Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742069 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by themonk(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2020
northbird:

Not at all. Infact it has legalized d biz .

No rogue elements of d VIO can harass any driver now. All the required details are in public domain.

What I await now is the entrance of the third app, then the jostle for drivers and riders begin grin

The LASG app, Who knows what the specifications for cars that will join the app will be. I’m pretty sure it will have better incentives for car owners since it is owned by the govt. it needs that to drive out competition.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2020
@ the monk.

Don't worry about specifications of the car.

The wisdom for any third app is to ride on the existing framework of the drivers.

Maintain current prices rate ₦65/km ₦10/min.
and 15% commission.

Gradually, they will also get a share of the market. It might take some time though.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2020
themonk:

The LASG app, Who knows what the specifications for cars that will join the app will be. I’m pretty sure it will have better incentives for car owners since it is owned by the govt. it needs that to drive out competition.

They are in for business n to make profit. So don't hope on that.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2020
northbird:
@ the monk.

Don't worry about specifications of the car.

The wisdom for any third app is to ride on the existing framework of the drivers.

Maintain current prices rate ₦65/km ₦10/min.
and 15% commission.

Gradually, they will also get a share of the market. It might take some time though.
I hv found it hard to understand this calculation, is it that both per km and per min are added together? To get the total fare
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2020
Hybrid600:

Really!

@Pope191
Hope dey for your account to open eye again .....

I doubt, I've been having bla st to blast chat with them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2020
shollywendy1:

After this peeps4u great testimony. My friend pope191's lawyer storms bolt office to interogate them on why pope191's bolt account is still suspended.

Lol, boss wetin I do u nah grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2020
eyinola:
I hv found it hard to understand this calculation, is it that both per km and per min are added together? To get the total fare

Just suggesting rates for d new entrant.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2020
eyinola:
Yes.
N200 base fare + N65/km+ N11/min on uber
N300 base fare + N60/km + N10/min on bolt givies you the trip fare
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2020
shollywendy1:

Yes.

Bruh Uber is N60. Bolt is N65.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2020
Good music can also help increase your ratings.
New mixtape out now!
Visit dj ben g on audio Mack

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 9:48am On Aug 16, 2020
izzou:

No sir.

Just send it to him directly... God bless

He posted his details.

Just send him the amount. God bless you

Done. Wish her quick recovery...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FIRSTLINE: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2020
I have a very clean Tokunbo Corolla 2003 model for Uber/bolt on an hirer purchase terms.
I prefer interested person to live within surulere, or near surulere.
Two guarantors required
Down payment will be discussed.
Call or WhatsApp 08036840986 for details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2020

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2020
If you suddenly stop on a trip uber will send you this just to know what's up with you, I think its a good development

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2020
shollywendy1:

Yes.
oh okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2020
Ghost1994:

Naso my brother..

But Uber no Dey owe Money dem go pay you your money.

And also, some of the major reasons why Uber Dey blocked account be say if you canceled too many trips (they must’ve warned you for this).

If you start trip without rider in your car.

If you have a physical abuse on your rider (slap, punch, beats etc).

If you lie on many cash trips that you didn’t received cash payments and they refund you.

If customer report you that you came with another vehicle which is different from the one you have on your profile (this one go make dem vex).

If you vex dropped rider on isolated area (rider rude to you around 9pm and you con vex drop him/her on top third mainland bridge) and he/she con report you before you write Uber, your account don go be that.

Rider got robbed by driver.

You didn’t return riders missing item(s)

NB: I didn’t claim you did any of these options but they can’t just yank you off without any reason(s).

Think about it Baba

@ the bolded...... Hahahahahahahahaha....

You forgot to add, if your face no fine.

UBER don't like faces that looks like jagaban, o*j, bubu, any many others. gringringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2020
davit:
None of these happened bro. I tried to be nice to my riders as much as possible.
I just wish they would say I what I did wrong
My man sorry about the unfortunate death of your uber account. Just go and get another drivers licence with a different name make sure the BVN you ginna use this time is also different and carries the same name that will be on ur new DL then get a new account.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2020
Mjosh1000:
grin

Dear uber/bolt partners this is the best time to revolt against poor/low fares.

Since the lasG said all cars must have comprehensive insurance.
If everyone partners can come together and not get a comprehensive insurance uber/bolt will log the drivers out and they will not have any income, which will force them to adjust and listen to the low fares wahala..

I wish drivers/partners can use this opportunity to let their voice be heard.

Pls copy and share on every WhatsApp group, blog, forum etc

Stop wasting ur time and focus with ur driving or collecting ur rent.

LASG is not interested in that comprehensive insurance thing, they just listed it, to make it look as if they care.

Lasg target is the operational fee and the 20naira sales tax, from uber/bolt. Thats the reason they are fighting so hard to gain access to uber/bolt database.

Car owner: hackney permit

Driver: lassra

Ask lasg if brt have comprehensive insurance for passengers?

Union will not work, union will only add more problems to drivers life.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2020
kodred:

Bruh Uber is N60. Bolt is N65.
Oh! A mistake. Thanks for the correction
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2020
chinyce:

We Pray healing for your child. May the Almighty God restore her health in Jesus name.
Amen!

Sharap my friend and send him money. Did he ask u 4 prayers? Someone will ask 4 help, the next thing, you people will start prayer.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2020
Vision2045:
Morning brothers

I am soliciting for your assistance o....my baby suffered a relapse in treatment and had to be moved to a different baby care facility in a military baby hospital at yaba..to be honest without a dime they started emergent treatment....as at yesterday dem asked for a payment of 150k..thats after I spent close to 150k plus at a private hospital hoping all was fine .with a minimal deposit of 100k for starter.... I don run up and down make several calls even to some mfb....but was turn down as they only borrow salary earner.....

I don't like to this but I just have to man up Nd save the innocent child

Pls abeg help me ....I need your help

6581593011... Fcmb

Thanks God bless

Boss please at least put one name to aviod mistake.... As little as it may seem, it's d heart that count. May the Mighty one heal ur baby

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
jpworld:

Sharap my friend and send him money. Did he ask u 4 prayers? Someone will ask 4 help, the next thing, you people will start prayer.
grin grin grin

WE kip praying away our problems, grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Felicity0001:

My man sorry about the unfortunate death of your uber account. Just go and get another drivers licence with a different name make sure the BVN you ginna use this time is also different and carries the same name that will be on ur new DL then get a new account.
grin grin

His face nko?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
Uber agreeing to share their priceless data with the rogues of Lagos State government but can't show drivers the destination of riders to make the job a little bit easier.

By opening their yansh and stripping utterly naked in front of LASG crooks, they have automatically signed their death warrant in Lagos. After a year of collating all the data government would have gotten from Uber, they would have known how much exactly Uber and co are making and exporting out of this country. That's when the real tussle will start.

We just witnessed Part I of the drama. Part II is coming in a few months.

For those putting all their time, money and energy into this hustle, I feel sorry for you if you can't read what is so clearly written on the wall.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by generaliy: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hello house, can one use a Lexus Es350 (With 4 plugs) for Uber? What’s the fuel consumption like as it’s 4 plug?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
davit:
None of these happened bro. I tried to be nice to my riders as much as possible.
I just wish they would say I what I did wrong

Did you convert online trip to offline?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Don't come to Awoyaya ooo, unless you have bed with you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
generaliy:
Hello house, can one use a Lexus Es350 (With 4 plugs) for Uber? What’s the fuel consumption like as it’s 4 plug?
All the lexus es350 i know are v6, fuel consumption will be high.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
jpworld:

Silver and Gold I have not. What I have is what I gave. My mistake was to announce what I gave in Public.

Sorry, lesson learnt.
Peace.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
generaliy:

Yes it can work. But you have to be highly selective on trips. The parts are not common and not also cheap.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
FIRSTLINE:
I have a very clean Tokunbo Corolla 2003 model for Uber/bolt on an hirer purchase terms.
I prefer interested person to live within surulere.
Call or WhatsApp 08036840986 for details.

Nawa o, where are all the Island car owners(Investors). All the car owners are either at Mainland or Benin.

My location is Lakowe-Ajah and I need a car for Rental.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
ndubuis:
Uber agreeing to share their priceless data with the rogues of Lagos State government but can't show drivers the destination of riders to make the job a little bit easier.

By opening their yansh and stripping utterly naked in front of LASG crooks, they have automatically signed their death warrant in Lagos. After a year of collating all the data government would have gotten from Uber, they would have known how much exactly Uber and co are making and exporting out of this country. That's when the real tussle will start.

We just witnessed Part I of the drama. Part II is coming in a few months.

For those putting all their time, money and energy into this hustle, I feel sorry for you if you can't read what is so clearly written on the wall.

No Organisation really opens their books completely for Government scrutiny. They will only show Government only what they want Government to see.

The Banks are expert at this game.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.