Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Which Girl Do I Decide On? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Girl Do I Decide On? (46364 Views)

Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) / Which Girl Is Prettier?(pic) / What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Y'all indeed funny. This is a made up story. You can't truly be in such situation and don't know what to do or come online to seek advice from random people. Engineers are smart folks, not this dumba##.
hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by Jennifer89(f): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
op,u must be a proud guy.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by andyanders: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
lookingbuoy:
Hmm...
You are right. I'm actually more smitten by the unemployed lady. But i dont like her unemployed situation. And she also comes off as not so independent. The other lady is as pretty, way more independent (perhaps totally), holds her on and carries herself well. She has most things I've fantasized about my woman having, only my relationship with her is not as boundless as what i have with the unemployed lady.
I believe i can comfortably take care of the home with the unemployed one. However, i don't like her unemployed situation one bit.

Then help her get a job and not to throw her out.Since she is a graduate and you have a good job, you can create a job and have her develop it and become self employed.

THIS ALREADY MADE SOUP MIGHT TURN AROUND AND BECOME A SOUR

The devil you know is better than the thousand angels out there. I hate when you brand someone as not doing enough to get a job.Remember the country you come from. With the money you are getting, why not carry the lady of NYSC and provide money for her to create a job and develop it?

Op, it is like you are too egocentric.

1 Like

Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by missyadorable(f): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
lookingbuoy:

My friendship with the unemployed one is so unfettered and we goof around a lot. It's like two children playing in the sand, and i kinda like that. She's hoping that I'll ask her out formally, but i don't like her unemployed situation.

My friendship with the independent one is kinda rigid and formal. We talk, gist, go to dinner dates, but hardly joke around. We do joke around sometimes though.

And it seems i want what both of them have: i want the freedom i get with the other lady and the independence i get with the other
this is why one man,one wife is scam.A man can never be satisfied wt one woman.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by bellville: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
You've already chosen the working class lady. It appears she meets all your desired qualities in a woman. Moreover, you're both in the same location. Go ahead and propose to her.

Shop for books. Check my signature.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by QueenHeart(f): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
lookingbuoy:
I have a little problem and need some advice on it:

I've got a girl I like. We met at nysc and got along really good. Even today i still remember the first day i saw her. She studied psychology and even though I'm an engineer we could relate and talk a lot about her subject, as I read a lot and kinda have read much on psychology. After nysc we still kept in touch and continued to talk even though i never asked her out formally. Soon i got a job away from her. Our talking continued on phone.

While out of Nigeria on training, I met another lady. She's just as pretty as the other one, but has a great job and is a confident woman. The other girl is still searching for a job; and her psychology degree is no help. I have a great job myself and i earn seven digits in naira per month. The new girl also works with an oil form and earns very well. We have got along these past few months and I really have fun talking to her and hanging out.

I have always wanted an independent woman as a wife, a woman who can stand by herself and who has prospects for a huge career. I'm career-minded myself. But now, I'm really confused who to plan my life with and settle down with as a partner: this independent lady who I believe I like or the other unemployed lady who I seem to have a more relaxed, longer friendship with.

Note: I've not asked any of them out formally. Please help.
uncle pray abt it,its not her fault she is unemployd. Put urslf in her shoes....its ur happiness dat matters working class or not just put it into prayers
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by dandollar1: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
UjSizzle:

Seriously his salary package was the only interesting thing about his post.
I think he works with an oil firm since he said the other girl 'also works with an oil firm' but 7 digits monthly? Damn. I'd love to know his job description abeg.
I wonder why you guys are surprised at his salary. An OND graduate working offshore with a company like total with 2 years experience could earn that in a month. Confirmed!!!
My dear, you will be shocked at what these oil workers earn o.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by kathykathy(f): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
weigh dem on a scale,,d one dat weigh's more has more potential..period
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
I can just imagine how people (esp guys) would have bashed the op is he was female. Imagine! I don't blame people who don't believe his salary figure. Most guys earning that much make sexual compartiblity and personality more important in their choice of a life partner than independence. Unless of course the gold diggers who are searching for more gold to add to what they already have.
So many male gold diggers prowling about the whole place these days. Both the poor ones and the rich ones.... Oma se o!

1 Like

Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by themanderon: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Harbosede02:
I never knew there was a theory that states that once an unemployed is forever an unemployed.... Pls ur thinking faculty is so so annoying.... So becos the other lady is jobless makes her less eligible to be ur wife??

Guys!!!! angry
I also find that deeply disturbing, @ op it seems your mind is more with the independent one so why not save us the stress and go with her?

1 Like

Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by energylee(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
Tufanja:
Looking at the answers of the OP, he better opt for the psychology-girl, that's the cheapest option, as he is gonna need lifelong psychological counseling on how to follow his heart. She wont be jobless one minute.

#wont mind if both girls turn him down when he has finally made up his mind, let him come back for advice then

God bless ur knowledge..... D guy dy count crops he neva harvest....

1 Like

Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by AfroKnight: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
The broke girl is still in touch with you cos you gat money. Don't date her. If you two were unemployed she would have stopped keeping in touch long ago.

Stay away from broke girls. Their loyalty is to the money.

My opinion

1 Like

Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by 400billionman: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Harbosede02:
I never knew there was a theory that states that once an unemployed is forever an unemployed.... Pls ur thinking faculty is so so annoying.... So becos the other lady is jobless makes her less eligible to be ur wife??

Guys!!!! angry

He is talking like a spoilt kid, newly spoilt by big salary..

1 Like

Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by 400billionman: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Tufanja:
Looking at the answers of the OP, he better opt for the psychology-girl, that's the cheapest option, as he is gonna need lifelong psychological counseling on how to follow his heart. She wont be jobless one minute.

#wont mind if both girls turn him down when he has finally made up his mind, let him come back for advice then

Exactly, most girls dont like being led on or delayed.

Ladies love and cling to fast acting men.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by adebrightayo(f): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
U'r very bad & desperate guy, nothing but gold digger, y cn't u empower her & see if she wn't be a billionaire tomorrow, from d@ ur million d@ put pride in ur heart, av u forgotten d@ u'r ones like her runing 4rm pillar to pole 4 employment, bcs of this thought of urs God can tak d@ work away from you & give it to her.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by yusufbida(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
lookingbuoy:

Hmmm... good advice. Thanks. But if the other one remains unemployed, I wouldn't like that.

Then get her a job and marry her diaby stop beating abt d bush.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by nonjebose(m): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
kathykathy:
weigh dem on a scale,,d one dat weigh's more has more potential..period
Buy your scales at affordable price
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by nonjebose(m): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Sweetlemon:
I can just imagine how people (esp guys) would have bashed the op is he was female. Imagine! I don't blame people who don't believe his salary figure. Most guys earning that much make sexual compartiblity and personality more important in their choice of a life partner than independence. Unless of course the gold diggers who are searching for more gold to add to what they already have.
So many male gold diggers prowling about the whole place these days. Both the poor ones and the rich ones.... Oma se o!
Do yot take him seriously. Maybe the oyel lady seems more intelligent to him. But money has a way of making an average person look like a genius

1 Like

Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by kodlins(f): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Do you really think she will remain jobless forever
lookingbuoy:

My friendship with the unemployed one is so unfettered and we goof around a lot. It's like two children playing in the sand, and i kinda like that. She's hoping that I'll ask her out formally, but i don't like her unemployed situation.

My friendship with the independent one is kinda rigid and formal. We talk, gist, go to dinner dates, but hardly joke around. We do joke around sometimes though.

And it seems i want what both of them have: i want the freedom i get with the other lady and the independence i get with the other
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by shozillo(m): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
lookingbuoy:

I've got a girl I like. We met at nysc and got along really good. Even today i still remember the first day i saw her. She studied psychology and even though I'm an engineer we could relate and talk a lot about her subject, as I read a lot and kinda have read much on psychology. After nysc we still kept in touch and continued to talk even though i never asked her out formally. Soon i got a job away from her. Our talking continued on phone.

While out of Nigeria on training, I met another lady. She's just as pretty as the other one, but has a great job and is a confident woman. The other girl is still searching for a job; and her psychology degree is no help. I have a great job myself and i earn seven digits in naira per month. The new girl also works with an oil form and earns very well. We have got along these past few months and I really have fun talking to her and hanging out.

I have always wanted an independent woman as a wife, a woman who can stand by herself and who has prospects for a huge career. I'm career-minded myself. But now, I'm really confused who to plan my life with and settle down with as a partner: this independent lady who I believe I like or the other unemployed lady who I seem to have a more relaxed, longer friendship with.

My Big Brother,U r hereby Crowned d Best Liar of 2015..

U earn 1Million Every Month...please Ow many years of Experience do u have?
(bearing in mind d drop of crude oil prices in d Intl Market)
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by davidadenrele: 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hello,

I read your through your write-up and i must confess, i admire your courage of asking for advice, from nairalanders, i don't want to be too spiritual because there have been many suggestion and advices from other intelligent readers the issue of life partner is not something you have to throw up in a public domain as if you are screening ministerial nominess before the honourable Senate, choosen a right or wrong choices could either make you or mar you, not only make or may you,but could even distorted your destiny God forbid!!!

May, i ask if you are a christian or a Muslim May also ask if you if your both parents are still very much alive?? if you your answer is "yes" please go to them for advice the words of elders are words of wisdom not will they advise they will guide in the right path as said earlier that i don't want to be too spiritual or old fashioned please go to your pastor or alfas let them pray with you and guide you in prayers without God all things are possible if you are believer like me i will advise you to go down on your knees talk to God in prayer ask for his guidance ask for a sign choosing Lady A or B by sentiments, beauty or traits, could leads you to heathache, tears and regrets according a particular Christian hymn that says " we suffers so much in loss and pain because we refuse to put our problems in prayer before God what makes you think the lady working in the oil company with all the money and independence will grant you a lifetime happiness?? and what also gives you an assurance that the other without job today won't end up been much more successful than you could ever imagine ?? the only person that would have an answer to all this is God seconded by parents guiding you in the right path to take pls don't be confused be of good courage seek advice from your parents and go to God in prayer.

All the best.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by sameolg616(m): 12:27am On Oct 17, 2015
lookingbuoy:

keep them both(thats ow we roll nowadays".....the difference between both of them is "submission"...the independent one wld neva be submissive(as i was once told,wen a woman is used to eating shawarma...no way garri wit milk,sugar+gnut wld appeal to her)..moreso,she wld always query ur authority...the adage"what a man can do,a woman can do better" wld become the competitive slogan in the house.....while the one seeking a job wld be easy to control and build on(submissive)...u wld be able to define how u want tins with her...i suggest u set her up in business rather than seek a job for her...in marriage wat matters the most is friendship and understanding...not love...it wld cease to grow at some point..
now,here is the othe problem they both share in common..wen women are dating...they are the sweetest...wen u marry them...they start showing their real attitude...thats the main reason most guys dont wan marry(ask dangote,messi,c-ronaldo,pdiddy,mayweather....the list goes on)
im talking from experience...i had 2gfs before...one is so fine,sexy and hot but likened to ur nysc as per work..though she has her own work now...i built the relationship on sex,good time and outing...i had bought myself "ROLLS ROYCE"..i almost got married to her(was pretending though),i stopped at introduction and we av 2kids together and still live together..i thought that was all i needed and planned to retire my playboy boots...
then in 2009-2010,i met a "FERARRI"..jesu!so fast and so furious i cldnt resist test driving it to a point wer i wanted to own it(sincerely i gave marriage a chance)..she works as a cabin crew in an airline..surprisingly she was a virgin..she is compared to ur independent girl...sweet,loving but not submissive...i learnt somthing so new and powerful in d relationship wit her "FRIENDSHIP"..we did business together,i even learnt ow to pray,shared ideas..
by the time i started living with my rolls royce,things werent wat they seemed and i started complaining..even the sex fizzled out faster than i thot..then i realised i built the relationship on the wrong foundation..
my ferrari was everything else but the only problem was...she wanted me to chase the rolls royce away..no sharing..well i almost did but a new factor arose i never knew was so important...MY KIDS...no way i wld leave them wit the rolls royce alone..i wan be part of my childrens growth and my ferrari ran outta patience cuz she thought i had to many bagagges..after 4yrs,she finally opened up to her mum who discouraged her and she gave up even as i tried to propose..(july)
i enjoyed having both the RR(for special occasions) and the ferrari(official car)...with no iron-clad contract to any..im just the test driver lewis hamilton(any time,i feel uncomfortable wit my contract,i bounce)
read between the lines...for u to already have 2thoughts on ur mind then u av unconsciously formed a ferrari and a rolls royce concept in ur mind..wen the f50 is faulty,u wld sure run to the RR..(vice versa)
as my prof defined marriage..to the african man,marriage is procreation...and thats all i value now!
girls like our mums dont exist anymore(thats if u have a good mother o)..the women work harder now and love money more than men nowadays..from a current assessment:its the quest for material things that is ruining our generation"
i live by this principle:
im not a one-gal guy
wen it comes to love,i dont lie and the women respect for it..
cant say my......
right now theres just too many fine gals to choose 1 from....

on the contrary,i always say:wen it comes to matters of the heart,there are no rules!good luck
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by J4Jenom(m): 12:39am On Oct 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Marry the one with the bigger Br3ast

After the reggae play the bluezzzzz!! im just saying!

hey, go fo d woman with the psychology degree...u really dont know what God has for her...she may bcom.mor successful than the oil b***h...
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by rinzylee(m): 12:43am On Oct 17, 2015
i perfectly understand you. i believe you had a great friendship with the two of them and you are still having. well let me say that marriage is a long journey and has a lot of waters and storms that would test the credibility of the union, hence i will ask this question....who can stay with you when the chips are down? when the cash stops flowing lets assume? who can stand the test of time with you? beauty is vain and charm is deceptive but character and virtue will sustain a man and his enterprise. go to God in prayer and ask for wisdom. but from today start observing every evry.......grace bro
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by sameolg616(m): 12:44am On Oct 17, 2015
davidadenrele:
Hello,

I read your through your write-up and i must confess, i admire your courage of asking for advice, from nairalanders, i don't want to be too spiritual because there have been many suggestion and advices from other intelligent readers the issue of life partner is not something you have to throw up in a public domain as if you are screening ministerial nominess before the honourable Senate, choosen a right or wrong choices could either make you or mar you, not only make or may you,but could even distorted your destiny God forbid!!!

May, i ask if you are a christian or a Muslim May also ask if you if your both parents are still very much alive?? if you your answer is "yes" please go to them for advice the words of elders are words of wisdom not will they advise they will guide in the right path as said earlier that i don't want to be too spiritual or old fashioned please go to your pastor or alfas let them pray with you and guide you in prayers without God all things are possible if you are believer like me i will advise you to go down on your knees talk to God in prayer ask for his guidance ask for a sign choosing Lady A or B by sentiments, beauty or traits, could leads you to heathache, tears and regrets according a particular Christian hymn that says " we suffers so much in loss and pain because we refuse to put our problems in prayer before God what makes you think the lady working in the oil company with all the money and independence will grant you a lifetime happiness?? and what also gives you an assurance that the other without job today won't end up been much more successful than you could ever imagine ?? the only person that would have an answer to all this is God seconded by parents guiding you in the right path to take pls don't be confused be of good courage seek advice from your parents and go to God in prayer.

All the best.
which of his pastors shd he meet...chris okotie or chris oyakilome(the ones that have divorce clause on their heads)..wonder wat u expect of human beings like u...even them dont have the solutions to our generations problems
wonder
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by sameolg616(m): 12:48am On Oct 17, 2015
shozillo:

My Big Brother,U r hereby Crowned d Best Liar of 2015..

U earn 1Million Every Month...please Ow many years of Experience do u have?
(bearing in mind d drop of crude oil prices in d Intl Market)
chief accountant....is that the issue....whether he earns kobos in 12 digits,,that aint ur problem...
guest u dont know people that earn a million in a month..even some yahoo boys do talkless oil and gas..
the dude just having probs deciding
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by peeparty(m): 12:51am On Oct 17, 2015
sugah:

Then you should do something about her "unemployed situation". You know not all relationships should lead to marriage. Relationships should be about what you can offer to the next person, not really what you want from them. If you have the wherewithal to empower her (a lil from your seven figure salary), you should do that. Empowerment doesn't necessarily have to be about giving her money. While she is waiting to be employed, does she have any passions that can fetch some form of income from? Have you talked her into getting anymore educational qualifications that would give her an edge against the other millions of graduates being churned out from schools? Does she have a business plan that you can finance? You should help her.
Even if she doesn't end up being as financially independent as you want her to be and end up marrying the other broad, she would never forget you and how you touched her life(as long as sex isnt involved).

I kept scrolling down just to read this particular comment bro.
you spoke my mind already....

@op whichever of them makes you have this inner joy ,when you think or speak with them..that should also be a good sign too.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by sameolg616(m): 12:54am On Oct 17, 2015
lastly,isaiah 4:1 has predicted:on that day,fine boys would be scarce and seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"
this is that day predicted in the bible...
good tin u already av 2,5 more to go.....
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 17, 2015
Jamean:

I can perceive that your major reservation with MzPsychology degree is the fact that she has no job. So what have you done about her unemployment situation?
Is it only women that are advised to build their own man? Have you considered the implications of getting hooked with a lady you are really formal with.

Oftentimes the real troubles in life are the things that never crossed our worried mind.

You are not even giving consideration to what you feel for them, their achievements is overshadowing that. The rich marry the rich and the strata in the society remains same. In Kachis.barbie's voice "don't marry for money but go to where the rich are and marry for love"

Lalasticlala please move this to FP for an intelligent debate.

Regards
Thanks
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by yommen: 1:00am On Oct 17, 2015
lookingbuoy:
Hmm...
You are right. I'm actually more smitten by the unemployed lady. But i dont like her unemployed situation. And she also comes off as not so independent. The other lady is as pretty, way more independent (perhaps totally), holds her on and carries herself well. She has most things I've fantasized about my woman having, only my relationship with her is not as boundless as what i have with the unemployed lady.
I believe i can comfortably take care of the home with the unemployed one. However, i don't like her unemployed situation one bit.

Stop saying 'unemployed' bro. No body is born employed and unemployed. The employed one can lose the job while the jobless one gets it. You only want her because
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by sameolg616(m): 1:02am On Oct 17, 2015
trust me,u aint confused..u just need justification for ur future actions.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) / 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.