Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (44421 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by ebus3(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Trust me brother, wen I disturb a girl, like try to associate wit her and she doesn't pick or return my calls, texts or social media chats, I stop disturbing them... So do the same brother.

Guy ,take am easy na ,everytin nobi muscle ,
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by simonoyewole4(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
I can actually advice you to try your luck dis second time, buh if thesame responds still persist...its better yu neglect her side, starve her with yur chats nd redeuce yur attentions towards her...cos most ladies nowadays dey like keeping guys to kill boredom or as a side guy.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by fotadmowmend(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
That might be a mere fantasy . We boys do mistake that kinda mistake in the way we think when girls are doing some certain things. However, she can still be yours, just study her and knw what she likes and do them while pretending that you ve given her up.
If this doesn't work contact me
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by omooba969(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
A policeman called his station on radio informing them that an elderly woman had shot her husband dead for stepping on the wet floor she just mopped.

Station: Have you arrested her?

Policeman: Not yet sir, the floor is still wet. grin

Op, the chick might be playing with your emotions...tread carefully & don't be trapped in your interest/desire to have her---you know what I mean, don't force it! cool

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by smartec: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
She have given you the green light, just go for her
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by ozodigboo(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
I don't believe all this......
See @ OP, there are no standard templates for dating...
Different babes require different approaches. It depends on the particular girl in question.
The important question is....

DO YOU STILL TRIP FOR HER ?

1. YES I STILL TRIP... then strike now when the iron is still hot...she can say yes or no. If yes, do the needful....u can run later if you want. If no, then leave her...again. it won't kill u.
2. NO. I NO SEND AGAIN... then you can do either of these....
[a] use and dump
[b] ignore and move on
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Macgreat(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
move on
my opinion... a very light one wink
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Yujin(m): 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol at OP. You will learn with the passage of time. Don't ever assume the second time. The best way to be a man is not to beg or appear to beg a woman. She's being friendly with you now keep it at that. Those extra effort you make those times should cease and you should try to draw close to another lady. Don't let yourself to be much into her again. If she loves you she will jump out of her shell if she didn't then forget her. She has another asset somewhere. Its very difficult when its a lady you love so much with all your heart and coincidentally those are the ones that behave like this most time. The best way to treat them is to wean your heart of them. If they love they will prove it beyond your expectation if not move on, she.s not for you.

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by BlackAlbino6(m): 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Holyfield1:
I met her 5 years ago through her brother who happened to be my mentor, We became friends and shared a lot of thoughts together, Just 3 months ago, I asked her out and she declined telling me ''We're just friends'',''I can't date you'' and all that, I was so sore hearted because I was expecting an affirmative since we are so close.

A very close friend of mine tried to convince her but she stood her ground, She would send me ''Hi'' first on Whatsapp and FB and I'd wait for like 2 minutes before replying her even after I might have read the message, She keep chatting me up and I reply harshly most times, Now I'm really confused because she was not like that before, She would send me greetings, like and even comment on my statuses which she doesn't do before and so many signs, Now I'm really confused ''Could she be tripping for me''?

The truth of the matter is that, this lady had someone who was a kind of dear to her heart as at the time you were interested in her, now that the person might have socked her dry and dumped her. she now wants to fall back to you, as in, "at all at all na him bad pass" na im de beb wan do you. If I were in your position ehm, would just place her where she belongs.

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by sconp: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
trapQ:
No she isn't. You see? What you guys fail to understand most times is that <u>when a woman "first" turns down your request for a relationship, she actually means it</u> Trust me, if she "loves" you, she won't turn you down but instead wish and pray in her heart that you'd ask her out just so she'd say yes. She may be tripping now, but in my opinion, its just "frustration attraction". This happens when you feel drawn towards someone "only" cuz they withdrew or distanced themselves from you.

But then, I MAY BE WRONG grin grin
This is very wrong, a chic could be head over heels for you and still give you a no at first attempt, just to form and not make it seem like you got her on a platter of gold.

4 Likes

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by sammyuche(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
flokii:

who told you she's tripping for you?..

either she wants to feel reassured that you are still single or someone she chose over you has used & dumped her..

omo boy o je wise up...

I swear broda. True talk
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Holyfield1:
I met her 5 years ago through her brother who happened to be my mentor, We became friends and shared a lot of thoughts together, Just 3 months ago, I asked her out and she declined telling me ''We're just friends'',''I can't date you'' and all that, I was so sore hearted because I was expecting an affirmative since we are so close.

A very close friend of mine tried to convince her but she stood her ground, She would send me ''Hi'' first on Whatsapp and FB and I'd wait for like 2 minutes before replying her even after I might have read the message, She keep chatting me up and I reply harshly most times, Now I'm really confused because she was not like that before, She would send me greetings, like and even comment on my statuses which she doesn't do before and so many signs, Now I'm really confused ''Could she be tripping for me''?

get over it bob.. move on.. stop going back to the past 5 years ago to feel good.. lay her ar@se out like a baller then leave her for the dawgs
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Holyfield1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
bayulll01:

Oponu aiye rada,how old are you?
Why are you so obsessed with insulting people
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by yerokunphilips: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Some ladies will say I can't date you, because you are my close friend, please do you want to marry your worst enemy?
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
we ladies ehn, ave sumtin in common.wen our close male frnd tells us their feeling towards us we tend to withdraw frm him becos we believe he doesnt respect you wel enough or dat he wants to tke u for granted becos he already knws all abt you.xo in mah opinion if she is sending chats or msges to you it might be she misses your frndship or she is developing feelings for you due to the withdrawal syndrome u gave to you,if truly you ave true feelings for her nd nt to chop nd clean mouth try nd reunite your frndship nd try to make her understand wat you feel for her nd keep this in mind evry lady ave her price,,,,nd if still she didnt make an attempt to return the feelings abeg let her go..one-sided luv relationship is the worst one ever...
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
DrGroove:

No,guys don't ever think a lady may just like them wt no strings attached..something must be attached
lol
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by adonbilivit: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Holyfield1:

what's her name?
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by OjayDavido(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Melahou:
You don't need to be confused

Nothing wrong in all what she's doing

The signal still remains RED.

She's just a friendly person that
Finds your chat interesting
and to get herself out of boredom
lwkmd grin
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Boyooosa(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Form for her too! undecided
U dis Naijaboiy, e be like say u don de generate LIKES on your own! shocked Seun, do somtin! grin grin grin
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by trapQ: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mumu
Emodeee:
Fvck her and let her go.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by nuelski10: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
I don miss road

#wrong thread....... Carry on
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by dazzlingd(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Even girls don't understand one another, girls minds are rly complicated perhaps confused.

just check all d comments by the female nairalanders who sud ve understood their female counterpart, but none of their comments agree

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by bonechamberlain(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Melahou:

. "" the signal still remains red"" grin grin
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by daveyjay(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Holyfield1:

What happened to the principle of 'chop and clean mouth'

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by princemi(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
dude she's nt tripping, she's just trying 2 be in good terms dats all...if u make d mistake of asking again, i feel sorry 4 u already. Trust me av been there b4.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Missmossy(f): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Holyfield1:
You're right,I am a teenager
Lol grin
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by mikron(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Melahou:

hahahaha help me tell him o
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by clintmyboy: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
guy man up and ask if she is now falling 4 you
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
My guy you better keep it at that level, anything beyond it may turnout distasteful. I would suggest you maintain the friendship at the level it is, if you venture outside of it...'na u sabi,' I will be back to read your "tales by moonlight" on nairaland grin.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bros mke attempt again,dis tme d runs go pure
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mumu boy, her no means yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.