Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis (47957 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Is "Sad And Pained" That She Won't Be In The Team Against France / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mprepz:
Enyeama did not try.... Am 4rm AkwaIbom and Enyeama was just too proud!
Ikpe mkpor ado idogo "am" ado "I'm"
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol...sha dats true!!! Oliseh should learn how to manage players well
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Excuzeme: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliseh should be ashamed of himself!

He thinks Nigerians are fools, abi?

Anyway, he will get the award of the shortest-lived S/Eagles coach.

Pride Destroys!

Just imagine him saying "I told him to keep quiet" .... like Enyeama is his Houseboy!

Respect is Reciprocal, naah?
angry angry

3 Likes

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
No player might speak any time soon

SELENAqueensy:

After Hearing from the both sides and seeing that their stories are different, why do u just assume Enyeama is at fault, why not wait till we hear from the third party(that's the player(s) that were around before handing the judgment?
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by afelouz(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Go back to bed please.
Mprepz:
Enyeama did not try.... Am 4rm AkwaIbom and Enyeama was just too proud!
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by wink2015(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
[size=15pt]VINCENT ENYEAMA HAS ENJOYED TOO MUCH AS A GOALKEEPER IN THE NATIONAL TEAM. HE SHOULD KNOW THAT HIS TIME HAS PAST. LET HIM GO AND REST AND HE SHOULD STOP CREATING MEDIA SENTIMENT IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA.

IF COACH DO NOT LIKE YOUR FACE. MUST YOU FORCE YOURSELF ON THE COACH.

HE HAS MADE MONEY FOR HIMSELF IN A COUNTRY MANY GRADUATE, MASTER DEGREE HOLDER AND DOCTORATE DEGREE HOLDERS ARE SUFFERING.

ENOUGH OF THIS VINCENT ENYEAMA THING. WE SHOULD BREATH FRESH AIR.[/size]
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Soso990240(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
would hav believd u..bt saw ur comment on why u chose musa as ur captain..dat u dnt need a retireing captain.dat is 1 of d worst comment u can make about ur most in-form player. Were u nt a captain till u retired? Osaze too de tweet..u too de talk..simple.

1 Like

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Kbs468(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
robosky02:

thank you

some damage actually can not be controlled

you posted the topic seeking public opinion so you shouldnt be seen taking side already. Again I advise you get the interview he granted the media officer because that one gave a detailed info from the beginning and again this BRILA version was not too clear enough as at 6:30am when it was conduct via phone call because I was also listening then too.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by adanny01(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
The main issues here are 2:

1. Enyeama came to camp late
2. Enyeama was decaptained thereafter.

Oliseh has no denied any of this. If thats the case and trying to put myself in both men shoes.

1. Captain is late and knows this is bad. Coach is angry and had already made his mind to replace captain. Captain came asking for a chance to probably appologise, give his reasons and take up to his reaponsibilty. But coach didnt want any of it. Captain flared up in the process was walked out of the room.

2. By the time captain was readmittted to the team he was suddenly decaptained without warning.

At this point who will not leave the team. If i were Enyeama i will do same 100times over. Oliseh has not denied anything. He still failed in managing his team member due to what he thought was being the boss.

1 Like

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Excuzeme: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
ilawanson44:
Shebi Ademola Olajire and NFF said Enyeama can "Go to Hell" and that they will not beg him! Oya...e don start!

Super Eagles should get ready for more defeat! grin grin grin

#Don'tMessWithIgbos AkwaIbomites

This "Attachee by Force" nor go kill una sha

1 Like

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
afelouz:
Go back to bed please.
Guy no vex me here o... Na by force to quote person.
You dey mad sef!!! Ah no knw dy idiot wer buy fone giv you
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lacomus:
Ikpe mkpor ado idogo "am" ado "I'm"
What are you saying sef
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Excuzeme: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
wink2015:
[size=15pt]VINCENT ENYEAMA HAS ENJOYED TOO MUCH AS A GOALKEEPER IN THE NATIONAL TEAM. HE SHOULD KNOW THAT HIS TIME HAS PAST. LET HIM GO AND REST AND HE SHOULD STOP CREATING MEDIA SENTIMENT IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA.

IF COACH DO NOT LIKE YOUR FACE. MUST YOU FORCE YOURSELF ON THE COACH.

HE HAS MADE MONEY FOR HIMSELF IN A COUNTRY MANY GRADUATE, MASTER DEGREE HOLDER AND DOCTORATE DEGREE HOLDERS ARE SUFFERING.

ENOUGH OF THIS VINCENT ENYEAMA THING. WE SHOULD BREATH FRESH AIR.[/size]

[size=18pt]Go and die, if e dey pain you this much![/size]
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by maestroferddi: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedTHIS IS WHY WE ALWAYS OPPOSE IGBOS FROM ATTAINING LEADERSHIP POSITIONS IN THIS COUNTRY. SUNDAY OLISEH HAS NOT EVEN ATTAINED POLITICAL POWER YET BUT HIS ARROGANCE AND EGO HAS SCATTERED ALL THE UNITY OF THE TEAM undecided
Are you okay?

Haven't you heard Oliseh denying being an Igboman?

BTW He can't be Igbo because we don't behave like he does.

The man is a disaster waiting to happen.

How silly can a so-called coach get? He was stating on a Galaxy TV programme I monitored earlier that the players would not want Enyeama back.
Dude is just embarrassing himself.

Nigeria should start the search for a seasoned foreign coach now. No time to waste on an inexperienced and self-important coach.

Let's take a cue from Liverpool in the timely arrangement for a smart coach.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by godwin120alex: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Watever Olishe is in charge and should be held responsible for any outcome.however I must say Enyeama has all been a calm guy and have never had bad publicity.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by freshvine(f): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
dammytosh:

Is NEYMAR the most senior player in Brazil ?

Did anybody die ?

Was Messi the oldest when he took charge ?

Stop playing to Enyeama's sentimental rants.

Did the coaches in respect to the names you submitted derobe their captain for them?

Any member of a team can be captain whether young or old but collecting a captain band from an active player is bullock
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Chibokgame: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mr Oliseh trying to save face, but It's coming too late.
I know you are the coach,
But note that you are managing human beings that will get you results and not cows that will be force to produce milk.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Excellentmind: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
You explanation is quite defensive and so can't be taken as the true account of what transpired between the two of you.

If you don't learn a lesson in this incident, then you will likely be the shortest serving Nigerian national team coach.

1 Like

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by betty202020(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedTHIS IS WHY WE ALWAYS OPPOSE IGBOS FROM ATTAINING LEADERSHIP POSITIONS IN THIS COUNTRY. SUNDAY OLISEH HAS NOT EVEN ATTAINED POLITICAL POWER YET BUT HIS ARROGANCE AND EGO HAS SCATTERED ALL THE UNITY OF THE TEAM undecided
may u go blind if u read the article where oliseh openly denied being Igbo and laughed or supported his claim. bihari that has openly divided this zoo called Nigeria on ethnic/tribal line wasn't condemned by you. where u not aware that Sunday oliseh said he was not Igbo immediately he was appointed coach? you where dumb not to condemn the entire ijaw nation when siasia had problem with osaze because of mistake of one person.. go and die in oshomole's voice.

6 Likes

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Banter1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
See that him ALBINO face. You're lucky to ascape being an Albino.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by robosky02(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kbs468:

you posted the topic seeking public opinion so you shouldnt be seen taking side already. Again I advise you get the interview he granted the media officer because that one gave a detailed info from the beginning and again this BRILA version was not too clear enough as at 6:30am when it was conduct via phone call because I was also listening then too.

just post it here lets see thanks
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by nationwide1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mprepz:

Lol...sha dats true!!! Oliseh should learn hot manage players well
That's all. That's why they have psychologist as part of the medical (management) team.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Dcaliphate(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:
look for a chair around your house and sit the fk down!!!
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Visocrate(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
femi4:
Enough is Enough....I don't want to see any thread regarding this issue on FP again.

Cc
Seun
Lalasticlala

Ok Sir I Promise you Sir you will never see it again hope that is ok Sir
Rest my case Sir
Cant I leave now Sir
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Excuzeme: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
robosky02:

Coach Sunday Oliseh Explains His Conflict With Vincent Enyeama

Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh has had a very eventful week to say the least. Between the fallout with goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama, and the 2-0 loss to DR Congo, the heat has been turned up on Oliseh.

In this interview with NFF media officer, Oluwatoyin Ibitoye, he has finally come out to tell his side of the story about his conflict with Enyeama, that saw the goalie leave camp, and then retire 24 hours later.

“Its puzzling really because it because to say the least I am very hurt, I am very disappointed at the character assassination that Vincent has taken on my personality as regards this issue. If you want to retire, retire. You don’t have to drag and lie and insult somebody who did nothing. I will take you down to when this thing. We called everybody to camp We invited 24 players and most of the players, infact even Mikel came in on Sunday Night. He was supposed to be here on Monday which was very good. and most of the players came in on Monday but I knew Vincent had gone for the burial ceremony of his mum, that he might come in late.
He came into camp on Tuesday afternoon by 5.20 or 5.30, just as the training was almost over he drove in from the airport and there are even pictures that we snapped of me hugging him because I was happy to see him back in camp.

http://jaguda.com/2015/10/09/video-coach-sunday-oliseh-explains-his-conflict-with-vincent-enyeama/

I thought you said you are not aware that he lost his Mother because he did not come to TELL YOU PERSONALLY?

Oliseh, its your arrogance that will be your undoing!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Eluwilussit(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:

Good observation! My question to you idiiot is this: how well has Nigeria done then? Are we now the best country in Africa? Are we any better because of the exclusion of Igbos? Quit stupidity. If you are old enough to type, you are old enough to be reasonable.

U are searching for love, while preaching hate and division. Shame on you.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Banter1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
betty202020:
may u go blind if u read the article where oliseh openly denied being Igbo and laughed or supported his claim. bihari that has openly divided this zoo called Nigeria on ethnic/tribal line wasn't condemned by you. where u not aware that Sunday oliseh said he was not Igbo immediately he was appointed coach? you where dumb not to condemn the entire ijaw nation when siasia had problem with osaze because of mistake of one person.. go and die in oshomole's voice.
what if you die before him? Watch your utterances, for there is power in the tongue.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by OKUCHI11(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
phollybee:
unintelligent, dull, brainless , obtuse, witless , dumb ,
foolish , futile , ill-advised , irrelevant, laughable,
ludicrous , naive, senseless , shortsighted , ,
trivial, dummy , loser, rash, thick , dazed , deficient ,
dense , dim , doltish, dopey , gullible , half-baked ,
half-witted , idiotic , imbecilic , inane , indiscreet ,
insensate, meaningless , mindless , moronic,
nonsensical, out to lunch, pointless , puerile, slow, sluggish , stolid, stupefied ,
thick-headed , unthinking,,, is there Other means to Qualify Oliseh ?
douche bag ......sorry sack of shit, problematic, peppin spit f*ck

1 Like

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Soso990240(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliseh will be like? "Mikel see Enyeama oo..person no fit follow am play again?" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Banter1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
freshvine:
Oliseh in damage control. Why will any serious being derobe an old and experienced player as Captain and crown a junior member of the team. It's a spiritual error to take order from a junior after tutoring him.

May I never find myself in such situation in Jesus name.
AMEN
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by femi4: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Visocrate:

Ok Sir I Promise you Sir you will never see it again hope that is ok Sir
Rest my case Sir
Cant Can I leave now Sir
Noted!
Your sins are forgiven
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by advocates: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
The same Enyeama that tribal warlords would die has had a running battle with NFF and previous coaches before Oliseh came. Intolerance coaxed him to call it quit. I know it pains to be deposed just like that, but national interest should come first after all, his track records were outstanding. The end of a matter is better than the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo / Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) / Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.