Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? (65099 Views)

How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by siegfried99(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:
This girl in my area was hanging out with my friends and then she started bitching on me. That she hates me. I like forming. "Everytime he's dressing like an Americana and he doesn't even greet people" That, what am I even feeling like sef?

"Why is he not with you guys today? I always see him here everyday, drinking Heineken and always Laughing out Loud with y'all" She told my friends as she feigned obsessed.

The next day my friends told me about all the swearing so I saw her some days later and greeted her first. The girl is quite pretty BUT not my Speck. I don't do 'yellow paw-paw'. I started the conversation this way:
"Halo swit, my name's Ashman. You' so beautiful"
The young girl started laughing. Every word I said was countered with laughter.
"Are you laughing at me?"
She stopped, whipped her face. Looked straight into my eyes and said:

"I'm laughing because you don't even know how long I've been trying to get your attention" whew!!! I was flattered. For once in my life I felt like the Emperor of Rome. BUT one thing was sure, I can't date this girl. No NEVER.
We exchanged contacts and it's barely two weeks, she walked up to me and handed a parcel to me. "I got this for you"

I got home and opened it this morning. I swear, I saw a brand new Swatch wrist watch; Original Malizia Perfume and a foreign Pee-Jay. That girl must have spent an estimate of 30k. Right now I feel perplexed. I really don't need such gifts from a girl I can NEVER date. I mean NEVER and I also wouldn't want to be indebted to her.

'I know this kinda girls. If they fall in love, e don be for you na. They will remain in your life like Mount Zion that can never be moved. Love go taya you na'

How do I politely return her gifts.
Thanks. Mature responses needed asap.

CC: Farano
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

grin grin grin@ the bolded

Repackage the gifts and tell her you got something for her as well grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by xpress101(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
love lottery grin
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Adesiji77: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
Go to her house,knock on her door and POLITELY return the gift to her.

That's how you politely return a gift. undecided

cheesy grin

"They will remain in your life like Mount Zion that can never be moved." Classic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by LadyX(f): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
cuvox:
..wrap them with something else and give it to her as gifts too.
Perfect!
Op, follow this advice. cheesy
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Margauxluv(f): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:
This girl in my area was hanging out with my friends and then she started bitching on me. That she hates me. I like forming. "Everytime he's dressing like an Americana and he doesn't even greet people" That, what am I even feeling like sef?

"Why is he not with you guys today? I always see him here everyday, drinking Heineken and always Laughing out Loud with y'all" She told my friends as she feigned obsessed.

The next day my friends told me about all the swearing so I saw her some days later and greeted her first. The girl is quite pretty BUT not my Speck. I don't do 'yellow paw-paw'. I started the conversation this way:

"I'm laughing because you don't even know how long I've been trying to get your attention" whew!!! I was flattered. For once in my life I felt like the Emperor of Rome. BUT one thing was sure, I can't date this girl. No NEVER.
We exchanged contacts and it's barely two weeks, she walked up to me and handed a parcel to me. "I got this for you"

I got home and opened it this morning. I swear, I saw a brand new Swatch wrist watch; Original Malizia Perfume and a foreign Pee-Jay. That girl must have spent an estimate of 30k. Right now I feel perplexed. I really don't need such gifts from a girl I can NEVER date. I mean NEVER and I also wouldn't want to be indebted to her.

'I know this kinda girls. If they fall in love, e don be for you na. They will remain in your life like Mount Zion that can never be moved. Love go taya you na'

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

giv me lemme politely return It to Her..
sh*t undecided
ashmanpolo:

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

giv me lemme politely return It to Her..
sh*t wat a news
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Tamakay(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
The dating rules in dis situation says wack if she is far from where u live.

Don't show a gentleman

Be quick to say " Is it because of d gifts u bought for me"?

And be very careful girls like dis are distributors
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Kockane(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
First of all, those items are fake and CHEAP!!! Highest she spent, 10k.

Even if na 30k, get her something commensurate with what she gave you and move on.

So with all your forming, its these kind of "skelewu" babe you can attract?

Sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Leward(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
I think I understand you, you don't like offending pple so it was difficult to say no when she kept on persuading, I'm like that too, I think you should just gently and with careful use of words, let it be clear to her that you are not interested in a relationship, don't mention anything about the gift and don't return, you can't be so sure she wants to start a relationship with the gift. after doing that if she keeps on bringing them, collect!! at least, you've made things clear

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by MariaGoretti: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
menix:
Hmm..
OP just go to her house with the gift nd tell her ur father saw the gifts nd scolded you that he had warned you of collecting gifts from "STRANGERS".

Do the acting nd return it chikena..

This post is funny...

OP, what are you....12??

Just return it to her stating that its too much of a gift to come from an aquaintance of barely few weeks.

I think that's polite enough.

If she no gree collect am back, just tell her that you will give it to the next available beggar you see....do that with a straight face.

Except.........
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by viktor01(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
hahahaha. Simple. just meet her and tell her that you also bought something for her and hand it over with a smiling face. then, run without looking back.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hehe funny enough, it's possible she hasn't spent even close to that before for a guy. It's still quite better than some chics that buys only boxers for guys even on their birthdays.

Btw, why do u even wanna return the gifts? She gave u. Use it or give it out. If it happened the other way round, dem no send.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by AmakaDNBStories(f): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Go and drop it at her junction.

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by fart: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It looks like a baby's wrapping blanket. What is it? Whatever it is, that's a terrible colour for a man. Those are things you see given as gifts at a baby shower. What, are you 6 months old, she's giving you baby stuff?

She wants to have a baby with him. That is a sign. He better run
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
quiinnBee:
carefully wrap it back and give it to her exactly the way she gave you and tell her you not interested.
it would hurt her feelings,but at least you're being honest
Do you refund gifts back to a guy you don't love?Be sincere
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
saaedlee:
Its called a gift, okay! You should have rejected it @ the moment she gave you!
Anyway, just start up the relationship, you might end up liking her
Abi,
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by kolaaderin: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

sit her down and agree on the term of services u can offer, be frank with her that u cant offer a date with her but a regular 4rk is all u got.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by shadrach77: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
I smell lies. You said she gave you a Swatch watch but that's a Casio you've got there and it's an Internet picture. You are very childish and silly for trying to hype yourself up and acting like you are some kind of hot cake for ladies. If you can't date her why didn't you just tell her straight up? Oloshi! angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Mariojane(f): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
apart from the fact that you don.t date fair ladies what other reason do you have not to date her? are you in a relationship?
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by JuicyStar: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Two options:
1. Arrange her gifts and give it to her back. Effect: she will see u as childish or confused because u should have rejected it immediately she gave u. This option will need plenty explanation.
2. Go and get a gift for her and give it to her. Just say that "friendship is all about giving and sharing". This option wouldn't need too much explanation. All she will think is that u are indeed a big boy and she will keep dreaming of more "love" from u. It will take a while for her to get ur message. By the time she get the message, perfume for don finish.
Note: the first option will bring immediate hate response from her; but the second will take a while for her to know that u indirectly paid her back her gift. She go still hate u sha. Choose one. Remember all die na die.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by doskie(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
lemme guess shes not on nairaland.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by ryanfletcher: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
op! op!! op!!! how many times did i call you. *Pete's edochie voice*** the coco yam that refuse to hear the warning of the soil will get eaten by termites in the same soil.....better don't tick off hatred..
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by lekan29ice(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Op buy her things that's more spend than the gifts she gave u...
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by IceDude(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
OP did you say Malizia perfume? shocked undecided
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Never knew that a girl could be attracted to a guy yet she insults him. Lol. grin

Women are really funny.
If you really don't like this girl, just return her gifts.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by viclawz(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oga I don't believe ur story u till u can brainwash me lyk others#fakestory

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by nwadiuko1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
the maliza doesn't fvcking look original to me....and why the watch no dy the case?grin as in like this

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by oluwaahmed: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
@op she gave u baby napkin, malizia body spray, & a cheap ass watch! But y did u nau shw as a picture of a watch Dats not amongst her gift? D watch in d gift pack isn't wat u pasted jst below. Ha op na wa 4 u ooo
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by dustydee: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Re package it and hand it to her saying: "I got this for you". You can include a note in the package telling her why you do not want to accept the gift.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Btruth: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
You are in for a long relationship. Sorry, can't help you. cool

Fatal attraction in the making.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by samodec: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
You don't need to return it just keep it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" / "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.