Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,978 members, 7,814,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (44430 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Melahou:
You don't need to be confused

Nothing wrong in all what she's doing

The signal still remains RED.

She's just a friendly person that
Finds your chat interesting
and to get herself out of boredom
This is the truth buh.....
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Lionofdjungle: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
It isn't every time a lady says 'no ' that she actually means it. At times, they do that in order to know how serious a guy is because they won't want to appear cheap. You can still give her the benefit of doubt but don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Shrekjhon(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol Your going to be FRIENDZONED!! Watch Out! She doesn't like U to date U but wants to keep U around Friend Zoneeeeeeeddddd
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by LastProphet: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
go and read your book
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by naijaboiy: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Boyooosa:

U dis Naij aboiy, e be like say u don de generate LIKES on your own! shocked Seun, do somtin! grin grin grin
its a secret tongue
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Form for her too! undecided

very true learnt something from a fellow nairalander yesterday, ladies are like chicken the more u chase the more they run, form for her too for a while and also be sure she is into you. Cos some ladies dont knw what dey want i swear.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by lampardizik(m): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Not at all.If he plays this game very well he might make some cool cash from it and freebies that comes with the package

You know,often times than not,women are smarter than you think they are but not as smart as they think they are

Assuming what is not is very dangerous as she may be trying to recover her friend from the lovers journey he'd plan to encounter with her because she really has no interest in romance with him

If I were him,I'd just play along and let it all play out keeping considerable distance,he might even find out that he was just infatuated with her company along the way
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Deeman1(m): 12:01am On Oct 10, 2015
ShayGirl:
#Smiles at d Op's High rate of hope#... grin cheesy cheesy grin grin This could only mean u're still interested in her somehow . tongue

But dont let ur blood rush yet cos she might b doing so simply cos she enjoys ur chat and company...So,dnt push it forward yet wink

But then it could be d other way round sha tongue tongue

That's the life of a Woman, you can never understand her. Welcome to what we men face everyday. Truly loving a girl the complexity and confusion is not an obstacle to marry her. But on the fleep side dating a lady you don't deeply love those same complexity/confusion would count against her when considering marrying her marriage.. lol
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by otodeluxe(m): 12:11am On Oct 10, 2015
@OP Shey because you won Nairabet she's now the one chasing you, after you were done with chasing her. Oya make she keep on chasing na, shey she be Usain Bolt niece grin grin grin
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Boyooosa(m): 1:11am On Oct 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

its a secret tongue
U beta tell me about it or i ll scatter everything! cheesy
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 10, 2015
She just want you to continue to be a good friend. You don't have to withdraw yourself. Life must continue, move on Okay?
Wish u a compatible lady.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Oliviaarims:

That's not true...wrong premises... wrong conclusion!...These people used to be good friends, according to the OP...she's probably trying to get things bk to the way they used to be...

#Philosopher Quëën#
HBD Olivia Queen
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Pearlvictory(m): 3:20am On Oct 10, 2015
magabounce:
Chief Friend zone officer!!!! Ride on
you can as well call him "the zonal chairman" grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Melahou(m): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2015
OlufemiWhit:
This is the truth buh.....

Buh what...
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Chommieblaq(f): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2015
Not agreeing to dating u should not be a reason of cutting ur friendship..

No disturb her again n continue being friends with her, probably that's What she wants too.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by tsoyemi: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2015
My main man a responsible lady will not say yes to u in d first place so u won't take her for a cheap girl. The indication is that she still likes u,but don't rush her try to play along with her,maintain a platonic relationship with her for now,try to get more close to her like before,talk about life generally,just make sure u r still best of friends,gradually be reminding her about ur love for her,tell her how much u love her and promise never to break her heart. As time goes by she will be urs 4 keeps. But no rush my man. All d best man
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by guttentag(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2015
Holyfield1:
I met her 5 years ago through her brother who happened to be my mentor, We became friends and shared a lot of thoughts together, Just 3 months ago, I asked her out and she declined telling me ''We're just friends'',''I can't date you'' and all that, I was so sore hearted because I was expecting an affirmative since we are so close.

A very close friend of mine tried to convince her but she stood her ground, She would send me ''Hi'' first on Whatsapp and FB and I'd wait for like 2 minutes before replying her even after I might have read the message, She keep chatting me up and I reply harshly most times, Now I'm really confused because she was not like that before, She would send me greetings, like and even comment on my statuses which she doesn't do before and so many signs, Now I'm really confused ''Could she be tripping for me''?

The guy she was with b4 u toast her has dumped her, she is now on to her next target which happen to be you, guy chop her punna well, wetin make her first dey form

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by alhaji04: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2015
magabounce:
Chief Friend zone officer!!!! Ride on
grin grin grin grin,

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Lordnewton1(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2015
IT SEEMS YOUR POCKET HAS SUDDENLY ADDED WEIGHT....THREAD CAREFULLY shocked
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by don4real18(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2015
Go and read your book abi go and make money
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2015
trapQ:
No she isn't. You see? What you guys fail to understand most times is that when a woman "first" turns down your request for a relationship, she actually means it. Trust me, if she "loves" you, she won't turn you down but instead wish and pray in her heart that you'd ask her out just so she'd say yes. She may be tripping now, but in my opinion, its just "frustration attraction". This happens when you feel drawn towards someone "only" cuz they withdrew or distanced themselves from you.

But then, I MAY BE WRONG grin grin

u make sense die...
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by trapQ: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2015
Tnx grin grin
Ajizeera:

u make sense die...

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Mayor101010(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
She wants to put u in d friendzone . Don't accept such from a girl u love.. I'll advice u to ignore her and move on... Go make some money and see her running after you later. Women, love and money is like alcohol and weed- they work hand-in-hand.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
First, a lady who is interested in u wldnt give u an instant no. She may ask 4 u 2 give her time, or bring up lil excuses 2 see how serious u r. But not a no. Den on d case of her chatting u up like Neva b4, it doesn't look like green light 2 me. Since u r in a deep friend zone, she feels dat she did hurt u with d no answer wen u asked her out. She's just tryna b extra good n not loose ur friendzoneship. Cuz wat normally happens wen a dude asks a friend out n she says no is dat, d dude starts withdrawing slowly. She doesn't want dat. So ma nigga, 4get about dating her n get urself another girl.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
eni4real:
HBD Olivia Queen
Lol...this dude's watched "Arrow." Fanks.

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Caracta(f): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
masonkz:
All these kid topics on NL nowadays sha. undecided

Yawn

Happy birthday!
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
Caracta:

Happy birthday!

Wow. I'm surprised. Thanks a lot!!!
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Caracta(f): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
masonkz:

Wow. I'm surprised. Thanks a lot!!!

Surprised because?
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Donpressman(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
trapQ:
No she isn't. You see? What you guys fail to understand most times is that when a woman "first" turns down your request for a relationship, she actually means it. Trust me, if she "loves" you, she won't turn you down but instead wish and pray in her heart that you'd ask her out just so she'd say yes. She may be tripping now, but in my opinion, its just "frustration attraction". This happens when you feel drawn towards someone "only" cuz they withdrew or distanced themselves from you.

But then, I MAY BE WRONG grin grin
Your philosophy is very wrong. most Nigerian girls still believe in that "I can't say YES first time thingy" Have a friend who asked her gf out and she kept saying No. until a day she visited this guy's place uninvited and it was just to say Yes. Needless to say they are married with a baby now and so in love!
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Caracta:

Surprised because?

Because the one and only Caracta wished me Happy Birthday grin
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by demzylahot(m): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
My mom normally say, never sniff what you know you won't eat, and that's what an average sizable number of our ladies normally do

She expected you to be stalking her both online and offline just to make her special, hence, making it look like she wants to do you a favour by dating you

The ball is in your court. Now is the time to do shakara cheesy
wise man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / Couple Use Tipper For Their Wedding In Akwa Ibom State. Photos / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.