Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743586 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
The difference is clearer than 7up bro. Nothing gives peace of mind like using the recommended oil spec.
deedee44:

So if you use 5w30, the engine will last forever?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princetom1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
If anyone is interested in this for Uber... Click link asap

https://www.nairaland.com/6383682/2006-honda-civic-sale

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
samobaba4u:

This hustle henn, see what bolt turned a whole Pope to grin

But me and u no get fight before nah grin both or bolt, idea is needed grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
pope191:

But me and u no get fight before nah grin both or bolt, idea is needed grin
My Broda, it's well understandable ooo I just dey think out loud ni o grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
deedee44:

Do u ever ask yourself why we import so many car engine into Nigeria.. The rate car engine is been imported into the country, is very alarming..............

The demand for engine outweighs the supply... think about ..........

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
shollywendy1:

If what I'm reading here is true, then the bolt guy need to be locked up for trying to defame an innocent rider for his own carelessness.
I think we need to be hearing from both sides of the story now before dragging any culprit.

I read it and didn't know what to say. Will probably do her an apology. But that is utterly wrong of the driver.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
samobaba4u:

Na him get him belle and him say him no hungry wetin again? Let d next user battle it when the time comes now átóńbùrú he said he had saved enough money from oil more that the amount to buy another engine. That's profit maximization now

The fear of replacing engine is the reason why Yankee folks dey maintain engine and follow manufacture advice ..but for naija na the opposite grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Na wetin Uche talk say make we dey do be that na grin

Who be Uche u dey follow listern to ? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
deedee44:

There are some things that we overhype when it comes to car maintenance. This one no be say dem say, it's my experience of almost 3 years and counting.

I said it here almost 3 years ago. I've been using 20w50 because my engine was already burning oil when I bought it so I switched to the cheapest good oil and save up oil money to get another engine, sharlu for that matter for close to 3 years, my engine is still quiet and going strong. I travel almost 2 to 3 times every week on a norms. I just make sure I change as at when due

I've been using water too, I'm not saying coolant is not good but it's not like if you use water heaven will fall.

See how much I would have lost if I have been using mobil 1, topping up with 1 ltr 1000 miles or less. I've done over 100,000 miles now and engine has not died, I've saved on oil more than I would use to buy another engine grin

So this thing is just to apply common sense, and not to follow every instructions blindly.

The fear of replacing engine in Yankee is the beginning of wisdom .. But for naija no be so

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
samobaba4u:

Na him get him belle and him say him no hungry wetin again? Let d next user battle it when the time comes now átóńbùrú he said he had saved enough money *from oil more that the amount to buy another engine*. That's profit maximization now

The last two sentences very key!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Crvrider:

I read it and didn't know what to say. Will probably do her an apology. But that is utterly wrong of the driver.
Lol. Don't apologise yet bro. The case is still dicey.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
deedee44:

There are some things that we overhype when it comes to car maintenance. This one no be say dem say, it's my experience of almost 3 years and counting.

I said it here almost 3 years ago. I've been using 20w50 because my engine was already burning oil when I bought it so I switched to the cheapest good oil and save up oil money to get another engine, sharlu for that matter for close to 3 years, my engine is still quiet and going strong. I travel almost 2 to 3 times every week on a norms. I just make sure I change as at when due

I've been using water too, I'm not saying coolant is not good but it's not like if you use water heaven will fall.

See how much I would have lost if I have been using mobil 1, topping up with 1 ltr 1000 miles or less. I've done over 100,000 miles now and engine has not died, I've saved on oil more than I would use to buy another engine grin

So this thing is just to apply common sense, and not to follow every instructions blindly.
Ride on Bro, we don argue this thing here before.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
shollywendy1:

If what I'm reading here is true, then the bolt guy need to be locked up for trying to defame an innocent rider for his own carelessness.
I think we need to be hearing from both sides of the story now before dragging any culprit.
You are right, but please kindly help us find out if she actually took the driver's phones since she is replying you.
If she is innocent as she claims she have no reason to be blocking other drivers that called her, because the possibility of her doing so to buy time or think of what excuse to come up with and defend herself is there.
Some ladies can he smart

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
dru23:

.. Nigerias change engine like the change lane on the road

grin grin
I have someone that have been engaging for days now, said he couldn't drive here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
deedee44:

The same question I asked the other time this it was argued here, abi the car wan last forever nii

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gentlelife50:

You are right, but please kindly help us find out if she actually took the driver's phones since she is replying you.
If she is innocent as she claims she have no reason to be blocking other drivers that called her, because the possibility of her doing so to buy time or think of what excuse to come up with and defend herself is there.
Some ladies can he smart
I'm not the one that chatted her up. The conversation was posted here earlier by IFSHR.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
shollywendy1:

Lol. Don't apologise yet bro. The case is still dicey.

Dicey ba wo. Its either she stole the phone or she did not. How hard can that be!?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

I just started yesterday sir

Just started and was given a welcome party grin.

Hope you learn to guide your pay and give a damn about the ratings. Ratings won't pay your bills while your dough pays.

Welcome once again!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
Crvrider:

Dicey ba wo. Its either she stole the phone or she did not. How hard can that be!?

That na why he said it's dicey.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
samobaba4u:

Na him get him belle and him say him no hungry wetin again? Let d next user battle it when the time comes now átóńbùrú he said he had saved enough money from oil more that the amount to buy another engine. That's profit maximization now
As a good businessman I expect him to understand that

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
davit:
The difference is clearer than 7up bro. Nothing gives peace of mind like using the recommended oil spec.
Have you done otherwise? Well I have and I have 100% peace of mind. Servicing as at when due with a different oil is better than using the recommended oil but not servicing as at when due

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
shollywendy1:

I'm not the one that chatted her up. The conversation was posted here earlier by IFSHR.

After her response....she blocked me o.

And all calls to her are not going through, how I wish the driver was a member of this group...it will give better perspective to all matter.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
dru23:

Do u ever ask yourself why we import so many car engine into Nigeria.. The rate car engine is been imported into the country, is very alarming..............

The demand for engine outweighs the supply... think about ..........
It's not only engine we import in high numbers, we import every parts in high numbers so why single out only engine?
And number 1 cause of engine overhaul is not the use of 20w50, it's because people don't service their engines when they're supposed to.

For the bolded, enter ladipo first then come back to delete it grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
dru23:

The fear of replacing engine is the reason why Yankee folks dey maintain engine and follow manufacture advice ..but for naija na the opposite grin
No be everybody dey maintain engine for Yankee. I don see some tokunbo wey just land with sludge grin

Next?... cool

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
shollywendy1:

Azin enh... Very annoying and shameless of that guy. How would you lie? So the lady didn't steal from him and he went as far as lying against her and even posted her pictures om the internet?? Menh... Do some people have sense at all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
davit:
The girl is a hardened criminal. You need to see other chats on Facebook.
Pls post the FB link I like to follow this case

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Idaytesj29:

Can somebody say something? Bypassing my post like this not fair oooo. Biko ooo

You said you have a manager na or is it special adviser you're looking for?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
brogxy:

Just started and was given a welcome party grin.

Hope you learn to guide your pay and give a damn about the ratings. Ratings won't pay your bills while your dough pays.

Welcome once again!

That's my approach brother, I am out there to hustle in best way, nicest way, smartest way and Fiercest way possible, you get what you give me, it's my car and my service, you don't measure I don't render it at all.

You want to do transfer, you must be ready to show me your debit alert, my mind no trust your appearance you must be ready to use ATM to withdraw, you no get ATM, he means you go wait make I see alert ( I trust GTB on that).

Make I wait for u abi? Card trip I will wait but sir/ma if you don't come out in 10mins time, I will have to end trip, you agree I wait, you no agree, I end trip and move to the next. For cash trip, sir/ma I am sorry due to previous encounter on the job, i can only wait if you will drop your phone, I am sorry, or better still let's end the trip and hopeful, when you request when you are ready, I might still be in vicinity.

You pack all your load waiting for the innocent car that will help you carry it for 500. And bolt go give me your request. Oga driver thats the load, thank God you are driving a Jeep...Me: , smiley oga mi your load money na 1000 + plus anything wey the trip fare end, ..........but that's not how bolt operate na....am sorry sir, you can cancel and request for the next victim.

On Ratings: from the very first trip I have never asked/begged for rider to rate me 5 or anything..by itself he go down and rise up again. . Last week It went from 4.52 to 4.78

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

I feel your plight but sorry, this thread rally round its members more . You people will not contribute to a post nor offer empathy in time of despair but anytime you lots fall victim to a rider's mischief, they will run here looking for help.
That is how the other one came here to outsmart honourable members of this thread to win a car scanner, ever since then, he's no where to be found.

Thank you my fellow honourable speaker.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
deedee44:

It's not only engine we import in high numbers, we import every parts in high numbers so why single out only engine?
And number 1 cause of engine overhaul is not the use of 20w50, it's because people don't service their engines when they're supposed to.

For the bolded, enter ladipo first then come back to delete it grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
dru23:

Use another meme. I'm not pissed off

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: obinoral1179(m), Omoapena(m), jstburner(m), pope191 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.