Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4731896 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 3:36pm On May 04, 2020
Guys!! Avoid Mobolaji Bank Anthony,the traffic mad gan. cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:39pm On May 04, 2020
kodred:

Hmmm been hearing the same thing o. The other day my compressor casted, the AC technician was asking if I use the heater regularly. So maybe or maybe not it has an effect on the cooling system. Although I highly doubt that because the manufacturers are not foolish for putting it na.

Recommend new ac technician grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:41pm On May 04, 2020
pope191:

We never really know, but I could remember the day I was using A/c and everything was going good, at a point I felt like using the heater as the cold is getting to much for me to bear, so I switch to heater, only for me to switcb back to cool and find out a/c is not working again... Got to repairers place and he start asking some many questions, at the end told me its better to off the A/c rather then use the heater if I'm feeling cold.
Fake news o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:43pm On May 04, 2020
northbird:
grin
D elastic for dese naija ones no b here o. Thing no mind to drag pesin ear o

Tuck a wad of cotton wool under the strap. It will take some of the pressure off
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:45pm On May 04, 2020
ekelenaldo:
pls help a brother in need who is dieing am
seriously down and i don't have any hope of
treatment. no amount is too little to give. as
u help may God reward u abundantly
0820449984 accessbank

It's actually access diamond for those who want to help.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:48pm On May 04, 2020
pope191:

cheesy if Sanwo off em phone, I'm sure Femi won't, the line exactly is what I had in mind... All bank need to do is not to allow cars to park in dia premises, put some sought of line with metres for each person that wants to make use of the bank and as well securities officials at the point of entries, no one should touch the door or d open button. They can as well allow clients to pick up numbers in the morning and don't go beyond the number in a day

WILL NIGERIANS COMPLY??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:07pm On May 04, 2020
I have a question for you guys. What would you say you change the most apart from brake pads?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:13pm On May 04, 2020
radautoworks:

WILL NIGERIANS COMPLY??

Just one soldier and the line will b so straight and accurate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2020

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:15pm On May 04, 2020
radautoworks:

Fake news o

grin seem like Kareem is only good in refilling gas

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:16pm On May 04, 2020
radautoworks:
I have a question for you guys. What would you say you change the most apart from brake pads?

Hubs

Things wey dey for leg sha grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2020
radautoworks:
Linkages then shocks

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:22pm On May 04, 2020
izzou:

Hubs

Things we dey for leg sha grin
Linkages and shocks dey spoil before hubs unless you swim water everyday.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:28pm On May 04, 2020
radautoworks:

Only changed lower arm bushing, but the thing is near due again, both legs.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 4:41pm On May 04, 2020
Guys please what's the protocol after paying for outstanding balance? I was sent a receipt of N6,900 before the lockdown. Today I got blocked from cash trips. I transferred the money to them, replied the mail they sent with the receipt and attached my own payment receipt.

Should I be expecting a mail or just wait for it to reflect in my account? How long is it normally supposed to take?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:52pm On May 04, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Linkages and shocks dey spoil before hubs unless you swim water everyday.

That's why I said anything on the legs sha

I remember one time wey hub no let me rest. Na him make me type am first grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:57pm On May 04, 2020
InfinityEstates:
Guys please what's the protocol after paying for outstanding balance? I was sent a receipt of N6,900 before the lockdown. Today I got blocked from cash trips. I transferred the money to them, replied the mail they sent with the receipt and attached my own payment receipt.

Should I be expecting a mail or just wait for it to reflect in my account? How long is it normally supposed to take?

Send the mail again.

At times d bolt guys seemed overwhelmed wt work, so sending again makes it look new.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 5:00pm On May 04, 2020
Those guys shouting cashout after lockdown, rental fee should remain the same yada yada yada abeg how market?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2020
izzou:

That's why I said anything on the legs sha

I remember one time wey hub no let me rest. Na him make me type am first grin
E worry you because you are 'I go knack bearing put am' gang.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 5:03pm On May 04, 2020
Traffic dey dance azonto for bank Anthony way
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 5:06pm On May 04, 2020
northbird:

Send the mail again.

At times d bolt guys seemed overwhelmed wt work, so sending again makes it look new.

Ok Boss... Would try again...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2020
Oil
radautoworks:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2020
Gentlelife50:

E worry you because you are 'I go knack bearing put am' gang.

Kai

cheesy

You no dey ever forget something. I no fit advice my enemy to do that nonsense again grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:50pm On May 04, 2020
ofime123:
Oil

I meant hard parts

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 5:59pm On May 04, 2020
confusedworld17:
Traffic dey dance azonto for bank Anthony way

Early days yet, early days!!

Traffic everywhere, don just 5 trips!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 6:02pm On May 04, 2020
pope191:

This ain't about Nigerians, but black as a race, we can't take out the fact that we r primitive and inferior in complex, we defend garbage and that's how its been since d early days. All these goes down to our leaders for not doing the right thing during this lockdown, but are they doin the best they can do? Story for another day.

Why the bank have to caution dia clients is same reason why uber drivers think rider must take some precautions by using this or that, if not the bank workers won't b comfortable working under such condition. You honestly can't blame folks that have their ATM stuck from the 2nd week of lockdown with no one to borrow them money and too many insult they have received due to inability to eat or carry on as a man from neighbours... Hunger doesn't know anything about social distancing, we die here, I must take money home is d mentality boss.

I am not primitive and inferior maybe all of you are but i am not.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2020
Okay for me is my tyrod socket I change often
radautoworks:

I meant hard parts

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:04pm On May 04, 2020
In seeing linkages and bushings.

Okay. Next question. What cars do you drive and how many years on average so you see yourselves using those cars?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 6:07pm On May 04, 2020
radautoworks:

Okay. Next question. What cars do you drive and how many years on average so you see yourselves using those cars?

CoroGeng06. Was planning on changing this year, but as CORO matter come be now, would just manage it for now.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:08pm On May 04, 2020
radautoworks:

Over to those who drive grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 6:14pm On May 04, 2020
radautoworks:

Toyota Camry 06, looking to change to a minivan anytime soon. Toyota sienna or Honda Odyssey.

I think average car on e hailing should be able to do 3yrs or 4 if well managed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:20pm On May 04, 2020
izzou:

Kai

cheesy

You no dey ever forget something. I no fit advice my enemy to do that nonsense again grin
grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.