Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,381 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

She Has Been Cheating On Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Been Cheating On Me! (3689 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Been Cheating On Me! by JumpingChicken(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
rexkexmilan:
OP, do you truly love her

I think you should forgive her.

You can let go only if she cheats on you twice with two different dudes, or perhaps three.

As a matter of fact, 70% of the ladies cheat, 'directly' or 'indirectly'.

Whatever decision you take, make sure it is the right one!!!

Until she gives him HIV abi?

Another fool.

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Cheating On Me! by JumpingChicken(m): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
ikeno:
Am actually full of rage and anger right now and can't imagine that my bae has been cheating on me with another dude.

She came to spend some days with me @ mine place.We both went 2 bed together at around 11pm,but I couldn't sleep so I decided 2 watch so movies in the seating room,saw where she ws charging her phone close to the CD stand,went through her text messages.

She has been having an affair with these other guy and she even went to his place two days ago.

How do I handle this situation cuz am just not myself and I don't want to do something regrettable

Guy dump that bitch.
Re: She Has Been Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
JumpingChicken:

Until she gives him HIV abi?

Another fool.
When a Chicken decides to Quote humans, You know the end is not far off.

Bro, incase you are too daft to understand, that was my opinion.

& What happened to contraceptives

With all due respect bro, Get Lost in your Stuupidity!!!
Re: She Has Been Cheating On Me! by 400billionman: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
ikeno:
Am actually full of rage and anger right now and can't imagine that my bae has been cheating on me with another dude.

She came to spend some days with me @ mine place.We both went 2 bed together at around 11pm,but I couldn't sleep so I decided 2 watch so movies in the seating room,saw where she ws charging her phone close to the CD stand,went through her text messages.

She has been having an affair with these other guy and she even went to his place two days ago.

How do I handle this situation cuz am just not myself and I don't want to do something regrettable

Most girls do it..

You can quit.
Re: She Has Been Cheating On Me! by falseman(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
If you've cheated on her before and you are here complaining thunder go fire you.....say Amen

If not this is what to do next time....Take a screen shot of the messages then send to your phone then any day you are caught messing with another babe show her the screen shot as excuse.
Re: She Has Been Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
quiinnBee:

they are fine oh cheesy
How Your End Na?
My end is greaaaaaaat ya feel me grin

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Cheating On Me! by HiliaryAutos(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
GO DRINK HYPO... cheesy
Re: She Has Been Cheating On Me! by elbaraj001(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Beaches ain't never loyal bro...just frgt abt her or if u still love..ride on......dey ain't just loyal....
Re: She Has Been Cheating On Me! by Homguy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
ikeno:

I heard you committed suicide, true or false? Cause if you did, I would only be too disappointed to wish you RIP sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Woman Punished Her Husband For Leaving Home (photo) / See How These Pastor's Dress / The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.