Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. (20052 Views)

Car Ac Fix Back To Factory Specs <abuja> No Convertion All Car Makes / Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs / Fluid Specs Q & A Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:18am On Aug 04, 2018
there are no tools in the car so Uncle calls computerglobal and asks if there is any Mech around that can help with the leak.

Computerglobal is gone for 5mins and shows up with mayor2013....

Mayor goes to work immediately, collects N500 from Uncle, 200 for okada, and 300 for buying a new clip for the top radiator hose.

he installs and tells Uncle to buy a bag of pure water so they can re-fill the radiator.

Nephew protests, reminding Uncle that there is coolant in the system and it will be diluted and ineffective if done.

Mayor says Oga we have coolant 2500 for 4liters grin Uncle says bring 1 gallon and gives him N200 for bike again.

Uncle now turns to nephew and says, you see! That your friend dipo is a criminal, he has swindled me of my hard earned cash by selling coolant to me for 23,000 when I can buy it for 2500 on the road.

I will deal with him.

uncle places a call to his buddy in SARS DSP COSPLAY.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:24am On Aug 04, 2018
Hello, Hello... cosplay! My brother one boi is trying to play with my intelligence ..... That my car yes my blue camry that one I bought after that nissan altima nearly killed me.... Yes the one we went to Delta with for Kingreign and ishilove's wedding, yes..... Do you know I am parked on the road my vehicle is leaking water after spending 80,500..... No I did not change the engine o! Ordinary servicing..... I am suspecting he used charms on me.

ore, just be on standby, I am going back there if I don't value for my money I will get back to you so you can .... You know.... Ok thank you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:25am On Aug 04, 2018
I am going to bed. Good nite. We continue tomorrow tongue

But if I get enough likes I shall continue......

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by uchenadu(m): 1:29am On Aug 04, 2018
grin
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by Computergloba: 1:36am On Aug 04, 2018
Interesting

Eng Readone35L Alakowe
OgaKazeem ---Kamaru's brother
Diportivo
obekediamondfuto the card seller : Bros abeg no me talk am grin grin grin grin grin
evilspirit Gala and Malt Distributor in Traffic...They can run faster than Usain Bolt....No be me talk am grin grin
Chillex8 cool guy
Computerglobal.. , deltel, carshopper and Oga razaqmb ----- Lastma grin
Cosplay--Sars
Mayor
thebigkendo
Kingreign
ishilove's
Kingreign and ishilove's wedding : They got married grin grin grin grin hmmmm

More names oooo,what about

Where is nurey grin

Gazzuzz kwantinueee grin

1 Like

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by Computergloba: 1:39am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Parked at a bustop, Uncle calls the attention of the Lastma official and identify with him as a fellow worker in Lagos state, he looks at his name tag it is written Computerglobal..... He asks how many of them are on duty he says they are 4, deltel, carshopper and Oga razaqmb .

Bonnet is open and he notices a leak in the joint between coolant passage and radiator top hose.

he places a call to Kamaru and explains what just happened.

Kamaru's says he warned him, that it would happen and he also told him that he will not be a part of the alakowe transformation.

Present sir

Laugh wan kill me for here grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Let's Fire on then.

As they were waiting for mayor to come back, thebigkendo drives close to where they are, he drives a honda accord 2006 model 4 Cylinder, his car was overheating too, he opens the bonnet, notices, 1 of his fans was not spinning, he comes to where Uncle and nephew are standing by their vehicle, and asks if he can borrow one of the spanners left behind by mayor, Uncle says well, they are not mine, just be quick with it before the Mech gets back. Uncle watches from a distance as thebigkendo taps the Base of his fan with a spanner and Fan comes back to life. Uncle is inquisitive and asks him what just happened, he explains that the fan has been faulty for weeks now, but no time to take thecar to a workshop, so when ever the fan fails his rewire Dovehorizon told him to just tap the back of the fan and it will continue work again.

Thebigkendo thanks Uncle gets into his car with Entparrot getting impatient in the passenger seat.

Mayor is back.

4 Likes

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:49am On Aug 04, 2018
Mayor comes back with a yellow gallon with green coolant in it, nephew protests again that it is substandard, Uncle tells him alakowe will you .........

15 Likes

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:56am On Aug 04, 2018
Mayor is done, Hybrid coolant now in the system, he thanks his Lastma buddies, takes a turn on bariga bridge, and fires back to sangotedo........

The bridge was free of traffic, and they had a long way ahead, Uncle re-initiates formula 1 skills while passing a nissan almera driven by nurey @ 160km/hr....

Nurey gives chase.... Towards the end of the bridge, there is white smoke coming out the tail pipe of nurey's almera, and he has to park.

uncle Grins like Elshanautos, and tells him self "I still got it cool

20 Likes

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by Computergloba: 1:59am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Let's Fire on then.

As they were waiting for mayor to come back, thebigkendo drives close to where they are, he drives a honda accord 2006 model 4 Cylinder, his car was overheating too, he opens the bonnet, notices, 1 of his fans was not spinning, he comes to where Uncle and nephew are standing by their vehicle, and asks if he can borrow one of the spanners left behind by mayor, Uncle says well, they are not mine, just be quick with it before the Mech gets back. Uncle watches from a distance as thebigkendo taps the Base of his fan with a spanner and Fan comes back to life. Uncle is inquisitive and asks him what just happened, he explains that the fan has been faulty for weeks now, but no time to take thecar to a workshop, so when ever the fan fails his rewire Dovehorizon told him to just tap the back of the fan and it will continue work again.

Thebigkendo thanks Uncle gets into his car with Entparrot getting impatient in the passenger seat.

Mayor is back.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:03am On Aug 04, 2018
There's a little traffic at the first toll gate, and Uncle notices the temp a little above the half mark......

They pass first toll gate and the gauge goes back to mid point as there is no traffic, Uncle tells nephew seems we might need to tap one of those fans o! They all laugh about it and fire on.

getting to the 2nd toll gate, there is a sudden spike in temp and Uncle has to park. They open the bonnet and there is a leak from the radiator, but they are not sure where it's coming from.

they look to the right and there's a yellow building, Uncle remembers that is Aunty radautoworks place, Uncle and nephew push the car into the parking lot and walk into the reception.

3 Likes

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by radautoworks: 2:12am On Aug 04, 2018
*grabs popcorn*

1 Like

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by Tyche(m): 2:17am On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin Epic

1 Like

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:21am On Aug 04, 2018
They get into the reception, it is cool and comfortable, they are greeted by the receptionist Nanaf. All of a sudden nwanneni comes charging in, he shouts at the top of his voice Nana!! You did not put a full stop at the end of this sentence! See the invoice! Now you made me buy a new mercerdes from Germany. Nana de-escalates the situation, and explains to the client that it was a typo, but he would get a free service to celebrate his new ride. nwanneni smiles, he is told to fill out a form while the next client in line johnabraham is attended to.

As this was happening a really cool looking bike rider egunmogaji steps in asking to see the manager, he is asked to also wait in line while Uncle and nephew were attended to next.

5 Likes

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by radautoworks: 2:23am On Aug 04, 2018
aninweze:
grin

Just so you know, I love your gif so I stole it

1 Like

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by opomulero(m): 2:31am On Aug 04, 2018
my eyes are still wide open o, i must see d end of ds story o oga gazzuzz

1 Like

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
They get into the reception, it is cool and comfortable, they are greeted by the receptionist Nanaf. All of a sudden nwanneni comes charging in, he shouts at the top of his voice Nana!! You did not put a full stop at the end of this sentence! See the invoice! Now you made me buy a new mercerdes from Germany. Nana de-escalates the situation, and explains to the client that it was a typo, but he would get a free service to celebrate his new ride. nwanneni smiles, he is told to fill out a form while the next client in line johnabraham is attended to.

As this was happening a really cool looking bike rider egunmogaji steps in asking to see the manager, he is asked to also wait in line while Uncle and nephew were attended to next.

EgunMogaji calmly thanked the receptionist. Looked around for a very prime location in the office.

He them proceeded to take of his shirt. To the amazement of the onlookers they saw amulets, tira, iwo ewure with red cloth tied to his waist.

After they woke up from fainting EgunMOgaji beloved out "Where is Gazzuzz?"

The receptionist, outwardly shaken and weak in the knee managed to point to a door "He's in there Sir, go right ahead" grin

As he walked away towards the door, EgunMogaji could hear the receptionist muttering to herself that "I thought they said he is a weak lazy Americana".

PS: EgunMogaji is not responsible for his posts this evening. Hold his friend, Jose Cuervo, responsible grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:38am On Aug 04, 2018
Mr yusuf, you up next ..... Nanaf in a sweet voice, Readone35L taps Uncle (Uncle is already in cruise control sleeping) ehn ehn ehen! Thank you ojare we are here to see Aunty radautoworks is she in?
yes she is, she's currently in a meeting with our Lead tech AutoElectNG, but I'll message her and I am sure she will be with you as soon as she is done.

Uncle: Ok ok... ehm do you have radiator for my camry?

Nana: Could you please provide the Vin

Uncle: ehm I mean radiator not VIM

Readone35L : Uncle let me go and write it out, it is the vehicle identification number of the car.

Uncle: abi is it chassis?

Readone35L: yes sah cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:40am On Aug 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

EgunMogaji calmly thanked the receptionist. Looked around for a very prime location in the office.

He them proceeded to take of his shirt. To the amazement of the onlookers they saw amulets, tira, iwo ewure with red cloth tied to his waist.

After they woke up from fainting EgunMOgaji bellowed out "Where is Gazzuzz?"

The receptionist, outwardly shaken and weak in the knee managed to point to a door "He's in there Sir, go right ahead" grin

As he walked away towards the door, EgunMogaji could hear the receptionist muttering to herself that "I thought they said he is a weak lazy Americana".

PS: EgunMogaji is not responsible for his posts this evening. Hold his friend, Jose Cuervo, responsible grin

I died grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by opomulero(m): 2:42am On Aug 04, 2018
following.....
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:56am On Aug 04, 2018
Nephew Gives Nana the Vin she asks if that will be all, nephew says please add coolant to the list.

Nana: will you be having the parts installed here?

Uncle: we would love to, but there is one boi that I need to see in sangotedo before he closes.

Nana prints out a proforma invoice........

uncle looks at it and gives the paper to nephew looks at it with eyes wide open, and mouth ajar he gives the paper back to uncle.

uncle asks if the water in the dispenser is free, Nana says yes sir, Uncle tells nephew to go and bring empty gallon from the boot of the car, they fill up the 4litter Gallon and head to the vehicle, they pour the cold water into the leaking Radiator and zoom off! Just then Aunty radautoworks steps out of her office and asks Nana, what just happened?

Nana is also confused grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by AutoElectNG: 2:58am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Mr yusuf, you up next ..... Na.naf in a sweet voice, Read.one35L taps Uncle (Uncle is already in cruise control sleeping) ehn ehn ehen! Thank you ojare we are here to see Aunty radaut.oworks is she in?
yes she is, she's currently in a meeting with our Lead tech Aut.oElectNG, but I'll message her and I am sure she will be with you as soon as she is done.

Uncle: Ok ok... ehm do you have radiator for my camry?

Nana: Could you please provide the Vin

Uncle: ehm I mean radiator not VIM

Read.one35L : Uncle let me go and write it out, it is the vehicle identification number of the car.

Uncle: abi is it chassis?

Readon.e35L: yes sah cry

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by Computergloba: 3:00am On Aug 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

After they woke up from fainting EgunMOgaji beloved out "Where is Gazzuzz?"

This one weak us grin

1 Like

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:03am On Aug 04, 2018
they arrive diportivo's workshop, and he just finished restoring Uncle Shagati cooling system to factory specs, Uncle calls Shagati aside and tells him to stop over at Aunty radautoworks place to collect water in his gallon before continuing to iju, if not, what happened in 1947...... Shagati thanks Uncle for the words of wisdom.

Dipo: welcome back Mr yusf

Uncle: young man I have never been so embarrassed in my entire ownership of this vehicle! What did you do to it,

Dipo: Don't worry sir, it's a minor daunting issue, it will be sorted in no time

uncle: why don't you have a/c and water dispenser in your reception?

Dipo: we are getting there sir.

dipo scans the Vehicle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by kneo: 3:03am On Aug 04, 2018
I am laughing out tears right now. Abeg make I sleep. 3:03 am

2 Likes

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by opomulero(m): 3:05am On Aug 04, 2018
abeg continue o......i must see d end of this story

1 Like

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Just then a tow truck driven by Timifakay drives into the workshop with a half burnt Golf4.

I am going to bed, need to be out @ 7am. Will continue this in the morning.

5 Likes

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by opomulero(m): 3:09am On Aug 04, 2018
haaa...wahala yazo....hope say no b wetin i dey think sha
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by Computergloba: 3:25am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Just then a tow truck driven by Timifakay drives into the workshop with a half burnt Golf4.

Timifakay don show .... cheesy
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by diportivo: 4:18am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
they arrive diportivo's workshop, and he just finished restoring Uncle Shagati cooling system to factory specs, Uncle calls Shagati aside and tells him to stop over at Aunty radautoworks place to collect water in his gallon before continuing to iju, if not, what happened in 1947...... Shagati thanks Uncle for the words of wisdom.

Dipo: welcome back Mr yusf

Uncle: young man I have never been so embarrassed in my entire ownership of this vehicle! What did you do to it,

Dipo: Don't worry sir, it's a minor daunting issue, it will be sorted in no time

uncle: why don't you have a/c and water dispenser in your reception?

Dipo: we are getting there sir.

dipo scans the Vehicle.

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by dasphinx1(m): 4:23am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I suppose the "Half burnt Golf 4" is a "demeanor" variant? grin

3 Likes

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by radautoworks: 5:03am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Nephew Gives Nana the Vin she asks if that will be all, nephew says please add coolant to the list.

Nana: will you be having the parts installed here?

Uncle: we would love to, but there is one boi that I need to see in sangotedo before he closes.

Nana prints out a proforma invoice........

uncle looks at it and gives the paper to nephew looks at it with eyes wide open, and mouth ajar he gives the paper back to uncle.

uncle asks if the water in the dispenser is free, Nana says yes sir, Uncle tells nephew to go and bring empty gallon from the boot of the car, they fill up the 4litter Gallon and head to the vehicle, they pour the cold water into the leaking Radiator and zoom off! Just then Aunty radautoworks steps out of her office and asks Nana, what just happened?

Nana is also confused grin

grin grin aunty Auto Works chases yelling "but the labor, it's so cheap and we have warranties!!" To no avail... All that's left is tire prints.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? / Check Out This Ferrari Inspired Air Jordan XXXII / For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.