Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (853621 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by phemmy26(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Enizo:
Okay stanbic has reduced pta to 2000.
My inlaw obtain pta today.

@ enizo. I think I met you today at Stanbic. Was the guy who had a 2pm flight. And it's true. It's 2k cos of the limited funds. At least half is better than none. I almost missed my flight .....lol but all in all I got 2k from dem
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by tjelta: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
tjelta:

We spilt the $2500 but we share toilet and kitchen. it is about 6mins to the doctor and 18 mins to St Francis.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
phemmy26:

@ enizo. I think I met you today at Stanbic. Was the guy who had a 2pm flight. And it's true. It's 2k cos of the limited funds. At least half is better than none. I almost missed my flight .....lol but all in all I got 2k from dem

Bro how far did u make it I didn't c u
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by phemmy26(m): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
@ enizo....I did make the flight, na sky I dey follow u talk so....lol
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by olokings(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Greetings.
DW n d LOs are doing gr8....
We re breaking d economic waves n dollar storm. ..
2nd missionary ke. ...more like 4th..
Buh definitely ll be b4 either d Rep/Dem pres repeal the immigration n citizenship Act..lol
Hailings

jayjay4lyf:
Olokins I see cool u oo
How's DH and LO
Warming up for 2nd missionary journey like firsty mum I presume lol
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Maggie0133: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
bimc:
Yes, i got a quote on tuesday and I think it has been reviewed

Please can you share you quote with the house?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by customised87: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
babyokujide:
D notorised consent form is for what biko? And how do I find out which one a particular state will accept. Who do I call/email. I intend birthing in Virginia.
Thanks dear

You need the notorised consent form for your baby's US passport application IF ur husband will not be on ground in US as at the time of the application. However, the only way to know is to ask ppl that ve given birth in that state. If you are unable to get anyone who has given birth there, notorise the form and travel with it. If they accept it,fine. If not, ask ur husband to notorise at the embassy and send to you. Then you can come back and update the thread so other people who would like to give birth in Virginia later may learn a thing or two.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by evemama: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
neks31:

Yes he accepted some test from naija but ended up doing all d test again!! Just do ur HIV test only instead of paying naija labs n running another test here.. Yes all babies go to "Nics" at oakbend. Goodluck

Thanks, pls also the notarized consent form for baby passport, do they accept only us embassy one or anyone notarized in the court. So I can know whether to do before I travel or wait to do later.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Moyetty: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
@ all the June travellers. Let's talk nw. When you guys leaving and where you staying? Holla.
@ enizo, when in june are you travelling?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Cobiss: 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Am also traveling May. Which state are u heading to?

author=bolof2010 post=43674004]

Traveling by May...[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by niche70: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
biollar1:
I'm a June mum too, traveling in May but to Houston.

Okay, can I send you PM so that we can talk.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 12, 2016
phemmy26:
@ enizo....I did make the flight, na sky I dey follow u talk so....lol

lol was worried wen i nor see u again but we thank God i go join you soon
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 12, 2016
Moyetty:
@ all the June travellers. Let's talk nw. When you guys leaving and where you staying? Holla.

i am april early april, for may / june preggy abeg book flight now o. i hear say from mid april all airlines go begin use black market rate for conversion

grin grin grin grin is joke i they o dont have hart crysis

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ujan: 1:54am On Mar 12, 2016
please help me out.my salaries/take home varies.i collect my upfront payment annually in the month of January and other allowances bi annualy.when filling my ds-160 what hould I filled as my monthly salary.THANKS
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 12, 2016
ujan:
please help me out.my salaries/take home varies.i collect my upfront payment annually in the month of January and other allowances bi annualy.when filling my ds-160 what hould I filled as my monthly salary.THANKS

Add annual income and devide by 12, since it could affect your statement of account, then you will try and explain while with the VO during interview. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by overlord77: 3:07am On Mar 12, 2016
evemama:

Thanks, pls also the notarized consent form for baby passport, do they accept only us embassy one or anyone notarized in the court. So I can know whether to do before I travel or wait to do later.

Note that no lawyer would sign that form while the child is unborn, which is actually the right thing. When the baby eventually comes, get your husband to do the needful and express mailed to you with the likes of UPS, DHL, FedEx etc. That is if he not physically present

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 3:50am On Mar 12, 2016
evemama:

Sorry I don't have the answer cos my hubby is here with me.. But u can read tru d thread .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by greatie: 4:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Moyetty:

Sent u a pm.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Prebak: 4:51am On Mar 12, 2016
Hello Houston Mamas and Papas!
please I need Mr Chris number as I need to contact him asap. I'm in Oakbend hospital, Williams way. My uber app is not working. Please assist o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by serty1: 4:58am On Mar 12, 2016
Please where do I get info on birthing in Canada..thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bepop: 6:28am On Mar 12, 2016
Any one for oakbend and traveling this month end? Let's connect.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Moyetty: 7:29am On Mar 12, 2016
@enizo and other people traveling by june. Pls holla at me via Michyyet@gmail.com. @ enizo I didn't c ur pm o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2016
Sure

niche70:

Okay, can I send you PM so that we can talk.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Moyetty: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2016
@ niche u cn also send me a msg via d email address too.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Moyetty: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2016
Any one travelling to oklahoma, I need to get some informations pls...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bolof2010: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2016
I will be going to phoenix Arizona....

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mulberry: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Will be travelling to Denver, Colorado, early April.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Beryl15: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
serty1:
Please where do I get info on birthing in Canada..thanks
There is a thread for it.
Type "giving birth in Canada" in the search bar.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
overlord77:

Note that no lawyer would sign that form while the child is unborn, which is actually the right thing. When the baby eventually comes, get your husband to do the needful and express mailed to you with the likes of UPS, DHL, FedEx etc. That is if he not physically present

in what state do u intend to have ur baby
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shirley013: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
September mom travelling middle of august any hope of the ticket coming down. A friends wants to book & the tickets are pricey.
Pls those who understand summer tickets sales we need advice so as to know the best option.
Thanks.
Safe POE to those travelling soon & safe delivery to those expecting their little ones.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by blue355: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hi May/June Mamas,
Anyone travelling to houston by end of April?....which flights are you using? any reasonably priced flights?

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.