Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4758898 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) ... (5693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2020
tojahh:

Please tell us na sad

@Tojahh @StacyAdams

grin she was just talking about her escapade wit men and how she can get anyone she want... The one that really got me confused was about a guy that lives in Banana Island, own different cars including Ferrari. From her conversation, d guy is cool, focus and into her, but she just wasn't into the guy, took good care of her and even gave her 300k cash 1 day at the club, but she won't let him have access. He didn't even see her top part, not to talk of the down. Me! I'm just driving, thinking about my life and wots it with men like this or should I fault the ladies, cos I know someone that bought iPhone 11 for a lady and he still meet NO after taking d phone from him grin God help me, maybe one day I'll get to that stage where I'll transfer 300k to a lady with intention and look away, as it is now, once its getting above 10k, my token will just stop working for no reason, the lady will have to come the yard to collect the money cash.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2020
davit:
The 2nd scenario though. For real? So many crazy riders we gat here!
For real man. I had to school him. After the ride he offered to clean the carpet and apologized. Told him not to bother.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2020
northbird:

Baba infinity, I greet you. I have change most of d tym.

Well some riders mite leave change but I don't want to b gender bias, at times d guys let it slide esp if its not more than #100.

But if rider remains adamant, I offer an option of a recharge top up (if its #100) via my opay app. Its almost immediate.
that opay is so fast and reliable, I love Opay app

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2020
The rest no get God now, as per say we dey curse. Gtfo
Beng1234:

Taxify adds toll fee after the trip
I buy 3k fuel and use till morning of the next day. And since I don’t work till 4pm, I don’t buy fuel daily. I make 10-11.5k /12 out of each fuel. I save 3k daily, 3k fuel, 2k-3kfor personal/car maintenance daily, less bolt commission.

3x 7 = 21k weekly savings
3x6= 18-20k fuel Weekly
2.5x7= 14k + personal/car weekly.

What I noticed:
Pray
Wake up very early, u can do 3-5 to trips before 10am (no lastma, council and vio wahala )
Vi is a dead zone until close of work( but I don’t wait till then)
Be patient on a spot (in a street).

Nobody be professor for the game sha but if u put head well, something go comot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2020
eyinola:
I really don't know why they're not pushing their rideshare biz with ads; they've got what it takes to thrive. Maybe govt banning their bikes really hit them hard sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2020
All these to drive Uber or Taxify. �
ObelawoOT:
One slot available!
Competent and Experienced Driver needed for a clean, direct,tokunbo Toyota Camry04 on rentals. Contract based.
Weekly remittance of 30k (Non-negotiable)
Requirements
-Driver must be actively registered on both Uber and Taxify, with good work experience and rating.
-Driver must have a valid driver's license and a smartphone in good working condition.
-Driver must be Lagos mainland based (Preferably Ojodu Berger or Ikeja axis)
-Driver must be polite, friendly, honest, and have good maintenance culture.
-Driver must be fluent in English language and posses good written and verbal communication skills.

***Interested applicants with these requirements should call on 08023155257 Or send CV to Obelawotransference@gmail.com
***Police report, Letter of good conduct from church or mosque, Proof of residence and Two reputable guarantors (with proof of residence in Lagos) will be required to process application.
**Qualified candidate will be duly addressed.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2020
He's def not the owner of the Vehicle.
Na foreman
stacyadams:
grin grin grin

Las Las he go drive am by himself

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
pope191:

@Tojahh @StacyAdams

grin she was just talking about her escapade wit men and how she can get anyone she want... The one that really got me confused was about a guy that lives in Banana Island, own different cars including Ferrari. From her conversation, d guy is cool, focus and into her, but she just wasn't into the guy, took good care of her and even gave her 300k cash 1 day at the club, but she won't let him have access. He didn't even see her top part, not to talk of the down. Me! I'm just driving, thinking about my life and wots it with men like this or should I fault the ladies, cos I know someone that bought iPhone 11 for a lady and he still meet NO after taking d phone from him grin God help me, maybe one day I'll get to that stage where I'll transfer 300k to a lady with intention and look away, as it is now, once its getting above 10k, my token will just stop working for no reason, the lady will have to come the yard to collect the money cash.

The same Kingdom of heaven wey he pay 300k to enter na the same ttoto wey one alaye go still dey ravage am dey buy d gurl indomie and cold fanta...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
1st trip of the day...
Bang bang... uber trip with 90+ minutes destination
Rider calls, pls uber assigned you to me, where are you?
Me: very close to you. Where am I taking you to?
Rider; mowe
Me: uber no pass Lagos oo. Make I carry you offline?
Rider: how much
Me:7k
Rider: you fit wait small bring us back?
Me: 12k
Rider: 10k?
Me: you go buy fuel?
Rider: 12k dey come.
Hope the deal is worth it oo?

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
yommie007:
1st trip of the day...
Rider; mowe
Where is the pick up point?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
yommie007:
1st trip of the day...
Rider; mowe

It depends

Next time, try and see your rider, before you negotiate anything. At least make you know whether na eyan Hushpuppi them

I cover you with the blood. Jee nke oma grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nifemi25(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Olahevan:
All these to drive Uber or Taxify. �

All this for a rental car . please fear God.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekehopp: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
No. Just delete the vehicle from the app, and add a new vehicle. Make sure vehicle specifics you input are exactly as stated on your inspection report so they tally
davit:
You mean I should add another inspection report?
That will amount redoing the inspection. Do you think the centre can rectify this? Thinking of calling them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
stacyadams:

The same Kingdom of heaven wey he pay 300k to enter na the same ttoto wey one alaye go still dey ravage am dey buy d gurl indomie and cold fanta...

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
gsparks01:
I really don't know why they're not pushing their rideshare biz with ads; they've got what it takes to thrive. Maybe govt banning their bikes really hit them hard sha

Its either the guys heading the ocar app don't have experience or the management just sucks.

One of their reps called me about Ocar hitch bla bla... ...

OK. I'm lyk do you have a customer care mail or something, she was ehn you can reach us through this no.

I'm wondering embarassed why you wouldn't have a dedicated customer care email platform.

The email platform is a research survey on it's own that will help improve the functionality of the app.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
davit:
Help guys. I did Uber inspection yesterday. All efforts to upload the report have proved abortive. I have uploaded other docs. But each time I upload the report I get the attached error.

Dunno what is wrong. I only noticed the inspection centre indicated my car to be 2008 on their report though it is a 2009 car. How do I rectify this?
2008/09 all na d same tin and weda u use rollsroys or tortoise car 2003 model na d same fare uber and taxify go give u just use and android phone to upload you inspection report using the url channel.

Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
eyinola:
Me I stopped using them after government dealt their business a massive blow. Make dem no go crash along with my little cash
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Na from papa-ajao for mushin
Babadee1900:
Where is the pick up point?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Beng1234:

Most Nigerians live like animals. Something they cannot try in a sane country. In Dubai, u cannot litter a cab, u will be fined. The tour guide that took me to the desert in an Hilux Warned that we would pay a certain fine if any of us should throw up in his car. Na this our country them dey look driver like errand boy. Tufia
Brother man 9ja don raze nonb today. Doesn't it amaze u Nigerians has to apply for visa b4 they can enter Ghana? Ghana oooh not even Egypt Ghana that we kicked out of our country in the early 90s.

Even LASMA self was insulting me for doing UBER just because intried to correct them for wrong doing which cause seripus traffic at Guinness- agege motor road junction yesterday morning. LASMA wey him salary no reach 50k oh looking down on a uber driver.

Anyways, I don't blame them I blame the country and her citizens not even d leaders because its the citizens that makes the leaders.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Tnx bro..... I d9on come back quote author=izzou post=90875118]

It depends

Next time, try and see your rider, before you negotiate anything. At least make you know whether na eyan Hushpuppi them

[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Tnx bro..... I d9on come back
izzou:

It depends

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Babadee1900:
You never see anything ; shebi Na you allow am eat.

I had a rider some weeks ago, driving to destination bros bought groundnut; the one with shell, in traffic.
In my mind abi this man will litter my carpet with this thing or what. I they look.

Baba turned to me and said ‘‘where’s your dustbin”? shocked

I said excuse me

He said Heen I mean where I can dump the trash.
I told him to use the nylon with him.

Or another guy I picked from circle mall, the minute he sat down, he began to shred the pos printout on the carpet.

I looked at him With strong face and said bro this is not right, you are deliberately littering my car. This guy had the mind to tell me it’s my duty to clean my car after every ride. Telling me how he’s been to Ghana, he does whatever he wants in the car yen yen yen.

Mad people everywhere

I sometimes fancy your patient.

Me I've make it a point of duty henceforth to either end trip or cancel the moment rider is not or don't want to stick to my rules and when I sense trouble ahead respectively.

Uber and bolt no be my papa coy neither am I a staff to either of them so why should I do a job I'm not paid for.

Let Uche and his gang sensitize their rider while I take them from point A to point B, pay my dues and unto the next one.

Somebody should not come and add to my work or frustration already biko.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lillyontop(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Please does anybody have agreement on hire purchase and guarantor form I need it urgently
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
stacyadams:

Na so, in this game I've been victorious grin grin and I've been vanquished cry cry. At a point in time, almost every guy has been/will be
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

I sometimes fancy your patient.

Me I've make it a point of duty henceforth to either end trip or cancel the moment rider is not or don't want to stick to my rules and when I sense trouble ahead respectively.

Uber and bolt no be my papa coy neither am I a staff to either of them so why should I do a job I'm not paid for.

Let Uche and his gang sensitize their rider while I take them from point A to point B, pay my dues and unto the next one.

Somebody should not come and add to my work or frustration already biko.
We handle situations differently bro. That you will kick them out doesn’t mean I would do the same.

You must have missed where I said schooled the guy shredding paper and he offered to clean the carpet at the end of the trip and also apologized.

Life no be gra gra my brother.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thanks. I'm still on it.
Felicity0001:

2008/09 all na d same tin and weda u use rollsroys or tortoise car 2003 model na d same fare uber and taxify go give u just use and android phone to upload you inspection report using the url channel.

Stay safe.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Hmm... Recharge topup. I never even thought about that. That's something I'll definitely try.

Some weeks ago, I dropped off a lady in the night. Ride ended N1700. She gave me 2K. I didn't have N300.

Me: I'm sorry I don't have change. Do you have N200 so I can give you N500? (I had 5H).

Rider: I don't have (with a frown on her face). That's how you guys do. You'll always say you don't have change so that we would leave the change for you.

Me: Madam that's ridiculous. I genuinely don't have change. If I did, I'll give you.

Rider: Bla Bla Bla...

Me: You know what, take... (Giving her the 5H)

Rider: (Collecting it...) What do we do, I don't have N200.

Me: Don't worry, you can go. Have a good night.

Rider: Oh, thank you... (Smiling now)

Me: undecided undecided undecided

U just tipped the rider. My brother 5 star awaits you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Felicity0001:
One stupid rider wanted to spoil my Friday for me but thank God I got a double compensation.

Started trip after my instinct asked me and fortunately trip was card endes it immediately and I got N500. Rider gave me 12 calls afterwards which I purposely missed.

See attachments of report I file to bolt within with a good response.

Baba U dey para now. Have U forgotten the day U drop persin in middle of 3rd mainland at midnight grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
pope191:

......... the lady will have to come the yard to collect the money cash......
cheesy cheesy

Only real niggaz know wat this means..Ashawo man grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintHilary:

cheesy cheesy

Only real niggaz know wat this means..Ashawo man grin

Lol, its not what u think ooo... My transfer limit is not above 10k.

Please I just drop of a rider on uber and I'm supposed to balance him 300, he just alight and ask me to put the money in his account. How do I do this? Anyone with how to go about this pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
pope191:

Lol, its not what u think ooo... My transfer limit is not above 10k.

Please I just drop of a rider on uber and I'm supposed to balance him 300, he just alight and ask me to put the money in his account. How do I do this? Anyone with how to go about this pls.
Transfer na..Or like sumone suggested earlier, send airtime as change.

Which ever he prefers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintHilary:

Transfer na..Or like sumone suggested earlier, send airtime as change.

Which ever he prefers

Maybe that's what I'll do

(1) (2) (3) ... (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) ... (5693) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: tbright007(m), Betnomore, Barbiturate(m), donfortune48(m), northbird, Gentlelife50(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.