Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743402 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 6:11pm On May 06, 2020
Babadee1900:
Yea, you are right about the traffic already building up. Let’s see how things turn out between now and next week.

I try to avoid the mainland as much as possible. On Monday, I wasted time and fuel inside Eric Moore/Bode Thomas traffic. It was supposed to be a Chevron to Bode Thomas then Yaba trip and we left Chevron past 4, 6pm I was still stuck inside traffic at Bode Thomas. I sharply told my rider that I’m no longer going to Yaba because if I should try it curfew times will meet me on the road and I still have to get to Ajah. I managed to hit Eko bridge at 6:40pm. Naso I fire down, I barely escaped it.

Guys should take the curfew serious o, I know a driver that got bailed from the police station for getting caught.

He was threatened he would be transferred to Panti after spending Monday night in the cell, his car is still at the station.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 6:13pm On May 06, 2020
Abeg! Does anyone know if courts are opened? I need to swear an affidavit for loss of docs!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2020
confusedworld17:
@Babadee1900.
You no comot huba/bolt commission
Net Earnings was posted sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Guys should take the curfew serious o, I know a driver that got bailed from the police station for getting caught.

He was threatened he would be transferred to Panti after spending Monday night in the cell, his car is still at the station.
I don’t joke with it. I don’t even have the energy to beg or money to spend for police.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Thanks for the heads up. Please will computer village be open tomorrow?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2020
NYCnextStop:
Thanks for the heads up. Please will computer village be open tomorrow?

Nope

Friday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2020
izzou:

Nope

Friday
Alright. Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:08pm On May 06, 2020
Walahi. Plenty lagosians go catch this virus.
Wetin my eyes see today shocked

Concombility

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 8:09pm On May 06, 2020
My destination trip today sweet ehn... grin grin
So I carried a heavily pregnant woman that has a very large stomach. Due to mad traffic, na so we blow one way Ooo..
Lastma just dey clear road for us. We would have been in that traffic for more than two hours, but it didn't even take us more than 30 minutes to get to her destination and then like another 10 minutes for me to get home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2020
Babadee1900:
Monday Earning (Net): 11260 - 4000fuel= 7260
Tuesday Earning: Bleep
Wednesday Earning: 9200 - 3500 = 5700

It is possible to net 5k at least on the Island. The request today was back to back from 8am, I didn’t wait 15minutes before the next request comes in. As 3pm I was already closed for the day.

I even had to decline some request e.g Chevron Drive to Ikorodu, Addo road to Ikorodu, VGC to Surulere. Then there was another guy who refused to use his nose mask and was disturbing me to use AC. I picked him with his babe from Seaside Badore, going to Ikota, I ended the trip at Addo round about, collected my 500 and told him to book another ride.

Bro, I would suggest you remove this figures, it worked for you does not mean it will work for another person. Please dont give partners this false sense that's the work is "booming" it will get better hopefully but for now its total bullshit.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2020
Babadee1900:
Net Earnings was posted sir.

Here we go again with "posting figures"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

Bro, I would suggest you remove this figures, it worked for you does not mean it will work for another person. Please dont give partners this false sense that's the work is "booming" it will get better hopefully but for now its total bullshit.

This sentence makes me laugh always ... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:31pm On May 06, 2020
chillex8:

Some guys here, on hearing this.
[img]https://media1./images/d5bd4e441ed3a7a4606e31c41a2b16c5/tenor.gif?itemid=15595949[/img]
I just dey look all of una dey laff.

The king is back!

My people how una dey? how d winter? d marra reach your side?

Use this time to gather what you can, for those on rental or HP talk with your partner to please sacrifice this two weeks because after this two week na 1month stretch we dey go on oh.

A word is enough for rhe wise!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:41pm On May 06, 2020
Felicity0001:

I just dey look all of una dey laff.

The king is back!

My people how una dey? how d winter? d marra reach your side?

Use this time to gather what you can, for those on rental or HP talk with your partner to please sacrifice this two weeks because after this two week na 1month stretch we dey go on oh.

A word is enough for rhe wise!

Sacrifice 2 weeks? As in work with their cars for 2 weeks without remitting to the owners?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Biodunforu: 8:45pm On May 06, 2020
Please brothers I’m trying to sign in to my bolt app after completing two trips, my app is showing “driver not found” what could this means.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

This is not about posting figures. Normally I don’t do that, I only responded to someone’s inquiry.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:56pm On May 06, 2020
Babadee1900:
This is not about posting figures. Normally I don’t do that, I only responded to someone’s inquiry.

Ok boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:30pm On May 06, 2020
I think every partner in d biz now knows dt business is just picking up so I don't think dy will be expecting d usual.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:37pm On May 06, 2020
One of my neighbours has two cars in this biz.

Yestday evening, one of the drivers came around. N we were all just generally talking.

Then he told me in passing that he was going to tell my neighbour 15k this week.

Or he leaves the car to come back @ a later tym.

I'm sure the thing didn't work out cos he didn't leave with d car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 9:38pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=peeps4u post=89264009]

Sacrifice 2 weeks? As in work with their cars for 2 weeks without remitting to the owners?[/quote angry grin grin. Na for Disney land]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 9:40pm On May 06, 2020
chillex8:
Walahi. Plenty lagosians go catch this virus.
Wetin my eyes see today shocked

Concombility

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:47pm On May 06, 2020
peeps4u:

Sacrifice 2 weeks? As in work with their cars for 2 weeks without remitting to the owners?
Id you try am na ringing tine you go hear. No say na me tell u to do like that oh.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:11pm On May 06, 2020
northbird:
One of my neighbours has two cars in this biz.

Yestday evening, one of the drivers came around. N we were all just generally talking.

Then he told me in passing that he was going to tell my neighbour 15k this week.

Or he leaves the car to come back @ a later tym.

I'm sure the thing didn't work out cos he didn't leave with d car.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Sell it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:19pm On May 06, 2020
Carshopper:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Sell it
OLX? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Victornezzar: 11:17pm On May 06, 2020
izzou:

I/We once did some enquiries from a transport company. Although it's not GIG, but I can definitely tell you some of the conditions on their contract

- Their commission would be 30%
- The whole responsibilities would fall on you. From repairs, to driver's salary, all would be on you.

So just calculate the amount on a 14 seater to Abuja.
Maybe #9000 * 14 = #126,000

Subtract fuelling and road expenses (maybe 30k)
Then remove their 30%.

At least you should make almost 50k on any Hiace bus that leaves Lag to Abj.

As for Sienna, I don't think they accept the 04 05 ones oh. Try and find out

But if you really want to invest in it, just start your own company. Yes, it may be rough at First, but with time, you'll break forth grin
Some people buy like 3 siennas, write their name on top (a4cube motors grin).

What they do next is that they rent a park(like renting a space). So people will know there as your park. That's still another strategy to organize it too... So with this format, they wont have issues with all those union and agbero levies grin

This is an example of a park that they rent somewhere in Lagos
Izzou this is Peace park

Mazamaza na cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:20am On May 07, 2020
Victornezzar:

Izzou this is Peace park

I don't think so
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 12:30am On May 07, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

That's 25k a week for a sienna, plentywaka has got 14 seaters too.

GIG is actually divesting heavily into logistics now,they are having a shift in focus, their transport branch hasn't been doing too well since late last year.

I actually get a lot of business from them for their Benin route.They usually have spill over passengers that they require us to move for them,also they haven't invested in new vehicles lately.

The brother owns ecobus and they are not doing badly, maybe he doesn't want to be in direct competition with his brother

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:19am On May 07, 2020
Victornezzar:

Izzou this is Peace park

Nope grin

That's Mazamaza, but not Peace park. GUO uses to be there before, but they have a bigger place behind..

This place now, is a rented park
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:19am On May 07, 2020
Felicity0001:

Id you try am na ringing tine you go hear. No say na me tell u to do like that oh.

What did you mean by sacrificing 2 weeks then?

I was actually surprised by the word "sacrifice"

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Victornezzar: 3:30am On May 07, 2020
izzou:

Nope grin

That's Mazamaza, but not Peace park. GUO uses to be there before, but they have a bigger place behind..

This place now, is a rented park
Ohhhh.... I know of the Bigger GUO park opposite Young shall Grow

It looked like Peace park though
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Victornezzar: 3:30am On May 07, 2020
rationalmind:

I don't think so.

One of their drivers once told me the man owns all the buses.
Which buses
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Biodunforu: 7:54am On May 07, 2020
My brothers please anyone with bolt and Uber customer care line should help me with them. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: konkoabove and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.