbson007(m): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
firstking01:
Rubbish, who's davido sef...some of these pastors be pampering and harbouring sins and worldly musicians all in the name of money...instead of the pst to ask him to surrender his life to christ he's begging him to come out so people will know that davido visited his church, knowing he(davido) will drop some money before he leavesundecided

Fool oshi..on earth Jesus ws frnd wif sinners,e didn't rject or condem dem .tws believers lyk u n I dah crucified im .

U cnt just pop out f no wre 2 Preach 2me 2 stp doing things ,I seriously ll ignore u .in order 2 preach 2 sm1 u need 2 go close 2 d person,if possible wine n dine wif d person or ws it d instant u askd ur gf/wife out she accepted?....

USE UR BRAIN NEXT TIME PLS

1 Like

Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by omoiyami65: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
i totally agree with you
Gebbson007:

Fool oshi..on earth Jesus ws frnd wif sinners,e didn't rject or condem dem .tws believers lyk u n I dah crucified im .

U cnt just pop out f no wre 2 Preach 2me 2 stp doing things ,I seriously ll ignore u .in order 2 preach 2 sm1 u need 2 go close 2 d person,if possible wine n dine wif d person or ws it d instant u askd ur gf/wife out she accepted?....

Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by Gebbson007(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
omoiyami65:
i totally agree with you

Fnks bro
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by firstking01(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gebbson007:

Smh, i 'll do myself a great favour by ignoring your kindergarten typos....jesus came for the lost sheep of the house of israel and a people who never knew christ, if they had known christ i tell you there was no way jesus would go in to dine and wine with them, He did that as a strategy to win them which He eventually did...you grab?...Now, conscerning the issue on ground, davido knew christ but he has conciously and delibrately decided to remain in sin, shebi you see the diff between the people you are comparing with davido?....as for the pastor, God forbid davido missed heaven his(davido's blood) will be accounted for him...

Now, unto your own matter, go back and study your bible very well before coming up with arguements you can't prove undecided

Ok, have a goodnight.
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by Gebbson007(m): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
firstking01:
Smh, i 'll do myself a great favour by ignoring your kindergarten typos....jesus came for the lost sheep of the house of israel and a people who never knew christ, if they had known christ i tell you there was no way jesus would go in to dine and wine with them, He did that as a strategy to win them which He eventually did...you grab?...Now, conscerning the issue on ground, davido knew christ but he has conciously and delibrately decided to remain in sin, shebi you see the diff between the people you are comparing with davido?....as for the pastor, God forbid davido missed heaven his(davido's blood) will be accounted for him...

Now, unto your own matter, go back and study your bible very well before coming up with arguements you can't prove undecided

Ok, have a goodnight.

Y wunt Jesus wine n dine wif sinners ,es nuh a proud ape lyk u.if e ws e wunt cm 2 earth nuh 2 tlk f dying 4 man...
Jesus came 4 d lost sheep u said?, Davido z. A sinner,u r a sinner,i am a sinner,we all sinners...
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by firstking01(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gebbson007:

Y wunt Jesus wine n dine wif sinners ,es nuh a proud ape lyk u.if e ws e wunt cm 2 earth nuh 2 tlk f dying 4 man...
Jesus came 4 d lost sheep u said?, Davido z. A sinner,u r a sinner,i am a sinner,we all sinners...
Speak for yourself bro, that we commit sin doesn't mean we are sinners...
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by Gebbson007(m): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
firstking01:
Speak for yourself bro, that we commit sin doesn't mean we are sinners...

Ok ...sm1 wo kills z clld wah?
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by firstking01(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gebbson007:

Ok ...sm1 wo kills z clld wah?
You are only a sinner when you decide to wallow in your sins.
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by Gebbson007(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
firstking01:
You are only a sinner when you decide to wallow in your sins.

Sir I asked a simple Q .....

It's pointless arguing wif sm1 wo doesn't no wah a person wo kills z clld...

Gud nyt . wish U sweet nightmares
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by firstking01(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gebbson007:

Sir I asked a simple Q .....

It's pointless arguing wif sm1 wo doesn't no wah a person wo kills z clld...

Gud nyt . wish U sweet nightmares
Lol, you do not think at all...you are a sinner when you continue killing, but if you repent God will forgive you...whoever continue committing sin conciously is a slave to sin...you are a sinner at the moment you commit that sin, hope you grab?, ok, what if the person that killed throws away the gun and repent instanta, will you still call him a sinner?...i can't be teaching you this nau, as a christian you should know this.
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by Gebbson007(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, you do not think at all...you are a sinner when you continue killing, but if you repent God will forgive you...whoever continue committing sin conciously is a slave to sin...you are a sinner at the moment you commit that sin, hope you grab?, ok, what if the person that killed throws away the gun and repent instanta, will you still call him a sinner?...i can't be teaching you this nau, as a christian you should know this.

Sorry bro

Ion blv in religion

N op ur nyt ws rough?
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by firstking01(m): 7:53am On Feb 13, 2017
Gebbson007:

Sorry bro

Ion blv in religion

N op ur nyt ws rough?
God will never allow my night to be rough...i slept like a baby cheesy....You are one of those self acclaimed "free thinkers" i presume?
Re: Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) by Gebbson007(m): 7:58am On Feb 13, 2017
firstking01:
God will never allow my night to be rough...i slept like a baby cheesy....You are one of those self acclaimed "free thinkers" i presume?

Z u dah Sabi ooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

He Bought Ice Cream Just To See Her Pant, What She Did Next Was Shocking(pics) / I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! / Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.