Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742378 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:48pm On May 05, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Great!! Sorry we are not buying outright. Thanks

But anyone who has, we can pay 30k weekly and we split maintenance 50-50

Is route defined?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:53pm On May 05, 2020
Babadee1900:
I told him it’s either he use it or I cancel the order. He complied.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:54pm On May 05, 2020
noblealuu:
o

Oya now, lemme be one of those guyz. Put me on payroll ma'am. Will be working for you remotely smiley

Na play oooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:03pm On May 05, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

But anyone who has ,we can pay 30k weekly and we split maintenance 50-50

I have one for that bro....

Chat me bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Irrespective of route?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:18pm On May 05, 2020
Blackbishop:

I have a sienna 2003 model.... Going for 1.750mil

It's on the high side.

My opinion

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2020
izzou:

It's on the high side.

My opinion

Boss negotiation technique nko?

No matter the price i call it people go still comment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2020
Blackbishop:

Boss negotiation technique nko?

No matter the price i call it people go still comment

That's true sha

I think the 04/05 sells more sha grin Na him my Igbo brothers dey use pass

But it's okay though. Happy sales egbon smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=radautoworks post=89224094][/quote]I don chop am smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

You want to use my car to run interstate and pay me 30k weekly, and still split maintenance? You have mind.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2020
Abeg inter state transport to Abuja dey work? I get deliveries to do o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 10:18pm On May 05, 2020
Chillex8 Blessing dey call you o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:19pm On May 05, 2020
Road still dry. VIO dey road. Not sure what they want.
May be part of task force. Some riders and drivers are covidiots. They go against the new guidelines. Saw some drivers putting on AC, carrying more than 2 riders. Some riders too insist you do their wishes. But las Las none of the 5 rides I had truout today came down sha. cheesy They will only rant, but trip continued. Some riders cancelled rides. I guess na their past time. Went back to my end by 4pm as trips no gree show well. Worked on the island, Lekki Agungi axis. .
northbird:
@ babadee, davit, and others.

pls wats the update on biz environment like today,

Like any spike in rides. Abeg make una update us o.

For my area now, no bikes @ all. Even small short distance to buy bread n co.

Unless you drive.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2020
So you made money or your gross and fuel money can not be differentiated.
davit:
Road still dry. VIO dey road. Not sure what they want.
May be part of task force. Some riders and drivers are covidiots. They go against the new guidelines. Saw some drivers putting on AC, carrying more than 2 riders. Some riders too insist you do their wishes. But las Las none of the 5 rides I had truout today came down sha. cheesy They will only rant, but trip continued. Some riders cancelled rides. I guess na their past time. Went back to my end by 4pm as trips no gree show well. Worked on the island, Lekki Agungi axis. .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:24pm On May 05, 2020
mistadayo:
So you made money or your gross and fuel money can not be differentiated.
Managed to do 2 offlines. So they helped to put things in shape.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:26pm On May 05, 2020
Card trip is scarce now. It appears VI people drive themselves to work cos na them they use card.
Vision2045:

They won't unblock you immediately...it can take up to a week o...talking from experience...I think the best way is to just settle them off with card trip....just that card trip request is not frequent..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2020
radautoworks:
Chillex8 Blessing dey call you o
Ahh. Let me message her ASAP

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:33pm On May 05, 2020
Carshopper:

Is route defined?

No sir, we do not have assigned vehicles to specific routes. We shuffle vehicles based on availability. Though we have catchments based on region and route knowledge of drivers.

Destinations are Benin,asaba,Warri, yenagoa,PH

Ilorin,Ado Ekiti and Akure for now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:38pm On May 05, 2020
izzou:

Irrespective of route?

Yes sir, we manage the vehicle for you and all. The management model is designed similar to the e hailing model you are already familiar with.

Though we haven't gone digital in out passenger interface but it's a plan we have for the future.

We are basically keeping it as simple as possible avoiding complex models for now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:39pm On May 05, 2020
izzou:

It's on the high side.

My opinion

Yeah!! It really is.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:44pm On May 05, 2020
kodred:

You want to use my car to run interstate and pay me 30k weekly, and still split maintenance? You have mind.

Oga!! You can make your own findings in the market, that's the prevailing rates and we are offering something different for our stakeholders.

An 04/05 sienna is about same cost as a Corolla, juxtapose our offer with what you are getting presently from your Corolla.

We have done our analysis and can confirm to you that both will have same demurage indices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:45pm On May 05, 2020
hefelove:
Abeg inter state transport to Abuja dey work? I get deliveries to do o

Yes there are people still running but we don't for now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:53pm On May 05, 2020
Blackbishop:

I have one for that bro....

Chat me bro

Sent you a mail sir, would also like to discuss your services with you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Sent you a mail sir, would also like to discuss your services with you.

Sent you a reply boss...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:10pm On May 05, 2020
nitigriti:

Nobody worked at home, except me. I made sure everyone's salary was paid up to date before the lockdown.

My question is: if you were the owner of the company, would you pay your staff for the month none of them came to work and you also had no business?
Oga u bleeped up, peeps like u are doing eye service alot. Gtfo.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Oga!! You can make your own findings in the market, that's the prevailing rates and we are offering something different for our stakeholders.

An 04/05 sienna is about same cost as a Corolla, juxtapose our offer with what you are getting presently from your Corolla.

We have done our analysis and can confirm to you that both will have same demurage indices

A sienna can easily make 20k daily after expenses on a warri/asaba/yenogoa/ph route.

You cant be saying with the level of risk involved, I'd be getting the same amount as a partner on uber/bolt, then tell me why I wont just get a corolla or civic and have rest of mind with lower mileage/risk and still same weekly remmitance.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mayor555(m): 11:56pm On May 05, 2020
kodred:

A sienna can easily make 20k daily after expenses on a warri/asaba/yenogoa/ph route.

You cant be saying with the level of risk involved, I'd be getting the same amount as a partner on uber/bolt, then tell me why I wont just get a corolla or civic and have rest of mind with lower mileage/risk and still same weekly remmitance.

@bigleaf1006

I no wan put mouth before but then comparing interstate travels(as far as Warri, PH) and uber is wrong in my own opinion.

It's an area of interest for me and I've been doing some work on it, I've interviewed managements and drivers. 30k is low remittance.

Having studied Lagos to Akure and Ado route, a sienna would net(after expenses deduction), more than 30k in one and half tour(i.e to - fro and one to).
Going to and fro everyday can be achieved on these routes. That's why I said 30k remittance a week is low, and to top it, 50-50 maintenance ah!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 2:58am On May 06, 2020
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:58am On May 06, 2020
Babadee1900:
After you don make money during the lockdown grin
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 6:14am On May 06, 2020
Mayor555:

@bigleaf1006

I no wan put mouth before but then comparing interstate travels(as far as Warri, PH) and uber is wrong in my own opinion.

It's an area of interest for me and I've been doing some work on it, I've interviewed managements and drivers. 30k is low remittance.

Having studied Lagos to Akure and Ado route, a sienna would net(after expenses deduction), more than 30k in one and half tour(i.e to - fro and one to).
Going to and fro everyday can be achieved on these routes. That's why I said 30k remittance a week is low, and to top it, 50-50 maintenance ah!

It's not possible to have daily trips on this routes, it's absolutely impossible when you are not GIG or GUO.

Max you get is 3 round trips a week if you are lucky. Forget what anyone tells you,it's what it is. I already have undestudied and done this for a
year now.

Talking about mileage, a round trip LAGOS- BENIN is about 570 km to fro, Ajah to iyaro and back.fares for this trip average is 4,000 to 4,500, Warri or Asaba 5,000 to 5,500 per seat for 7 there are several operational costs built into these figures.

This are even premium fares for lekki Ajah axis, other parts of Lagos are lower.There is also winter and summer months as in every other business.

Pls remember this minivans are 6 plugs with bigger 3.3 or 3.5 liter engines and doing those distances is far better for their engines than running intra city.

Talking about risks, There are risks everywhere sir ,even in your bedroom as you sleep,I need not say more. All vehicles must be comprehensively insured and we adhere to best safety practices with our drivers and vehicles.

We are going to be working with one of the trusted auto workshops that we all are familiar with on this forum so as to have proper maintenance schedule and records.

Considering you are not involved with the day to day and we are guaranteeing your weekly pay,I think this offer isn't bad.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:24am On May 06, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

No sir, we do not have assigned vehicles to specific routes. We shuffle vehicles based on availability. Though we have catchments based on region and route knowledge of drivers.

Destinations are Benin,asaba,Warri, yenagoa,PH

Ilorin,Ado Ekiti and Akure for now.

30k weekly for this regions is low sha... if u had said for ado Ekiti and akure maybe

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 6:24am On May 06, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin

Things won't be like this forever,it's just for a while.

Even worst hit countries in Europe,China and US are opening up gradually. Same would apply here, there are good prospects ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Askme2020(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.