Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Which Girl Do I Decide On? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Girl Do I Decide On? (46358 Views)

Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) / Which Girl Is Prettier?(pic) / What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by Edipee(m): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Harbosede02:
I never knew there was a theory that states that once an unemployed is forever an unemployed.... Pls ur thinking faculty is so so annoying.... So becos the other lady is jobless makes her less eligible to be ur wife??

Guys!!!! angry
hmmm.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by Nicepoker(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Go for both. Competition increases productivity

1 Like

Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by ststyreal(f): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
sonofananimal:
at your age you still don't know what you want undecided

You want independent woman and still confused.

MARRIED a mad woman then angry

What such of RUBBISH is this!
Honestly speaking my friend, I dislike guys likelike this op with passion.

1 Like

Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by Slimzjoe(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by UjSizzle(f): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
Acidosis:
I'm only interested in your salary package

Sir you earn 7 digits monthly? When did you finish nysc again?
Seriously his salary package was the only interesting thing about his post.
I think he works with an oil firm since he said the other girl 'also works with an oil firm' but 7 digits monthly? Damn. I'd love to know his job description abeg.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by bigdot1759(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
What a STUPID & USELESS THREAD @ ur age u're a disgrace to graduathood, why going to university when u can't decide on what u want do u want to marry working class woman or RESPONSIBLE WOMAN? Idiot
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by Missmossy(f): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Not plausible enough undecided

Some guys and their shallow ways of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by Acidosis(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
UjSizzle:

Seriously his salary package was the only interesting thing about his post.
I think he works with an oil firm since he said the other girl 'also works with an oil firm' but 7 digits monthly? Damn. I'd love to know his job description abeg.
cheesy

He's an IT guy (experienced).

This kind of thread can make some folks insult their bosses on Monday. I kind of know some Directors of State Ministries who earn less than N500k and they've worked 30+years.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by youngalex(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
Since when has unemployment become a permanent disability? What you earn can comfortably sustain your home,if you really love her then build her to the woman of your dreams as long as she is not head strong,for the other lady...who no like better thing?
So it all boils down to you but one thing is for sure the independent woman won't respect you that much cos you are at par with her career wise..my 2 cents
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by koma1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
Marry both of them grin grin grin
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by SWG1: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
lookingbuoy:

My friendship with the unemployed one is so unfettered and we goof around a lot. It's like two children playing in the sand, and i kinda like that. She's hoping that I'll ask her out formally, but i don't like her unemployed situation.

My friendship with the independent one is kinda rigid and formal. We talk, gist, go to dinner dates, but hardly joke around. We do joke around sometimes though.

And it seems i want what both of them have: i want the freedom i get with the other lady and the independence i get with the other

U can never have it all. Your indecision shows u are not yet ready for marriage until u separate emotions from reality. Have u checked ur weakness to find if any of them complements it. Then ur strength for which lady sharpens it. Who are u free with, who lightens up ur mode, who cares more, who puts smile on your face. Assuming both of them have or don't have a job, which one will u choose.

Remember, God can turn around the situation of a shoeless lady to first lady.. Remember ur children and siblings as ur making that decision especially if u are the first issue.

best of luck as u engage Gid in prayers for answer
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by luorquay: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
CSTR2:
Total does not pay fresh intakes up to a million.
I have friends there.
The last person i know that got into total two years ago was earning 750,000 and he was among the highest earners at his level.
Oil price has crashed globally, no oil coy would pay a fresh intake a million.

Then definitely the op ain't a fresher to have to get a seven digit salary.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
ladies dont want unemployed guys also...

Harbosede02:
I never knew there was a theory that states that once an unemployed is forever an unemployed.... Pls ur thinking faculty is so so annoying.... So becos the other lady is jobless makes her less eligible to be ur wife??

Guys!!!! angry
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
ststyreal:

Honestly speaking my friend, I dislike guys likelike this op with passion.
I'm telling you angry

I just don't know what is wrong with him
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by dexla(f): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
quick advice: talk to miss psychology that u av this crush in your office (the employed one), tell ms psychology u don't know how to approach her and ure not sure if she has a bf and ask her to advice u.
2. ask the employed the same question about ms psychology and for advice.
3. conclude on their advice and give us feedback
4. period

1 Like

Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by Emodeee: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
Missmossy:
Not plausible enough undecided

Some guys and their shallow ways of reasoning.

Long I disturbed u, hw var?
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by Xynthialuvy(f): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
sugah:

Then you should do something about her "unemployed situation". You know not all relationships should lead to marriage. Relationships should be about what you can offer to the next person, not really what you want from them. If you have the wherewithal to empower her (a lil from your seven figure salary), you should do that. Empowerment doesn't necessarily have to be about giving her money. While she is waiting to be employed, does she have any passions that can fetch some form of income from? Have you talked her into getting anymore educational qualifications that would give her an edge against the other millions of graduates being churned out from schools? Does she have a business plan that you can finance? You should help her.
Even if she doesn't end up being as financially independent as you want her to be and end up marrying the other broad, she would never forget you and how you touched her life(as long as sex isnt involved).
. Sugah,u get brain,no be small.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by AONO: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Marry the unemployed one, set her up with a small business.
Reason: if you are truly carrier minded like u said then you need a wife that will be closer to your children and that will take care of them.

1 Like

Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by mastermind1759(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dilema season 2..d bottom line is u dnt luv both of dem d same way.u sure luv one mur dan d oda.go 4 d one dt add value,meanin,joy.and security to ur life.b sincere in ur judgemnt.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by smarttm: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
EVEN AS U LOOK FOR AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN...please try and look for Love n trust....is not about now but tomorrow...u can make her a great woman money isn't all...some pple train,marry and get her a job....
Be wise....MONEY ISN'T ALL...MARRY WHO U CAN TRUST,FORGIVE N LOVE...
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by greggng: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
you are very funny person. you talk as if unemployment is HIV. Thats a temporary situation that can change anytime. My advice go for the unemployed lady and earn more respect and watch her grow with you. Moreover , you can only know today ,tomorrow you dont know. My final question, what if you married the so called independent woman and she dies after wedding wont you go on with life? Grow up my dear.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by SWG1: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
teeowl:

Why should they, even Adam had a garden to tend before Eve was sent.

The bible clearly stated that a man should leave the parents house (independent) then cleave unto a woman.

1 Like

Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by noblegrex: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
You have your answers already.y d question,and how are you so sure they'll agree to date you since you've never asked any of them out.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
teeowl:

can u pls say some ladies!!I can marry an unemployed hardworking guy bt wat I will never settle for is an unemployed lazy nigga.

Unemployment isn't a permanent tin abeg
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by flokii: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
lookingbuoy:
I have a little problem and need some advice on it:

I've got a girl I like. We met at nysc and got along really good. Even today i still remember the first day i saw her. She studied psychology and even though I'm an engineer we could relate and talk a lot about her subject, as I read a lot and kinda have read much on psychology. After nysc we still kept in touch and continued to talk even though i never asked her out formally. Soon i got a job away from her. Our talking continued on phone.

While out of Nigeria on training, I met another lady. She's just as pretty as the other one, but has a great job and is a confident woman. The other girl is still searching for a job; and her psychology degree is no help. I have a great job myself and i earn seven digits in naira per month. The new girl also works with an oil form and earns very well. We have got along these past few months and I really have fun talking to her and hanging out.

I have always wanted an independent woman as a wife, a woman who can stand by herself and who has prospects for a huge career. I'm career-minded myself. But now, I'm really confused who to plan my life with and settle down with as a partner: this independent lady who I believe I like or the other unemployed lady who I seem to have a more relaxed, longer friendship with.

Note: I've not asked any of them out formally. Please help.

and what makes you think they've not been asked out by other guys..

on d other hand I cnt blame you cos one has to be very careful in choosing a life partner..

let d Married men & elders in d house come and give advice... m still young
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by ivyy(f): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] no emails.... Nothing angry

Eh? [/size]

Did you angry

1 Like

Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by teddybear007(f): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
Harbosede02:

Guys!!!! angry

I would ve stopped reading the comments until I saw urs cos d Op was already pissing me off wit his repetition of d girl being unemployed like say na d girl status be that. Gracias dear.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by akwemose: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmm...OP....like I will always say...its better to be with someone u can act silly like kids arnd....someone dts a friend and a lover..than to be with who u hav to act all serious all the time...as for the unemployed lady...she wunt remain unemployed foever...well if a job is not coming her way for now...u cud advce her...she could aquire a skill that would fetch her money...while still trying to secure a job...the other independent ladh you talked about....am sure thats the only thing thats makn you cnsider her...what if she looses her job today...you ll leav her then?my advce for you....think carefully n go for wat you want...You cnt have it all...remember...all the best
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by bbjummy: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
sugah:

Typical female response. Emotional and sentimental.

Finances are a major problem in marriages my dear..many people go into marriage without thinking of their financial state because they think 'love conquers all', 3 years down the line when hunger has thrown the love out of the window the marriage ends in a divorce.

So let lookingbouy be a 'man' trying to make an all round decision for the future.
Can't you set up a good business for her? She could be business oriented.
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
alexistaiwo:
seven digits? That is a million and u aren't sure who to date. I smell lies. hit like if you agree with me that this story is fake
I have also been pondering over this
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by sashaa(f): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
Remove the line about your ,7 digit salary and you sound just like a gold digger
Re: Which Girl Do I Decide On? by ObiOgechi(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bro i'm a boy of 22 by Dec, a Graduate in 3wks time and an awaiting Corp membr. I hv a girl whom i love so much here nd i'm scared of leavg her behind 4my service. WHY DIS
D last time i check bro job isnt on of d Xtic of marriage, and rmbr no condition is permanent. Wht matrs in marriage is Love, Compatability, Undstg, Faith and God. Check dis out whc evr have dm all go 4her....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) / 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.